• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life And Death: Nita region RP

Kathleen nodded as she glanced over to the trainer. It was ovius to her that rose seemed worried. "Most likely we will only face grunts" Kathleen replied in her usual manner trying to assure rose as she settled back onto hig, "If the professor has any brains, she would at least leave the place." 'If the chessmaster wanted her their' Kathleen though bitterly as she bit her tongue. "Besides its not like we are helpless." She added with a smile as her hat covered her eyes.

Rose shook her head, sending her mop of shaggy blonde hair flying about her head. "You're right," she answered, "We were called here for a reason, and that reason is that they know we're tough enough to rumble with Team Necro."

The temple now stood before them, and all that separated them from the inside was a huge, lavishly decorated door, with a gold frame, and tiny wing insignias all over.

Rose inhaled sharply, readying a gun, stolen from the scene of the previous battle, as well as all but one of her pokeballs. She pushed the door open quickly, expecting to be met with more grunts in trench coats and purple, billowing skirts or trousers...

But no one was inside. The temple was empty, save for a cloaked, sobbing figure at the altar.

(Yes I said it)
Kathleen looked over higs head as they got inside. She jumped down beside the grass-type. Her guned aimed at the hoddied figure. Kathleen was surprised to find it sobbing. With a simple hamd movement hig braced to attack the figure at any moment. 'Spring trap?' Kathleen though as she walked up to the figure. "Sobbing is not something you do in public." Kathleen said with a smirk as she stood next to it. She mental state and body were ready to run or attcked at any moment as she stood by it.

Instinctively, Rose lowered her weapons at the sound of the figure's cries. Though aware that it may very well be Professor Arbola under that cloak, she was still hesitant about attacking the sobbing figure, having a rare pang of sympathy for them strike through her chest. It could just be another distraught person, here to beg Vidangel for their loved one's life.

Being the pokemon which watches over the living, it was commonly believed that Vidangel had the ability to save those on the brink of death. So it was here that they often came to ask it for its power, and save their relatives struggling against cancer, their beloved partner pokemon who'd developed infections in their battle wounds, and other such impossible requests.

The figure jumped at the group's presence, though they refused to turn and face them.

"Is someone there?" They asked frantically.

"Well yea obviously." Kathleen said as hig shook her head. She never got her trainers memo. It was a sensitive moment and Kathleen was treating it like nothing! Does Kathleen even get that? No. Hig has never really seen her trainer every take the time to enjoy a moment. Hig looked as her smiling trainer. Her face shone no understanding of the situation. It was like Kathleen just couldnt understand, but hig would have been a good partner pokemon if she didnt believe the trainer had a plan.

The woman under the cloak straightened her back, keeping her hands clasped tightly together. "Go away," she ordered, "Both of you. I can't have you interrupting my prayers!"

"Alright, geez," Rose answered, "We'll leave you be."

"I must pray," the woman began desperately, "Vidangel's been keeping my girl from me. I want Vidangel to give my girl back!"

"I am not sure thats how it works...." Kathleen replied as she looked at the woman. Wait. Looking for her daughter at a crazy shrine. That sounds like someone I should know....

"Were you a professor before you, i dont know went insane and came here?" Kathleen asked. 'She may as well be palm. I mean who else would be crying at a shine for a daughter?' She though as her logic.

The cloaked woman trembled. How had she managed to guess her identity so quickly?

Not that it mattered. Just a run up the mountain path to Iglesia De Vida, and her grunts would be here to neutralise them. Not that she wanted to spill blood in a holy place like this. Vidangel would become angry. Vidangel would keep Alicia from her. Vidangel would never, ever get her daughter back for her.

"Go away," she ordered, "Go away, right now, or Alicia will never be given back to me!"

Rose stepped forward, gazing down the cold barrel of the ill-gotten pistol. "So, we've found you," she said quietly.

"Yay! I was right!" Kathleen said happily as she looked at rose, "ok so was the plan to shoot her or to capture her?" Kathleen liked the idea of using her gun, but was unsure about the consequences. Hig stepped up with her trainer to see it she could take a better looked at the once kind professer. It was to no avail as she could see much over her. Hig insteaf looked at her trainer. "Go-goat? Goat.(she knows she cant bring back dead right. I mean we already tryed.)" Hig replied.

Rose's face screwed up, brow furrowed and lips pursed. Killing her seemed to be the safest option. At any point, she could summon her grunts, maybe even admins, to neutralise them, so killing her before she had the chance to do so would nip that issue right in the bud... But death would be too light a sentence for her. She'd taken the lives of many, and death would not be punishment at all, if it meant that she could be with her daughter again.

But if she were successfully apprehended, who was to say that she wouldn't escape from wherever she was locked up? Or that she wouldn't try and go for the orbs needed to summon the legendary pokemon, and try to revive her daughter again?

"Vidangel will give me my Alicia back," the woman demanded, "And she'll take you in her place!"

There was a 'ka-chink, and then beeping. And the cries of several ghost types outside.

Amy Meadows approached the temple to find a huge group of Ghost Type pokemon outside. She pulled out a Pokeball and smiled. "Okay, Medusa, Come on out!" She yelled, and a bright light revealed a large Venusaur. It stomped toward the Ghost types and whipped it's vines. "Come and get us, you dead souls!" Amy yelled, taunting them.,

"Yay more pokemon...." Kathleen said as she let out her own pokemon. She was surprised at the sound of a girl. "We got company!" She called as winter and grace headed out to battle the ghost-types. They took the opposite side to make sure they weren't in the way of the girl and her pokemon. Kathleen looked back at the professor. "Well I guess we could just capture you? I mean you do belong in an asylum." She replied.

The ghost types, however, weren't wild ones. They were common, in this part of the Nita region, but, judging from the fact that they all bore collars, or other tags of some description, they already had a trainer.

The biggest pokemon in the group was a chandelure, which bore a green collar around its neck. Accompanying the haunted chandelier was a trevenant, which had been given frilly pink sleeves to wear on its arms, a banette with a crown of Rappaccini flowers, a flower native to the Nita region, a houndoom with a pink collar, a drifblim, and even a yamask, whose mask resembled the face of a little girl.

Professor Arbola perked up at the cries of her pokemon, and she dashed past Rose and Kathleen to greet the yamask, bringing it close.

"These," she announced, "Are my darling Alicia's dolls."

You're a special kind of nuts, aren't you? Rose remarked inwardly. But then again, Professor Nekane Arbola's story would probably drive anyone into an aggrieved frenzy, had they lived it.

Professor Arbola's husband had died shortly after Alicia was born. And then, for five years, she had had no-one to turn to except for her daughter, who she came to believe was the only person in the world who loved her. And then fate cruelly took little Alicia away as well, leaving Professor Arbola all alone in the world.

Rose became incredibly unsettled, happening to notice that there seemed to be a common theme, with most of Alicia's pokemon... And that was, children. Banettes were dolls that sought the children who threw them away. Trevenant evolved from phantump, a pokemon who was rumoured to be the spirit of a child who died while lost in the forest.

Swallowing her unease, she finally spoke. "So, what's the deal? Do you wanna battle?"

The grief-stricken, mad professor gripped the yamask tightly. "No, of course not! I will not let you dirty my sweet Alicia's dolls!"

Amy could hear the voices ahead, and she had ran out of patience. She didn't know what these pokemon were, but she was itching for a fight. "Medusa, Use Solar Beam. Be sure to charge it up as long as possible, don't want anyone getting away." Amy smiled, Her Venusaur opening up the flowers on her back even more, to gather more energy. The Sunlight began pouring in, energy coming en masse. Venusaur began to glow, energy flowing through her.

"Yep nuts." Kathleen replied looking at the ghost-types. Rose seamed to have relised the common theme to the 'Alicia's dolls' as she took a glance at the girl. "What fanticy are you living in palm?" She asked looked at the professor. Kathleen felt a bit of sadness for her mentality. The proffessor had clearly lost it. 'Just because you lost your only loved on' Kathleen thought as she looked at the woman.

Scythe looked completely confused at the pokemon. The seviper had no idea what to think as he looked at the professor and her pokemon. He thought about attacking the pokemon, but he would only do it with his trainers permission. After all, the pokemon didn't want to start a battle that didnt need to come.

Amy smiled as she noted Medusa was glowing. Their attack was going to be huge! It would be so powerful, so good... "Alright, Medusa, Use Solar Beam!" She yelled loud enough for everyone ahead of them to appear.

Medusa began focusing the energy right in front of her. She formed a ball of energy in front of her, it growing by the second. Once it reached critical mass, about the size of her trainer, she fire it, the huge blast flaming through the air as it neared the pokemon.