• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Kanto adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You haven't heard the end of us!" said the other Team Rocket grunt as he ran off with his partner after returning his Zubat, "Well that was unexpected and also nice work Sparky," congratulated Mitchell as he returned Sparky to the Pokeball, "Now lets get going before more show up," he said after pocketing Sparky's Pokeball and walking further down the path. *Time Skip* (Cerulean City) Mitchell has finally made it to Cerulean City and is excited to get his next badge. After Team Rocket attacked both him and Ventus at Mt. Moon, Mitchell started to do some training for Anubis and his other Pokémon and is now ready to face the gym but since it was getting dark he decided to go to the Pokémon Centre to rest himself and his team.
Name: Mitchell
Personality: Nice, Relaxed, Brave and love to help other Pokémon.
Badges: 1
Hometown: Pallet Town
Body: skinny and have some muscles
Hair length: short
Hairstyle: spiky
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Light skin

— Standard Outfit —
Hat: Black and Orange sport hat
Top: Black shirt with skull on the front and blue bag
Bottom: Black ripped trousers
Shoes: White sport shoes
— Pokémon Team —

Name: Blaze
Species: Charmeleon
Type: Fire
Level: 21
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Fire Fang, Flamethrower, Ember, Smokescreen, Iron Tail, Dragon Breath
Item: None

Name: Aerial
Species: Pidgeotto
Type: Normal/Flying
Level: 20
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Double Team, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Steel Wing, Wing Attack

(Not my OC)
Name: Anubis
Species: Riolu
Level: 16
Moves: Counter, Bone Rush, Agility, High Jump Kick, Feint, Metal Claw
Ability: Inner Focus

Name: Vixen
Species: Zorua
Level: 18
Moves: Dark Pulse, Feint Attack, Pursuit, Fury Swipes, Scratch, Leer
Ability: Illusion

Name: Sparky
Species: Eevee
Level: 19
Ability: Adaptability
Move: Thunder Fang, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Thunder Shock, Iron Tail, Baby-Doll Eyes

Ventus knew that Cerulean City was home to water gym leader Misty. So this time, he picked Chu to do some training. "Come on, Chu." Said Ventus. "Once we're prepared, we'll rise with flying colors!" "Chu-pichu!("I'll do my best to rise with flying colors. Don't you worry about nothing!")" Said Chu. Cascade, excited to how Chu will do in battle, grabbed an apple and began to eat. After the training was done, Ventus, Chu, and Cascade rented a bedroom to sleep for the night. After when Chu looked at her new master Ventus, she thought being with him and being raised by him would take a burden to abandon her previous Pokemon team where her mother was with.

And yet she did.

Cascade then woke up to talk to Chu. "War-wartor...("I know how you feel, Chu. The thought of your previous trainer, wasn't great at all for me too. But as long as Ventus will take good care of you, you'll see that there's no doubt in trusting Ventus.")" Said Cascade. "Pi-pichu-chu...("You're right, Cascade. Besides, Ventus has given me kindness and compassionate care. And in return, I joined his team and become one with the champions.")" Said Chu. Cascade and Chu went onto Ventus' bed and began to sleep with him. "Pichu-pi...!("Take that, Drake!")" Whispered Chu, and she went to sleep.

The light of the morning sun shines down in Cerulean City waking up all of its inhabitants but there was one who was already up and is getting ready for his gym battle, "Well time to head out but first let's get some grub," said Mitchell as he head out of his room but then saw Ventus' room up ahead and decided to wake him up. As Mitchell knocked on the door a few times, loudly, he then yelled out, "Hey Ventus, wake up we have a gym battle to do remember!" as Mitchell then walked away from the door to the cafeteria where he let out his Pokémon so that they can eat as well.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Move: Thunder Fang, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Thunder Shock, Iron Tail, Baby-Doll Eyes

Ventus woke up from his bed and looked at Cascade and Chu getting along each other while they were asleep. "Hey, wake up." Said Ventus. "We have a gym battle to take care of." Cascade then woke up as well as Chu, and they followed Ventus to eat some breakfast. Ventus went to grab some breakfast from the cafeteria to eat some food with his team. "Alright, Chu." Said Ventus to Chu. "As I told you last night, Misty has Water type Pokemon, and I reckon' that you'll fight back with some electricity up on your sleeves. Whatever it takes..." "Pichu-pi, pichu chu...("Don't worry. This time, we'll do it together!")" Said Chu.

After having some breakfast Mitchell decided that he was ready to fight the gym and has already told his team who he was going to use. As he entered the gym, he saw that it had stands on the left and right side with the battlefield being a large pool with two diving platforms on each end and on top of the water arena were a few platforms for Pokémon that can't swim to battle on, "Hello I am here to face the Gym Leader!" he called out as the ceiling lights came on, "So your a challenger, I hope you are ready for a water battle!" called out the red headed Gym Leader who was standing on one of the diving boards. (Her clothes are the same from the anime) "I am Misty the Gym Leader of Cerulean City and who might you be?" she asked, "I am Mitchell Shadow from Pallet Town," he said, "Well get on that diving board and we will begin," she pointed to the other diving board at the other end of the pool. After getting onto the diving board a girl came out with two flags, one red and one green, and explained the rules, "This will be a 2 on 2 battle between the Gym Leader Misty and the Challenger Mitchell, the winner of this battle will be when both Pokémon on your team are unable to battle and only the challenger can substitute his Pokémon during battle," she said as she raised the red flag up, "Gym Leader, send out your first Pokémon," as Misty brought out a Dive Ball, "Alright Staryu its time for your debut," as she throw the Dive Ball towards the field and released a brown starfish Pokémon onto one of the platforms, "Challenger send out your first Pokémon," said the ref as she raised the green flag towards Mitchell, "Alright Sparky I choose you!" he yelled out as the Poke ball was thrown and released Sparky onto one of the platforms opposite Staryu, "The battle between Staryu and Eevee can now... begin!" yelled out the ref as she swung her flags down in front of her.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Ventus went inside the gym to see Mitchell battle and began to study his moves from the crowd as he focused on how Chu can use her moves wisely. "We'll start by using whatever you got Chu." Whispered Ventus. "As far as I can see, Misty is a water type barer and electric types are stronger with grass types, only to match how grass and electric types compare themselves." Chu took her time to listen to what Ventus was saying as her head was filled with algebraic calculations on how to beat Misty. This could be her one chance to evolve into a Pikachu. Watching form the sidelines, Ventus and Chu laid their eyes on Mitchell and his Pokemon for a quick demonstration.

(Play FireRed/LeafGreen Gym Leader battle) "Alright Sparky use Quick Attack!" yelled Mitchell as Sparky was covered in light and raced towards Staryu by using jumping onto each platform in a zig-zag movement, "Quick Staryu jump into the water!" Misty yelled out as Staryu quickly jumped into the pool before Sparky could hit it, "Now use Water Gun!" as a jet of water came out of the pool where Staryu was and raced towards Sparky, "Sparky slap it away with Iron Tail!" with Sparky swinging his tail towards the water gun, which had turned metallic, and stopped it by slapping the water away, "Now use Thunder Shock into the pool!" as soon as Mitchell said the attack, Sparky's fur started to stand on end more as electricity was covering his body, "Eevee!("Eat this!")" called out Sparky as the Thunder Shock shot towards the pool. Misty was surprised that an Eevee can learn Thunder Shock but shock it off her mind and quickly ordered her Pokémon, "Staryu get out of the water quick!" with Staryu swimming up towards the surface as soon as it heard it's trainer but it was not fast enough as the whole pool was electrocuted. Staryu's body float up towards the surface with its glowing red gem dimmed, indicating that it had fainted, "Staryu is unable to battle, so the winner goes to Eevee," said the referee, "Nice one Sparky," Mitchell said, proud for his Pokémon, "Eev, Eevee.("It was nothing, really.")" said Sparky sheepishly. Misty returned Staryu to its Dive Ball and thanked the water type for trying, "'He is much different than the ones I had to face before but that just means it will be more exciting.' Well I'm impressed, you beat Staryu easily but that wont mean anything because I have yet to lose," Misty said with determination as she brought out a Great Ball, "Starmie show them who the master of water is!" throwing the Great Ball into the air and releasing another starfish Pokémon but the colour is purple and has more points on its sides, "Alright Sparky lets get them," said Mitchell with Sparky nodding in agreement as he got ready for a fight, "The battle between Starmie and Eevee can now commence," said the referee.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Move: Thunder Fang, Helping Hand, Quick Attack, Thunder Shock, Iron Tail, Swift

Ventus studied how Mitchell battles with his Pokemon, and helps Chu review on what electric type moves are right up her arsenal. "Okay, so in order to beat her is to use your defenses and offenses to take out Misty." Whispered Ventus. "We just need to make sure that you and your ability are on time to strike in." Chu nods her as she agrees with Ventus.

"Alright Sparky this one is the evolved form of Staryu so it must be stronger and smarter so use Swift!" yelled Mitchell as stars appeared around Sparky, "Eevee!("Dodge this!")" yipped Sparky as the stars shot forwards, "Starmie counter with Swift!" yelled Misty as her Starmie used Swift as well and shot forward towards Sparky's Swift. As the two attacks collided and cancelled each other out, Mitchell already had Sparky charge towards Starmie with sparks of electricity coming out of the evolution Pokémon's mouth but Misty was ready, "Use Water Gun!" she yelled, as water came out of Starmie's gem and hit Sparky, who was surprised, into the water, "Sparky are you alright?" asked Mitchell as Sparky floated in the water with a few scratches but couldn't defend himself, "Use Psywave Starmie!" as a pink wave of psychic energy came out of Starmie and hit Sparky, "No Sparky!" yelled Mitchell with a worried face as Sparky landed onto a platform, dripping wet, with swirls in his eyes, "Eevee is unable to battle, so the winner is Starmie," said the ref, "Would the challenger please send in his next Pokémon," she said as Mitchell returned Sparky into his Poke Ball and saying his thanks, "You did great out there Sparky, you deserve a rest," putting the Poke Ball away and getting out his next Poke Ball, 'I'm counting on you to finish this,' thought Mitchell as he tossed the Poke Ball, "Anubis I choose you!" as the Poke Ball released Anubis onto the platform in front of Mitchell, "Rio!("Alright!")" barked Anubis in excitement, "A Riolu huh, aren't you just full of surprises," said Misty as she was surprised to see Anubis, "The battle between Starmie and Riolu will now begin!" yelled the ref.
812933_trainercard-Mitchell_Rp.png

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)
Moves: Thunder Punch, Bone Rush, Agility, High Jump Kick, Feint, Metal Claw

Last edited:
"But a fighting type Pokemon..." Said Ventus to himself. "I don't even have one..." The thought of studying Pokemon made him forgot all about catching more Pokemon than what he realized. But since he snapped out of confusion, he kept studying on Anubis's moves and tactics.

(B/W Gym Leader final Pokémon music) "If you think your Fighting type Pokémon can beat my Water and Psychic type, then you are gladly mistaken!" Misty yelled out, "Starmie use Psywave!" as the wave of psychic energy shot forward towards Anubis, "Use Agility to dodge!" yelled out Mitchell with Anubis covered in a blue glow and dodged the attack by jumping off the platform and onto another one, while also increasing his speed, "Now use Bone Rush!" Anubis then charged forward, faster than before, with a long blue bone in his paws as he swung at the Starmie, "Starmie use Harden!" Misty commanded as Starmie turned into solid gold before the Bone Rush hit it 3 times, "Now use Water Gun!" as Starmie turned back to normal and shot a jet of water towards Anubis, "Counter with Metal Claw!" as steel claws came out of the ends of Anubis' paws and swiped the Water Gun away, "Thunder Punch!" as Anubis made a fist with his right paw and was coated in electricity, "What!" Misty said surprised but couldn't say anything in time as Anubis charged forward and punched Starmie on its gem, electrocuting the Water/Psychic type. (Stop Music) Starmie was still standing after the attack, as Anubis returned to the platform in front of his trainer, but then had fell back with its gem not glowing, "Starmie is unable to battle and since the Gym Leader has no Pokémon able to fight, the winner of this battle goes to Riolu and Mitchell Shadow from Pallet Town!" the referee called out as Mitchell was overjoyed of winning his second Gym badge, "We did it Anubis, we did it!" called out Mitchell as he came down to Anubis and hugged him, "Riolu!("We won!")" barked Anubis, until he started to glow in a bright light, "Anubis?" asked Mitchell worried for his Pokémon, as Anubis jumped out of the hug and started to grow taller until the light disappeared and has revealed Anubis in a new form, "Lucar!" roared Anubis in his new form, "Anubis... you evolved into a Lucario," said a surprised Mitchell but that changed when a smile appeared on his face and hugged his Pokémon. Misty came over and saw the commotion and smiled at the scene until she interrupted it, "Sorry for interrupting but I think you earned this," she said as she had her hand out that had a blue teardrop badge on it, "This is the Cascade badge and since you won our battle, it is yours," as Mitchell grabbed the Cascade badge and put it in his badge case next to his Boulder badge, "Thank you Misty," thanked Mitchell, "Don't worry about it but I think your friend there is ready to have a battle against me now," Misty pointed to Ventus, "Yeah Ventus it is your turn now and I will watch your battle this time!" Mitchell yelled to his friend as he got up to the seats along with Anubis before Mitchell let out the rest of his team to watch the battle.
813205_trainercard-Mitchell_Rp.png

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)
Species: Lucario
Moves: Thunder Punch, Bone Rush, Agility, High Jump Kick, Aura Sphere, Metal Claw

Subsequently, Ventus gulped after he was called to the water gym leader Misty. "Okay, Chu, Voltage." Said Ventus. "It's time you both learned what we saw. I know we've been called and we have not been prepared for this. But this is all we've got. Okay?" As Ventus went to the battlefield, he came face to face with Misty. "I only got two electric type Pokemon." Said Ventus. "If I hit you too hard, please forgive me..." "No worries!" Said Misty "My water type Pokemon can take it! Okay Staryu, you're up!" She sent out Staryu to the battlefield as Ventus sent out Voltage. "Go Voltage!" Said Ventus. "Go show them how it's done!" "LUXIO!!!("LET'S ROCK AND ROLL!!!")" Roared Voltage. "Ready to splash him away, Staryu?" Said Misty towards Staryu. "Staryu-yu!("Yup!")" Said Staryu. "The battle between Luxio and Staryu begins now!" Said the referee. (Sw/Sh Gym leader battle Pokemon music) "Voltage use Thundershock!" Voltage then used Thundershock to paralyze Staryu. "Don't give up Staryu!" Said Misty. "Now use Spark!" Said Ventus. Voltage then used Spark on Staryu dealing mild damage before Misty can cleanse Staryu from being paralyzed. "Now we'll show you a new move!" Said Misty. "Staryu, use water gun!" Staryu then used water gun on Voltage dealing the same damage as Voltage did. Chu inside her Ultra Ball was scared for her master as she wobbled around from inside. "Voltage, use Thundershock!" But Voltage began to use a new move called Thunder Ball on Misty's Staryu as the move Electro Ball sent Staryu flying out of the water and landed near Misty defeated. (Stop Music) "Staryu is unable to battle, so the winner goes to Luxio!" Said the referee. "Nice work, Voltage!" Said Ventus. "Luxio...("Feels good...")" Said Voltage. "Don't celebrate yet!" Said Misty. "You got one more Pokemon to defeat! Go, Starmie!!!" She then sent out Starmie out into the battlefield. "The battle between Starmie and Luxio beings now!" Said the referee.

Last edited:
"Ventus is really trying hard to win but is more focused on using attacks instead of using strategy," said Mitchell as he saw Voltage beat Staryu, "But that Starmie, from my experience, is tough to beat but if he keeps a clear head he can beat it," while his Pokémon watched as well with Sparky sitting on Mitchell's lap along with Vixen while Blaze was getting restless because he wants to fight as well. Anubis and Aerial were looking at the battle calmly and also having a conversation, "Pidgeotto!("Congratulations on evolving Anubis!")" she cooed, "Lu, Lucar.("Thank you and I am really getting used to this new form.")" barked Anubis and went back to watching the fight.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)
Moves: Thunder Punch, Bone Rush, Agility, High Jump Kick, Aura Sphere, Metal Claw

(Sw/Sh Bede Battle Pokemon music) "Voltage, use Thundershock!" Said Ventus as Voltage used Thundershock on Starmie, but Starmie dodged the attack within plain sight. "What!?" Said Ventus. "Wow, you're more surprised are you?" Said Misty. "My Starmie is water and psychic type Pokemon. That means when it comes to Starmie's psychic type defenses, there's no stopping me!" "So I've heard." Said Ventus. "The truth is, I desire to become a master of studying Pokemon and trainers alike. Which means I can focus on how Pokemon and us people interact with each other on one goal: A chance to make everybody focused on the world we know of. Voltage, use Electro Ball!" Voltage then used Electro Ball towards Starmie but Starmie dodged the attack again. "Perhaps I can give one lesson!" Said Misty. "Starmie, use Water Gun!" Starmie then used Water Gun on Voltage. Before Voltage could hesitate, he tried to use Spark but was then shot down by Starmie with it's Water Gun. "Voltage! NO!!!" Said Ventus. (Music Stop) "Luxio is unable to battle, so the winner goes to Starmie!" Said the referee. "You did well, Voltage." Said Ventus as he returned Voltage in his Poke Ball. Knowing that her Starmie is super tough to beat, Ventus then used his last Pokemon. "This is it, Chu." Whispered Ventus. "Don't let me down..." And Ventus sent out his final Pokemon out on the battlefield. "Aww, a Pichu!" Said Misty. "Too bad Starmie is prepared to take down Pokemon big and small!" "We'll see!" Said Ventus. "Starmie,star...("This will be a piece of cake...")" Said Starmie. "Pi, pichu-chu!("Ready when you are!")" Said Chu. "The battle between Starmie and Pichu begins now!" Said the referee.

Mitchell saw Starmie beat Voltage and then said his thoughts out loud, "The reason why Starmie won was because Voltage was too tired from his previous battle and mix in with Starmie being part Psychic type then there was no way for Voltage to win, if you want to also add in that Ventus didn't observe the situation to see any openings and instead fighting head on with no strategy then the win will go to Misty," as his Pokémon looked at him with Sparky and Anubis looking at him with understanding looks since both of them fought Starmie before.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

(Battle! (Trainer) - Pokemon Sun and Moon - SSBU) "Starmie, use Water Gun!" Said Misty, and Starmie used Water gun on Chu, but Chu dodged to the side and used Thunderbolt on Starmie damaging it in the process. "Keep going, Chu!" Said Ventus. "WE WON'T LOSE!!!" Chu agreed to what Ventus said. And used Thunderbolt on Starmie again, but Starmie dodged the attack prior to Misty's determination and used Water Gun on Chu. But Chu too eager to become stronger held her ground as she took a series of water attacks. Until a faint light began to glow across the entire gym. "Chu?" Said Ventus. Chu began to take shape as she shape shifted her form and became a Pikachu. "Pika?("I evolved?")" Said Chu. "Pika...("that means...")" She then used Volt Tackle to hit Misty's Starmie with a shocking strike, which sent Starmie straight towards the wall. "Starmie!" Said Misty in shock. (Music stop) "Starmie is unable to battle and since the Gym leader has no Pokemon to battle, the winner of this battle goes to Ventus from Lavender Town!" Said the referee. Ventus fell to his knees as he saw Chu in her new form as a Pikachu. "Well, you deserve it." Said Misty as she handed him the Cascade Badge. Ventus was lost for words that when he won the second gym battle after Chu evolved, he began to burst in tears with joy while his head faced towards the ceiling like a fountain. "Hey, calm down. You got the very best of me as a student." Said Misty cheering him up. "And to be honest, I never seen a Pichu grown up so strong as ever. I think you and your Pokemon should be best pals." "Pika, pikachu!("Don't cry master. We won already!")" Said Chu as rubbed her cheeks on Ventus' neck. Subsequently, Ventus left the Gym before drying up his tears and went to see Mitchell.

After Ventus' Gym battle, Mitchell went outside with his Pokémon returned into their Poke Balls and saw Ventus came out with dry tear stains, "Hey Ventus, you ok buddy?" asked Mitchell as he went up to Ventus' side and hugged him for a bit until he decided that it was enough and looked at him, "Look if there is anything wrong, you know I can help you with it.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

"I never saw Chu evolve into a Pikachu before!" Said Ventus, "And I won my second Pokemon gym battle! What else is next!?" "Pikachu...("Don't worry, Ventus. I'm still Chu, I'll always be with you!")" Said Chu cheering up Ventus. Ventus felt Chu's fur for a short while, he had finally stopped crying. "Okay." Said Ventus. "Where to next?"

AlolanOreo

Previously pocky ✨
Nic was sitting on a lonely bench on the road, silently looking over at them every few moments. Her own Pikachu was curled up next to her, asleep, and Nic could barely hear what they were saying, but she needed something to do and was too shy to just approach them.

i'm a little hesitant to rp in here again after making a mistAke and having a couple people tell me stuff about it, one was an admin though so that's "excused," hope i'm not looking like i think of myself too highly by saying "excused". hey, i'll give this another try, though.))

"Well I heard that there is a guy that made the PC boxes up north-east of here but before we go there I want to grab some supplies and heal our Pokémon first," said Mitchell as he began walking towards the PokéMart to gather supplies. As he entered, the clerk immediately went up to him, "Well hello sir, you just came at a lucky time!" exclaimed the clerk, "Um, why?" asked Mitchell, "Because your actually our 10,000th customer to enter here and since you are our 10,000th customer you get to choose two rewards," explained the clerk, "Ok what are the prizes?" "One of them is box full of potions ad other healing items and the other one is a full set of evolutionary stones," as the clerk brought out two boxes and put them on the table while also pointing to which is which, "Well I will pick the Evolutionary stones please," said Mitchell as the clerk gave him the box full of evolutionary stones. After gaining everything that he needs while also having a box of Evolutionary stones in the bags as well, he decided to go to the Pokémon Centre to rest up first before heading out but can't shake this feeling like he is being watched though.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Ventus followed Mitchell into the Pokemon center to heal up his Pokemon team. After that, he went to find a restaurant with beautiful food. "We can go in there!" Said Ventus to Mitchell pointing at the sign called "The Beckoning Flower". "We should eat there!" Said Ventus. "It has all of my favorite meals in there!" Chu wondered what food does Ventus like in the restaurant, so she agrees with Ventus.

“Kakuna fainted!” Another trainer, this time a Bug Catcher, was defeated. But before Leaf could continue her way to Mount Moon, Metapod’s cocoon broke and in a flash of light a butterfly Pokémon came out of it. “Metapod evolved into Butterfree!” Leaf congratulated the bug, and continued the journey, all the way to Mount Moon. The trainer healed up the Pokémon in the Pokémon Center, and then entered the cave.

Mitchell, after healing his team, walked around with Ventus and saw what Ventus was talking about, "Sure, besides I am hungry after my battle," said Mitchell as he went inside with Sparky, who stayed out of his Poke Ball, and asked for a table for him and Ventus. After sitting down on the chair around the table, he was given a menu and the waitress said that someone would come by when he was ready to order, "Hmm, what should I have," said Mitchell to himself as he looked at the menu with Sparky, "Eev?("How about this one?")" asked Sparky as he placed his paw on the menu, "Yeah your right Sparky, that does sound good," he said, after setting down the menu and waited for one of the staff to take his order.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

"Anything you like, Chu?" Asked Ventus. Chu pointed his paw on the menu to try out the new one. "Pika, pikachu!("Let's go with this one!")" Said Chu. "This one?" Said Ventus. "Okay then. This one will do. I'll order this one."

A waitress came by a few minutes after and asked for what they want to eat. After the waitress left, Mitchell decided to ask Ventus a question, "So Ventus what is your plan to face against the next Gym?" he asked, while Sparky was eating the Pokémon food that was put down by the waitress.

Badges: 2

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Last edited:
Ventus gulped and began to sweat before realizing what he said. "I'm going to catch some rock type Pokemon." Said Ventus who sweating even harder. He completely remembered about Lt. Surge, and his face turned pale white. "Why did you mention that guy?" Said Ventus feeling dismayed. "He's a whole lot scary than you've seen before." Chu looked up to her master and understood his feeling of the next gym battle. "Pikachu...("It's tough, isn't it?")" Said Chu.

Mitchell knew that Lt. Surge is tough but not invincible, "Because I was thinking about strategies to beat him," said Mitchell while Sparky was confused about what they were talking about, "Eevee?("Who is 'him'?")" asked Sparky with a head tilt. Mitchell saw Sparky's confusion and explained that they were talking about the next Gym Leader but then remembered the prize he won at the Poke Mart, "Almost forgot about this," he said as he brought out the box filled with a full set of evolutionary stones, "I got this when I went to the Poke Mart and was wondering if Sparky wanted to be a Jolteon," as he got out a Thunder Stone, "So Sparky, you want to evolve?" he asked as Sparky jumped onto his lap and touched the Thunder Stone making both Sparky and the Thunder Stone glow until it died down to show Sparky as a Jolteon, "Jolteon!("Yeah boy!")" yipped Sparky as he examined his form, "Here is your food and congrats on your Eevee evolving," said the waitress, after setting down both Mitchell's and Ventus' food.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Species: Jolteon
Ability: Volt Absorb

"Congrats, bud!" Said Ventus. Ventus then gave Sparky a pat in the head. And he turned his head and began to eat the food. "You should try the grilled cheese, Chu." Said Ventus. "It tastes great!" Chu then gave it a try and was delighted when she took a piece of it. "Pika! Piiikachuuu!("This tastes so good!")" Said Chu with awe.

After eating his food with Sparky and paying for the meal, Mitchell walked back to the Pokémon Centre to rest so that in the morning he can get some training for his Pokémon. As he entered into his room, he decided to let out his whole team for tonight, "Alright everyone come on out," he said, as his team filled the room, "Ok team, tomorrow morning we will be doing some training and bonding so I decided that we can bond by sleeping together," he stated as his team then claimed their sleeping spots. Mitchell laid down on his bed and said good night to his team getting responses from his team and fell asleep.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Ventus thought about doing the same thing like what Mitchell was doing. "Team, it's time I'll let you guys sleep with me." Said Ventus. His Pokémon team agrees what Ventus is saying, so they went to sleep with their master. "Tomorrow will be different, team." Said Ventus.

Morning came by quick as the sun shined down on the beautiful city called Cerulean City.
Inside one of the rooms of the PokeCentre we find Mitchell sleeping with all his Pokémon surrounding him showing the bond they all share. Mitchell as wakes up, from the morning sun shining on his face, looked around and saw his Pokémon snuggling up against him bringing a smile to his face as he quietly got up as to not wake up his friends and went into the bathroom to freshen himself up. *5 mins later* Mitchell came out of the bathroom in his with his clothes on and decided to wake up his team so that they can get some breakfast. He walked up to Blaze carefully shaking the Charmeleon trying to wake him up, "C'mon Blaze time to wake up." he said as Blaze opened his eyes and looked up at his trainer while having a yawn, "Hello sleepy head now how about you help me wake the others," said Mitchell as he went towards Aerial and started to pet her feathers while Blaze got up and went to Anubis. *Later* After making sure all his Pokémon awake he went towards the cafeteria with his team after banging on Ventus' door to make sure his friend is awake as well but right now he is enjoying some bacon and eggs with his Pokémon having their own breakfast next to him.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Last edited:
Ventus woke from his sleep and began to gather his Pokemon team for the long journey. He then walked out of his rented room and found a good breakfast to go his appetite. "Morning..." Said Ventus towards Mitchell and his team feeling groggy.

Mitchell looked up from his food and greeted back his best friend, "Morning sleepy head had a goodnight sleep?" as he continued to eat his breakfast while his team started to talk with Ventus' team, "Zor.("Good morning.")" said Vixen as she greeted the other Pokémon while eating her PokéFood, "Lu car.("Are you guys alright you look like you didn't get any sleep.")" said Anubis.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

"Yes...I did..." Said Ventus. "Tortle...("Tell us about it...We have not woken up since the alarm clocks went off.")" Said Cascade. "Pika...chu...("I think we'd better do the morning stretch.")" Said Chu. "I agree." Said Ventus to Chu before turning to Mitchell. "You're lucky you got up on time before us." Ventus then began to eat his breakfast.

A while later Mitchell finished his breakfast and was gonna get up before he got a thought, "Hey just wondering if you want to have 3v3 Pokémon battle here because since the both of us have gotten our 2nd badge I just wanted to know who would be stronger." said Mitchell as his team looked at him before looking at Ventus' Pokémon while also getting what their trainer was talking about and were eager to have a fight.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

"That sounds like a good idea to me and my team." Said Ventus. Even Cascade and Chu agreed with him. Knowing that he has Cascade, Voltage, an Eevee that loves to play and dance with fire, and Chu by his side, he'll need to find a rock type Pokemon or a ground type. *I need to find a rock or ground type Pokemon, and fast.* Thought Ventus.

"Well let's go to the arena outside for our battle." said Mitchell as he got up and walked towards the outside arena, that all Pokémon Centres have, with his Pokémon following him and stood at one of the ends of the arena and waited till Ventus got to the other end, "C'mon I don't have all day." he said.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Ventus wasted no time to do a Pokemon battle with Mitchell. "Cascade, I choose you!" Said Ventus as he sent Cascade out on the battlefield. "Wartortle-tle! ("Ready for another spar?") Beckoned Cascade.

"Going with Cascade huh? No matter, Blaze your up." said Mitchell as he tossed a Pokeball and released Blaze but he was acting a bit different. [Play ORAS Rival battle theme] "Ok Blaze, use Leer." Mitchell said as Blaze looked at Cascade and sent him a dirty look lowering his defence, "Now use Dark Pulse." he said as Blaze shot a beam of dark energy at Cascade.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Cascade shielded himself inside his shell and began to counterattack with shell ram straight towards Blaze. Ventus, surprised by Blaze using Dark Pulse, paused in shock *The way he used Dark Pulse is not foreseen. But I've mastered through Pokemon battles and gym battles before, and I can do it again.* Ventus thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.