• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Kanto adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Gabriella (Gabby for short)
Personality: Extremely hyperactive, heavily spoiled, and a klutz
Looks: Usually wears bright and colorful t-shirts and skirts. Has shoulder length, blonde hair.
Pokemon: Hattrem (Nicknamed Izzy)
Moveset: Heal Pulse, Psybeam, Aromatherapy, Life Dew
Backstory: Gabby grew up in the well off home of a family in Sinnoh. Being their only child, Gabby was heavily spoiled and protected from the outside. This has left her with a slightly warped concept of society, alot of socially odd behaviors, as well as making her a walking hazard to herself. Thankfully, her partner Izzy tends to help keep Gabby from hurting herself too badly. One day she decided to go out and explore the world, despite knowing next to nothing about it. She decided to start her journey in Kanto, purely because "It sounds cool", completely unaware of what Kanto is like.
Other: As mentioned, Gabby has a bunch of weird behaviors, including but not limited to: vocal tics, an extremely bizarre way of pronouncing some words (Which will be reflected in my posts!) sudden outburst of emotions (Much do Izzy's dismay), oral fixations, and much much more!

Its become apparent to Gabby that she has no clue where she's at. After arriving in Kanto, she immediately ran off, excited to explore and check out this brand new world to her. That was two days ago. Now she's wandering around, not really sure where to go. "Izzy... I'm hungrrry!" blurted out Gabby. Izzy, her Hattrem, gave Gabby a light smack on her shoulder from atop of Gabby's head. Gabby groaned and, as is Izzy spoke to her, responded with "Yea, I know, I know! Look, I'm Suorry I Didn' grab a map! I wa-". Before Gabby could finish her sentence, she sees two trainers up ahead, and they appeared to be battling. Gabby smiled, and yell out "Heeeeeeey thereeee!". The sudden change in Gabby's emotion startled Izzy, and she fell off Gabby's head. While this was happening, Gabby started to run towards the two trainers. Both of these occurring at the same time resulted in Gabby tripping over Izzy, and falling face first into the ground a couple feet from the two trainers.

Chu began playing in the rocks as the fighting commenced between Mitchell and Ventus. She was curious as to what Drake had to say, but sadly she didn't get to hear about it. She'll wait until Mitchell was done battling Ventus.

Meanwhile, Drake had found that someone was battling Brock so he went up to the stands and sat there to wait.

Natalia's Dewott, having been trained to take attack without his trainer's instructions, used Razor Shell, running in close and smashing the thrown rocks with his scalchops before coming in close and his scalchops became cloaked in water, smashing the Graveler's face and sending it back. The Graveler, pissed, tried to use Earthquake, but Dewott was able to dodge by jumping all over the place and the smashed the ground, sending out a Water Pledge at the Graveler as the geysers erupted from the ground, smashing the Graveler's feet and throwing him back, knocking him out.

Brock returned Graveler for Omanyte and Natalia returned her Dewott for Bulbasaur. Her Bulbasaur still needed instruction to fight, so Natalia told her to use Leech Seed. Bulbasaur shot out seeds from the base of her bulb at the Omanyte, and the Omanyte was unlucky enough to miss the seeds that ended up seeding themselves on the Omanyte's fleshy body and they began to grow vines all over the Omanyte's body. The Omanyte used Ice Beam at the Bulbasaur, but Bulbasaur jumped out of the way and lashed out a Vine Whip at the Omanyte. An Ice Beam in retaliation hit and caused the Bulbasaur to fall back. She then rushed in and smashed the vine into the Omanyte a couple more times as the vines sapped the energy from the Omanyte and an orb was released that was sucked in by Bulbasaur's bulb. Once she was done, the Omanyte became unconscious and the sapping vines fell off.

Brock returned Omanyte and sent out his Onix while Natalia called back her Bulbasaur and sent out her Riolu. The Riolu loved this challenge. He rushed forward and delivered an Ice Punch, his fist cloaked in an icy block as he smashed the this ice into the chest of the rocky snake. The snake tried his best to coil around the speedy Emanation Pokemon but Riolu used Detect and dodged the Wrap. He then used High Jump Kick, jumping high in the air and sending his foot crash into the rocky snake's head. Onix was defeated.

Brock congratulated Natalia and gave her the Boulder Badge. She exited the building and went to the Pokemon Center to celebrate and heal.

Drake came up to Brock and asked for a match. Drake told him about his badges he earned in Unova and he was wanting a challenge. Brock nodded and went to the back room to change out his Pokemon while Drake waited. His five member team was ready.

Ventus then turned to the female trainer. "Who are you?" Said Ventus as he looked at the girl indifferent to her weirdness. Wartortle looked towards Chu in a concern look. Why was she running away from her trainer? Was she trying to run away from all of the trainers? If she is, why would she hide in the shadows and away from everyone? Wartortle went to talk to Chu and ask her does she even hate trainers like Ventus?

Chu looked up at Wartortle and sighed. She looked to the ground and began playing with the dirt and the dust that had been accumulated from past fights and travel before squeaking. <I don't hate trainers, I just can't trust anyone too easily. Trainers like Ventus I'm fine with, but I will always have that nagging voice in my head that tells me to not put too much trust in someone. But the only way I can evolve is if I trust someone, and I want to evolve really bad. I don't know... Hell, I'm not even sure if what I'm mad at is even what really happened. It takes a lot of energy to be mad at someone and it takes even more energy to not trust people either.> She looked back up at Wartortle before continuing. <If I could trust trainers, I would and I'd be a Pikachu by now and I wouldn't be here. Trust me, having a life like mine is difficult. I would also like to evolve into a Raichu, but only once I have mastered the form as a Pikachu.> She looked back down at the ground, almost feeling shame for her feelings. <But, once again, that little nagging voice seeds doubt in everyone I come in contact with, even other Pokemon, thinking they have an ulterior motive of catching me and not treating me like how I want to be treated.> She looked up at the sky, sighing lightly. <Your trainer is a great trainer, but I can't trust him just yet.> She looked back at Cascade. <Hopefully you understand that.> With her ears down, she walked back to Ventus and patted her belly, signifying that she was hungry, despite the battle still going and despite Ventus's attention being on the new girl that arrived and the battle.

Last edited:
Mitchell saw this girl tripped after her yelling at them and was concerned when she tripped, "Hey are you alright?" asked Mitchell in concern as he went to her and helped her up from the ground and also checking over her for other injuries, *What am I doing? Why am I suddenly so concerned for her after she tripped?* Mitchell questioned himself after checking her for injuries while Blaze and Aerial looked at each other with smirks, *I ship it,* thought the both of them. Meanwhile a male Eevee and a female Zorua were looking at the scene but were looking at Mitchell specifically because their instincts are telling them that they can trust him more and both decided to test him to see if he is the one they are looking for.
Name: Mitchell
Personality: Nice, Relaxed, Brave and love to help other Pokémon.
Badges: 1
Hometown: Pallet Town
Body: skinny and have some muscles
Hair length: short
Hairstyle: spiky
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Light skin

— Standard Outfit —
Hat: Black and Orange sport hat
Top: Black shirt with skull on the front and blue bag
Bottom: Black ripped trousers
Shoes: White sport shoes
— Pokémon Team —

Name: Blaze
Species: Charmeleon
Type: Fire
Level: 16
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Smokescreen, Iron Tail, Dragon Breath
Item: None

Name: Aerial
Species: Pidgey
Type: Normal/Flying
Level: 15
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Steel Wing, Wing Attack

(Not my OC)
Name: Anubis
Species: Riolu
Level: 1
Moves: Copycat, Bone Rush, Agility, High Jump Kick
Nature: Naive
Ability: Inner Focus

Ventus heard her attention and gave Chu his snacks. Cascade realized that Chu was telling the truth, but he feared that Chu would pass away if she reached her limit. Realizing that Chu is old reminded him of Ventus' Grandpa. Cascade then hugged Chu while weaping in tears. He feared that if he loses a loved one, he would be all alone. And that loved one Cascade loved most was Chu. "Wartortle-wartortle...("Please...Don't leave me...I don't want you leave me...Without you...What will I do?")" Said Cascade.

Chu took the snacks happily and was about to eat one before Cascade hugged her and was... Sobbing? Looking at him confused, he explained why he was upset. He didn't want her to go. Was he really that attached to her? She patted him on the head, a little unsure but she went with it anyway. <Hey, it's going to be okay. Just because I'm what? 15? That doesn't mean I'll die soon. My species usually lives far longer than this as a Pichu, and even longer as we evolve. The longest living Raichu I have known was 90 years old, while the longest living Pichu I heard of before she evolved was 25 years old. I bet I'll live till 30 and be fine by then.> She then had an idea and gave Cascade a snack, offering the food in front of his face. <Hey, want a snack? You hungry?>

Gabby got up, and quickly brushed herself off. She then yelled "My names' Gabby! An' this is Izzy!", while picking up her Hattrem off the ground. Izzy did not seem phased by what just happened, and just waved to the group of trainers. Gabby then said "So uh.... w'ere ar' we? I uh... couldn' get a map back at th' port town place cus... um... they were out! An' like, I wasn' gunna wait n' all! So I jus' left and start'd my journey! But now I swear this place is like changin' layouts on me or som-". At this point Izzy had a disappointed look on her face, and smacked Gabby with one of its arms. Gabby then blurted out "Ok ok I'll cut to the chase! Im like wicked lost and don't know w'ere t' go!"

*So cute!* Mitchell screamed in his mind, "Hey no worries you can come with me and Ventus because we are going to Cerulean City to challenge the gym there but if you want to go to Pewter City then follow the path there," he said pointing to the road and which direction to take, "Also are you from Galar because your accent sounds like your from Galar and I hear it is a beautiful place," said Mitchell as he gave her a smile in a friendly/handsome way.

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
(Is this how you do it?

Name: Super Nerd
Personality: Mischievous and Mean.
Hometown: Pewter City
Body: Frail and tall
Hair length: Medium
Hairstyle: Ruffled
Hair Colour: Black
Skin Colour: Light Skin

— Standard Outfit —

Hat: N/A (except for glasses.)
Top: White shirt covered by a similarly white short sleeved jacket.
Bottom: Black jeans
Shoes: Dark brown Oxford shoes.

If this works, then can I join?)

Gabby cocked her head to the side slightly and went "...I havn' heard of Galar... souns' cool I guess, but not as cool as Kanto! Like really I know it mus' soun' lame to you since you live 'ere n' all but is' just such a co-". Izzy smacked Gabby's arm again, which snapped her back to the question at hand. She continued with "Oh yea, w'ere Im from is Sinnoh! Is' much nicr' there temp wise, like really Ive been boilin' out 'ere! Like how oftn' does it snow 'ere? Like in some spots..." at that point Gabby kept rambling on about how much different Sinnoh was compared to Kanto. Izzy just looked at Mitchell with a look that just conveyed the feeling of "Im sorry you have to deal with this girl."

Admin edit: Watch your tenses. Past tense, please. Read the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchell saw Izzy's look and gave a look back of "I have dealt with this before" and went back to talking with Gabby, "Well the coldest part I can think of in Kanto is an underground cave between Seladon City and Cinnabar Island, also I don't think Kanto is that good unlike Sinnoh because I have been there once and I really enjoyed it," he said but then remembered something, "Oh yeah sorry but I was in a battle before you showed up but you can watch it if you want," suggested Mitchell, "Ok Ventus I am back now lets start our battle. C'mon Aerial your up first," said Mitchell as Aerial flew up to her trainer while Blaze went up to Izzy and Gabby, "Charmeleon?("Is your trainer always this ditzy?")" asked Blaze.

Gabby smiled and said "Sure! That seems like fun!". She then plopped onto the ground below her, pulled her bag out in front of her and started digging through it for something. During this, Izzy telepathically said to Blaze ("She's been like this since she was a child... if anything she's gotten better with age. I'm quite shocked that she hasn't lost any limbs or anything from her wild antics.")

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
"Magnemite, use Thunder Shock!," Super Nerd shouted, his index finger pointing forward towards the platform he was battling on, the Cerulean City gym. In front of him stood Misty who quickly commanded her Staryu to use Rapid Spin. The Staryu flew across the arena, almost hitting Super Nerd's Magnemite who dodged the attack before releasing it's electric powered attack on the Staryu. Misty's Staryu fell to the ground covered in bruises and marks, trying to get up before it finally fainted.

"Yes, yes, yes! I am just the best!~ Misty sucks, and I am the best!~" Super Nerd loudly sang, dancing around happily while his Magnemite flew up to him, trying to dance along.

"Ugh, aren't you just the pinnacle of happiness?," Misty groaned, handing Super Nerd the drop shaped Cascade badge.

Super Nerd smirked, laughing maniacally as he exited the gym, not even thanking Misty. "See this, Magnemite?," he said, showing Magnemite the badge. "Just six more of these shiny fellas, and we can enter the championship! Then when I become champion, then finally I will show everyone that I'm far from a simple nerd! I am a genius!" After his monologue, Super Nerd kept laughing up into the air, people all around town blankly staring at him while his Magnemite looked down in embarrassment.

Seeing the Vine Whip lash towards him, Kabo tried to dodge out of the way. But pain from the previous vine whip, as well as the tiredness from using Aurora Beam, made him just too slow. The Vine Whip cracked the Kabuto across the side, knocking the Kabuto over once again. But this time, he wasn't in a condition to get back up. The battle was over.
"Kabo!" Hanako exclaimed, running over to her fossil Pokemon. The dark haired girl knelt down, gingerly picking up her Kabuto. Her Omanyte crawled over as well, looking to Kabo with a worried expression in it's eye. The Kabuto clicked it's claws weakly before passing out. Hanako took a few deep breaths to calm herself. Kabo was still okay. He was still okay. After taking a moment to calm herself, Hanako stood back up and returned Kabo back to his Pokeball. She bowed politely towards Leaf.

"That was a very good battle. Your Bulbasaur is really tough." Hanako said politely. Finishing around in her pockets, Hanako pulled out a few Pokedollars and handed it to Leaf. It wasn't much, but she needed the rest she had to buy some lunch and a ticket to the Museum.

Aside from the chaos, Ventus returned to the battlefield and began to battle Mitchell with only Voltage. "Let's get back to where we were." Said Ventus. "Voltage, use Spark!" Voltage then used Spark on Aerial.

Leaf had won a battle. "YAY WE DID IT!!!" Exclaimed Leaf, hugging her Bulbasaur. Then, Leaf headed to the Pokémon Center to heal her Pokémon. After the healing, the team was ready to face Gym Leader Brock at the Pewter Gym.

"Dodge Aerial and use Gust and Sand Attack at the same time," said Mitchell as Aerial dodged the electric attack by flying quickly to the right and used Gust on the ground facing towards Voltage making some dirt and sand get caught in the strong winds and make a small Sandstorm heading towards Voltage at high speeds.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

Level: 16

Species: Pidgey
Level: 15

(Not my OC)

Voltage dodged to the side with no hesitation. This time Voltage is determined for his master to win. "Voltage, use Spark again!" Said Ventus. But Voltage used a different move. He pounced onto Aerial while using Electric Fang like a mighty rocket, and he aimed within sight.

Aerial was surprised from what Voltage did and was struck from the Thunder Fang making her fall to the ground and get paralyzed, "Aerial are you alright?" asked a concerned Mitchell as he was worried for his Pokémon. Aerial got back up and was ready to go again, "Pidgey!("Let's do this!")" she cawed but then she was surrounded by bright light as and began to grow, "No way," whispered Mitchell as Aerial was released from the bright light and revealed her new form, "Pidgeotto!" she cried as she then began to hover, "Aerial evolved into a Pidgeotto alright!" yelled Mitchell happily, "Alright girl lets do it, use Wing Attack!" he yelled as Aerial then flew at much higher speeds than before, with both of her wings glowing light blue, towards Voltage.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

Species: Pidgeotto

(Not my OC)

Gabby was awestruck by the fight going on in front of her. "This. Is. So. Cool! Izzy, why cant'cha duke it out like 'em!" Izzy gave another death stare at Gabby, due to this Gabby laughed and replied with "Look, is' not my fault that the world just likes punishn' me! But thas' no reason to not be good at fightin!". Another death stare from Izzy caused Gabby to back down a bit. Now a bit more calm, Gabby returned to digging through her bag.
A few minutes later, Gabby said "Izzy, have you seen Bi-Bi?". Izzy shook its head, which caused Gabby to yell "What?!". The sudden outburst of emotion freaked Izzy out and, in response, caused her to headbutt Gabby's chest, knocking her back. Not even phased by the headbutt, Gabby said "What do you mean I left Bi-Bi at home?! Why didn' you say somethin?!". Izzy shrugged at this, in a "I dont know" kind of manner. Gabby groaned and said "Ugh... I guess were gotta get one in the next town I guess...". Gabby pulled herself back up to her sitting position, put her thumb in her mouth, and continued to watch the battle. Izzy shook her head at the sight of her trainer, with a look that said "Why must I deal with this girl?"

"Aerial dodge and attack from above!" yelled out Mitchell as Aerial quickly manoeuvred out of the way of the electrical attacks and quickly went from above Voltage, "Now combined Wing Attack with Quick Attack!" Aerial then was covered in white energy while her wings turned light blue and flew down towards Voltage using the Quick Attacks speed boost and the planets gravity to make herself speed up until she was just a white streak in the air heading towards Voltage.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Voltage was hit by Wing attack and Quick attack, but he held his ground on the branch. And then a bright light covered Voltage. He was ready to evolve. He began to shape shift until he was Luxio. "Lux-luxio("Nothing can stop me!")" Said Voltage, and used Thunder Fang to drag Aerial down.

Last edited:
Aerial quickly moved herself so she didn't hit the ground and avoided Voltage's Thunder Fang, "Aerial use Quick Attack around Voltage," said Mitchell but Aerial did something different she made copies of herself flying around Voltage, "That's Double Team," said Mitchell in awe.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

Moves: Double Team, Sand Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Steel Wing, Wing Attack

(Not my OC)

Last edited:
Voltage hesitated and looked around to see which one is the real Aerial. "Luxio-lux!("You can't hide from me!")" Said Voltage. Confused with who's who, Voltage pounced on the wrong one before falling down to the ground.

"Aerial use Steel Wing while he is on the ground!" yelled out Mitchell as all the copies swarmed Voltage in a circle with metallic wings and flew towards him with each copy vanishing before they hit until only the original remained. Blaze looked at Gabby with a sweat drop, "Char. Charmeleon.("Man I feel sorry for you but you have to admit it is kind of cute when she acts like that.")" said Blaze to Izzy.

Izzy rolled her eyes at Blaze and telepathically said ("You have... no idea what this girl does on a daily basis. This is tame for her. She would be acting worse if she didn't forget half her belongings back at home."). Izzy smiled and leaned in closer to Blaze, despite not actually talking, and continued with ("Honestly, I knew she forgot a bunch of her stuff. If she brought everything she planned on initially, then there would be a mountain of bags and a much more annoying girl.")
Gabby saw Izzy getting along with Blaze. She smiled and said "Aww, you'we makin' a fwiend!", while her thumb was still in her mouth causing her speech to become even worse. Izzy rolled her eyes again at this ridiculous behavior, and offhandedly said to Blaze ("She's gonna get a lot worse once she's back in town... her and her god damn oral fixation...")

Voltage was badly damaged due to falling off a tree, but he held his life without a flinch. "Voltage is really into winning against everyone, isn't he?" Said Ventus. Cascade came back to Ventus hoping for Chu to follow him.

Chu hopped on Cascade's shell and allowed him to carry her wherever she needed. When she reached Ventus, she hopped into Ventus's bag and fell asleep.

Drake watched as Natalia finished her battle and smirked. Wow, she was doing fairly well. Of course, he had met her when they were in Unova. They battled each other a couple times, but he didn't think they'd appear at the same region around the same time. He'll have to talk with her later. For now, he had a battle to start and hopefully finish as a victor.

Brock came back out with healed Pokemon and two more Pokemon. This time, they were tougher than what Natalia had fought. Brock sent out his Graveler, while Drake sent out his Pignite. The Pignite sent out a Fire Pledge as a barrage of rocks were thrown at him. As soon as his fist made contact with the earth to send out geysers of fire at the Graveler, he quickly rolled out of the way and stomped the ground. The Graveler had actually rolled out of the way of the Fire Pledge, causing Pignite to stomp the ground harder and come charging at the Graveler, smashing into him. This move's power was doubled, causing the Graveler to faint after a couple of Arm Thrusts. Brock replaced his Graveler and sent out his Rhyhorn. Drake returned Pignite and sent out Ivysaur. The Seed Pokemon smashed the earth with his foot, causing vines to jut out of the ground and head straight towards Rhyhorn in a Grass Pledge. The Rhyhorn charged right through, using Horn Attack to barge through and avoid the attack while also coating fire on his horn for an improvised Fire Fang. Ivysaur grabbed the Rhyhorn's front legs with his vines and he raised the Rhyhorn up in the air, only to smack it down again and use Leaf Storm. A powerful array of leaves twirled out of the bud of the Ivysaur and the leaves spiraled upwards, only to be redirected down as the Ivysaur stood on his front legs with his back legs in the air, the tornado of leaves crashing down upon the Rhyhorn, knocking it out.

Brock replaced the knocked out Rhyhorn with Omanyte while Drake replaced Ivysaur with Raichu. Raichu used Charge, building up electrical energy as the Omanyte sent out an Ice Beam. Raichu jumped out of the way at the last moment and an Electro Ball was formed at the end of her tail. She then quickly somersaulted the ball at the Omanyte, sending the fast electrical ball crashing into the Omanyte and sending it back. Not done yet, the Raichu focused her chi into her paws as a ball of pure fighting energy was formed. She then threw the Focus Blast, the ball spiraling out of control before actually hitting its target. The Omanyte fainted. Brock returned Omanyte for Onix while Drake replaced Raichu for Gyarados. Now, it was the battle of the two serpentine Pokemon. Gyarados cloaked his tail in water as he swung it around at the Onix, who cloaked his own tail in steel and swung around with it. The Aqua Tail and Iron Tail made contact and the two Pokemon began sparring like that for awhile, using their tails to block and swing to try and get a hit in. When that wasn't working, Gyarados became tricky and used Waterfall, cloaking himself in water as he rushed forward at the Onix with the speed and power needed to scale a waterfall. The Onix, now tired from the sparring match and caught off guard, was hit with a critical hit before falling over. He tried to get up but Brine was used, and the harsh salty water sprayed on the Onix and his wounds, causing more pain and ultimately knocking it out.

Finally, it was Aerodactyl versus Tranquill. The two Pokemon were sent out and immediately took to the air, flying about in circles as the Tranquill eyed the Aerodactyl and the Aerodactyl eyed the Tranquill. As soon as Aerodactyl moved in to hit with a glowing Wing Attack, Tranquill avoided the hit and peppered the Aerodactyl with Air Slashes, the blades of wind cutting into the Aerodactyl, causing it to flinch from the pain, despite not doing a lot of damage. A series of Air Slashes were used as the Aerodactyl tried its best to hit with Wing Attack and Rock Throw and then with Supersonic, but the attacks just kept missing and the Aerodactyl just kept flinching. Tranquill was then able to get in close and his wings glowed with metallic energy as he smashed the Steel Wings into Aerodactyl, knocking him out as he fell to the ground. Tranquill flew back to Drake triumphantly while Brock gave him the Boulder Badge.

Now, it was time to leave. He went back to the Pokemon Center and healed his Pokemon before heading off to bed, just missing Natalia by a minute.

"Alright Aerial let's finish this with a Quick Wing Attack," said Mitchell as Aerial was surrounded in white light and her wings gaining the light blue glow and charged at high speeds towards the badly damaged Luxio hopping that this will defeat him but then the paralyses kicked in and slowed Aerial down a bit but she shrugged it off and sped up more until all she was, was a white streak.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Voltage felt a lot a pain but was not going to give in to Aerial this time. Although he was losing a lot of health, he still held his ground. Ventus unsure what to do planned something for his next big move. Voltage has no time for letting his master think of a plan, and used spark.

Last edited:
The sparks hit but shrugged it off and continued onwards going past her limits, "Finish it!" yelled Mitchell. Meanwhile Blaze was looking at Izzy in confusion but then realised, "Charmeleon?("Hey I don't think I caught your name?")" asked Blaze and looking at Gabby in with a sweat drop from seeing her with her thumb in her mouth.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Gallagher woke up on his plane ride to the Kanto region to start his Pokemon journey. The plane had landed and once he stepped out the air port he was excited to start and catch his first Pokemon. Gallagher explored Vermillion city and found a poke-ball just lying there in the stone. Gallagher opened the poke-ball but nothing was in it. He kept the poke ball and continued to explore the city.

Voltage was now knocked out and down for the count. Ventus returned Voltage back inside the Ultra Ball and sent Eevee out onto the battlefield. "Your turn Eevee." Said Ventus. "Take the heat up!" Eevee then prepared herself for whatever will come.

Mitchell knew that Aerial was too weak to fight again so he made a choice, "Aerial return. Blaze time to bring the heat!" he yelled out as Blaze got up and ran in front of Mitchell ready to fight Eevee, "Alright Blaze use Dragon Breath," he said as Blaze shot out a purple mist at Eevee. (I got permission to auto his character.)Anubis came out of his Pokeball since he was getting restless and saw Blaze shot out a purple mist at an Eevee, "Rio!("Wow!")" he said in awe until he saw a girl with a Hatterem and went up to them, "Rio. Riolu.("Hello, I'm Anubis great to meet you.")" Anubis said with a happy face.

— Standard Outfit —
— Pokémon Team —

(Not my OC)

Gallagher tossed his newly found poke-ball in his hand. He thought "Its time to explore the rest of Kanto"". Gallagher explored the nearest route (Route 11) and found a Sandshrew that had a injured tail. He was lucky to go to the store to buy potions. Gallagher sprayed the potion on the damaged area. The Sandshrew,although still hurt was grateful for helping it. The sandshrew then proceeded to spot the poke-ball and pressed the button. Gallagher has unintentionally caught his first pokemon.

Izzy looked at Blaze before he went into battle and telepathically said ("Its Izzy. Not my choice of a name, but I still gotta deal with it.") Izzy waved goodbye to Blaze once he was called out into battle. Now that there was only Gabby to annoy her, Izzy tried to get some sleep. She realized that this wont be happening as another pokemon started talking to her right after she closed her eyes. After hearing Anubis introduce himself, Izzy said ("Hello, I'm Izzy. Unfortunately, my walking hazard of a trainer has decided to watch this pokemon battle, and potentially even join them on their journey for a bit."). Almost as if on cue, Gabby accidentally kicked a cloud of dust into her eyes while fidgeting around. ("I'm sorry if my trainer accidentally causes any harm to either you or your trainer. I swear, its like the world is out to get that girl") said Izzy, right after she shook her head at the pure ridiculousness that just occurred

Eevee dodged the attack as she used Ember on Blaze before it almost hit Gabby within plain sight. Eevee was having trouble with her aim. "Get a hold of yourself!" Said Ventus. "Vee-evee!("I will!")" Said Eevee.

Status
Not open for further replies.