• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon: Kanto adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone this is my first rp I am doing so I hope this goes well. In this rp you can chose to either be a wild Pokémon or trainer and also the first 2 trainers to reply while be able to get a starter Pokémon for their team and of course you can be a trainer from other regions but you will have to start at Vermilion city obviously. Now let’s begin.

Name: Mitchell
Personality: Nice, Relaxed, Brave and love to help other Pokemon.
Hometown: Pallet Town
Body: skinny and have some muscles
Hair length: short
Hairstyle: spiky
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Skin Colour: Light skin

— Standard Outfit —

Hat: Black and Orange sport hat
Top: Black shirt with skull on the front and blue bag
Bottom: Black ripped trousers
Shoes: White sport shoes

Mitchell woke up in his bed with the sun shining through his window and remembered that today is the day that he gets his first Pokémon, “Yes today is finally the day to start my journey,” said Mitchell as he put his clothes on and head downstairs where his Mom was waiting for him, “Hi sweetie. Did you sleep well?” asked his Mom, “Yes I did and I am going to get my first Pokémon as well,” Mitchell said as he began eating breakfast, “Look at you my little baby boy is all grown up,” said the teary mother, “Mom don’t cry besides I will still be able to call you,” he said comforting his Mom, “Well once your finished you can head over to Professor Oak’s lab alright,” said his mother, “Right!” exclaimed Mitchell as he finished his meal, “Bye Mom,” said Mitchell as he went out the door and over to the lab which is on a hill, “Hello Professor I am here to get my first Pokémon,” said Mitchell as he greeted the Professor, “Ah hello Mitchell let me guess your here to get your first Pokémon,” said Oak knowing he was right, “Yep so where are they?” Mitchell asked looking around the lab, “They’re in here,” said Oak taking three Poke balls out of his coat and tossed them into the air releasing the three starters, “These Pokemon are the three starters you can choose from, Bulbasaur the Grass and Poison type, Charmander the Fire type and Squirtle the Water type,” said Oak as each Pokémon stood in a row, “Now choose one,” said the Professor as Mitchell went up to them, “I choose... Charmander,” said Mitchell picking up Charmander, “Charmander char,” said Charmander happy to be picked, “Here is Charmanders Poke ball and 5 more to help start you out with and also your pokedex,” said Oak passing the items to Mitchell who put the Pokedex in his pocket and the Poke balls on his belt, “Thanks Professor now Blaze let’s go say bye to Mom,” said Mitchell who walked out the lab, after giving Blaze his name, with Blaze following his new trainer, *I hope my trainer will be able to help make me grow stronger,* thought Blaze.

Last edited:
Name: Ventus
Personality: Kind-hearten, bold, clumsy, and humorous.
Hometown: Lavender town
Top: Blue Long sleeve shirt, camo vest, one-strip backpack
Bottom: Ripped jeans (for style)
Shoes: Sandals

Ventus went to Mitchell's house with only Squirtle by his side looking kind and smooth. "Howdy, Mitchell!" Said Ventus who was in a calm mood. "I'm SO glad we all agreed to go out on an adventure together as a team. It'll be a thrill of a lifetime! Right Squirtle?" Squirtle then looked up to his master who looked super happy to hear him in a happy tone. "Squir-squirtle!" Said Squirtle in a calm mood. Ventus couldn't stop stay smiling for a long time, he even did the push ups with Squirtle. "I just- I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!" Said Ventus who was so pumped up.

Last edited:
Pokemon: Pikachu (wild)

The happy Pikachu was running in the grass following it's tail, " Pika pika (This is fun and tiring) the Pikachu said to itself. The Pikachu wasn't a high level and was afraid of being hurt by other Pokemon.

The Pikachu continued following it's tail in excitement, (there's another pikachu, I know it!!) The Pikachu thought to itself after lying down in the grass. After it went and lied down on the grass it fell asleep.

Mitchell looked at his friend Ventus along with Blaze looking at Squirtle, "Yeah it is anyway after I tell my Mom we can go," said Mitchell as he went inside his house along with Blaze. After a few minutes Mitchell came out looking a bit sad he is leaving his Mom but knew she would be ok, "Alright Ventus lets go to route 1," said Mitchell with Blaze walking beside him, "Char-Charmander," said Blaze agreeing with his trainer while looking at the Squirtle, "Or we can have a battle since Blaze looks ready to fight your Squirtle," said Mitchell after seeing where Blaze was looking at.
Badges: None

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

Name: Blaze
Species: Charmander
Level: 5
Ability: Blaze
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Ember
Item: None

"Alright!" Said Ventus. "Let's get this party started!" "Squirtle-squirtle!" Said Squirtle in agreement. "Ta-Hu-Wa-Hu-Wai!" Said Ventus who was doing the unknown chant he was doing. This meant that he is getting ready to battle.

Mitchell looked at Blaze and nodded his head with Blaze getting excited and getting in front of him, "Alright Blaze let's start this with Ember," said Mitchell, "Char!("Take this!")" Blaze said, shooting out a small fire ball towards Squirtle.

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

Squirtle ducked inside his shell and used water gun at the strike of Ventus's command. "Use water gun!" Said Ventus. A stream of water aimed for Blaze the Charmander.

Last edited:
Mitchell looked worried at his Pokémon, "You ok Blaze?" asked Mitchell, "Char!("Yeah I'm alright!")" said Blaze, "Alright then use Scratch and dodge its water gun," said Mitchell as Blaze charged at Squirtle with his claws glowing white while making sure to dodge the Water Gun.
Personality: Nice, Relaxed, Brave and love to help other Pokémon.

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

Last edited:
"Squirtle, take cover!" Said Ventus. And Squirtle took cover inside its shell for protection as his shell took so many scratches from outside. "You got some nerves going on!" Said Ventus who looked shocked. "I never seen your Charmander so tough like it before. Must be an omen! I like it!" Squirtle held onto its ground for whatever long it can take.

"Dude I just got my Charmander today and anyway Blaze back off and use Ember in one of the holes," said Mitchell as Blaze stopped attacking and jumped back while also shooting an Ember towards one of Squirtles shell holes.

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

Squirtle got hit by its ember but took a mild of pain in the process. "I'm impressed, and I'm loving this battle SO much!" Said Ventus. "Come on, Squirtle! You got this under control!" "Squirtle-squir!" Said Squirtle who took a bunch of pain.

"Alright Blaze use Ember on the ground to make a smokescreen," said Mitchell as Blaze shot the ground with an Ember making it explode and for smoke to go everywhere, "Now use Scratch," called Mitchell, as Blaze's claws glowed white and charged towards the Squirtle from within the smoke.

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

Squirtle then took a flurry of scratch attacks after a smokescreen came out from Charmander and got knocked out at a split second. "Aw-man. Blown to the ground like no tomorrow..." Said Ventus who was all sweaty.

"Hey good match though right?" said Mitchell giving his hand out for a handshake, "Charmander-Char!("Yeah no hard feelings!")" said Blaze as he held his claws out towards Squirtle.

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

"Yeah." Said Ventus. "It was a good match, and proud of that. Don't worry Squirtle, we'll get stronger next time..." "Squirtle-squirtle..." Said Squirtle who was a little happy be friends with Charmander, but a little dismayed after the first loss of the battle.

Species: Pichu - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE]
Name: Chu
Personality: She is goofy and mischievous, but can be sweet and nice to those she cares about. She doesn't exactly care for anyone at first, but will in time when exposed to them. She can be quite assertive, as she knows what she wants and will be proactive enough to achieve it: Evolution. However, to evolve, she has to trust someone enough to be a friend, and numerous experiences in her life has kept her from ever trusting anyone.
Age (NOT Level, Age. Level doesn't exist in realistic standards unless ShadowDragon wants it to be): 13
Appearance: She is 8 inches instead of being a foot tall, and she has fluffier fur and enlarged cheek pouches.
Ability: Lightning Rod - Draws in all Electric-Type attacks and absorbs it, doing no damage and powering up her elemental damage (Special Attack by 1).
Moves:
  • Thunderbolt - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE] | Special | Chu releases a large blast of electricity, arcing towards the opponent. It has a small chance (10%) to paralyze.
  • Iron Tail - [TYPE]Steel[/TYPE] | Physical | Chu's tail glows with metallic energy and hardens to the likeness of steel. She then smashes the enemy with it, having a slight chance (30%) to lower the target's physical defense (Defense by 1).
  • Volt Tackle - [TYPE]Electric[/TYPE] | Physical | Chu coats herself in electricity and charges at the opponent with reckless abandon, which also causes recoil damage if hit with any object successfully. It has a slight chance (10%) to paralyze the target.
  • Mega Punch - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Physical | Chu's fist glows with white energy as she punches the target.
  • Mega Kick - [TYPE]Normal[/TYPE] | Physical | Chu's foot glows with white energy as she kicks the target.
  • Disarming Voice - [TYPE]Fairy[/TYPE] | Special | Chu lets out a cry that is charming and emotional enough to do emotional damage to the target. It is highly accurate, but can still be dodged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A small Pichu was traveling from Pewter City, clearly angry from what had just recently transpired a week ago. As she traveled and passed through Viridian Forest, she saw a Pikachu running around and playing with its tail before falling asleep. Sighing at the childlike behavior, and a little miffed that this Pikachu had evolved and not her - who she assumed was younger than her by a long shot - she kept on going.

Getting to Route 1, she saw two trainers, one with a Charmander and the other with a Squirtle, fighting. Due to superior tactics, the Charmander won. She watched them fight for a moment before realizing she was in the middle of the path.

They could see her.

Looking up at them, like a Deerling in headlights, she stood still, waiting for what they'll do when they see her.

Last edited:
"I got a prized ultra ball for this little fella." Said Ventus who was eager to catch Pichu from range. "If I just time my through right at the right angle..." Ventus then through an ultra ball towards Pichu at a far range.

Chu saw it coming and gave the oncoming Ultra Ball a scowl. Her tail became metallic and she smashed the Ultra Ball back, smashing it back towards the human with the Squirtle. Her entire body was electrified in anger. How dare they attempt to capture her! They are no different to her old trainer, who she abandoned for wanting strength and trying to force her to evolve.

She will not let them catch her. She will break every ball they throw at her if she has to. Being bred for battle specifically was what she was made for, hence the Volt Tackle and Disarming Voice move she had in her arsenal, and the Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Thunderbolt, and Iron Tail attacks she held. She made a defiant squeaking noise at them, clearly angry.

"So you wanna play with rage, huh?" Said Ventus. "I wouldn't be so sure about that." Ventus grabbed his prized ultra ball and walked towards Pichu in a calm mood. "Being angry is to being human emotion alike." Said Ventus trying to calm Pichu down. "Squirtle and I know that a lot. Doesn't matter if electrocute me. What goes around, comes back around. You know it." Squirtle nods his head in agreement.

Last edited:
Chu looked up at Ventus and denied what he was saying. She wasn't going to let him tell her what to do! So what about karma? She yelled at him in her squeaky language. Not that humans would understand her, but his Pokemon might. <I won't let a human capture me again! I can't trust you!>

She squeezed her cheeks lightly and she electrified her body, keeping anyone away from her and frying any PokeBalls that come into contact with this electrical bubble made with Thunderbolt.

Ventus held his ground in a bold way. He wasn't afraid of electric types, in fact, he never listened to any Pokemon who acts rebellious. Ventus crossed his chest as a meaning that won't hurt any Pokemon of some sort. "I understand you don't trust us humans, but there will be a time when you need our help. You can't fight everyone all on your own. You know that. Trust me." Said Ventus who lend out his hand whom he understood Pichu's anger.

Admin edit: Mind your tenses, you've slipped into present tense multiple times here without any justification.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chu looked up at him, and stopped squeezing her cheeks. She still didn't trust him, but what he said was right. How was this human so young, yet have such wisdom? She just shook her head and sighed. She denied the hand, but at least stopped electrifying herself.

It was to be noted that she didn't feel any pain from shocking herself, which was what was common in Pichus. This meant she was quite old and experienced, and clearly wasn't ready to be caught until she wanted to be. She pointed to his Ultra Ball and shook her head no, as if to say she didn't want to be caught. Not yet.

Last edited:
“Hey Ventus if she is not ready to be captured then let her be alright,” said Mitchell as he looked at the Pichu, “Hey look when your ready to be captured then come find Ventus and give him a battle to see if he is worthy to be your trainer alright,” said Mitchell as Blaze stood next to him after watching what happened, “Char-Charmander-Char!(“Yeah and if he is not worthy then come find us and see if we are worthy!”)” said Blaze excitedly as Mitchell then turned towards Ventus, “Well this is where we part ways dude I hope to see you again,” he said before going down Route 1 to begin his journey.

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

Level: 6

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Quick interruption to remind you that forcing hits on someone else's character is autoing and is explicitly prohibited by our rules. You can use an attack, but it's not up to you to determine if it hit. That's up to the other person.

I see you've already moved on since then, so no warning will be issued now, but frell's sake. This has been happening too much lately. Don't force me to make an example out of some poor fool.

Ventus then disregards the ultra ball back in his pocket and tells Pichu he's sorry for the trouble. "I guess catching Pokemon is a whole lot different as far as I know. Right?" Said Ventus who then smiled to Mitchell. Even Squirtle told Pichu that they didn't mean anything before they left.

Chu looked up at Mitchell then Ventus. If she really wanted to be caught, then maybe she has options but for now, she wanted to follow them along. Although, she had to scoff at Blaze. She wasn't interested in joining up with anyone right now. She looked over at Squirtle and Ventus, hearing them apologize.

Well, they must be better than she thought. She watched the humans and their Pokemon partners leave and stood there, contemplating on her next actions. Should she follow them? Should she stay wild? Or should she go back to her trainer?

As far as she knew, going back to her trainer was the worst decision she could think of. But she was his prized possession, so he will come looking for her. Sighing at the prospect of her old trainer searching for her, being with some trainers who could protect her wouldn't be a bad idea. And potentially being caught by one she knew and respected would be even better, sealing her fate away from her old trainer. Still, being alone and being a wild Pokemon would have its merits, but she couldn't fight off her trainer's strong Pokemon, even if she tried. She sighed and debated for a few good minutes.

If you can't beat them, join them.

She followed Ventus, keeping some distance away from him, but close enough for someone to turn around and see that this Pichu was following them. She will prove to them how strong she was, then she'll see who was worthy enough to have her on their team.

And maybe evolve later.

But for now, she needed to earn their trust and they needed to earn her trust. What Ventus had done was a good idea, but that only gave him an ounce of respect from Chu. Not trust, but respect.

Of course, following them through Route 1 wasn't the best idea, due to her frail and tiny body looking like easy prey or easy to scare off. The Rattata, Pidgey, Oddish, Bellsprout, Sentret, Hoothoot, Plusle, Minun, and Shinx weren't bad and the ones in the trees - Hoothoot, Ledyba, Spinarak, Pineco, and Wurmple - kept to their business, it was the bigger Pokemon that she needed to worry about, like the Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Raticate, Furret, and Poochyena. The Furret hunted Rattata, but they do occasionally hunt small rodents whenever they were hungry enough. Poochyena were a no-brainer. Pidgeotto and Pidgeot ate other small rodents, and Raticate scared Pokemon off with its formidable incisors, which were very capable of dealing damage.

She was about to run after Ventus when a Furret came barreling out of the grass towards the Pichu, tackling it down and, from the force of its own charge, the Furret slipped off of Chu and landed upside down a bit further away.

Chu, now on the ground in shock, growled and got up quickly. She let loose a massive Thunderbolt, which the Furret dodged, only to be smacked by an Iron Tail in the face. The Furret, now dazed, wobbled about a bit, allowing Chu to run up to Ventus and look back at the now recovered, yet disappointed Furret and the Long Body Pokemon ran off.

Chu looked up at Ventus and sighed. She finally said to Squirtle. <Fine, I'm coming along. I am not to be captured though. I'm just running away from my past.> Her squeaking, albeit still high-pitched, sounded a lot more mature and older than most Pichu and Pikachu. She looked up at Ventus, hoping her wish of being a follower could be seen in her eyes and not be captured. Not yet.

"Squirtle-squirtle..." Said Squirtle who felt happy to have her by their side and then told Ventus to not catch Pichu. "Don't worry, Squirtle. I won't capture that Pichu." Said Ventus. "Besides, I want to make friends with small Pokemon of the like. I mean, you have a final evolution form Squirtle, but I never hurt small Pokemon of whom I love and care about. Even if it means to guard Pichu from bullies of the like." Ventus then gave Pichu a warm smile and went with Mitchell on Route 1.

Mitchell and Blaze were walking through route 1 looking to see what Pokémon they can catch until a Pidgey flew in front of them looking ready to battle, “Alright then Blaze you ready?” asked Mitchell as Blaze went in front of him ready to show this Pidgey who’s boss, “Ok then use Ember,” said Mitchell as Blaze shot an Ember towards Pidgey who dodged the attack by flying into the air, “Pidgey!(“Have a taste of my Gust attack!”)” said Pidgey who flapped her wings creating a strong gust of wind that hit Blaze, “Blaze are you alright?” asked Mitchell worried for Blaze who has scratches on him, “Char!(“I’m alright!”)” said Blaze ready to attack again, “Ok use Ember then charge and use Scratch!” yelled Mitchell as Blaze shot another Ember at Pidgey who dodged but was too distracted to see Blaze jump up to it and used Scratch causing the bird Pokémon some damage and making her crashed into the ground weakened, “Alright! Poke ball go!” yelled Mitchell as he threw a Poke ball at the Pidgey, after Blaze landed next to him, making the Flying type go into the Poke ball and got captured, “Yeah we did it!” exclaimed Mitchell as he hugged Blaze and picked up the Poke ball, “I’m going to name you... Aerial,” said Mitchell as he clipped the Poke ball back onto his belt, “Ok let’s continue onto Viridian City,” he said with Blaze walking next to him.

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

Type: Fire
Level: 7

Name: Aerial
Species: Pidgey
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust

"I call dibs on this Pokemon!" Said Ventus to Mitchell as found a Shinx. "Alright, Shinx! I'll battle you to see if you fair yourself well. You're gonna see how Squirtle and I do in battle. Squirtle, use water gun!" Squirtle used water gun on Shinx, but Shinx dodged the attack before it was alerted and used Spark on Squirtle. "Keep it together, Squirtle!" Said Ventus. "Use Shell Attack!" Squirtle then ram Shinx in the process. Shinx held its ground but was badly damaged. This was Ventus' chance to capture the first Pokemon in the wild. "Ultra ball...GO!!!" Yelled Ventus and the Ultra ball directly aimed for Shinx making it enter the Ultra ball and finally got captured. "ALRIGHT!!!" Said Ventus who was super excited after he caught his first Pokemon in the wild before catching up with Mitchell "Wait up, Mitchell! As for you Shinx, I'll name you...Voltage..."

Last edited:
As Mitchell and Blaze made it to Viridian City, they first went to the Poke Centre to heal and rest for the night, "Hello welcome to the Pokémon Centre! How can I help you," asked Nurse Joy with her Chansey next to her, "Hi I am here to heal my Pokémon and rent a room as well for me and my friend," said Mitchell as he put Aerials Poke ball onto the tray with Blaze standing on it, "Of course your Pokémon will be healed in no time and also the rooms here are free," said Nurse Joy as she took the tray with Blaze and let Blaze hop onto the stretcher as she put the tray on it with Chansey pushing the stretcher towards the back of the Poke Centre, "Ok thanks," Mitchell said as he went to the video telephone (Like the ones in the anime but I don't know what it is called) and called his Mom while showing her on the screen, "Hello?" asked his Mom, "Hi Mom its me Mitchell," said Mitchell, "Oh my baby boy how are you?" asked his Mom, "I'm fine Mom and I am at the Viridian City Poke Centre," he said, "Already wow... well did you catch any other Pokémon?" she asked, "Yeah I caught a Pidgey who I named Aerial well anyway Mom I have to go bye," he said, "Bye!" exclaimed his Mom as he hung up while also turning off the screen as Chansey came out again with the tray and Blaze, "Char!" chared Blaze as he jumped onto Mitchell, "Ok I get it you want a hug," said Mitchell hugging Blaze, "Your Pokémon are all healthy now," said Nurse Joy, "Thanks Nurse Joy," he said as he put Aerials Poke ball onto his belt, "Well time to head to our room Blaze," as he took Blaze with him towards on of the bedrooms in the Poke Centre and closed door behind him.

— Standard Outfit —

— Pokémon Team —

Level: 7

Name: Aerial
Species: Pidgey
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Tackle, Sand Attack, Gust

Ventus went on the phone to call his grandfather. "Hey, Grampa." Said Ventus. "How was your first Pokemon battle?" Said his grandfather. "It was good and all, though I lost to a Charmander, and I don't know how it felt like." Said Ventus. "Also, we found this Pichu who is very distant from us. I don't know who did this, but I promise I will give caring love to that Pichu. How are you feeling?" "I feel good." Said his grandfather. "Though I am very old and weak, I can still keep moving forward." "Great." Said Ventus. "Love to hear it. Here's my team! Squirtle and Voltage the Shinx." "Nice Pokemon team you have my grandson!" Said his grandfather. "Okay, I have to go." Said Ventus. "It's getting late, and I need to go to bed. See you in the when we get to Lavender Town!" "Okay, grandson." Said his grandfather. "See you when you get to Lavender Town." And Ventus went to bed with Squirtle by his side.

Name: Drake Nicholson
Personality: He is very power-oriented, training to become the best. Of course, this could mean harsh regimented training sessions, but he is kind to his Pokemon. He sees beginner trainers full of potential, that are often wasted. He also sees trainers, who are older and supposed to be smarter and don't have a lick of Pokemon experience, as wastes of space.
Hometown: Icirrus City, Unova
Body: Muscularly built
Hair length: Short
Hairstyle: Usually wild, but combed back.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Blue
Top: Blue shirt with a black backpack
Bottom: Dark blue jeans
Shoes: Black combat boots
Pokemon: Pignite, Tranquill, Ivysaur, Raichu, Gyarados, and Chu (abandoned her trainer)

Name: Natalia Belland
Personality: She is quite goofy and loves to learn about things, but tends to take things too seriously or not serious enough. She also gets pretty competitive and stands up for people who have been wronged. She also has an understanding of Pokemon, able to understand their true emotions by way of aura, so she empathizes with Pokemon more than humans.
Hometown: Aspertia City, Unova
Body: Slim, yet muscular
Hair length: Short
Hairstyle: Pixie bobcut
Hair Colour: White dyed hair with blond roots
Eye Colour: Blue
Skin Colour: White
Top: Blue tank top with another shirt with Meowths and Skitty in a bowl of ramen noodles. She also has a black backpack.
Bottom: Blue jeans
Shoes: Black combat boots
Pokemon: Riolu, Dewott, Bulbasaur (just received), Ekans (future), Rhyhorn (future), Growlithe (future)

Drake was livid. Where was his Pichu? Where could she be? Did she run away? No, she couldn't have! Someone must have taken her. Yes, that's right. She wasn't that unhappy. He paced about in his training area north of Route 22. She just couldn't be gone! Where could she go though? Maybe Viridian Forest? Maybe Viridian City? He didn't know. He gathered his Pokemon and walked along Route 22 and entered into the bustling city of Viridian City. Well, it wasn't as bustling as it was during the day. He looked about as much as he could, yet found nothing. Sighing, he decided to head into the Pokemon Center, rent a room for the night, and rest. Tomorrow he'll search for her.

Meanwhile, Chu had followed Ventus to the Pokemon Center and had watched as he talked to his grandfather on the PC. Once he made it to his room, she went outside through an open window and crawled up a pipe up to the roof and watched the stars twinkle in the night. Who was she supposed to be with? She didn't know. She just couldn't fathom being with her old trainer. Suddenly, she heard footsteps and the soft whir of some electronic doors opening. Looking over the edge of the roof, she saw a familiar silhouette vanish inside. She watched the shadow creep inside the center, dread creeping across her heart and mind. He was here. She stayed up on the roof for as long as she could, not daring to get back down.

Meanwhile, Natalia had grabbed a Bulbasaur from Professor Oak and was traveling through Route 1 to Viridian City. Getting there, she decided to rough it a little and took out her bedroll and sleep on the outskirts of the city. Her Dewott, Riolu, and the newly given Bulbasaur left their PokeBalls and cuddled with her as they soon fell asleep, as well. Natalia wondered what the new day will bring as she laid there, unable to sleep for a few hours. She knew that the new day would make her groggy, so she tried her best to get some rest in while she could.

Ventus then woke out of bed, took Squirtle in his arms, climbed up the pipe, and began to watch the stary night without noticing Pichu on the roof. "This is my favorite thing to watch..." Said Ventus in awe before he went to sleep.

Name: Francis
Personality: A very lazy person, constantly waking up late and not wanting to do any work. Although he is usually a lazy-ass, when he is really dedicated to something, he will try to reach it with all his might.
Hometown: Cerulean City
Pokemon: Staryu,Gligar,Gastly,(Future mons to be determined)

Francis, realizing he woke up late and is going to miss getting a starter from Professor Oak, quickly grabbed his bike and pokemons and rushed towards Pallet Town in hope there would be another starter left, but to his disaray, all the starters had already been taken. To make it up for him, Professor Oak gave him a few Pokeballs and asked him to go catch a pokemon on his way back home. While in Route 1, he encountered a wild pidgey. He ordered his staryu to attack it with water gun a few times and then threw his Pokeball. It rolled once, twice and the third time. Pidgey was successfully captured! When he was was in Viridian City, he saw a gym and thought to himself "That's what i should do! Challenge the Pokemon Gyms!"

He went to check the gym out, but the Viridian City gym leader was not there, so he decided to take a rest in the Pokemon Center and eventually move on to Pewter City.

Last edited:
Species: Bulbasaur (wild Pokémon)
Name: Basaur
Level: 9
Nature: lonely

Basaur was walking around Viridian Forest. He was searching for an opponent to battle, but all the other Pokémon were level 3 Caterpie and Weedle. Suddenly, a young girl appeared and wanted to catch him. She sent out a Pidgey and ordered it to use Gust. Basaur got weakened by the gust, and he wanted to run away. Could not escape. Pidgey used Tackle, and then Sand Attack. Basaur was getting hopeless... A Poké Ball was thrown at him. He was compressed inside the Poké Ball and started entering a state between dreams and reality. A very strange sensation. The Poké Ball shaking, shaking and shaking. The shaking stopped. He was caught.

While sleeping beside Pichu and Squirtle on the roof of the Pokemon center, Ventus take upon himself and did promise his grandfather to take good care of the poor Pichu. Despite not catching Pichu from realizing what was biting her, he can't disrespect Pichu as he took a toll on his vows. However, the sound of other trainers and other Pokemon didn't seem to bother Ventus during the long night.

On the way to the Pokemon Center, Francis realized someone was on the roof, so he decided to go up there and check out what's going on. He would find a boy sleeping with a Pichu and Squirtle. Not wanting to be rude, he left them alone and took a rest inside the Pokemon Center.

Ventus could barely hear someone climbing up the pipe, but he was too sleepy to see someone. Squirtle then began to look at the stars as they danced around at night. The star dance was Ventus' good luck charm as to a meaning of hope and perseverance to him, his family, and his Pokemon team. Squirtle didn't even notice that Pichu was there as well until he turned to her. Noticing how to be kind to others, Squirtle began to talk to Pichu with only a few words. "Squir-squirtle, squirt...("I remember seeing the stary night with my master. It was the first star dance we ever saw that night. And we both would tell stories of how pirates sail across the deep space where no one has ever gone into before...Treasure planet...")" Squirtle then felt sorry for what happened to Pichu, then hugs her to cheer her up.

Chu had been staring up at the starry night and, when her chance to get away from everyone was ruined by Ventus and his Squirtle climbing the rooftop, she held perfectly still. It had seemed that they did not notice her, so she made sure not to move. She waited until Ventus went to sleep and then the Squirtle saw her. She was a bit more relaxed now that the human had fallen asleep, but was now waiting what the Squirtle was going to do. The Squirtle had talked to her about the dancing stars, Treasure Planet, and then gave her a hug. She froze. What? Hugs? She thought this Squirtle was stupid for hugging a volatile Electric-Type, but she soon felt reassured. Happy. Better than before. Maybe she can open up to him.

She returned the hug, thinking that maybe Squirtle wasn't so stupid after all, and just bold. She then began to spill the beans about her problem, squeaking in her PokeSpeak. <Thank you... I haven't had a hug in a while. To be honest, I wasn't expecting anyone to be this nice. My old trainer wanted me to be a fighting machine, yet held no compassion for me. He held more compassion for the rest of his team, including my mother, yet he didn't show any to me, even though I was very capable myself to take down Pokemon that are quite strong.> She looked down a bit before looking up at Squirtle again. <His name is Drake. He is quite strong and has moved from Unova to compete in the Gym Challenge here. He already has a fully capable team, so I would suggest not fighting him. I ran away, trying to find something I had been missing. Please, just don't fight him until you get stronger. His Pokemon were trained to be brutal and merciless while fighting. I have been able to get away for years, but this time he has almost found me. He's in the Pokemon Center right now.>

With that, she peeked back down at the doors, half-expecting him to come out. When the doors didn't budge, she quickly sighed a small sigh of relief and looked back at Squirtle. That was when she noticed peering up at them. Staying as still as possible, she watched them for a moment before they left. Letting out a sigh of relief, she turned her attention to Squirtle. <Just be careful.>

Species: Eevee (wild Pokemon)
Name: Keahi
Level: 8
Nature: Careful

An Eevee appeared out of the long grass and began to dance on a boulder near the fallen fire lantern. Eevee kept dancing without noticing Ventus, Squitle, Pichu above the Pokemon center for as long as this Eevee can. But the fire died out. Eevee was upset that the fire went out and now went to find a place to sleep, it even climbed up from the branches of the trees and began to rest on the Pokemon center.

"Squirtle-squirt...("I promise I'll be careful. I won't let any big and strong Pokemon hurt you, even if I evolve into the next phase of my evolution. My master told me that. Besides, he has a pure heart of platinum. And I'm his best buddy and battle tank no one has ever seen.")" Said Squirtle. "Squirt-squirtle...("My master and I are compassionate for you. Because we'll fight for the weak who asks for help. That is a vow his grandfather would do. Tomorrow morning, my master gonna teach me how to improve my water gun move. Want to see it tomorrow? Wait, who is that Pokemon?")" Squirtle then pointed to an Eevee who resting at least three inches away from the three of them. "Eeevveee...(If there was another spot to dance near the fire.")" Said the Eevee to herself.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.