• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Iron Version

"Wait up! Cubone!!!!!!" Riolu ran after Cubone. "What's going on? If we're going to escape, we all need to form an alliance!" Riolu ran in front of Cubone, but Cubone kept moving out of the way. "Please, we need to join forces so that we can escape and be free!" Riolu looked at Pansage. "Pansage, will you agree to let me join you? And don't get the wrong idea, please. I will not battle anyone!"

He looked around to find time since he didn't get an answer immediately. He found a Mienfoo and a Ralts. "Hey!" Riolu called to Mienfoo. "Will you join me? Kai? What about you?" He knew the Ralts since it was one of the more reknown Poke'Mon in the cave.

Cubone finally agreed. '"Okay, okay. But if you attack me, I leave." He explained. He wasn't sure about this, but he did want to go out of the cave. Badly. He looked at Pansage, then at Riolu, then at his hands. They were burnt after touching the hot, sharp, sides of the cave. He reached a hand out to Riolu to shake.

Riolu saw the hand in front of him. He smiled weakly and shook it. Then it yelled in pain, attracting a bunch of attention. It blew on its hand viciously. "So....." it looked around akwardly. "Should we grow a bigger alliance? That's my recommendation."

Last edited:
"I saw a Lycanroc higher up in the cave." Cubone said. "Maybe she'll want to join. Besides, we all want to get out of this cave. Maybe not the countless Gligars and Spinaraks." A Gligar across from him frowned.

Last edited:
"Good point. I don't think they will want to." There was a long silence. "Wait, do you even know if there are any escape tunnels or stuff like that?"

(join my PRP, Poke'Pocalypse)

"Yes..." Pansage whispered to Lycanroc, listening to Cubone and Riolu's conversation intently. "Th-there might be a way out somewhere...but I don't really know, I just fell down here..." He finally piped up and shuffled a little closer to the Riolu and Cubone, seeing he could probably trust them.

(OOC- @FeatherstheAltaria and @JLucarioEX, please make your posts longer than that. haven't you read these yet?)

BIC-
Pansage remained silent as the Popplio introduced herself. He stood relatively still, his only movements the irregular twitch of his tail. Looking back at Lycanroc, he wondered what might happen if Bubbles or one of the others turned out to be less agreeable to an alliance. The silent Mienfoo would most likely be the biggest threat asides from the swarms of native Gligar, seeing as it hadn't participated in the peace agreement. His eyes constantly darted between the small group and Mienfoo, trying to decipher whether he was friend or foe.

Riolu saw Pansage looking around. It was unaware of why this was going on. He refocused on Bubbles. "Anyway, do you want to join my alliance? Pansage and Cubone are already with us. Only heaven knows about that Mienfoo and Kai. We need all the help we can get so that we can escape this cave."
Riolu thought for a minute. "No, if we escape, that only does everyone more harm, if the current alliance is all we have when we mount our escape."

"I'd love to, Riolu!~" Bubbles agreed. she was happy that there were nice Pokémon that were there with her. "Maybe we should
ALL try to escape! We would have a good experience here, too. We might even evolve here!" Bubbles added.

"Wait. You're not found in Hoenn. Neither am I. Heck, the only one who is is Kai, but he's a friggin' Ralts! If we escape, we'll be caught and sold for money. Think about it." Riolu said.

"Exactly." Riolu said. "The only way we can survive is if we're on stealth mode 24/7. And if there are night poachers, we won't survive out there." Riolu said, with a rather enforcing tone.

"How will they get in the cave? There are TONS of rocks covering the entrance. And, they can't fit through the trap door." Bubbles reassured. "It would be rare if the Pokémon Poachers got in."

Pansage frowned deeply, something he hadn't done in a while, if ever. Bubble's naive optimism reminded him of a friend. "When we get back outside...I have a- a group of friends that we could...uh...join up with. One of them has practice with avoiding poachers." He looked eagerly to Cubone and Riolu, hoping his idea would be approved.

"Yes, but what about when we do escape?" Riolu added. "Anyone can find us, and since we're wild, we can be stolen, but at best, caught. I don't want us four to separate at any point." Riolu started to tear up. (to bubbles)

"Well, that can help, Pansage. Smart move. But I doubt the other Poke'Mon want us to leave. Those Galvantula could be security guards, but I'm all for it. Cubone, lead the way!"

"Well, there's some tunnels, but I'm not exactly sure if there's an exit in any of them. I guess we could look, but as you go through the tunnels, the swarms of Gligar turn into Gliscor, and Aron turn into Lairon." Cubone replied. He pointed toward a nearby tunnel.

Riolu looked to find Gligar and Aron evolving at a slow rate. This astounded him. "Okay, since we don't know any routes, we might as well try to go on and escape now. Bubbles, Pansage, let's go."

Pokémon species : Kirlia ( Nickname: Kylie)
How ended up in cave: Kirlia's little brother, a Ralts named Carlos, at the age of 4, wandered into the cave, and Kylie at the age of 6, ran into the cave, and has tried to find him ever since.

Kylie woke up from her nap, getting ready to set off, looking for her brother once again. She had been at it for three years, and the cave she was in was huge. She stumbled around in the dark cave, stuttering, "C-Carlos?"

Meanwhile, in the outside world, an Eevee is playing with his friends when all of a sudden, he sees a cave (the cave in this RP), and decides to explore it. He was only fifteen years old, but he was curious to find what was inside.

Guys, I am continuing the one written by @Xboxtech4000 because that's my other account and I was supposed to write it on this one. XD

Anyway...

Eevee strolled into the cave not knowing the direction to go.

"I wish I could learn Flash." Eevee sighed.

As he rushed along the chamber, Eevee heard a strange noise. It sounded like a horde of Zubat.

"What was that?" Eevee shouted.

"You must leave right now!" a strange voice exclaimed.

"Leave? Bu- But... I don't know you, do I?"

"I am the guardian of this cave! I warn you! There is danger within this cave, and if you continue further, you are bound to die!"

"But I want to keep going!" Eevee shouted ignoring the warning.

"Fine, I'll leave the decision up to you, but if you ever die, it's not my fault!"

And by that, the voice vanished...

Who was that weird person/Pokemon? Whatever he/she said, they were right. Eevee could already feel the burning danger in his body. It's time to leave the cave. But too late! As soon as Eevee took a step, a cage fell onto him like a mincing machine!

"HAHA! We got you now!" three voices cried out laughing, with a fourth saying "Wobbuffet!"

Eevee knew exactly who these people were: Team Rocket! The Guardian was trying to warn him about Pokemon poachers!

"Okay!" Pansage cheered, taking a nervous glance back at Lycanroc to see if she would follow them. After all, he didn't want the rock type to die in here despite just meeting her an hour ago. For a moment, he could've sworn he heard another voice in the background, but he shrugged it off as one of his group's echoes.

Kylie heard an "Okay!" which made her think. Could it be?!

Kylie dashed through the cave shouting, "Carlos! Where are you?!" and when she wasn't looking where she was going, she bumped into a green monkey. It was a Pansage, but Kylie had never seen, or memorized much Pokemon before, except for her evolutions. Her mom was a Gardevoir, and her father was a Gallade. Kylie stammered the word, "S-sorry..." as she looked around, desperately. She turned back o the monkey, saying, "I'm Kylie..." is a shy, and nervous tone.

Pansage was momentarily unbalanced by something bumping into him, but easily balanced again. "N-no, it's fine! My fault, I guess my eyes haven't really adjusted well to the darkness yet..." He chuckled half-heartedly while hoping Riolu and the group hadn't decided to leave without him. "I don't really have a nickname. A-at least, not one I like. But...uh...do you know the way out of here? Me and some others are looking for an escape."

"Im sorry, but I do not. You see, I've been looking for my brother! He's a Ralts, and he should now be...seven years old. Have you seen him?" Kylie asked the Pansage, not bothering to introduce herself to the stranger.

"There might have been a Ralts around earlier. But he probably- actually, Riolu might know! He said there was one around here somewhere..." He stopped rambling to point in Riolu's direction, concentrating his eyesight to distinguish the faint outline of his ally's head. "You could ask him, but Cubone would have a better idea. Cubone's the one who talked to the Ralts."

"Oh my! Thank you so much!" Kylie said, as she dashed off into the head outline, but stopped, before turning around and saying, "I'm Kylie, by the way." before asking the Riolu, "Have you seen a Ralts around here, about seven years old? His name is Carlos."

"I need to find him..." Kylie said, looking worriedly at the floor. "I've been at this for years, and I'm not giving up now." she continued, as she sadly, walked away from them, wishing she could have help. Kylie looked around, not far, and saw something amazing. "A Ga-Gallade?!" she questioned, marveled by the sight. "Kylie, is that you?" the Gallade said, as he gave her a strange look. "Carlos?" she asked, presumably.

"Apearantley, my brother evolved!" Kylie said, as she blushed, and said to him, "So, are you going to come home with me?" she asked her brother. "Na, I'm living here now." he said. Kylie's smile turned to a frown. "I came all this way!" she said, tears forming in her eyes. Gallade started to feel bad, but shrugged.