• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Iron Version

"Look," Riolu said to Gallade, becoming serious. "Mind your sister's emotions and be a good brother by doing what she wants! This is terrible for her. You've been separated for a long time, now you're separating each other."

Kylie agreed with the Riolu, and nodded, causing Gallade to get up. "I'm sorry, I just love it here. I have no business anywhere else." he said, as he walked away. Kylie huffed, and shouted, "Fine! I'm going to find a way out of this cave, whether you are with me or not!" Then Kylie grasped the Riolu's wrist, saying, "C'mon, let's find a way out of here, with the Pansage."

"Sooo... Who wants to sing a song??" Bubbles asked while they were walking out of Gallade's so-called 'house'. "Cuz I do!!!~~" She started humming to a song she made up. Then she stopped. "Are there ANY berries in this place?! I'm STARVING!!" she asked.

Pokemon: Sandshrew
Nickname: Kane
Backstory: Kane was taking shelter from a heavy rain storm. The air had started to get really cold so Kane decided to explore the cave for warmth

While Bubbles' belly rumbled, she looked at the lonely Sandshrew. So, she randomly walked up to him and greeted him "Hi, I'm Bubbles! Wanna come along with me and my friends?" she asked.

Mudkip managed to outrun the Zubat (idk how) and was totally out of energy. He suddenly realised he made a huge mistake: He had run straight into a trap!

"HAHA! WE HAVE YOU NOW!" a voice shouted.

Mudkip knew who this voice belonged to: Team Aqua. A grunt had captured him for the use of their powers!!!

"A cult?" Mint interrupted, having to chuckle at how silly Kane's question sounded. "No, I don't think so." Getting a better look at the species he was talking to, he then had a concerned expression. "Do you know about any cults near here?" He had hoped the pack of Houndoom hadn't chased him inside, but now that seemed like a reality he might have to deal with without his friends, either the group here or ones outside the cave.

Kane had turned his attention to Mint. "That was a joke. No, I haven't encountered any. But uh," Kane scratched his head in nervousness. "Your question kind of concerns me. Have YOU encountered any cults around here?"

"No, no!" He hastily tried to clarify or explain. "Not in here, which is a relief. Hopefully not ever again, if we get lucky." He mumbled the last sentence to avoid frightening Bubbles or his other companions. To distract from the subject of cults, he dramatically rubbed his stomach. "I'm really hungry right now. I wish I could've brought some food down here to share..."

Kane walked to a certain spot behind a rock and started to dig. Seconds later, he comes out of the hole holding a pouch half his size. "I brought these with me. There's berries inside if you want some. Just.... Don't be greedy. I have a limited supply ya know?" Kane untied the pouch revealing a pile of berries of many varieties. "Take your pick!" Kane said with a smile.

Gem awoke suddenly when a drop of water from the cave ceiling dripped onto his forehead. He slightly thrashed around slightly in aggravation being awoke from his slumber. He stretched and lazily stumbled to a hole he dug that collected cave water and took a few gulps. He stopped in mid gulp and his ears perked up as he heard a voice in the distance. "Take your pick!"

He stood as still as a statue as the voice echoed throughout the cave. The young sableye had not encountered any other Pokémon since his abandonment from his parents. "Who intrudes my home?" He hissed to himself. In a quick sneaky motion, Gem scurried towards the voices keeping himself hidden in the shadows and behind rocks.

It was time to find a way out, but how? The only moves Mudkip knew was Tackle and Water Gun, and Mudkip knew both moves were totally ineffective against the steel cage. Mudkip had to call for a fire type Pokemon's help, but how? The grunt was right there, and the was no way a fire type Pokemon would ever make it to the cage without being caught (the fastest fire type Pokemon is Talonflame, and Flamethrower would only reach up to 5 metres. The grunt is 6 metres away from the cage, so Mudkip needed to find a way to get the grunt 1 metre closer to the cage!

This role play is about Pokémon that get lost in a cave in the Hoenn region. If you haven't already, please read the Role Play Rules. If you already have, here are the rules for this Roleplay:

RULES:
Rule 1: You can play as any Pokémon allowed in RPs.
Rule 2: You must play as a Pokémon.
Rule 3: You can't leave the cave right at the beginning.
Rule 4: You must say what Pokémon you are, what the Pokémon's age is, how the Pokémon ended up in the cave, and the Pokémon's gender.
Rule 5: There is no fifth rule XD.

Well that's it. I hope you enjoy! :)
Species:Sandshrew
Sandshrew started getting chased by Mightyena ( may have spelled it wrong) and stumbled across the cave and wandered inside and got lost.
--------------------------------------------
Sandshrew was starting to get really hungry and could not find any food until he came across a mr. mime and asked it for food. Somehow someway mr. Mime pointed to a pile of grass (which I'm assuming Sandshrew eats) and Sandshrew ran towards it and ate all of it. He wasn't any fuller then he realized mr. Mime can make illusions that you can touch. He used rollout on where the mr mime was but he wasn't there anymore. He started searching for it.

No luck. Mudkip waited for so long, but no Pokemon came along.

Luckily, the grunt fell asleep as a bonus.

Finally, a Magcargo came.

"What are you doing?" it asked.

"I'm stuck. Please get me out." Mudkip requested.

The sandshrew sat down and started bawling. The sandshrew was sad,cold, hungry, and lonely. "I need food," sandshrew said. It stumbled across a numel which helped it warm up and cured its loneliness. "Thank you so much numel!" Sandshrew was hungrier now and felt like it was going to die this night. Sandshrew started to bawl much louder now. Worst case scenario, sandshrew will become carnivorous.