• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Infinity Academy RP!

Colto sat with Sean. "Stop crying." Colton said seeing through the tough guy face. "What do you think eevee needs more. A trainer who is sorry about him getting hurt, or a friend who wants to do everything he can to help his partner?" Colton released Mudbray. "I need my stuff." He told his pokemon, and mudbray raced back outside to grab Colton's gear. "And you can help make eevee a stew that will really help him out. A burnt berry stew to help the hypothermia. We used it alot in Snowpoint to help trainers pokemon who fought the gym."

Sean sighed. He talks with a mumble, just a little above earshot so he could still be heard.

"I've never seen what it was like to battle like that. I've battled before, and those weren't bad battles. My Pokemon fainted and I felt bad, but they still had enough energy to tell me they were okay. They didn't end up almost killing my Pokemon. It was nobody's fault, though. I guess fighting on the ice was a bit of a bad idea... If he hit any harder on the ice, he would've fell in and possibly drowned," he sighed again, wiping the tears from his eyes. He heard what Colton said and shook his head. "I would, but Nurse Joy already got him taken care of. If I tried to go in there, her Pokemon would push me out. Besides, he needs to rest. He doesn't want anyone hovering over him. He's gotten sick from me worrying about him too much because he was worried about my health and how I would react. This never happened before... I've never gotten into a battle like this... Of course, I've battled, but they were safe battles. This one had a lot of risks, and I took it, and Eevee is suffering because of it..."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eli eventually decided to leave the hospital room as this was none of his business and decided to focus on hatching the egg he got. As he walked to his dorm he thought about why Froakie would leave in the first place. He got to his dorm and placed the egg on a little napkin, "Alright now how do I hatch you?"

"Stop moping around. Tell me right now, how you would feel as eevee knowing that your trainer, your friend, left you at the hands of a nurse, and saw you sitting around moping, taking all the blame. Get your head out of it. This is not those little trips to the pokecenter. If you want to help, get up there, and say you are gonna help. No nurse would say no to a trainer wanting to help his pokemon, a friend, even if he couldn't do much." Mudbray came back with the stuff. "Monferno, switch places with Sean. Sean, help nurse joy. And that was an order!" Colton grabbed Sean up, and pushed him to Nurse Joy..

Sean, startled by his actions, stumbled forward. Rowlet became angry at both his trainer and Colton and used Leafage on both of them, pelting them with leaves. Sean, used to the attack, shrugged it off, as it was just Rowlet's way of saying calm down. He sighed, trying to get his grip together. He wiped his tears from his face, and tried to walk in, but Nurse Joy's Audino pushed him back. He stumbled back, confused. He tried again, but Audino pushed him back again. He began to get fed up with this stupid Audino. He pushed his way past the Audino, and found his Eevee in the incubator. He looked at his Eevee through the glass, her body not quivering anymore but her breath was shallow. She was asleep, as he soon found out. Nurse Joy saw him inside and sighed. She gave him a hot blanket so he can cradle his Pokemon while still warming his Pokemon up easier. She pulled his Eevee out of the incubator and gave him to his trainer. Sean looked over to Colton, wearing thank you on his smile. He held his Pokemon close to his chest, so as to not lose him again.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eli lent out his Pokemon to help him hatch the egg, also he looked up how eggs could be hatched, "Let's see... It says here that buying an incubator helps but I can't afford that." Disappointed he looked at what his Pokemon where doing to help he saw Torchic lightly used ember around the eggshell to which Froakie responded by cooling it down. Eli sighed and thought, I feel selfish for not bothering to try and help that injured Eevee, but then again it wasn't my business. I still feel like a coward though.

Colton noded back to him. Then he turned back to the pot. He was nearly done. The stew had to be prepared fast, incase it was needed in a short time. "Monferno, fire punch." Colton said quietly. Monferno grabbed around the pot, and his hands caught on fire. It heated up the stew, and started cooking it. Colton added some sitrus berries to the mix, to help the eevee regain some health. Being done soon after, he walked over to the audino, and handed a small bowl to it. The pokemon tasted it, and found it was cooked very well. It took it over to the eevee, and let it drink from the broth, as it slowly but surely, healed the eevee, and helped it fight the hypothermia. Colton sat with his midbray, waiting for his new friend to come out.

Sean saw the broth and happily let Eevee wake up to drink it. When he finished the bowl, Eevee looked livelier and happier and filled with color again. Thankfully. Eevee hopped out of the blanket cradle and bounced around. Sean had to hold Eevee down in place before picking him up, telling him he shouldn't move around a lot, since he's still recovering. He walked out of the nurse's office and walked over to Colton. He looked to the ground, kind of happy but also embarrassed for some reason. "Thank you for, uh... Scaring me into becoming adamant... I'm not usually the kind of person to get things done quickly and with lots of gusto, but I thank you anyway," he looked up at that last part, smiling happily. Eevee chirped at Colton, saying thank you, as well. Rowlet perched on Sean's shoulder again, happy to see Eevee was alive and well.

"It wasn't anything I haven't done before. I had a job after school at the gym. I was a field medic in training, so I learned some tricks." Colton said, with a grin. "Have eevee eat these when it gets hungry." Said Colton, handing over some sitrus berries. "Also, a battle tip, make sure your pokemon is ready for each attack before you call it. You never knew I had protect, so you just rushed in. If I was you, I would have used quick attack to get behind Glaceon, then use iron tail. But, what did I say. Always be there for your pokemon." Colton walked out, with mudbray and monferno behind him, and Glaceon on his shoulder.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eli saw that Ivysaur was just sitting there not doing anything and got confused, Why isn't Ivysaur helping out, always seemed like the mature kind of Pokemon. Eli then got up and whispered to Ivysaur's ear, "Try to help Torchic and Froakie hatch this egg for me okay." Ivysaur promptly got up and studied the egg.

Sean watched as Colton gave him some helpful tips and left. He was right. He should've at least kept egging Glaceon on to see what kind of moves his Pokemon had. He looked down at his Eevee, who looked up at him and pawed his face. He chuckled and went back to the mess hall, with nothing else to do. He pocketed the berries for later and left.

Colton walked into his dorm, and stopped abruptly at the door. "Why is there an egg in our dorm?" He looked down at it. "You realize there are incubators at the hospital?" Colton walked over to the control panel, and expanded his side over some, and installed a small incubator in the corner. "Or you could use that."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Oh this..." Eli said startled, "It's an egg that Froakie found when he left, I don't know where he found it but he did." Eli also wanted to mention the Eevee that was hospitalized but couldn't put it into words, "I can't afford an Incubator but my Pokemon are doing their best to hatch it." Ivysaur was just sitting there looking at the egg. Eli then picked up the incubator and put the egg inside as he returned his Pokemon. The incubator then turned on and the egg started to shake, "I think it's working." Eli then looked at the incubator.

Last edited:
"Don't worry about it. The egg should take a while longer. Just keep watch on it." He turns to look at his roommate. "You still up for the battle?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yep, so long as we have time." Eli said as he gathered up his stuff including the egg, "By the way how is that Eevee you battled?" Eli was curious about two things, one if he was a good battler, and two if he could beat Colt.

"The eevee is fine. I guess that the ice battleground was to hard for it. Not the first time something like that happened. I worked as a field medic in training at the gym in Snowpoint. As for Glaceon, she is fine. Fought like a dream, if it ended in a near death experience." Colton picked up an empty ultra ball. "Do you want to battle still, cause if not, im gonna go look for some pokemon near by."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yes I still want to battle," Eli said holding the egg tightly, "So where will we battle and how many Pokemon will be used?" Eli finally decided that he should take on his roommate and learn about his Pokemon as well as have Colt to learn about his.

"You make the call. I don't really care. But there are caves under the school we could battle at." Colton said, while looking at a digital map on his glasses. "That may be a good place. And two pokemon. Glaceon needs some rest."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Alright sounds fine by me, let's go to the caves." Eli already knew what Pokemon he was going to use. Now Eli didn't know if there was going to be an Alakazam that took them there but he called it anyway, "Alakazam if you have the energy, could you take us to the caves under the school?"

"Don't bother him, I have a map to it. You just got to hit a teleporter. Follow me." Replied Colton, as he layed a hand on his shoulder. Then he turned and opened.the door. "You coming?" Colton asked, as he ran off to the left.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yep!" Eli ran after Colt into the campus courtyard and following Colt he went to the caves and said, "Alright, Ivysaur I choose you." Ivysaur called out and waited for Colt's Pokemon to be sent out, "Alright who do you choose?"

Colton tosses a pokeball, and monferno came out. "You think you can guess?" Colton said with a cruel grin. He never really bothered type advantage and disadvantage, but it was always nice to know it was on your side. Colton looked around for holes in the ground, but it was relatively smooth. "Ladies first." Colton called over. He always let the opponent get the first try, because it was their last chances.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Eli grinned, "Alright Ivysaur use Sludge bomb!" Ivysaur then promptly fired a ball of purple sludge at monferno. The attack hit and it was now Colt's turn. "Make your move." Eli said confident that he knew what he was doing.

"Mach punch. Then fire punch." Colton called out. Monferno raced to the opponents pokemon. The sludge bomb did little to slow him down, but he was trained not to show weakness. He bashed him with mach punch, the attack being extra powerful because of his iron fist ability. After the hard hit of the mach punch, he returned another punch by spinning around with a fire punch, slamming him right in the head, shoving him back

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Ivysaur use sunny day!" Ivysaur, even though he was knocked off balance he got back on his feet, and released a small flare that made the sunlight extra bright, and thanks to Ivysaur's chlorophyll ability, he was able to move first, "Now use Solar beam!" Ivysaur then absorbed the excess sunlight and released a green beam at Monferno.

"Fire punch to block it." Monferno put both fists up and when the beam hit, the sunny day boosted fire punch blocked it completely. "Now attack." Monferno raced over, and repeatedly hit the other pokemon multiple times, knocking it down. "Try harder."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Ivysaur took hit after hit from Monferno and the fact that sunny day was in effect wasn't helping, This isn't good, I can't let this go on, but what can I do? Then Eli got an idea, "Ivysaur used Double Edge and give it all you got!" Ivysaur regained his composure and hit monferno with a powerful double edge. Since Ivysaur was still standing Eli commanded him to use another move, "If you can Ivysaur use Sludge Bomb." Ivysaur was a little wobbly but fired a purple ball of sludge at monferno.

"Mach punch It back." Monferno just rebounded of the stone edge. Once the sludge bomb was shot out, he smacked it back with mach punch, and ran right behind the sludge bomb. When the sludge bomb hit, monferno used fire punch a final time on Ivysaur, knocking it out.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"You did your best now return..." Eli felt like it was his fault for having Ivysaur getting knocked out but he had to move on, "You're not the only one who has type advantage, Froakie, I choose you!" Froakie leapt out of his pokeball. "Froakie use Water Pulse!" Froakie jumped near Monferno and shot a water sphere at the Pokemon at point-blank range, knocking him backwards.

"Quick, thunder punch." Monferno ran tword the other pokemon, and hit the Froakie hard in the head. "Get back, and use mach punch to deflect his attacks back."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Froakie jump up high and use Water Pulse again!" Froakie jumped up an used Water Pulse and while Monferno punched it back, Froakie snuck up behind him with a quick attack that finished off Monferno. "Good job Froakie." Eli and Froakie then shared a fist bump.

Colton tossed out mudbray. "Heavy slam." Mudbray slamed into.him. moving very fast, he repeatedly hit the Froakie. "High horsepower." And mudbray kicked the Froakie into the side of the cave, knocking him out.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Crap... I can't believe I lost." Eli was disappointed in himself that he wasn't a compitient enough of a trainer to ensure a victory but at least Froakie knocked out Monferno. "That was a good battle, thanks for taking me on." Eli took the egg and started to go to the Pokemon Center to heal up his Pokemon, "Are you coming as well?"

"I'll walk with you. But normally I treat my own pokemon." Colton said, while putting a revive on the monferno. "Yea, good battle. Just your Ivysaur has an opening after it attacks. Might want to work on fixing that bad habit."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Hm thanks for the tip, and also when your Glaceon has recovered than I hope that in the future we can have a one on one with your Glaceon and my Trochic." Eli went into Pokemon Center and greeted Nurse Joy. After Nurse joy healed Ivysaur and Froakie, she asked, "Is that an egg your carrying?" Eli looked at the egg and replied, "Yes, I am carrying an egg, could you check up on it and see how it's doing." He gave the egg to Nurse Joy and he sat down next to Colt. "Alright I checked your egg, it should hatch soon." Eli took the egg back and thanked her. Eli left the center and asked Colt, "So, should we head back to our dorm?"

"Im gonna go check on Sean and his eevee. I just want to make sure its ok." Colton heads for the door. "I'll see you later!" Colton heads over to the dorms, amd starts looking for Sean.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Alright I'll catch up with you later." Eli said to Colton as he headed back to the dorm, and then once at the dorm he looked up what orange eggs hatch, when suddenly the egg started to glow, "I think it's hatching." Eli covers his eyes as the light was very bright. The newly hatched Pokemon wakes up and was revealed to be an Eevee. " So that's what was in the egg." Then Eli remembered when he said that he wanted an Eevee and he looked at the pokeball where Froakie dwelled, "Thank you." Eli then held up an empty Pokeball and Eevee went inside.

Last edited: