• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Infinity Academy RP!

Alakazam turned to her and smiled. He took off his cape, and she can finally see the psychic aura keeping his head up. His skull was massive, larger than any other Alakazam one would ever see. Usually they don't live that long because they run out of psychic power and the constant migraines from their brain expanding would cause them die slowly and painfully. This one seemed to be living a healthier life than the rest of them, though, due to human interaction.

Anyway, he raised his arms up, also with psychic energy, and his spoons lifted off of his hands and swirled around June and her Pokemon. The ground began to glow pink around them, and they began to lift slightly in the air. The Alakazam crossed his arms and then when threw them out, they dissipated, being teleported to the Infinity Academy.

He landed softly on the ground as he watched June reappear. He kept an eye on her to see if she felt sick from the journey. He could tell she was a newbie at this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean and Angel saw the Alakazam and a new person arrive. They've just been tending to their Pokemon and keeping to themselves, since they really don't like to be around people. Sean has been grooming his Rowlet and Eevee, who've been resting on their trainer. Angel has also been grooming her Pokemon and feeding them Poke Beans. She was resting on her Incineroar, while she's been petting her Togekiss, whose on her lap. Her Primarina was laying next to her, curled up, while her Zoroark was on the other side of her, doing the same thing. Her Greninja has taken a leave from his group and meditating nearby, away from all the people. Her Mimikyu, however, decided to make friends and went up to the newcomer. She cocked her head to the side and investigated what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shade felt the urge to just tell him now, but she thought it would be easier to wait until they've established a friendship between themselves. It would do no good for her if he began to fear her or despise her for her mentality. She patted the sniffling Gar on his head before happily smiling at his question, happy to be on another topic. Her stutters disappeared and her voice became lively and confident again.

"Well... I would like to know my students, so probably giving them a fun little thing to do. Tell them about themselves to me and the others they'll be with. I've asked Angel to be my aide, since she's older than me and would love to help out. Especially with learning Z-Crystals... And grading..." she trailed off and began wondering what she's going to do. She only has two days before they start classes.

"Angel? I take it that was the other lady who came with us. But I agree that something fun would probably be a good ice breaker, I'm thinking that maybe I'll see how they all do if I pair them up and try to make them all create a shelter in the woods. Is that considered fun for kids? Its gotta beat just reading from a textbook." Flint replied, putting his hands in his pocket as he considered the problem. It was another dilemma that came up though, not an answer.

"Where are we sleeping? I take it we have rooms somewhere? Boy I really should have read what the academy sent me..."

Shade chuckled and pointed to a door on the left side of her room. "That's my bedroom. Your bedroom is in your classroom, usually on the left side. On the right is your office. The reason for this setting is because the Headmaster has heard of students stealing things from their teachers before, and I have a bit of a paranoia and anxiety problem. I asked the headmaster if my bedroom could be near my classroom, and he let me, on one condition... I have to use the bathroom and showers upstairs. I guess that's the way it goes for everyone now," she chuckled before continuing. "But I'm pretty sure we do have rooms up in one of the towers for us staff members, I just don't know where that is, yet."

Her Gengar finally let go of her and wiped away his tears, happy to sense that she was doing okay. He pick-pocketed her bag by going through the bag's fabric with his powers, and stole a berry and his mega stone. He wore it on his arm as a bracelet, and he ate the berry, happy to have some sustenance. Shade, noticing but not caring, answered his own question about his lessons:

"And that's a great idea. Maybe have them make a house out of candy and gingerbread crackers first, give them 10 minutes, and then tell them to make their house, using the gingerbread houses they made as a reference point. Their Pokemon are going to have to help them, of course. Give them.. Maybe 30 minutes. An hour at most. Like that idea?" she added quickly, not trying to take his lesson and shove it up his behind, but she wanted to seem like she was giving suggestions, and not telling him what to do.

"So our rooms are in our classrooms. Cosy." Flint chuckled, glad he wouldn't have to walk far to get to his bed, after all those hours riding Balt his legs were still incredibly sore. The price of riding a metal bird, but at least he never had to deal with airplane food. It had been years since he had actually taken a plane anywhere, an explorer he may have been but he wasn't exactly rolling in cash so the cheaper option was always preferred.

"I guess I could use the gingerbread idea, maybe I could get some from the kitchen staff. Sounds like a plan, thanks Shade. I would offer to help with yours but I'd probably do more harm than good." He said gratefully, glad to actually have some sort of plan in place. He had 2 days to refine it anyway and honestly he could always just wing it. After all he had gotten this far with that strategy, even his job interview had been a case of last second choices, he'd turned up wearing scuba gear having badly timed an exploration of some underwater caves. He'd always thought suits and ties were overrated anyway.

"If you don't mind Shade I think I'm going to get a little rest, my legs are killing me.."

Shade smiled as he talked, wondering what she should do for her lessons. When he said he would like to help her with her lessons, she smiled, but then faltered when he said he would "do more harm than good." She wondered for a moment, aware that he was going to leave. Espy, noticing that Shade was about to say something, pawed at Flint's leg and looked toward Shade, who then asked:

"Would it be alright if you could help me with my Mega Evolution lesson later? I need to go up against something with a Mega Evolution. I feel like you have a Keystone. Those stones give off a strange energy, and that's quite noticeable, especially when my Keystone started to glow at your presence."

She pulled out her Keystone from her pocket, being a part of a bracelet. She put it on, as Gar walked up beside her. He held his arm out, saying that he was her Mega Pokemon.

"You actually want my help? I mean I would be honoured really, I'm just pretty new at all this is all so I didn't really expect to be asked. But yeah I think I have just the thing for Gar to test his strength against, my partner Pokémon actually. I would love to introduce you to him but not in here....that just wouldn't be wise." Flint smirked, feeling pretty good about himself now. Of course Shade wouldn't know why that last comment was quite so funny to him yet but she would doubtlessly find out soon enough.

"Very receptive of you realising I had a mega stone though, I get the sense your good with all that mystical auras and stuff though. I never was good with psychic types." He continued, digging around his neck to reveal a red and black mega stone on a thick metal chain.

Shade smiled at his compliment and snickered at his comment. She guess that his Pokemon must be tall. When he pulled out his Mega Stone, she looked at it in wonder. She's never seen that kind before. The closest thing she could think up of was a Charizardite X, but that's black and blue, not black and red. She wondered if it was a new kind of mega stone she hasn't seen before.

Her and Gar shared the same sneer as they looked at each other, and then looked at the mega stone. "We would love to battle this new mega of yours. Of course, it looks like a Mega Stone I've never seen before, so this is going to be fun."

Gar floated in the air and twirled, getting pumped for the upcoming battle, which may not happen in a long while. Nevertheless, he's getting pumped about it anyway.

A girl with maroon hair and amber eyes walked out of Malie Community Center holding a check in hand and a trophy stating 'Best Gamer of the Year'. Her mother was in the library but she didnt felt like bothering her, so she just walked towards the Malie Garden, her Lucario, Galahad, following her. After the tournament on competing for the best in the gaming community she had finally won her fifth trophy, which she is getting incredibly bored at collecting.

She sat at the tea shop her trophy on the table as she check her prize money, it was enough to feed the whole community center but she's contemplating if she could donate this to the Seafolks instead. Ugh decisions, decisions.

Suddenly she heard a grunt from her side, she took a peak at Galahad who was holding a letter which she remember tossing at a nearby garbage bin. "Oh, you keep the stupid thing. Dont worry its just an invitation to some sort of a school besides the boat already left." She stated, waving her hand dismissively at the paper. Galahad rolled his eyes "Excuses, excuses." Mik grin at her Lucario's telepathic comment "You know me so well."

Alakazam bowed his head toward June before putting up his hood over his head and teleporting himself. He felt some life destined to be a part of the school. Thankfully, the Pokemon this person had with them had a strong aura, probably a Lucario. He teleported to the Malie Garden, shambling quietly on over to this person. He put his hands in his sleeves and walked like an old man. His gorgeous mustache and his feet were all that could be seen as he walked toward the trainer and her Lucario. She had the invitation, and yet, she didn't want to go? He shook his head at the idea and hoped that at least one of them would see him, so as to not causing her Lucario in a fighting stance.

"Oh he's a pretty rare specimen, I doubt you'll have seen anything quite like him before. Care to meet him?" Flint said with a devilish glint in his eyes, gesturing to the nearest door which led outside. It would do Titus some good to stretch his legs anyway, and this gave him an excuse to show off his rather glorious partner.

June watched as the spoons flew around her, and was amazed as the ground turned pink and she lifted up into the air. Her Mienfoo started to look a bit sick, while being lifted into the ground, so June grabbed her Mienfoo, and held on to her tightly, while shutting her eyes.

Once June opened her eyes, She was at Infinity Academy. However, her Mienfoo seemed to be throwing up. June looked away from her Mienfoo, and payed attention to her surroundings.
There were a few people chatting, among other things.
"I'm fine, but my Mienfoo doesn't seem to be." said June, talking to the Alakazam, that had dissapeared. She let her Mienfoo do its thing, after cleaning up its vomit. She then walked inside the castle, and wandered in there for a bit. Eventually she could hear two people talking, to each other about Mega Evolution. "Mind if I join the conversation? I have a Key Stone, but I don't have my pokemon that can Mega Evolve on me right now..." said June, talking to the two voices. June then remembered that she was taking care of that Wooper for a trainer back in Lacunosa Town. The Pokemon that trainer agreed to train was her Mawile. While waiting for a response, she pulled out a necklace with a Key Stone in it.

Last edited:
Shade bounced in her spot, happily wanting to see this new specimen. Her Pokemon quickly returned to their Poke Ball's because they knew she was going to start running fast. She saw June and smiled at her, as her keystone began to glow from the addition of another one nearby. The fire and passion of learning a new Pokemon burnt in her eyes, though. She stopped herself for a second, and, being unable to speak with the excitement bubbling in her, she grabbed them both by the sleeves and yanked them down to the main lobby area. She then rushed down to the hallway. What most people have missed was that there were more pink and green teleporters on the alcoves in the hallway. She quickly skimmed through the titles, until she stopped at one that said: "Training Room". She hopped in with Flint and June and the teleporter took them to a dark room.

This room spanned three whole football fields, and was at least that tall, as well. This room didn't exactly have any lights, but panels covering all the surfaces of the room. There was even an office nearby to watch oversee any battles that are happening within. It was great for two monstrous Pokemon to fight against each other, or to let your Pokemon roam for a bit before being returned. Once they were in the office, she quickly let go and began typing up excitedly what this theme should be. She picked one for Glittering Cave in the Kalos Region, and then she dragged the two of the teachers to this large expanse of a room.

All of Shade's Pokemon left their Poke Balls, and the stage itself flipped over to reveal the floor of Glittering Cave. Well a carbon copy of it. Chu began to surf around the room with Krow following behind her. Jelli kept close to her trainer, while Espy and Umbra hopped, skipped, and jumped around the place. Gar floated above Shade and awaited for Flint to release his Pokemon.

As Mik drink her Roserade Tea, Galahad suddenly glanced behind them. She rose an eyebrow and turned to where he glanced at but all she saw was an old man. A suspicious old man "That's not an old man." Galahad informed as he glared at it "Kinda explains everything." She mumbled brushing her fingers to one of her Pokéballs. Dhelmise, named Triton, was her oldest and closest Pokémon considering that he was the one who saved her from the shipwreck when she was young, if anything the Pokémon can knock this thing down with just a slam of it's anchor body. She stood up and stared down at the hoodied person "Who are you?" She asked coldly, gripping the Pokéball in her hand.

Alakazam stretched out to her and her Pokemon's mind with his, frustrated that they think that he's here to cause trouble. He told her that he was her pick up for the Infinity Academy, a place she signed up for, but missed her ride. She saw her readying a Pokemon and chuckled. He put his hood back and stood up straighter, the psychic energy emanating from his body as he moved. He looked at the Lucario and chuckled. He put up his hands and pulled back his sleeves, seeing that he didn't have any tricks up his sleeves. His spoons around him waver and slowly gravitate around his body. Normally, Alakazam don't usually do that, but he's being silly and was wondering if anything else were to happen. That's just his way of saying he's not going to harm them, but will attack if provoked.

His enlarged head gave him a few stares from people hanging around the Garden, namely because it was just massive.

(What happend to the rest of the People?)

Jake Made It to the first office And looked around the School in pure amazement. The Peeson behind the Desk handed him a Key that had a Number on it. Jake Walked around the Campas for a But before finding the Dorms. He Walked inside of the Dorms and Walked Around the building a Bit before finally finding his Room. "Finally! I found it, This place is like a Maze!" Jake Grabed his Dorm Key and opened the Door. Once He Noticed that The Dorm room had a Lot of Space. He Picked out a Room and UnPacked his Stuff. Once he was Done He Headed Out of the Dorms and Walked around the Campus, amazed.

Mik and Galahad gave the guy a look before they huddle at each other, for two reasons, one as to not sound rude if Mik decided to suddenly spoke a very rude comment and two so that they can easily slip off if the guy started to rant. It happened once with a Kalos tourist, the guy's face after he saw that they escape was priceless.

"That guy's head is huge." Mik whispered as she glance at the yellow skinned guy, Galahad sigh "That's an Alakazam." Mik gave him a look "Are you sure that is not a mutant guy with powers of psychic type." This time it was Galahad's turn to gave her look "You watched too much X-men." Mik groaned "Not my fault that your Metal Claws looked like Wolverines." Galahad sighed once again "Lets get to the point. Why did you sign up for that academy if your not interested?" Mik nervously laughed "About that, I thought it was a new MMORPG so ya know." Galahad face palmed.

Flint couldn't even get another word in before he was dragged away by the human hurricane that was Shade, despite his best efforts to greet the newcomer. He let himself be led down through hallways and teleporters, past flickering torches and wandering students, until they came to the absolutely mammoth arena. This academy was just full of surprises. Who funds a place like this? It must have cost billions to create something this vast and high tech. And now he had the chance to enjoy it all! Perks of the job and all that.

"Sorry about this, I'll give you a proper meet and greet in just a moment!" He called to the new visitor who had been forced down here with him. Poor girl probably hadn't been expecting to find herself doing this today but these things happen. Well they dont really, but today was an exception.

Facing Shade and Gar his awkward greeting was forgotten, melted away and replaced with a burning excitement. The arena was transforming into a cave, perhaps Shade had put his interests into consideration when deciding that and if that was the case, he was flattered. In fact it was rather fitting considering Titus' origins... anyway time for the show.

Feeling his fingertips make contact with the heavy ball on his waist a rush of adrenaline pumped through Flint's system, he lived for moments like this. With a flick of his wrist the grey and blue ball was flung up into the air, hanging there for a moment before bursting open in a flash of light. A shape began to form from the light. A large one. With such force the ground shook Titus landed, bellowing an intimidating roar that filled the entire arena. The Tyrantrum was wearing a thick-set heavy collar around his neck, a mega stone embedded in the centre of it. Even in this light the Pokémon's scales glittered and his huge teeth glinted. Flint smiled his little half smile, he sure was proud to call this majestic prehistoric monster his partner.

"Ta-da!" He grinned at Shade and Gar, his own eyes reflecting with both excitement and shine from the lights.

Alakazam cocked his and couldn't help but to chuckle at their amusing conversation. He didn't want to interrupt their pow-wow, but he felt like he must. He used his telepathy to tell them that he is no man, but just a really old Alakazam, living for 150 years serving a family of gifted people. He also said he would gladly teleport the two to the Academy, free of charge. Just a berry would suffice, since he's getting a little winded teleporting about the place, finding these people. He's going to have to rest somewhere. His energy for using Teleport are about half done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shade smiled at the Tyrantrum. She has obviously seen one before, but the thrill of seeing someone else's Pokemon still gave her the sensation of a lifetime. She walked up to the beast and pulled a berry from her pocket. This berry, she knew, came from a long line of berries that Tyrunt and Tyrantrum snack on. These berries only grow in Kalos, since the climate there is just perfect for these berries. Gar floated over to the behemoth and waved at him, obviously showing off his mega bracelet.

June was dragged down the hall by Shade, which seemed to be a human tornado at the moment. While being dragged, she saw flashes of teleporters, torches, and various wandering students, until she got teleported to a large, dark-looking room, with Shade and someone else. She heard Flint say something, but had already ignored him, being a bit confused. Then she gasped at the sight of a large Tyrantrum, mega evolved.
I really wish I didn't make the deal of raising that guy's Wooper... thought June, only a bit suprized.
She was more unhappy because she made that deal with that man earlier.

Flint was actually pretty nervous when Shade approached Titus with a berry in her hand, not because he was violent or anything, no, but because he was a terribly messy eater and with jaws as large as his it would be pretty easy to take an arm with that berry. That's why he let out a sigh of relief when the prehistoric predator lowered his snout slowly so that it was level with the berry, nostril flaring as he tried to determine what it was by scent before gently slurping it up with his tongue, flicking it into his gullet so he could swallow it whole. Clearly he enjoyed it, stamping one giant foot with joy as the tasty treat was devoured. It was at this point that Titus noticed the Gengar and specifically his nice shiny mega bracelet. He stretched his neck upwards in response, showing off his own mega stone.

"So are we going to have a little demo now or are we waiting to show the kids?" Flint asked, holding his chain out so that it dangled before him.

Shade giggled like a little kid in a candy store, glad that the Tyrantrum didn't bite her arm off. She knew about their habits, so she was glad that he was gentle. She nodded ecstatically at Flints question, too hyper for words. She whistled for Gar to stop showing off and she headed to one end of one of the many Pokemon battle stages. Gar looked at the mega stone with awe and gave him a thumbs up before floating towards his trainer and landed in front of her. She couldn't help but to make cute noises as she bounced around on the balls of her feet. Gar, too, was excited, getting into a mock battle position with his fists in the air. Obviously trying to be someone he saw on the wrestling/boxing channel.

Mik and Galahad stared at the Alakazam "I hate to tell you this but I have to." Galahad turn to Mik and gave her a smirk "I told you so." Mik rolled her eyes "Wait it said that it served a family of gifted species. It must be referring to mutant species with giant heads and-" Galahad smack her over the head "Idiot, his still here." He hissed as he looked over the Alakazam.

Mik rubbed the bump on her head before looking at the Alakazam "I think his tired." Galahad huffed grabbing Mik's wrist "Well good, let's head back to Mrs. Jones. She must be worried sick by now." Galahad said as he dragged his trainer towards the Malie Library. "And you called me a worrywart." Mik said, Galahad rolled his eyes "You are." Mik pouted.

A modest-sized, but brief opening emerged near what appeared to be a castle with a careful glance, as Serah's Pritotdus was curled in a cube to make himself very portable. He was held in Serah's warm arms while the Cranidos was busy napping in his Poké Ball that could be seen on Serah's belt holister. The emerald green disk on the Pritotdus's stubby tail that pointed straight to the skies flickered in a faint, whitish light soon after he checked to make sure everyone was out safe and sound. The disk flashed in a brief, but bright manner, as the opening swiftly sealed itself off from the world once he confirmed that they were at the correct destination after an hour's trip.

Serah gazed at the castle with puzzling eyes, as she said, "So... are you sure this is an academy? This looks like a place where my parents would reside in while I sit near the fountain with my now little Tyler trying to talk him out of his stress. Speaking of Tyler... I really miss him; I wonder how he's doing with my mother. I just hope that he won't get in too much of a fight with her like I occassionally did back then." She concealed a couple of tears before making her way towards the castle's entryway. The Pritotdus did a nodding motion with his tail, as he felt the gentle breeze brushing against his cubical body.

Serah walked into the Castle while feeling the unseen shakes of her Poké Ball, as she thought, "Man, he sure does move around in his sleep... well, I'm sure we all do it sometimes. I can't complain when I do it when I'm alone right?" She silently wandered through some of the hallways until she found an odd looking teleporter after about a quarter hour of wandering through a little over a dozen hallways and rooms. She stepped on the teleporter with her Pokémon and found herself to be in a cave-like arena room soon after. She stumbled upon a group of people in a room that seemed to be discussing about a matter that was significant to the Pritotdus's eavesdropping.

The Pritotdus attempted to keep at least a moderate composure when he saw the Tyrantrum that he soon concluded was mega evolved after analyzing the peculiar features it had. His tail shook when he saw a strange-looking Pokémon hiding within the arena, as he attempted to get the Pokémon's attention by having the disk on his tail briefly blink in a pale, greenish hue. The mysterious Pokémon ignored the Pritotdus's grabs of attention, as he attempted to run out of the arena room in a silent manner; hoping that no one else would detect his presence.

Last edited:
Alakazam decided to follow the two interesting beings. He chuckled at her thought process. She really has seen way too much in her time. She notified her in her brain by saying that the gifted family he spoke of were actually just children with brains for intellect. The family in question were all human, but their brains allowed them to remember almost everything about the Pokemon species, just not items that well. He told her that one of them is a teacher at the academy right now, and that this experience would be like an MMORPG, just in real life. He had to take a moment to remember what that was, until he remembered one of Shade's brothers playing one of the stupid games. He sighed at the memory of him spending sleepless nights and countless days playing on that wretched computer. Why didn't he read a book?

Shade was managing to be pretty adorable considering the maturity she had shown up until this point, she looked years younger bouncing around on the balls of her feet and making cute little noises. She was clearly just as excited as Flint was feeling. The whole thing had put a grin on the young mans face that he simply couldn't wipe away. He made his way to the adjacent end of the battle stage, followed by the heavy footsteps of Titus. Upon reaching the other end he turned back to face his opponent, chain in hand. The stone embedded in it was already glowing, ready to unleash its secret power.

Titus vanished in a cocoon of light for a moment before reappearing, looking more intimidating than ever when he remerged, his new golden horns making him appear even larger. With another insanely loud roar he announced his eagerness to battle, his tail whipping back and forth in anticipation. He had fought Gengars before, defeated them as well.

Flint winked at Shade across the arena calling out "Ladies first!"

They made it in the library where they saw Rachael Jones, adopted mother of Mik, which kinda seems obvious because they both looked nothing alike. From the skin complexion, the psyche and the color theme of the two females. Rachael have a chocolate brown hair which has a natural wavy look, matching slanted eyes and a very tan skin. Mik walked up to her and hugged the woman taking her by surprised before she smiled when she saw the mop of maroon colored hair of her daughter. She looked behind Mik waving cheerfully at the Lucario before giving the yellow guy with a big head a greeting. Wait what?!

Rachael looked back to the guy then to Galahad then to Mik before doing it all over again until she settled on just staring at the abnormal guy in wonder and fear. 'Is it related to Mik's past? Are they here to take away my baby?'

She narrowed her eyes at the big-headed guy as she drew Mik closer to her "Mom, relaxed it's just a wearied looking Alakazam who works for some nerdy family. It's here to take me away to some academy or something." Rachael hugged Mik tighter to her "How could I relax when you said the taboo word?" Her mother asked as she inch away from the Pokémon dragging Mik along with "No its not like that. It's like 'take me away to learn stuff' not the 'take me away to not go back stuff.'" Rachael sigh quietly in relief before she pinch Mik's cheeks much to her displeasure "What did I told you about saying stuff to someone you dont even know?" Mik tried her best to pry Rachael's hands off but alas it was only in vain "Do not."

"Hold on a second; I'll be right back." said June, running towards the teleporter in an awkward fashion. She felt like the man that she was raising the Wooper was outside of the castle, so she went out there first to look. Luckily, he was there, with his Abra, and June's Mawile, nicknamed Kira. June's Mawile, Kira, looked grumpy with the other trainer for a second, then when Kira the Mawile saw June, it was completely overjoyed. "I guess I'll give you back your Wooper, then. How do you know about this place, I wonder?" asked June. "I'm one of the student here. Or I'm gonna be." said the other trainer, while June was getting back her Mawile and the other trainer was getting back his Wooper. "Thanks!" said June, taking her Mawile and the poké ball that was supposed to contain Kira, her Mawile sometimes. She then walked back into the school, through the teleporter, and ended up back in the room Shade and Flint were in again.

Alakazam shook his head. He was getting tired of people confusing him for some old man. His face doesn't even look like one! How could one mistake an Alakazam with a human in the first place?! His growing anger subsided when he remembered he was in a library and needed to take her with him to the academy. He telepathically told Rachael that he'll make sure Mikaela was safe and that the academy she signed up for will take very good care of her. He told her that it has state of the art technology, so if anything bad happens it could be dealt with accordingly and swiftly, with much care and respect to the student as possible. He also said that a teacher he protected was going to be there and that she will make sure all of her students are okay. When he said that last bit, he made it stick in her mind, replaying over and over again like it was a big deal, which was. He's never seen such a selfless human being as Shade. Even among her family, she's the most selfless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shade decided to wait for June to get back before she yelled at Gar to mega evolve as she put her first two fingers on her keystone, emitting a great ray of light. This late split into four tendrils of energy which made a huge arc before closing in on Gar's Mega Stone. Once it landed on the stone, it glowed brightly, and the ensuing energy between both Gar and Shade caused Gar to mega evolve, his feet disappearing and his tail and arms gaining large spiky cuffs as they become a part of the floor. A third eye opens on his head, causing a state of permanent mean look as his Ability Shadow Tag went into effect. His ears and the spikes on his back became longer and larger, and then the red hue appeared on the parts lowest to the floor, which the gradient flowed up into the usual color of a Gengar.

Shade bowed when Flint gave her the first attack, thanking him for being so courteous. She then pointed at the Mega Tyrantrum and commanded Gar to use Hidden Power. The Ground-Type Hidden Power began to form right in front of Gar's mouth, as he puts all of his power within. He then flung it toward the beast, hoping that it would hit. He aimed it for the chest, since it is a bigger target.

Flint was quite taken aback by the drastic change Gar undertook during his mega evolution, shifting from his usual form into one that looked as if it would struggle to move, yet he sensed it was still a swift and powerful opponent. Gengars were renown for their tricky fighting style, they liked to mess with their foes.

Titus' eyes narrowed as the hidden power attack approached him but he made no effort to avoid the attack, instead after hearing a low whistle from Flint he broke into a sprint, charging directly into it. The strength of the move was enough to falter the huge beast but he powered through, bursting from the cloud of smoke formed by the attack, jaws wide open and fangs coated with crackling dark energy. The crunch attack was aimed straight for Gar, Flint was hoping this surprising method of attack would be enough to land a blow...

Shade knew what this creature was like, since both of her siblings own one. She knew it would charge at some point, just not this early on, but Gar was just so full of energy, he didn't need direction or a command to dodge (they usually don't need it anyway). He slid off to side of the arena, and then zoomed back toward the Tyrantrum. If one blinked, they could potentially miss this fast and furious Mega Gengar (heh). He hopped into the air to give everyone a good view of what a Gengar looked like from underneath, when he got his fist ready for a punch of some kind. Shade called for him to use Ice Punch, which he complied while the fist formed into an ice ball. He attempted to slam the punch into the body of Tyrantrum, hoping it wasn't that fast to dodge.

"Oh my," Rachael started excitedly as Mik narrowed her eyes on her "Oh no." She mumble as she watched her mother's sparkling eyes. Sparkling! This is bad. "An academy! Mik your finally going out of your way! I knew you had it in you!" Said girl groaned out a "No." before sighing in defeat. "I was kinda hoping you would say no." She added as she slouch, pouting like a child.

Rachael however was already making a phone call "Hey, hon! Guess what? Our little flower bloomed! She signed up, on her own, to a prestigious academy! Can you believe that?!" Galahad narrowed his eyes at the woman "Why do I have the feeling that they thought you were planning to live on as a homebody?" Mik nervously laugh and feign a cough "That's kinda what I want to be though." Galahad stare at her blankly "C'mon, it's kind of obvious." Galahad give her the 'You-don't-say' look which caused Mik to groan "Why are we even friends?"

"Because your going to be a loner if we're not." Galahad answered as Mik looked at him "You hang out with my sister way too much." She commented miserably in which Galahad shrugged at. "Alright sweetie, I just called your father to tell your sister to pack your things. Oh is there any dormatory in the academy? Are the students going to have special privileges? Does the academy provides the students clothing?" Mik sigh as she watched her mother dropped the questioner bomb on the Pokémon.

Alakazam simply and easily answered her mother, happy to see that she wasn't going to hurt him, or at least attempt to. In fact, he preferred her being eccentric, since that's the kind of people he's used to, due to the family he protects and follows. He responded:

"There will be dorms, and they will provide clothes, if you don't have clothes of your own. The only special privileges a person can get is if they do something great or nice in the academy itself. In there, everyone will be treated as equals, and that no matter how many trophies one gets outside of the Academy, if you don't do anything to put yourself out there, then you won't be recognized, no matter how much privilege and infamy or fame you get outside. It is meant to be a clean slate for people. Yes, if you have trophies, you may bring them to decorate your room, as they are quite empty. But you may not flaunt who you are outside of the academy. Mainly because people won't care too much, and if you do say such things, they'll hold you at a higher regard and expect more from you. Better to play it safe and "evolve" like a Pokemon along the way, so you don't end up like a few kids from last year, who got expelled by flaunting the fact that they were in a gang and they were going to join Team Rocket. Hopefully," he looked toward Mik as he said the next part. "You won't be doing anything stupid. After all, the only thing that will be a problem for you is being on time for your classes. That I see in your demeanor. Or you slack off of your homework to some more of this.... Comic... Marvel... Business of yours. Hopefully, you won't make any really ridiculous mistakes. We treat everyone like equals, until they ask or regard themselves as not and are vocal about it.

"Now... Are you ready?" he asked, his spoons that were floating around him had stopped, eerily.

Gar had hopes were answered, Titus was far too large to avoid such a quick attack. However he had fought for years against smaller and quicker opponents and had learnt how to use their speed against them. With a whip like crack Titus instinctively swatted Gar from the air with his powerful tail that was glowing green with dragon aura.

Flint pumped his fist in the air as his partner countered the attack, whilst Titus split the air with a confident roar.

Mik gave the Pokémon a look as Galahad chuckled beside her "Dang, how did you know I was planning on slacking off?" She straighten up when her mother gave her a glare "Be good, sweetheart. And I'll take the trophy before you lost it again." Mik gladly gave her the trophy and the prize money "Yeah." She drawled as she looked to the side, remembering the times she 'lost' all her trophies. More like sell them in SazzLazada or something.

Outside the library a young Elygem appeared carrying a backpack, the ones you usually use in hiking. The Pokémon entered and immediately levivated towards the Jones, it circled around Mik before offering her the backpack and its Pokéball. Mik grabbed the Elygem's Pokéball and returned her in it but not before thanking her. Mik turned to Galahad questioningly as the Pokémon sported an expression that completely said 'No-I-will-not-stay-in-confine-of-that-thing'. Mik shrugged as she swung the backpack on her shoulder before looking at the Alakazam "Ready." She answered determinedly "I'm still keeping the comics though." She mumbled.

Alakazam heard her last remark and chuckled, his hearty laugh looking like he's going to break his chest apart. His spoons began to circle around Lucario and Mik, and then a pink circle appeared below himself and the two creatures he's taking with him. He crossed his arms and then released them as they disappeared from the library. He reappeared at the entrance to the castle with the two, hoping they don't get sick from the their teleportation. It was quite common in first-time teleportees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shade gasped as Gar got hit, but he managed to flip around before hitting the wall, landing on it, he zipped back down to the floor, smiling wider than before. He finally met his match. He wiped his face where he got hit, a bruise forming. Shade smiled at how powerful and strong this Tyrantrum was. She was so excited she found a trainer who could potentially best her, who wasn't a champion, she literally began jumping for joy. Gar, seeing that Shade was too busy in her mind, decided to attack Titus by himself. He tried to remember a move he could use, and he decided to go for Dark Pulse. The darkness energy welled up within him, all the negative emotions he ate from his trainer began to surface, before being blasted at the Pokemon with surprising speed. He must've been holding all that darkness in himself for that long to reach speeds like that. Wonders how he didn't go insane from all that sadness and anger.

Last edited:
Mik whistled, she and her Elygem, Hera, would always teleport from island to island in Alola but this- she never felt or experienced being teleported in such a way. And the powerful psychic power that enveloped them in there teleportation was so powerful she could literally still taste it in the air.

Going over her shock she looked around the place a little disorientated, of course even if one was used in teleporting they will still feel disorientated after all she's in a place she barely knew existed. She felt a sudden weight on her shoulder, she looked over her shoulder and saw Galahad looking a bit sick "Peachy?" She asked "Peachy." She sigh and grabbed his Pokéball and return him in. Galahad must have been feeling more than just a bit sick since he didn't complain on being inside his Pokéball.

Mik grabbed Hera's Pokéball and let her out, she has a feeling that she will get lost more often than not in the castle-like academy. She looked around confused "Where in Arceus world are we anyway? Hogwarts?" She asked as she grinned at her last question. "But seriously are we in Hogwarts or not?"

Alakazam chuckled. He told her that it was kind of like Hogwarts, but it has state of the art technology, and they are on Birth Island in the Sevii Islands. He chuckled, though, seeing as how this could definitely be Hogwarts. He told her that they'll be teaching about Pokemon and that there's the office right above the door when she gets into the lobby.

Gar moved so quickly that Flint's eyes had trouble keeping up, a flicker of shadow running across the wall, a dash of darkness on the floor, it was unbelievable how fast the thing moved. He had faced some powerful ghost types in his time but this...this was extreme. A duo really able to let Titus go wild on, this was what they had been looking for ever since they left Blackthorn! The dragons that dwelled in that place had pushed trainer and Pokémon to their limits and ever since that, well, nothing is quite the same as a mega Salamence unleashing its full fury on you. Beautiful and deadly. Speaking of which it would seem Shade was having an equally fun time, actually jumping for joy at the other end of the arena. Flint just couldn't stop smiling.

Suddenly a bolt of darkness was launched at Titus, a dark pulse, but one much larger (And probably stronger) than Flint had ever seen before. Still, Shade wasn't the only one capable of using powerful special attacks. Another whistle, this time sharp and loud. The Tyrantrum grunted in response, knowing exactly what his trainer was suggesting in the split seconds before the dark pulse made its mark. An orange glow erupted from Titus' gaping maw, rocketing out to meet the dark pulse. Where the two collided a completely black fireball formed, expanding until it burst and released thousands of small comet like bits of dark energy. It was stunning, the result of a draco meteor fusing with the dark energy that Gar had released.

"That was badass!" Flint called across the "cave", giving Shade a thumbs up and a wide grin.

"There it is." Colton said to the Salamence he was riding. He borrowed it from professor Rowan. He told Colton to return it as soon as he could. Rowan is a good friend of Colton, but he isnt one of the nicest people you will meet. Colton landed, and returned him to his pokeball. Switching pokeballs, he let out his Glaceon. She loved to walk with him, but hated heights, so she didnt ride with him. 'Who is that?' He wonders, walking to the person he sees in front of the school. "Hey, is this the school?" He askes the person. Then he notices the alakazam. "Is that your pokemon?"

Alakazam shook his head, denying his question of him being owned by such a young person. He reached out to his mind, telling him that this is Infinity Academy, and that he is welcome, if he was eligible to go by having a letter. He told him further that he is owned by someone 60 years older. He chuckled at that last bit, now feeling old for having been with the person for so long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean and Angel saw the Salamence as it flew down and got returned into the Poke Ball. They were still taking their time, making sure their Pokemon were good from the trip. Sean got up first and headed inside the castle. It took him several minutes to find the office, being in the most weird place for an office to be. Although, Angel was already there. It was like she knew the place. They both got their dorm keys and headed off towards their respective dorms. Funny enough, their dorm rooms were in the same spot, just on opposite sides of the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shade saw the epic attacks fusing together, which then blasted towards Gar. Gar took the hit, being shoved back against the wall. He could've easily dodged it, but he wanted to feel the strength of that Dark Draco Meteor. Since it combined both Dragon and Dark, only the Dark bit hurt him more than the actual attack itself. He chuckled though, happy to have actually seen and felt such a powerful attack. Gar's Dark Pulse turned back to normal after that hit, being smaller than it was the last time as he used it again, this time aiming at the Pokemon's feet. He wondered how high he could jump.

Shade was speechless. Utterly speechless. She couldn't quite make herself stop gaping her mouth open with awe. She couldn't believe it. She then snapped her fingers once. Gar instantly knew what that meant and began to dart quickly around the Tyrantrum as the Dark Pulse made its way to the Pokemon's feet.

Last edited: