• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Infinity Academy RP!

"Soooo, are you like the school mascot? Are you going to be my guide around this hogwarts themed castle?" Colton asks looking at the alakazam, waiting for a responce.

Alakazam shook his head. He said that he would just have to walk around aimlessly until he finds the office. Then he chuckled, finding his sarcasm funny. He shook his head, dismissing his last statement. He then said that the office is above the door once you make it to the room before the mess hall. The person up there (an NPC) will give you your dorm key and a map of the place.

As Serah silently watched the battle unfold with her Pritotdus now dozing off in her arms, the mysterious Pokémon swiftly made a break for the teleporter once he noticed that he could get unintentionally involved in the battle that was still going on. He attempted to flee the scene as fast as he could in a silent manner, as he swiftly rolled over after seeing the darkened, Draco Meteor hurting a Gengar that seemed to be happy much to his shock. He felt a surge of fear going through his body, as he knew that if he were to get hit by such an attack, he would earn a first class ticket to the dreaded nurse.

He emitted a slight whimper when he tripped halfway to the teleporter, as he attempted to ignore the stinging pain that got worse by the second. His right leg had a tiny, but pale red bruise that was easily noticable to the untrained eye after the fall. Knowing that someone may have heard his feeble cries of pain, he got back on his feet and scurried towards the teleporter in a slight, limping manner.

Chu, floating around and watching the battle unfold, was the one who heard the squeak. She decided to follow this strange sound, as she was curious as to who made the sound. She floated over to the teleporter where she last heard it coming from. She then went to the pink teleporter to be teleported back to the main hall before the lobby. She looked down at the green teleporter after she reappeared and looked around, wanting to find the creature.

Flint was actually a little relived to see that Gar's next dark pulse was a little weaker, too many attacks like that first one and these monsters could actually do some serious damage to this place. And he didn't want to be responsible for that bill. This time the dark pulse was going for Titus' feet, somewhere where he would struggle to block with another attack. Smart. Tyrantrum were not known for their ability to jump, the creatures are so heavy that even getting a few feet off the ground takes tremendous effort. Of course Titus was resourceful, Flint had practiced with him for hours till they mastered a few tricks to get around such an attack. The dark pulse made contact, its awful energy burning the skin on Titus' legs. The force caused him to stumble for a moment but his eyes continued to track Gar who was circling him with extraordinary speed. No aimed attack would land....only one thing for it. With incredible force Titus slammed his foot down on the ground, the floor just beneath him actually cracking. The resulting earthquake was enough that Flint actually had to steady himself, amazed at how much effort his partner was putting into this. Was he showing off?

After walking around the Campus For a while, Jake Found Two people having a Battle. When he Walked closer he saw it was Two Teachers Battling. Jake Got Pretty Close to the Battle, As Him and his Pokemon Watched Carfully.

Colton, after getting the dorm key and map, heard some battling. Since he enjoys a good battle, he goes to find out what it was. He raced down hall after hall, Glaceon on his shoulder, he finally finds the battle, and was very suprised to find two mega evolved pokemon.

Shade felt the earth tremble as Flint's Pokemon smashed the ground. She stood still and unbuckled her knees so she can flow with the ground. The ensuing earthquake only caused Gar to switch directions constantly, even dangerously zipping right in between Titus's feet, just to spite him (no, he didn't use Spite). He flit around the area, dodging where the ground's rubble would fly towards him. If he gets hit, he would be severely damaged. He hasn't really survived two hits with an Earthquake, so he just wanted to make sure he didn't get hit. Unfortunately, his speed didn't win in the end. He moved to fast and tripped on a crack in the ground. The crack showered bits and pieces of rubble as Gar landed on the ground. He got bombarded by the rubble, causing more bruises to form. A couple of the sharper pieces of rubble cut his ears and hands up. He regained his balance, but not before faltering a tad bit from the shaky earth.

Being oblivious to those that heard him earlier, the mysterious Pokémon still kept at this attempt of making his way over to the greenish teleporter with urgent haste. He immediately stopped in his tracks when he saw a big, mouse-like Pokémon that tried to track him with some effort involved. He took a hesitant gulp of air; knowing that he would be easily detected by the mouse Pokémon if he were to take even a step closer towards the teleporter. He wiped the tears from his watery eyes and thought about what could happen if he were to be found out by someone.

He saw himself being carried by a stranger towards the Nurse's Office while his bawls echoed across countless hallways. His punches and kicks were anything but unavailing after a dozen of them were executed with an arduous effort. He soon saw himself sitting on a table while a woman with pink hair was standing by him with another Pokémon that appeared to be holding an egg of utmost happiness in its pouch. His unstable thoughts soon returned to reality after he had enough of seeing that tube with a sharp, pointy end that was filled with some greenish liquid that reminded him of lethal substances he once saw in a movie that was inappropriate for his age. He attempted to find some cover to conceal himself from the others that were still battling, while attempting to conceal his teary eyes and still walk off the pain that was now like a scorching sword piercing his soul as if it was tissue paper.

Chu could hear the distress from the Pokemon, but could not pinpoint where it was. She used Flash to softly light the area around her, finally finding the creature. She cocked her head to the side, with concern written on her face. She softly landed off of her tail and went on all fours. She saw the bruise and used Wish to completely heal the Pokemon. Sparkles appeared from Chu's body as she calmly laid down in front of the creature, saying that she was harmless. After a bit, the sparkles zoomed toward the Pokemon, encircling it with healing energy. They soon disappeared.

Flint watched as Gar finally succumbed to the earthquake attack and took some blows, he had to give the Gengar credit for avoiding it for so long at all. Hard to dodge the floor after all. Titus was all fired up now, happy to have landed a successful attack, stomping his feet in a show of bravado. He was ready to wrap this up. Sadly for the Tyrantrum his trainer had had enough, this was only a little mess around after all, no need for this to go any further. He ran his hand along the prehistoric Pokémon's he and whistled softly, calling for Titus to stand down.

The pair made the short journey across the now partially destroyed cave floor over to their opponents, Titus reverting to his normal form with a flash of light as they did so. The young man's feet were kicking pebbles everywhere as he walked, the aftermath of these two clashing it out. Mega-evolution really was a powerful force, that's why it was so important that these kids learnt how to use it responsibly, in the wrong hands it could even prove fatal.

"You two were wicked! I haven't seen power like that in years!" Flint exclaimed as he reached Shade's podium and climbed up himself. "These kids are lucky to be learning from such a talented trainer, I wish I had you to teach me back when I was young honestly."

The mysterious Pokémon shivered after the sparkling things he saw surrounded him with an energy of healing matter, as he looked up at Chu with noticeable hesitance. He could not seem to utter out even an understandable word towards her, as all that could be heard was some quiet, incomprehensible babbling that even a translator would have trouble deciphering. His body seemed to be rather shaky from the earlier quake that placed tremendous strain on him, as he stepped one foot towards the teleporter while keeping his eyes up on Chu; hoping that she would not bombard him with questions like his prior nurses did back in the day.

His breathing became noticeably quicker, as he wiped the sweat that came from the top of his head where his roots were. His sweaty and shaky palms reached towards Chu that had a telegraphed message screaming, "H- He- Help me... I can't go there..."

Shade laughed at Tyrantrum's bravado, being reminded of her brother's bravado and how that usually caused him trouble. Nevertheless, when Flint climbed her podium, she was happy to see that they were having a blast. Gar reverted back and floated back up to Shade. He looked to the Tyrantrum and gave him a thumbs up, happy to have found a worthy opponent.

Shade was glad that Flint stopped the fight. She was happy that Gar finally found a rival, though. She held up her hand in a high-five stance. "You were a wonderful opponent. I'm glad I got the chance to fight you. And yes, I'm glad these kids have us to teach them about mega evolution," she chuckled when he said that he wanted her as her teacher. "You would be getting advice from someone in their late teens to early twenties. Although, I don't think that would be such a far-fetched thing."

She paused and then began bursting in laughter after she realized she made a Poke-Pun. Gar was kind of proud of her for making a joke, but she really could've tried harder. He groaned slightly when he saw her burst into a fit of laughter. It wasn't that funny....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chu saw the poor Pokemon looking badly shaken up. She held the Pokemon's hand and told it that she'll protect it with all her power. She patted the hand, as if to say everything was going to be alright. She pulled a berry out of Shade's pack with her move Psychic and zoomed it back to her paw. She gave it to the Pokemon, making sure the poor guy was fed. She even took a piece of the Sitrus Berry to tell the Pokemon that it wasn't poisoned.

Flint couldn't help but think that he was in his early twenties, he really was pretty young to be holding down this job...Damn it, this better go well, more for his students sake than his own. "Was that a pun? Christ Shade that was terrible!" He chuckled in response to her terrible joke, laughing more because of the fact Shade was than her joke. Infectious laughter and all that.

Meanwhile Titus did his own thumbs up, or the best he could with his arms, also glad to have found a match for his power. There was no feeling quite like being pushed to the limits of your own power after all. Especially after being trapped in a pokeball for so many hours...ugh travelling.

"So now what? We still have some time to kill before we should call it a night you know. Probably nothing fun to do around here but to be fair it a school..."

Colton walks up to Titus. "How about we battle? Im new, and I cant think of a better way to show you what im made of." Colton looks at the teacher. "So, what do you say. And dont go saying that your to good, cause I dont care, really."

Shade was having troubles getting over her laughter. After awhile, her laughter finally subsided, but she broke into a fit of snickering and giggling when she shrugged. "Hopefully the kids won't get lost, but I have time to stab. What were you thinking about doing?" She then noticed all the kids who were watching the fight. She waved to them, and took a head count of her Pokemon. Chu was missing. Typical, she thought. She usually ends up in the kitchen or helping a person/Pokemon. The podium lowered to the ground, as the floor of the battlefield gave off warning lights to tell that it was going to flip. Gar flew over to the corner where all the kids were at. He put on a superhero pose and began flexing in front of them, showing his guns. Unsurprisingly, all of Shade's Pokemon that were present were laughing at his childishness.

When she saw the child, she wondered if Titus was fit for another battle. She looked toward the Pokemon and saw the burn marks. She went to his feet and squeezed some Sitrus Berry juice on the wound. It should sting, but it healed instantly.

Mik shook her head as the others got there dorm keys and maps, she walked at the foot of the staircase and waited for Hera who was flashing her three finger-like digits to Alakazam, which was her way of communication. Hera was thanking the Alakazam before she flew towards Mik who turned to her "Finish?" Hera nodded, flashing her digits once again. Mik, completely understood the Pokémon's 'sign language' chuckle before she nodded, Hera levitated behind her putting her arms on Mik's shoulder. With a blink they're both on top of the staircase, Mik breathe in before she opened the door.

A couple of minutes later, she walked out with a dorm key and map. She stuffed it in her bag "Why dont we explore the place?" Hera flashed her digits in agreement.

The mysterious Pokémon felt slightly more comfortable around Chu after seeing her giving him a Sitrus Berry, despite the fact that she did not even need to lay a paw on it oddly enough. He slowly ate the berry while not seeming to realize that most Psychic Pokémon could read minds other than their own with ease. He feigned his composure and still thought about the outcomes if someone else were to find him like the pessimistic youngling he likely was. Maybe he would be abused to the point of death, or perhaps he would be turned into security where they would just most likely do the same thing, but in a much more brutal way like the dictator in his harsh region did to some of his only friends. He attempted to maintain his insincere composure, but it was already broken the moment when he looked up at Chu with sorrowful eyes.

"Honestly I was thinking maybe we could order some food, I dont know about you but I'm starving." Flint groaned, patting his stomach to emphasise his point. It was true, the young man was almost permanently hungry, an appetite to rival a Snorlax his mum always said.

Titus was grateful for the sitrus berry, he was used to its effects and so didn't react negatively to the stinging, waiting it out so he could experience its healing qualities. In thanks he bowed his head and attempted to lick Shades hair playfully.

(Sorry about the low quality of this post, my laptop is really lagging out)

"Alright then, give me a few minutes, and I can make a great meal." Colton said. "No need to go to the cafeteria." Colton took off his backpack, and let monferno out. He proceeds to take out a pot and some berries. "This wont take but a minute." Colton called out reassuringly. He quickly chops the berries into pieces, and drops them in the pot. He dumps water in, and puts in some spices and other vegetables. "Glaceon," He says expectantly, as she breaths cold air, instantly freezing it, as monferno uses his tail to warm it up. A few minutes later, a great looking stew is finished.

After The battle was Over, Jake Noticed That The Battle field Had Lights Flashing. He Backed Up as The Battle field Filped over. He then Noticed Shade's Gengar Came over to the Students and Made Superhero Poses. Jake Burst out laughing At The Gengar. After laughing for a bit, Jake decied to Go ahead and Head back to his Dorm Room. He walked away from the battle field and used a Pink portal to Get closer To the Dorms. Eventually he made it to the Dorms. He Went Up to his Room and went inside and immediately went and Laid on his Bed.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
A strange new student with a red leather jacket on with a orange shirt showing a bright yellow inferno. He had on glasses and went to the administrator with three Pokeballs on his belt. "Hello, my name is Eli and I want to know where I can go for classes." He held up his three Pokeballs containing a Torchic, an Ivysaur, and Froakie. Eli was given his dorm key 271
So he took his bags and went up to that room only to find no one there. Eli sighed, "Well I guess I can unpack and when my roommate comes, then we can organize. He made up his bed, organized the desk near the bed with his medicine for his Pokemon, the bag where he kept his berries, and His drawing notebook. Eli had an unusual talent for drawing as he drew many things like when he received his Ivysaur, who was a Bulbasaur at the time, when he evolved his Bulbasaur, getting his Torchic and Froakie, and them at the train station. Eli let his Pokemon out to play and saw Ivysaur stopping Torchic and Froakie from sparring.
"Alright you three, time for bed." He returned his Pokemon and went to sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colton walks to his room, taking a bit of time because the teleporters are hard to understand. When he enters he saw a trainer with an ivysaur, torchic, and froakie. "So, your my room mate." Colton says, in a tired tone. "Im Colton, and Glaceon is the one asleep on my backpack."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Hi I'm Eli, these are my Pokemon," Elk said pointing to his Pokemon, " So it seems that you Glaceon is quite the handful." Eli always wanted an Eevee and hoped for it to evolve into an Espeon. As Froakie used pound, Ivysaur ended the spar match and Eli returned the Pokemon to their Pokeballs, "So what Pokemon besides Glaceon do you have.

"Nothing much, just my mudbray and monferno. But Glaceon is my partner. And, no, shes not a hand full, but we just flew here from snowpoint city in Sinnoh. There's a reason were tired." Colton replies back, while taking Glaceon off the bag, and removing the bag itself. "When did you get here?"

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Recently, my brother came in 2nd place in the Hoenn league and I want to be like him so I came here anyway, do you think that you could battle me?" Eli replied, as he was intrigued by Colton and thought that they should learn about each other.

"How about tomorrow. Its late and I just spent the best of the day flying a salamence over here. Not an easy task. And before you ask, not mine. I borrowed it from professor Rowan." Colton says in a reply, saying it like he liked the idea.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Okay, in a mean time lets head back to our dorm." Eli wanted to show Colton how strong he was though he looks at Colton's Glaceon and wishes he had an Eevee. So he went back to the dorm

"Yea, lets get some shut eye." Colton picked up Glaceon, and placed her on a pillow under the pillowcase. He then proceded to grab a pair of clothes and headed to the showers to wash up. "Try not to wake Glaceon up. She gets fiesty with strangers." Pointing out that she never meet him yet. She had been asleep.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Good night." Eli whispered as he collapsed on his bed and his Pokemon subsequently collapsed on the bed except for Froakie who went to get an Eevee for Eli.

Jason walked back in his apartment completely drained out, he was about ready to fall asleep when he heard the unmistakened noise of a bed creaking upstairs. He groaned and grabbed his earplugs and put the music to full volume. "This is going to be a long night..."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mik sighed as she looked into her map. "Alright, Hera. How about we hit the sack for now? I'm beat." The Pokémon nodded as they teleported outside her dorm, she unlocked it and went inside. Mik looked around and sigh in relief when she saw that her roommate has not arrived yet. She plopped down her bed the one closest to the window. "Night." The last thing she saw was the blinking lights of Hera's arms.

After a While Of Laying Down, He decided to see if he gphad a Room mate yet. He Got up Looked around to see he had no room mate yet. (Forever Alone.) He then saw the Kitchen. He went inside of it and Looked around deciding if he should cook something or not. He decided not yo and wentt back to his Bed, shortly after he fell alseep.

Feeling somewhat exhausted from his first day of school, Neil arrived somewhat late to his dorm. To his surprise however, his roommate hadn't even arrived. This would normally worry the boy, but at this point, he felt to tired to care. Flip was trudging along, before he saw Neil's soft bed. Than in a final leap of energy, he leapt onto the pillow, quickly curling into a ball and falling a sleep.

Neil feeling unable to sleep, despite his exhaustion, decided to sit on his bed and doodle. He looked at the sleeping body of his little Aipom and couldn't help as the corner of his mouth tucked up into a grin. Flip had the right idea, but Neil overall was just too ansy to sleep. He felt nervous, probably the most nervous he had ever felt before in his entire life. Tomorrow was the day he would become a student no become a better trainer. But until then, and before sleep came to let his eyelids fall, he began to doodle a simple picture of Flip, primarily to pass the type and have some sort of memory of Flip like this. Within an hour, he closed his sketch book, removed his glasses and quickly drifted off to sleep.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Lucifer just finished riding his dad's Dragonite to PIA. He sighed of relief. "Made it here before midnight, yes!" he murmured in front of the school. Then, he looked up. "Woah. That's a pretty big and awesome school. Dad finally used his money to help me, eh? Whatever, might as well check out the place," Lucifer said as he walked past the gate. Immediately, he got lost. He backtracked and finally saw a sign saying where the office is. After getting his room key 248 and his map, he headed straight for the dorms. "I think I remember something about dad saying there's a day off before classes start. So right now I should get some rest," he said quietly as he used a green teleporter to reach the dorms.

After a few minutes he found his room. When he opened, he discovered it was completely empty. Except for two bunk beds and some furniture, of course. He took out a piece of paper and wrote,"I call top bed." He taped the paper to a small table in the room and unpacked his belongings. Luckily, the room was customizable and had a lot of space. He made a closet appear and threw his bag in. Then, he decided to sleep and find out who his roommate was the next day.

Last edited:
Dylan hopped off his mother's Staraptor and waved her goodbye. "Alright... now the office is, that way!" He pointed to where the sign was and then where it was pointing. He picked up his key and walked there. "248 huh? I like the number 8! I must have a good roommate right? Or will I have a bad one... someone who is like Charmander? Oh I hope not..." He had gotten to the room and unlocked it, he pushed the door open slowly, as to not wake up anybody if there WAS anybody that is. He saw a paper on the table. "I call top... Dang it." he had thrown his bag across the room and sat o the bed. "Guess no time for introductions." he closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

Ryder wasted little time as he packed his stuff for school, well unless you count the 3 naps, 2 tv shows, and 6 snacks he stopped to partake in along the way. "Are you trying to be late?" His mother yelled form down the stairs. Ryder rolled his eyes before looking up at James who was sitting on his counter he gave his pokemon a nodded before heaving the back-pack onto his shoulder. He hadn't planned on it weigh so much, "You ready?" Ryder grinned at his companion who raised a stubby leg in cheer before being sucked into it's pokeball, Ryder attached the pokeball to his belt before racing don the steps. "Bye mom!" he called before grabbing the face of his family's Stoutland and rubbing it roughly, "Bye Maxie." he cooed, then standing upright the boy walked out the door refusing to look behind again.
It was a long, miserable boat ride, Ryder was instructed not to take his pokemon out so he simply sat the whole time- he was asked where his parents were more than once and scolded for attempting to reach down and touch the water. A sigh of relief escaped the boy as he reached dry land, he felt that the captain didn't deserve his gratitude but yelled a brief thanks anyhow.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
The next morning...

Lucifer's eyes slowly opened as he began becoming more and more clear of his surroundings. "Wha? Where's my room? Where am I?" he mumbled. His eyes fully opened and he remembered what happened the night before. After shortly locating the ladder down, he got on it and then hopped onto the floor. He saw a bag on the opposite side of the room near his closet. "Is that mine?" he asked quietly before hearing the soft sounds of someone sleeping. He quickly turned around and saw his roommate on the lower bed.
Maybe I woke up early?
Lucifer checked his phone and saw that it was only 7:55.
Yes! This means I have time to figure out how this place works!
Suddenly, a notification appeared on his phone telling him that breakfast is at 9:30.
Do we start with classes today?!
Another notification appeared saying that today was a free day. Lucifer sighed of relief and opened his closet to see his bag inside. He thought the closet was too big to fit in his room. At least, that's how it appeared considering how small the room looks from outside. He went to the customizer in the middle of the room. It had an option to "expand." He expanded the room to the right side, where the closet was. Then, he added a window behind the closet on the front wall of the expanded side. Lucifer exited the room and saw a window right next to the door on the right side of it, without being able to see anything inside the window. Also, it was nowhere near where the window in the room was.
Is this room another dimension or something?!?!
He decided to ask questions later and focus more on his room. He expanded it more on the right side to the point where the room was triple it's original size. He got his bag out of the closet and "deleted" the closet. He then went to the extra "two" rooms that were added and made a line the middle. He wrote a note saying simply "Lucifer's side" and "Your side" and taped them to the respective "rooms." Lucifer's side was on the far right. While Dylan's (lucifer doesn't know his name) is in the middle of the full room. Lucifer put his bag on the edge of the room and decided to customize later.

(Another note: the original room was bigger than how it looked from the outside from the beginning)

Dylan woke up to the sound of movement, he had blinked a couple time then threw himself out the bed. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" the room was certainly different. "H-how did you change it?" he had started freaking out and grabbed his bag then held it close.

(I'm definitely having a hard time picturing the room.)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
When Eli woke up he was a little groggy but when he woke up for real he saw that Froakie was gone. Eli tumbled out of the bed and ran over to Colton, "Wake up!" He said into his ear, "Froakie went missing I have to find him." Eli put his stuff in his bag, woke up Ivysaur and Torchic and ran out of the dorm.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Give me a moment." Colton moaned. He put on his glasses, and noticed some notifications. He read them over, and cleared them. "Froakie's missing, did you return him to his pokeball, probably not." Colton mumbled. He climbs up, and wakes up Glaceon. "Come on, a Froakie's missing." Glaceon wakes up, and looks around. "We got about an hour till breakfast. I will look till then. Hopefully we can find him before that. If not, we can ask around."