• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Hoenn Junior High

Alph walked over to the unchoosen eggs and looked at them. He thinks for a minute before picking up a green egg. He then carefully put the egg into the incubator and closed it.
"There. All nice and safe" alph said as he put the incubator back

"Okay, well, class dismissed!" Mrs.May said, eying the clock. Jane smiled, and carefully picked up her Drak Blue egg case. "Oh man, I wonder what's next! I Hope it's fun!" She said. She grabbed a drawing pad and started drawing the egg. "Huh. I wonder who will be non my next class." She said, smiling.

Alph pulled out his timetable to check what subject this class was, curious to see what teacher they would have.
"homeroom? Cool" alph said before glancing around to see who he had as classmates and wondering what way he would introduce himself during the day

Connor got up, put his egg in his bag, and walked to homeroom. As Connor was walking to class, he wondered what type of class homeroom would be. He lost his train of thought when he heard his stomach growling. "Man, I hope this class goes fast so that i can eat. I'm hungry!" he said as he walked into homeroom.

"Heh. You got Tapewurmples?" Jane giggled, and Mudkip and Litten appeared behind her, giving small smirks. "Man, did you not eat a good breakfast?" She asked. Litten gave her a certain look, and she was like; "Oh. Yeah. You were late!" She said, beginning to crack up.

Connor gave Jane an annoyed look. "Of course I had a good breakfast. I had bacon and eggs, but after riding around on Rhyhorn and looking at those Pokemon eggs, I got hungry again...." he said with a nervous laugh. "Anyways, I'm not so hungry that I can't wait for lunch so I'll be fine." He said, regaining his energy.

Jane giggled, rolled her eyes, and went into homeroom. There was nobody inside currently. She sat down, and there was a small fountain with a stone in it. A small statue of a whale-like Pokemon rested in the middle. "Huh. Interesting shrine." Said Jane.

Alvero and Andrew followed Jane and sat down next to her. They both noticed there wasn't a teacher present at the moment and looked at each other. Andrew looked at his friend with a sort of smirk and Alvero started shaking his head. "What are you up to, Andrew?" Alvero asked him.
"There's no teacher here! Let's train our Pokemon, dude!" Andrew said.
"But the teacher could come in any second now, and how would we even train our Pokemon in a class room?"
"The most basic way: battle."
"No thanks. I don't want to get in trouble on my first day; besides, I lose everytime."
"I mean you're battling a Pokemon Trainer prodigy. How about it, Jane? Want to train our Pokemon?"

Dan stepped inside to the challenge of battle. "I wouldn't do that, even if your some kind of prodigy." Drake walked up behind her. "So this is my first time in homeroom. Ever. Who wants to tell me what's going to happen?" She always traveled around, or skipped class entirely. It's not like she doesn't know this stuff already.

Connor walked into the classroom and heard about a battle. "Can't your battle wait until we actually get to battling class? I don't care if you are a so-called battling prodigy, it doesn't give you the right to destroy the classroom with a battle." He said while sitting down at a desk.

"Relax, guys. Everything's under control. Our Pokemon won't 'destroy' the classroom." Andrew said, raising and lowering his hands slowly. "All you've got to do is be careful."
"I think the others are right, you should just wait until the Pokemon battling class before you can battle." Alvero said.
"I guess you're right." Andrew put his egg case on his desk.

Alph could hear the conversation from where he was sitting and thought to himself 'battling prodigy? I guess he is just very confident about battling. Might be interesting during battle class' alph thought to himself.
He put his bag down and unzipped it to check on his pokemon who were inside. Boom was sound asleep and solar climbed out of the bag to sit on alphs shoulder and opened its fins to absorb the light from the window alph was sitting next to

"I'll use a not-powerful Pokemon type." She said. "One that really doesn't do collateral damage, so Mudkip, let's go!" He said, and Mudkip came out if the water in the shrine. "Okay. Let's just not go too crazy." He sighed. The teacher watched from the cameras. "Heh. I'd like to see how this turns out." They said.

Connor sighed. "So, we're just gonna take out our Pokemon and have a battle? I'm okay with that!" He said while taking out a Pokeball. "Scyther, come on out!" He said while he threw his Pokeball. Scyther came out on a flash of white light and started stretching, showing that it hasn't been out of its Pokeball in a while. "Alright Scyther, let's not go too crazy, we don't want to completely destroy the classroom." He said as Scyther just gave him a nod.

Alph glanced over at the starting battle curious who would win. he didnt know how good everyone in his class was but he figured watching his classmates battle would be a good way to learn about them.

"Hey! I was the one that challenged her!" Andrew said, pressing the button on his Pokeball causing it to grow from a mini size to a normal sized Pokeball.
"There's already going to be a Pokemon battling course where you'll actually get graded for your Pokemon battle. You should save your Pokemon's energy." Alvero said.
"Alright. My Pokemon had a disadvantage anyway, not that it would affect me winning or anything." Andrew pressed the button on his Pokeball causing it to revert to its initial size.

Alph was suprised that a teacher hadnt come to stop the pokemon battle. He wondered if this was the schools way of testing students. Leave them alone in a room and see what happens.
'nah they are probably just late' alph thought to himself

Dan groaned. "You gave up? Alright Mr.Battle Prodigy." She said the last part as an insult. Nobody should give up on a fight. Drake sat down next to her. "Can you believe him?"

Jane shook her head and sat down. A young(ish) woman came into the room. "Seems that cleared up quick." She said. "My name is Mrs.Roxanne. I moved from ten trainer school to this special job." She said, looking around the class. "Now, everyone, let's sit down." She said. Jane sat down, and Mudkip and Litten sat on her shoulders.

Andrew stared at Dan for a moment after she insulted him. He was going to say something back, but Roxanne entered the room. Alvero sat down, but Andrew remained standing with a spark in his eye as he looked at Roxanne. "Roxanne! She's a Gym Leader, Alvero! Is this school filled with Gym Leaders or what? You know what? I don't care! I'm going to challenge at least one Gym Leader to a battle today!" Andrew said.
"Didn't you say Gym Leaders are the strongest trainers?" Alvero asked him with a nervous expression on his face.
"Yeah! That's why I, a Pokemon battling prodigy, have to battle them! Maybe I shouldn't battle Roxanne though. My Pokemon have a disadvantage against her's."

"Hey, Mr.'Pokemon Prodigy.' Sit down, or I'll just have to make special arrangements to storm your team." Roxanne said, and Jane said; "Awww, snap." Roxanne turned her, and gave her a bit of a small smile. Mudkip and Litten checked around the class, and Mudkip rested in the fountain while Lityen just watched lazily.

'wow there must be a lot of gym leaders as teachers here' alph thought to himself. Although he couldnt help but laugh silently a bit at mrs.Roxannes joke.
Boom woke up and poked his head out of the bag curious to what he missed while solar hopped off alph's shoulder to sit on the desk

"Storm your team?" Alvero whispered to Andrew. He didn't seem to understand what the teacher meant by that.
"It was a joke, Alvero," Andrew said as he sat down, "but Mrs. Roxanne, I have a question."

"Yes?" Mrs.Roxanne asked, looking at Alvero. She quickly wrote an unfinished list on the board, with 1) 2) 3), but nothing after them. Jane guessed that after the question was answered, she would write in the rest of the list.

Connor sighed. "Well I guess there's no battle. I'll call you out later, return." He said as he held out his Pokeball and returned his disappointed Scyther. Connor then sat down in his chair and listened to the teacher.

Alph looked at what Mrs.Roxanne was writing on the whiteboard curious what kind of lesson she is going to teach. if he remembered correctly Roxanne was a a rock type gym leader so he had no clue what to expect.

"Are we students allowed to challenge the Gym Leaders to gym battles?" Andrew said. Alvero noticed the teacher was looking at him, and looked away with a nervous expression on his face.
He wasn't comfortable with eye contact.