• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Highschool

Bark noticed that Lenny was facing him."Can't you just punish them all until one,or two confesses"Bark suggested."After all,this could of all been prevented if they had just went in the Battle instead of the hallway"Bark said weakly."Oh Bulbasaur is finished but he got nothing.Man they're sneaky"Bark said.Bark returned Bulbasaur and waited for a reply.

"Punish them all? That would be TOO strict, even by my standard's...Seem's Banette is finished. She still found nothing...Maybe punishing them all COULD be a Option...Even if it's Just kinda...Wrong..." Lenny Looked back at the Crowd, who seemed to be Talking among themselves. "No, no...I couldn't...Maybe...We could use a Pokemon move to make them Confess...Or just ASK a student what Happened." "Seem's like a Logical reason, right Lenny?" he thought this to his self. "Then again I shouldn't call myself Lenny...That's speaking third person..." He thought. He waited for a Reply.

"Eh,you're right.What was I thinking"Bark said as he took off his hat and slammed his forehead with it reapeatedly.Then put it back on."My Bulbasaur can't talk or read minds.And using a Pokemon status move to make them confess is even WORSE"Bark explained."Is there anything humane your Bannete can do to make them confess?"Bark asked.

"My Banette Know's Confuse ray. Does that work? maybe that's pretty Dangerous though, as it not only make's them Leak there thought's it makes them confused. That's not Humane...Nasty Plot? Banette could think of a Plan if it is needed." Banette came over as a response to hearing her Pokemon name. "Then again, She has used it a lot and has gotten really Good with her Plot's. She needed to disable a Bomb one time and used nasty plot! She cut all wire's at once! So clever I believe." "Banette! Use Nasty Plot!" Banette Used nasty plot and Started thinking of a Plan. "Alright...That should do it. Hopefully her Plot isn't Nasty. Like, Threatening the children! That would NOT be good." He then started to wait for Banette to finish coming up with a Plan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: TJ
Sexuality: Straight
Class: Gym Leader
Starter: Eevee
Appearence: Profile pic
(Transfered from another school)

TJ walked into the school, he saw a bunch of students around the place, but had no idea where to go. He started walking around trying to find someone who could give him directions, but everyone ignored him.