• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Highschool

“Alright Larvitar lets break him!” The boy yelled. “Treecko let’s end this quick and get this burden over with,” Chase said cockily. Now both teams were on the field and ready to battle. Out of the corner of his eye, Chase saw someone but wasn’t distracted as he couldn’t afford to lose.

"Ehh, sure," Jak said following behind Clyde, he saw Chase and his treecko battling a trainer with a Larvitar, Froakie created a small glowing white weapon, ready to use cut, "Don`t," said Jak, froakie had a surprised look on his face but then got rid of it, "You may need it later though," Jak said followed by a grin on froakie`s face.

Thomas ran through the door hooting "BAAATLLE!" "Oh yeah guys class starts in an hour." Thomas quickly added. Go mummy Thomas laughed sending out his pokemon he flipped around and pointed at Jak. "Lets go buddy battle me." Thomas challenged.

Last edited:
Jak looked over in shock, "Ok sure, are we allowed to use the battlefield for classmate battles," he asked as froakie looked over at the pokemon now exited, "I don`t want there to be two battles in this hallway," he said looking at the two trainers already in a battle, "Eh I`m sure it`s fine, the field, that is,"

Name: Celeste
Sexuality: Lesbian
Class: trainer
Starter: Skitty, F, Rini
Appearence: Purple double hair buns with strands hanging down in the front, wears a baggie black shirt with yellow shorts and black sneakers, has a pokeball pendant necklace her mother gave to her.
Personality: Chirpy, likes to talk and make friends, cares for pokemon and would rather research and take care of pokemon over battling

Celeste walked down the hallway before stopping as she saw a battle about to begin. Her pokemon, a small skitty, was perched on her backpack and laying on her shoulder. Both pairs of eyes watching what was going to happen. Celeste reached up to scratch the cat's head, being rewarded with a soft meow. "A bunch of rowdy boys, eh?"

Last edited:
"Thomas heard a girls voice call him rowdy "Hey Im not rowdy, now go Dratini pummel that Froakie
"Draaatini" Dratini called.
"Dratini use dragon tail." Thomas commanded. Dratini's tail lit up in to ablue colour and flipped around ready to hit Froakie
(OOC galaxy-puppy thank heaps for joining but for your class you can either be a trainer or a reasercher not both thanks heaps for joining.)
Heres the discussion thread-https://pokecharms.com/threads/poke-highschool.19562/#post-637149

(OOC: Someone called, so I suppose I might need to be careful here. Character bios are in spoilers to save space since there is a lot of information due to me using my lovely Fakemon.)

Name: Her name is Tori Cass.
Sexuality: She is as straight as a green HP bar since she has not gotten into relations yet.
Class: Doctor
Starter:
Name: His name is Kaiser.
Species: Neourk / Lil' Shark Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Appearance: Kaiser is a quadrupled, blue shark-like Pokémon, as his head to body ratio is slightly large. His eyes are light blue, as there is a curved fin on his head that is parallel to his body. He has a tiny nose with two nostrils, as his mouth is very small. Two small, pointed teeth can be seen when he opens his mouth. His arms and feet are stubby, as his arms lack claws while his feet each have one tiny, gray claw. His gills are located on his neck, while his upper body is mostly a darker shade of aquatic blue. The bottom of his body is sky blue, while his tail is short and tapered.
Clothing: Kaiser wears a tailor-made Wehrmacht dress suited for his body type and small size, as it appears to resemble a tunic-like uniform. The tunic is in a light shade of tan, as the short sleeves cover most of his forearms. The tunic goes down towards the lower area of his chest and underside. Some pins and medallions can be seen, as one of the pins has the hakenkreuz etched onto its golden layering. Beyond his tunic uniform, he wears a double-layered garment over his bottom that gives off the impression of what babies typically wear. To avoid the risk of public embarrassment, he wears a black cloth wrap that is snugly wrapped around his bottom to conceal the peculiar garment of his.
Personality: Kaiser is rebellious when it comes to dealing with the authorities, as he often argues with others a lot as a result. He can be a crybaby at times, since he always likes things to go his way. Since he has a desire for perfection in his own ways possible, it often results in him overworking himself to where he would give in more than he should have; even if some of the teachers think that it's better. His hot-headed nature often lands him in the office since he is rather quick to anger, which usually turns into a tantrum if it gets out of hand.
Primary Moves: Linear Slash, Echonic Cry, Rilling Spurt. (Note that Kaiser does not use moves as much in combat.)
Fakemon Creator: Me
Poké Browser Entry: "Be aware, as Neourk usually consider Trainers to be rather untrustworthy in first moments. They are often seen near the mild beaches, as they take short naps by digging small patches on the shore or in shallow waters."
Other: He wears a golden anklet around his left leg, as it has his name etched on it. Due to most institutions not allowing the use of weapons, or at least visibly, he decided to modify a flashlight to allow it to silently fire off a dart containing some sleeping agents. His pockets contain some personal items along with reserve darts with the rubber padding at the sharp end to prevent any accidental mishaps. (Though no one seems to know about his improvised weaponry however.)
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Condition: Cool
Category: Physical
Power: 45
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 25
Target: Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An elementary move that some Pokémon learn by their juvenile years. The user slashes the target in a sequential fashion with their claws or any other sharp parts, which may reduce the target's physical defense by one stage if attacked from the side.
Effects: 50% chance of reducing physical defense, 1x stage if hit from the side.
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Condition: Cute
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 20
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user lets off a cry that echoes across the battlefield, temporarily increasing the accuracy of moves and granting the effects of Acceleration, slightly increasing speed for five turns. This can also be used in the Overworld to get an awareness of surroundings.
Effects: Increases the accuracy of moves by 25% and bestows Acceleration on the user for five turns.
Acceleration: Increases the Pokémon's speed by 25% for five turns. This stacks with other speed buffs, like having increased speed from using Agility.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Condition: Beautiful
Category: Special
Power: 25 x 3
Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 25
Target: Enemy
Range: 15 Meters
Description: The user blasts the target with a series of forceful shots of pressurized water. This can also be used in the Overworld to extinguish fires or get past lava.
Effects: No secondary effects on target.
Appearance: Tori has pale yellow blond hair, blue eyes, and also has a skinny build. She wears a tan flatcap, while she has a green V neck shirt on; along with blue cargo pants. She wears brown leather sandals, and a red shoulder strap bag that contains some medicinal items and other items for other purposes. There is a picture of a green cross that bears resemblance to the addition sign on the center of the bag.
Personality: Tori is soft-spoken and very compassionate around others; especially towards the young. She often babies around her Pokémon, as she can be rather overprotective of them sometimes. She is often overly cautious when it comes to dealing with time and pressure, since they can often leave her panicking if one runs out or if the other becomes too big for her to handle.

BIC:
Tori tiptoed through the hallway while attempting to disregard the brawl that went on. Kaiser took a brief glance at the fight while taking out a canteen and fiddling with the tiny lid. A surge of sweetness touched his tongue, as he took a deep breath before taking another quick sip. The container was closed shortly after having enough of the peculiar liquid and placing it back in the inner pocket of his tunic.

The baby shark Pokémon carefully brushed off some dust on his uniform while maintaining his composure as best as he could. He eyed at a blue, snake-like Pokémon ready to assault a frog Pokémon in the midst of combat. Not wanting to become involved in the battlefield, the young Pokémon decided to play with his flashlight after a quick check at the security mechanism being in place.

“I think we should probably hurry to class, don’t you agree Kaiser?” Tori asked while gently stroking Kaiser’s head.

A quick nod from the baby Pokémon was directed at his trainer, after stowing away the portable light.

“I’m sorry if you didn’t like the nurse. I know how scary it can be sometimes, but she’s there to help you out, not doing what you think she might be,” Tori quietly stated to the young Pokémon while keeping him still in her arms.

The two could only hope that the instructor would be warm enough to get them through at least an hour, or perhaps two if Lady Luck were to be kind enough.

"Ok then, counter with cut!" commanded Jak, and at just the last possible second froakie quickly brought out the weapon from before and he hit at dratini`s tail stopping it entirely, "Your gonna need to be faster than that, now use ice beam!" he commanded, froakie opened his mouth and a beam of ice flew out towards the dratini as the Frubbles around his neck turned to an icy blue colour.

Last edited:
"Damm he was hiding something" Thomas thought. A beam of ice hit Dratini sending flying back a meter. "Dratini use water gun." Thomas commanded.
(OOC Kiraru thanks for joining since you chose was doctor you get the perks of researcher class starts in 40 minutes)

The water splashed froakie in the face "Froakie now use water pulse," Jak commanded, Froakie began to create a bubble filled with water in his hands as the frubbles around his neck turned back to what they where originally, "Fire!" Jak yelled and froakie sent the sphere across to dratini.

The bubble smashed Dratini sending it back "Jak you didn't this through Dratini's resistent to water types." Thomas thought "go at it with dragon tail" Thomas commanded. Dratini did a flip waiting to slash Froakie.

(OOC: Affirmed. I will keep that in mind.)

BIC:

“Hey you, the one with that Pokémon in the fancy uniform... have you seen some sort of green dinosaur Pokémon running around here?” An officer enquired while the same Pokémon mentioned casually walked through the doorway behind the officer.

“Umm... I’d hate to break it to you, but he’s right behind you,” Tori replied while the officer gasped after turning around.

“Hey! Stop right there flower head!” The officer shouted while drawing his baton and spinning it around for a brief moment.

“Get back he- Uwahhh!” The officer cried after being suddenly disarmed and staggering on the ground!

“Pailo Pailo!” The dinosaur-like Pokémon retorted before scurrying away from the scene without realizing that the officer was not the only witness.

"Block it with your Frubbles!" commanded Jak, froakie pulled out some of it`s frubbles and used them to stop the attack, "Now smokescreen!" he added, smoke burst from froakies neck-frubbles covering the area, "Use cut!" yelled Jak looking into the the thick cloud of smoke "Froak!" it replied from the inside.

A slash hit dratini sending it back nocking it out. "crap I don't know what mummy can do" Thomas thought. "Go mummy" Thomas commanded. "Do what ever you think is best." Thomas added a ball of black light shot out of Mummy hands towards froakie. Thomas saw a cop car outside of school hey I wonder what thats for

(OOC: I`m gonna assume that is a ghost move)
"Ok froakie, you know exactly what to do!" commanded Jak, froakie simply stood still and the ball flew straight threw him, "Well, that`s protean for you!" said Jak excitedly as the froakie stepped back to take another attack, "I'm gonna hope that mummy is a ghost type, use thief!" Jak said, froakie ran forward to take whatever they where holding, or atleast deal some damage.

(OOC it's shadow ball can you please stop dodging attack how does shadow ball pass through froakie)
Mummy let the bandages shoot from its body wrapping Froakie up and then winded up to punch. "Crap Mummy is basically useless." Thomas thought. Thomas put dratini back into the pokeball "Good try Dratini." Thomas thanked.

(OOC: Protean look it up he used cut and smokescreen making him a normal type, and sorry I`ll stop dodging)
Froakie was stopped in his attack and pulled toward Mummy "Use smokescreen!" commanded Jak but it was too late and Froakie was hit in the face dealing a lot of damage and was hit away, he tried to rebalance but fell forward onto his face, "I guess evasion and protean can only get you so far when you have pitiful defence," he said giggling, "Good job, return," he added as he returned the froakie into it`s pokeball.

Name: Ruth Kennedi
Sexuality: Bisexual
Class: Trainer.
Starter: Shinx.
Appearance: Ruth has long brown hair and emerald green eyes. Her clothing depends, (will describe in RP.)
Personality: The Kennedi daughter is a bubbly, excitable and social Pokemon Trainer, loving to make new friends. She can be a bit of a show-off and cocky sometimes.

- - -

The Kennedi daughter hummed quietly to herself as she arrived near where the battle had ended near the other female trainer Celeste. She had managed to see the final hit which ended it. She smiled and clapped lightly. Her Shinx, Zachary, purred softly, happily in his trainer's arms. The trainer was slightly upset she couldn't watch the full fight, yet, was satisfied with being able to watch the end as well.

"Good job Mummy" Thomas thanked. "Hey Jak good battle" Thomas told Jak. Thomas saw 2 girls behind him and got slightly flustered as one of the started to clap "Hey glad your impressed he said winking we need to go to the pokemon lab to heal our pokemon want to come along". Thomas explained to the girls. "By the way my names Thomas what yours" He introduced.

Clyde watched as the battle came to an end, he slow clapped at the entertainment it brought while his Ralts did the same. "Not a bad battle at all, can't wait to see how much more intense it becomes after everyone's Pokémon evolve." He turned his head to the 2 girls and gave them a friendly nod.

The Kennedi daughter glanced over to Clyde as she saw him nod. She smiled and also gave a polite nod back along with a small wave. "Yeah- I agree! It'll be so cool!" The trainer giggled, doing a small thumbs up.

She then turned to Thomas. "Yeah- sure! I'll come. Ah- right." Ruth paused and placed her Shinx onto the ground next to her. She grinned as she did a small curtsey and looked up to Thomas. "Ruth. Ruth Kennedi, at your service!" She extended her hand to shake to him.

Thomas took her hand "nice to meet you" Thomas introduced Thomas turned to Jak and mouthed "I touched a girl." "Cool you got a shinks I love that pokemon his a pretty strong electric pokemon right?" Thomas asked.
OOC Thanks for the follow.

Ruth grinned as she nodded happily and shook his hand. She pulled away after a bit and once again nodded at his question. "Yeah!- It's like, one of the best Pokemon in the world!" She scooped up the Shinx and scratched gently behind its ear, which it responded with a soft purr once again. "Yours is Dratini, right? Pretty cool." She paused. "But not as cool as a Shinx!" She snickered.

"Id battle you but Dratinis out for the count." Thomas explained. "You know your the first girl who has wanted to talk to me and I think shinx is at least in my top 3 pokemon." Thomas told her.

"Nice, I guess." Ruth chuckled lightly. "Plus, if you did battle me, you'd obviously lose so. I guess it's lucky that you're not gonna battle me." She smirked and crossed her arms. "We'd totally win- isn't that right, Zachary?" She bent down and pet her Shinx, who nodded in response.

Thomas bent down patting Zachary "Your A soft boy that one thing you beat Dratini at" thomas complited. " Hey just wait a sec I need to heal Dratini" Thomas ran into the healing station and healed Dratini. "Hey Ruth class starts soon I gonna head off see you after wards." Thomas explained walking to class.
(OOC no more people can join Im sorry but its to cluttered at this point Josie your okay but no more.)

Last edited:
Ruth simply hummed in response as she watched her Shinx. When Thomas had bent down to pat him, Zachary growled a bit- it seemed as if he was unsure and uncertain about the boy. The Kennedi daughter picked her Pokemon up, holding him in her arms. Ruth nodded as she heard Thomas- she decided to go as well- better be early than late, and knowing her, she would be late if she didn't go now. She followed behind, and as she did she praised her small Electric Type.

Jack followed behind to the healing station and brought out his froakie again, "We will have to train more in protean, a ghost move would be useful," he said, and froakie nodded "Froak," they said as the two began to walk back to his dorm, "Let's leave the talking to the pros," he added.

(OOC: @Thomas the trainer, you might want to set this thread to Private/Closed if that is really the case.)

BIC:

The dinosaur-like Pokémon quietly jogged over towards the dorms while keeping a quick check on his bag every now and then. After turning a sharp corner and seeing that no one was around a certain area of the dorms, he took out his Pokégear for a brief moment.

The antenna was extended, as the device booted up several seconds later. The nearest signal was traced towards a laboratory, as a bar appeared on the screen soon after the green button was pressed. The bar started to fill at a rather leisurely pace, while the dinosaur Pokémon silently waited behind an empty bin; hoping the progress bar would fill in a mere minute.

The little Pokémon tapped on the device, fidgeted with a few buttons and took a small bite from an oran berry; only to see that the bar was only a quarter of the way filled. A light sigh was directed at the Pokégear before the mysterious Pokémon attempted to sit straight without support for the time being.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem. No, I'm afraid I have to cut this off right here. Thomas the trainer's latest attempt at a post not only performed a timeskip without asking anyone else involved in the RP, but you've also decided, for them, where their characters are afterwards.

You can't do that. Autoing is not permitted here. Read the rules.

As such the post has been removed. Any further violations of our rules will lead to actual system warnings and possible shutdown of the thread.

Jak sat on his bed with his froakie, he brought out an oran berry and froakie gobbled it up, "You like these, huh?" said Jak, he finished it and replied "Froak!" jumping up onto his shoulder, "Let`s take a walk around the school," Jak said as he got up and walked back out of the dorm into the hallway.

Name: Zed
Sexuality: Straight
Class: Teacher gym leader ( ground type)
Starter(this will be the pokemon of choice since he is a teacher): Gliscore
Appearence: Tall about 6'3, black suit, black dress shoes, red tie, black sunglasses.
Personality: Sarcastic, witty, cares only for his work and the students who actually want to work.

Zed would sit in his class all the time. He knew that there wouldn't be anyone who would want to be a ground type gym leader. The only three aspiring ground type trainers two had there own flaws. One was a crime boss, the other could accept challenges half the time. He was just hoping that someone would walk in even if it was to just talk.

Last edited:
Name: Lenny
Class: Teacher Gym Leader (Ghost Type)
Starter: Banette
Appearance: He is quite short, and Wear's a Purple Suit, Slip on shoe's, Golden Necklace
Personality: Quite Strict, But can show to be Quite Kind to some Student's.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright...I heard A fight broke out...! Who are the Two fighter's who fought in THIS VERY HALLWAY? Those two are gonna be In BIG trouble! We all know the ONLY place you can fight is the field!" He tapped his foot, waiting for somebody to answer. He seemed VERY angry. As he often Enforced the Rule's. "Banette! Search for the Battle colleagues! With your trouble detector you have In instinct! Now NONE of you are leaving this hallway till we sort this out!" He said in anger, as Banette searched the crowd.

"I'm honestly angry at ALL of you! You all watched this battle unfold, In the hallway. But I can only punish two people...VERY disappointing On how you all LOOKED at this. And didn't TRY to stop it...I believe Banette is Close to Finding the Culprit By now." he squinted his eye's at the crowd, before shaking his head. "Anything yet, Banette?" "Ba-Banette..." "Nothing?hmm...Well this is QUITE the crowd. That just make's it even more Disappointing...How so many people watched this. Most of you aren't under my teaching, but that don't mean I can't give any of you a STERN talking too." He then started to tap his foot again, waiting for Banette to find the culprit's. "Banette!" "Whats that? You got a cent? Ohhh! One of you over in the back are in trouble! Get ready for a Stern talk!"

Name:Bark.
Class:Gym leader(Water)
Starter: Bulbasaur.
Appearance:Wears a green colored hat backwards.Without his hat his hair is practically messy. and a green rubber braclet.Also wears a Blue collared vest with a stripe across.
Personality:Has ADHD and can hardly control it.He is also sensitive.But caring of others.But enjoys meet others and wants to meet friends.

Rp-------------------

Bark suddenly halted In the hall when he heard a Booming voice from the Battle center.He immediately dashed to the Battle center.Even though he isn't supposed to run in the hall.He found several trainers outside and somethimg told him that he missed a Rogue battle.Bark went up to the teacher.'hey,what happened?"Bark asked the teacher.

Last edited:
"Huh?" He turned around to see another teacher asking him what was going on. "Alright, so this crowd here? They watched a Battle unfold. And this Isn't even the Battle center! This is a Hallway! They should at least GO to the battle center or Battle field's before they Battle! But no! They choose a HALLWAY! My Banette is finding the Culprit's as we speak. She use to be a Detective, you see. When she was a Shuppet! She got thrown out so I found her and took them under my care...Soon they Evolved and I became a Teacher here. But that's NOT the point right now." he turned around. "Found anything yet?" "Ba-Banette..." "Oh great...She went through the whole crowd and found NOBODY? Banette, Do a Quick Research. Make sure nobody is Skipped. Okay?" "Banette!" Banette Nodded at Lenny, and started to Research the WHOLE crowd this time. He turned back around. "You didn't see this Incident Happen did you? So I suggest you get out of here if you don't want a Banette searching for any hurt Pokemon in your 'Party' even if Most people here only bring one...Not sure if it's school regulation's, however."

"O-Oh"Bark stammered."How notorious"Bark said balling his fist."Ok,One of the students will fess up and face the music"Bark said triumphantly."I can help, whatever your name is"Bark chirped.

Bark searched the hallway for clues on who started the Battle."Bulbasaur,help Bannete!"Bark asked as he sent out His starter."what this guy said was smart.Finding out if their Pokemon are hurt or not"Bark thought."I could command Bulbasaur to use sweet scent but something tells me that's just wrong"Bark continued."I got nothing so far"Bark said.

"My banette is Halfway through her second Check. And My name Is Lenny. My student's call me Mr. Lenny. I'm quite Surprised You haven't evolved that By now...Bulbasaur SHOULD be evolved right now...Unless you stopped there evolution. Either THAT or...They havn't exactly WANTED to evolve. Banette wanted to evolved STRAIGHT away. So I trained and trainer her up, and she evolved! But anyway, I told the Student's That NOBODY leave's this hallway Until Somebody Confesses. Either that or...Ya know, Banette Bust them. If Banette Has to Bust them...Well, I'm gonna Give them a Stern talking to. Then send the On there way with a Warning. If they Confess, Everything will be Over, and it will blow over like NOTHING happened. No stern Talk, Only a Warning."

Zed heard a commotion out in the hallway so he rolled his chair out there only to see a teacher talking to the group. He just kind of sat there in his chair wondering what would happen. He knew that it would look bad if he just sat there but he also knew that he would get in trouble if he got up since he knew he would make some witty sarcastic remark that would offend a student and that would just be a PR nightmare so he just kind of rolled back into his class room.

He saw Zed Rolling around in his Chair, Looking at the crowd. He watched as He rolled back into the Classroom. "...Hmm. Quite odd If he just come's out and goes back in after a Few second's..." He looked back at the crowd. Banette Seemed Close to the Middle of the group. "...Nobody Confessing yet? This could simply BLOW OVER if somebody Admit to there Rogue Battle affair's. Come on? Anybody?" He waited as he tapped his foot. Waiting for somebody to admit to the Affair's, AND for Banette to finish the search. "Disappointing. Very, Very Disappointing..." He turned back to face Bark.