• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Highschool

In this RP you go to a school teach people to be poke-trainers.
you can be a teacher or student.
There is clases.
.Researcher
.Gym leader
.Trainer
Here is a map of the school
642961_IMG_2894.jpg

You can choose any Pokemon with 3 evaluations as your starter no legendaries allowed
I will give out mega stones ADMIN EDIT: No, you don't. Read the RP forum rules concerning Mega Evolutions to know just how much you don't.
Fakemon(Fan pokemon) allowed.

Name: Thomas
Sexuality: Bi
Class:Reasercher
Starter: Dratini
Appearence: Brown unruly hair copper glasses animie themed clothing.
Personality: Altho chirpy Thomas is a pervert and will usually think the worst of the sitiuation

Thomas showed up to the Pokemon Highschool for his first day. "Holy crap I can't believe were here right dratini?"Thomas exclaimed.
Thomas walked in and was put in class 1B.
"Hello students welcome to homeroom I will be your teacher Miss Koybashi."

Attachments

• IMG_2894.JPG
    IMG_2894.JPG
    250.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jak (Don`t spell with a c)
Sexuality: Straight
Class: Gym Leader (Dark type)
Starter: Froakie
Appearence: Dirty Blonde messy hair and a dark shirt.
Personality: Ambitious yet realistic

Jak walked into school with his froakie on his shoulder, "Well here we are," he said as the two looked around, they walked in and where put in class B. All the students then sat in there home room Jak looked around and saw a student with a dratini, "Wow, I've never seen one of those before," he said as the two stared at it, "Well I guess this is our homeroom now," he said looking back at the teacher.

Last edited:
Name: Clyde
Personality: Friendly, Laid-back, Sarcastic, Honest, Somewhat confident, Focuses more on personality than appearance when it comes to love (Might get a crush on someone)
Appearance: Has short spiked dirty blond hair, Right eye is Brown and Left eye is Green (Heterochromia), Wears a red jacket that reaches his knees, Dark olive jeans and Black trainers.
Class: Trainer (Ace trainer later on)
Starter: Ralts (M)

As Clyde walked closer to the school he took a deep breath through his nose and exhaled. "School... school never changes." he said with a light smile. He got a poke ball out of his bag and threw it upward, when it opened a Ralts jumped out and landed in Clyde's arms with a smile. "Ready to meet some new Pokémon, buddy?" The Ralts responded with a tone of confidence as Clyde lifted him on to his head. "Then let's go!" As he walked inside, he went over to class B "Hey! I hope I'm not late." He said as he headed for the desk closest to the door. When he sat down, his Ralts jumped off his head and on to the table. The Ralts gave a small wave to the other Pokémon.

Last edited:
Jak`s froakie looked over and waved to the ralts on the table diagonally infront of him "Hi," said Jak as he waved over to the ralt`s trainer "My names Jak," he added as the froakie stopped waving, "So whats your name?" he then asked still waiting for the teacher to start talking to the still filling up class..

Clyde looked back with a small smile. "The name's Clyde, this here's my partner, Ralts." He said before he turned back, and leaned back in his chair, was he waiting for the teacher to speak? No, he was waiting for the lesson to end because he is one of those types of students. His Ralts began to lie on his back in a reclining pose, sharing Clyde's relative laziness.

Thomas walked up to the two boys. "Hey my names Thomas Im studying to be a researcher."
"Draatini!"Dratini shouted slithering towards the Froakie and Ralts as his personality is completely different Thomas's.
"Class please sit down. As you all know we live in a world of pokemon recently we discovered the ability to fuse pokemon there is 2 types of ways to fuse a permanent fusion or a passive fusion. A permanent together two pokemon together for ever, and a passive fusion 2 pokemon toghether for only one battle. You are studying to be a Trainer, Researcher or Gym leader." Miss Koybashi

Jak opened a notepad and began to write down everything the teacher said, he knew that it was always important to write down even the most basic of things, as those are the most embarrassing to forget. Froakie on the other hand was simply looking over and listening to what the teacher was saying. He then looked around to see most of the kids where just listening, "I guess im a weirdo," he whispered under his breath, "Eh who cares," he then added.

Last edited:
Name: Robby
Class: Gym Leader
Starter: Houndour (M) (Cane)
Appearence: bleach white hair, blue eyes, and even toned. Wears a dark red long sleeve shirt, black joggers, and black athletic shoes.
Personality: sarcastic, resting jerk face, deep passion for pokemon.

Robby walked into the class with his Houndour, Cane, padding in right beside him. He made his way into the back left corner of the room and set his bag down by him as he took his sit. "Sit." He calmly commanded towards his pokemon who sat straight up by his side. Robby reached by his belt where he kept a small and easy accessible treat dispensary and flicked the small switch releasing a small treat he quickly tossed to Cane and caught with a quick and clean snap.

Last edited:
"You will all be going to your first class with Lichen all of you go to the research lab." Miss Koybashi explained.
How do I start a discussion thread. Robby theres no separate
for gym leaders.

Jak looked up and watched as the rest of the class began to get up to go to the research lab, he put his books back in his bag, he got up and threw his bag over his shoulder, froakie jumped onto his shoulder and he began to walk out of the classroom as he followed everyone through the hallway.

Last edited:
Clyde leaned forward and put his stuff back in his bag, his Ralts helped him by levitating a few items in. His Ralts jumped on to Clyde's head as he followed everyone to the research lab. He looked around as he walked through the hallway as to get a good lay of the school should he need directions in the future.

With a small huff, Robby stood from the desk and grabbed his bag with Cane standing at attention by his side. Robby gave a small whistle sound that alerted Cane to begin walking at his side and pace. They walked at the rear of the group keeping quiet and to himself.

Last edited:
"Hello everyone my name is Profesor Lichen this is my greninga and bisharp." The Professor introduced "Pokemon can only fuse if they have one type in common since greninja and bisharp are both dark types so I can fuse them." The professor explained, then the professor pulled out a capsule and pressed a button in the middle, Bisharpand greninja came together revealing a armoured geninja holding a large metal shuriken. "And this is pokemon fusion!" The professor announced.
"My god." Thomas admired clapping.
This a discussion thread for us-https://pokecharms.com/threads/poke-highschool.19562/

Name: Ariana (Preferably Ari)
Class: Trainer
Starter: Buneary (F) Nickname ~ Lola
Appearance: Long brown hair tied in a high ponytail, black addidas hoodie, white short shorts and white trainers
Personality: Awkward, Shy, Kind, Sweet, Cares for friends, Loves music

Ari sat in the classroom amazed by the professors skills. She had always wanted to be a trainer but had always been anxious to do so.
Since she had only just started, she felt way too shy to talk to somebody and make friends. She put her earphones in and began to listen to music quietly to make her feel relaxed and less anxious. She locked eyes with Clyde, but immediately turned away and continued to listen to music.

Robby sat in the back of the room admiring the fusion pokemom, "Dark types can do this huh?" He thought to himself as he looked down at the attentive Houndour sat by his desk. He let a hand down and began to slowly stroke the Pokemon's head causing Cane to let out a small groan of pleasure.

As class continued Robby began to drift off into his imagination, thinking about being a dark type gym leader with Cane at his side - as a mega Houndoom. "Sharpedo. Absol. Weavile. Scrafty." He counted dark type after dark type in his head, the team possibilities endless.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Holy mother of Zark. Read the RP forum rules before doing anything else. Posts containing nothing but OOC content do NOT belong in the RP forums (that's what the discussion forums are for!) and mega evolutions are heavily restricted by our rules (this is mostly directed at the thread creator - nothing wrong with dreaming your dog is a mega dog!).

Further rule violations will lead to action, so, yeah. make sure you read the rules before doing anything else.

Jak also dreamed of being a dark type gym leader, at first when he got Froakie he wanted to do water types, but when he learn`t that Greninja was a dark type and about all the other great dark types, all of his plans eventually changed. Froakie saw the Greninja and was in awe, one day him and Jak would be facing challengers side by side, with the rest of their dark type team.

"Class we will be moving your dorms Jak ,Thomas, Robby, Clyde and James will all be moving to your dorms They are right behind the class at the left there is boy dorms and on the right there is girl dorms." Miss koybashi explained.
"I can't believe that James kid showed up to class late, who could miss this?" Thomas asked.
"Jaaames Jaames!" Miss koybashi called. "well untill james comes ari due to issues you will be in a dorm by yourself I am very sorry.

(ok Im 16 and don't know what a ooc post is, I have read the rules multiple times and still don't understand can someone please explain. Thank you.)

Clyde sighed as the class continued. He put his hands behind his head as he leaned back, his eyes looked around the room, but his ears remained open to listen... because there was barely anything else worth hearing. He briefly turned his eyes to Ari before he returned his attention to the teacher.

Name: Chase
Sexuality: straight
Class: trainer
Starter: treecko
Appearance: wears a grey hoodie and blue jeans, with black tennis shoes and a blue undershirt. Blue eyes, and short blonde hair.
Personality: Shy but nice, friendly with people he knows. He gets a little cocky but always keeps focus in battle. Otherwise he hardly pays attention.

“Wow, this school is sure an interesting one.” Chase has been watching things from the background and avoiding people since he is a bit shy. He realized he was EXTEMELY late and rushed into the trainer class as fast as he could and realized he was definitely interrupting the class by coming in.

"Ok know that were all here please make your way to the dorms there right behind the classes." Miss koybashi explained
"Hey your robby right I guess we will be doormates?" Thomas asked while dratini slithered up his legs. "Hey stop doing that Dratini!" Thomas commanded.
Discussion thread-https://pokecharms.com/threads/poke-highschool.19562/#post-637149

Jak got up with the rest of the class as they walked to the dorms, he saw Thomas talking to someone, "I guess we are gonna be roomates huh?" he asked after his Froakie jumped up onto his shoulder, "don`t blame me if I snore," he said with his hand rubbing on the back of his hair, with his eyes closed.

Chase was panicking, for one he didn’t know who he was sharing his dorm with, and for two he didn’t know where the dorms were (OOC: I know where they are just not my character.) he stood up and started pretending like he knew what he was doing but the expression on his face told anyone who looked at him that he was lost.

Clyde rolled his eyes. "Oh great, a snorer, good thing I come prepared when it comes to sleeping." he said as he walked while his Ralts sat happily on his shoulder. "Can't wait to see what this school has to offer. Oh and one more thing guys: Dibs on the top bunk!"

Miss koybashi moved towards chase honey are you okay your in a dorm by yourself next to Clyde and his group?" Miss koybashi asked.
"Ill take the other beds top bunk screw of Clyde!" Thomas shouted
Discussion thread-https://pokecharms.com/threads/poke-highschool.19562/#post-637149

Clyde raised an eyebrow at Thomas' comment "Uh... thanks?" He said before he looked back and headed to his dorm and gave a shrug. "Huh, not too small, not too shabby, yeah this'll do. Come on Ralts." He said as he went to hang his bag on one of the corners of the bed.

Robby was taken back slightly, "Uh, yeah. Guess we are." He said with little to no emotion. Robby walked into the dorm and saw that Thomas had already grabbed the top. He shrugged as Cane ran and jumped onto the bottom bunk, "Less work for me to do to get outa bed." He began to hang up his clothes in the closet on one side of the bunk bed, "So, what're you here for?" He asked Thomas as he kept settling into his dorm.

“So I have a dorm by myself. Cool!” He plugged in earbuds and started listening to music while he lay down and waited. He got bored pretty soon so he decided to fantasize about the future of this school year. “This got lonely and boring... fast.”

Jak walked in and chose the bed underneath Clyde, he put his bag on the side and looked around to see where everyone was staying while Froakie jumped onto the pillow and lay down, "You need a rest?" he asked, "Froakie," they replied in a tired voice, "I can`t blame you, that was a long journey," he added.

Thomas lugged out a large TV from his bag, a WII and Ps4 he set the all up and shouted "these are mine ask permission to use guys!"
Thomas went next door and shouted hay earbuds want o play smash bros he then ran to the girls dorm and put up a note asking if anyone wanted to play smash bros.
(This is a OOC post I know its not allowed but this extremely important to me XxArixX do you feel included if not help me help you.)

(OOC: It`s fine to do if its short and not the entire post, also smash bros would be weird in the pokemon universe)

Jak looked over at Thomas bringing out a full tv, "How long are we going to be here before going back to class," he asked "If we have a long time I would ask someone for a battle but unfortunately froakie is a snoozelord," he said, his froakie looked up and listened to him saying it, "Froak," they replied.

Clyde shrugged as he helped himself to his bed and noticed the tv. "Depending on what's on tv, possibly an hour or two." he joked. "What'd you think we're gonna be doing anyway; We ever gonna learn more about Pokémon battling?" His Ralts searched through Clyde's bag for any Pokémon treats and helped himself to one before he closed the bag.

Thomas came back to the room and opened the closet top put controllers in, and saw a small mummy(this my fakemon) like Pokemon with big yellow eyes. Bandages shot out wrapping Thomas up. "Dratini use dragon tail!" Thomas commanded Dratini tail lit up in a blue glow and hit the mummy pokemon. A pokeball slipped from Thomas's belt and then sucking the pokemon up. Great know I have 2 pokemon We got about an hour if you guys don't want to play Ill play myself Id battle you Jak but frokie would probably woop Dratini." Thomas explained.

"Wow people are finding pokemon everywhere huh?" Jak said as he watched the pokemon get caught, he picked an oran berry from his bag and gave it to froakie, they quickly jumped up and took it from his hands and began eating it, "You really like these, huh?" he asked and grinned, "So what are you all here for? I`m training to be a dark type gym leader,"

Clyde looked at Jak "I just wanna become the strongest trainer I can be, me and my Ralts… and another five hopefully strong Pokémon." Clyde lied down on his bed and put his hands behind his head. "...And hopefully get a girlfriend during my time here..." he muttered faintly.

Im a hear to study being a researcher researching Pokemon fusion is my dream." Thomas explained. "Sorry am I talking to much I sometimes do that." Thomas apologised while examining his new pokemon. Thomas pulled out his pokedex "Mumer the mummy pokemon a small ghost type pokemon that uses its bandages in weapons." The pokedex explained.
Turtwig its not smash bros it just a made up game called smash

Chase got bored so he left his dorm and decided to walk around the school and understand everything. Luckily enough there was another trainer there, with a larvitar as a partner. “Hey! You! Let’s battle! If you win you get my Larvitar! If I win I get all your Pokémon!” The boy said. “Umm I don’t want to take your Pokémon...” Chase replied. “But a battle I’m fine with. “Too bad. Prepare to lose your Pokémon,” the boy cockily said. Chase followed him to the battle field and they both got on opposite ends.

Clyde's ears perked up as he heard 'battle' coming from outside the room. "Sounds like there's a battle gonna go on, what say we go and watch, eh guys?" He said as he hopped off his bed and caught Ralts when he did the same, afterward he started to head to the battlefield to watch the battle go down.