• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

The primape blocked it with his hand but it scalded and he held his arm that is red,furious it starts to swing wildly at the tododile with punches and kicks
Meanwhile with jack and kyu
Still hugging him
"Are you ok now?"

"Yes thank your awesome you know that" jack said smiling "you can do almost anything ya know"
(When will a teacher finally find hydri and the primape fighting)

Suddenly they were both lifted from the air from the alakazam principle when he used his psychic to pick them up
"I want you two in the office immediately! That includes you kyu faraday and your accomplice"
Kyu whispered to jack "don't worry I got this"
The alakazam carried all four of them with his psychic to the front office

(OOC: sorry for this late response, wednsday I have work and a martial arts class)

Sun lifted the Primape off the ground by the scruff of his neck. He gave the furious pokemon a look that very clearly said 'Get lost or I will pound you to a bloody pulp.' He then tossed the pig monkey pokemon aside and looked to Kyu to answer her question: "Sorry, but I've got something to do first." With that he strode off, the crowd parting to let him through, lest they feel his wrath.

Hydri was breathing heavily from his wounds, almost unconscious he managed to keep his eyes open. "B-But, my hoodie is still back there."

Sun made his way out of the school and walked across the lawn to a certain tree. There, a stone marker lay in the shade, looking recently cleaned, the flowers on it looking brand new. Sun sat there in front of the stone marker, a look of heartache on his face as memories, both pleasant and unpleasant, rushed through his mind in a blur.

The alakazam also carried his hoodie with him and handed it to aqui and sat all four of them down in seats as he sat in the main sea
".....school fighting......interrupting the entire school......breaking school property do you realize how much you've teens have done?!" He says angrily
Kyu says huffily "well frankly sir it's all the primeapes fault sir I just happened to talk to my friend and he started a fight like last time mr zam..."
The primeape looks extremely angry then falls asleep as the principle appeared to use psychic to put him asleep
"Well all of you will have to clean up the mess you made to school property and I may consider taking away all of your charges except for the primeape here,but you will all have to finish cleaning it in one hour are we clear?"

" I am sorry if this is rude sir but I didn't do anything sir" jack said with a worried tone "and neither did kyu and hydri was only hurting him is self defence" he whimpered "but if that means nothing I understand"

Kyu takes jack and aqui to the library and sees that the room only has a few destroyed objects
"Hey can you two like wait here for 5 minutes I need to go talk to sun for a bit and see what's up I'll come back and help ok?"she asks

She quickly noticed that aqui was knocked out and quickly hit him and is trying to wake him up
"Hey aqui are you ok there? Also jack I kinda broke the floor so don't worry you don't have to clean you could just watch and talk to us"

Kyu starts trying to heal aqui then puts his tea to his nose so that he can smell it
"Come on little buddy wake up also thank you so much jack"she smiles at him.

'Sun. Suuuuuuun...Come on, wake up!'

P-Penelope? Sun thought, as he opened his eyes. What he saw, however, terrified him. Almost leaping back, he stumbled away from the ghostly figure, fighting back the urge to scream.

'What's the matter, Sun?' the figure asked in a hollow voice. 'Are you afraid of me? ...No...you're ashamed...because there was nothing you could do...' As the figure said this, the entire world dissolved around him, and the ghostly image lunged forward with a bone chilling scream.

Sun's eyes snapped open. Looking around, he found nothing out of the ordinary. A quiet, empty parking lot behind him, a peaceful breeze, and the song of the bird Pokémon. Just a dream... Sun thought with relief, but that relief quickly turned to something else. It was just a... Sun let out a sigh and stood up.

Kyu felt suns emotion flare again and she's worried for him
"Hey guys I can clean this whole place in 5 minutes flat can I just go talk to sum for a minute? I just want to know something"she said hoping that aqui would wake up and that they would understand

"Well you can sleep on my shoulder you don't have to move at all"she smiles "thank you so much I'll even take you to your home after I go talk to sun for a bit ok?" She hands him his tea so he can drink some and Her eyes flash purple and she uses psychic to move and repair the damage and in 5 minutes it looked brand new
"There we go! And the primape douche got all the blame so hah" she smirks

She carries aqui with her and takes jack with her as well for a bit and walks up to sun
"Hey there we haven't properly met and I can tell your very tense so......would you like to be part of our little group?"she holds out her hand to him and uses the other hand to make sure aqui doesn't fall off

Sun looked over to Kyu. "Why do you care whether I'm tense or not?" he asked. "And why would you want me, the most terrifying Pokémon in the school, as one of your buddies?"

She smirks
"Because buddy to me your not as terrifying as many people would put you as,well that is when we have a playful fight then we shall see but it'll be friendly,and what I see you have internal problems and you use your tough demeanor to cover up the fact that you actually want some people to talk to you"she smiles "And I just care about you you seem pretty interesting and I like your personality"

"So you basically invaded my mind, and what you found was 'interesting', huh?" Sun retorted. "That's nice. But your theory's only half right. I do have problems, yeah, But so does every OTHER living thing with a mind of it's own. So what makes mine so special? And as the final nail in the coffin, I wouldn't put up this tough demeanor if I wanted people talking to me." He gave a short pause. "So what do you gotta say now?"

Still smirking
"Well even though I'm only half right it's good since I barley even know your name also I didn't "invade" your mind I only noticed your emotions flared up a bit" she was then turned serious and puts aqui down next to jack and gets up to sun
"Listen I'm only trying to be helpful here but look if you don't want to get involved with us fine I get it your the loner type but from what your attitude is showing your getting a little pissed over me wanting to help you? Why exactly?"

Sun was silent for a moment, then he glanced at the stone marker behind him. "Because life tends to lure you into it's traps with false hopes that everything will be fine. But then, the very second you drop your guard...it reveals what it really is." He walked past Kyu, and stopped behind her. "I learned that the hard way." He then made his way to his waiting trainer without another word.

She is silent then sighs
"Fine then walk away but just so we are clear....you think your the only one who deals with that sort of crap yet Ive probably have or had something similair to your problem and to a worst extent so I can relate but I see you can care less so I bid you farewell" she turns around and huffs"I'll see you later I guess"

Sun's trainer saw the commotion and let out a sigh. His partner had always been the stubborn type. When they got to their home, he sat Sun down for a talk. "Now listen, buddy. I know it hasn't been easy these past few years, but at least TRY to get along with the other Pokémon." he implored. Sun just rolled his eyes. "I know she meant a lot to you, but...she'd want you to move on." the human added. Sun spared him a slight glance, then looked down. The truth is, he had been trying to move on from that day, but try as he might, he just couldn't. It was like being trapped in time, trapped in that same day that washed the color from his life. "Get some rest, alright?" his trainer advised, pushing his glasses back up his nose. "Tomorrow's a new day."

Sun made his way into his room; jungle themed, with a hammock hanging high above the floor on a tree branch, and various other branches to climb and swing on. As a chimchar, he enjoyed the room. Now the only use he found in the branches was in their knotholes, where he stored various relics. One of which was a silver pocket watch, given to him by...her. Sun only spared it a glance before climbing up to his bed and drifting into dreamless sleep.

Jack trainer (who is also a groomer) saw what happened he walked over "see ya later" he called out to kyu he went home with his trainer and not his bed and slept

Hydri still just sat there, staring at the ground and drinking his tea. "K-Kyu? Tomorrow I want you to apologize to that Infernape, okay?"

He held the hoodie tightly against his chest. "Kyu, I don't know if I want to go back to them. They might experiment some more." He shivered.

Kyu smiled lightly and carried him on her shoulder
"It's alright bud I have nothing else to do so we could hang out! Jack you wanna come? And uhhh I kinda don't know where"rubs the back of her head and chuckles embarrassed slightly

"I am not to picky when sightseeing Kyu, so I am willing to go anywhere you want to." He shifted a little, still in pain. "It is disappointing that I lost to that Primeape huh?"

She waves at jack happy to be with a friend and is now directing her focus on aqui
"Not really that primeape is the one of the only few people who actually managed to actually injure me bad enough for me to get serious"she then smirks "although as soon as I got serious he was no sweat and since you haven't evolved yet you did great against him" she really feels like petting him but then quickly realizes he doesn't like it and stops herself "hehe"

"I will allow you this once to pet me. Hey, do you think we could go pick some berries or something?" He smiled at the thought of being able to eat something today.

She smiled and decided it's best not to pet him for now and she starts walking "I know someone who grows really good fresh berries we can go there if you want"she really wished that the other guys would come with her and aqui but knew they had stuff to do so she shrugged