• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School/College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beee

Previously BryanGamez
“Hurry dodge it!” *Popplio was too slow and got hit, but not with full damage*

Beee

Previously BryanGamez
“Hurry Finish it off and Z Up!” *Uses Sparkling Aura, hits Charizard but big explosion and we don’t see what happened until the smoke fades*

Beee

Previously BryanGamez
*Popplio gets Slashed and launched into the wall, knocking Popplio out cold* “Popplio no!” *Tears start pouring from Bryan’s face will returning Popplio to its pokeball, then Bryan runs to his dorm and locks his door*

Yokudo walks out of the cafeteria while eating the last of his sandwich. Just then, his Rowlet grabbed the sandwich and flew away. "Hey! Owlfred, give me back my sandwich!" he said as he ran after it. Just then he tripped and landed face first in front of Winter. "Ow....that hurt...." he said as Rowlet landed on his head, happily eating the sandwich. "Aww.....my sandwich.....".

Yokudo sits at the table, rubbing his head and glaring at his Rowlet for taking his sandwich. "Owlfred, next time you should ask instead of taking my food." he said as Rowlet turned his head sideways and plumed his wings. "Rowlet!" it cried as it chirped happily. Yokudo put his head on the table, "Maybe next time i'll take your sandwich..."he mumbled to himself. Then, Rowlet eyed Winter's grapes and started pecking at her hand.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
A new kid enters the room and looks around. His Pokemon followed him as he got lunch. He saw a rowlet flying around and waved at it. “Hello there. Umm, are you guys used to this place? I’m new here. By the way, my name is Nick and these are my Pokemon,” he said pointing to the creatures behind him. There was a Salamence, Torterra, and Typhlosion, Magnezone, and a Golduck.

Last edited:
Yokudo looks up at Nick and waves at him. "I'm Yokudo and I'm new here as well. That thieving Rowlet flying around is Owlfred. And I have one more Pokemon with me as well."

Yokudo's faced turned into a nervous smile. "An arrogant Scyther who thinks it's better than everyone." he said with a nervous chuckle. "Honestly, that's why I dont let him out unless it's a battle. Other wise, it'll be lazy and angry all the time."

Rowlet landed on Yokudo's head with a grape in it's beak. When it tried to chew it, it fell and landed on Scyther's Pokeball. Suddenly, there was a flash of light and a Scyther appeared behind Yokudo. Yokudo nervously looked back. "Uh...hey Razor.....guys, meet Razor, my Scyther". Scyther looked at Nick's Pokemon and Winter's Riolu and scoffed. Once he saw Winter's other two Pokemon, his face lit up. "Scy" it said while aiming a cocky grin at Charizard and Greninja.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
“Wow! A scyther. Too bad it’s weak to me. Typhlosion can easily beat him,” he said. (I switched my Pokemon)

Yokudo turned to Nick. "I don't know, Razor has beaten a lot of fire types before...." he said a bit cockily with Scyther crossing its arms and smirking.

"Wow, a Mega Charizard huh? Never battled one of those before. Razor, let's show em what we got! Use Swords Dance followed by Razor Wind!" Scyther then starts sharpening it's blades and dashes at Charizard.

"Use Protect!" Scyther uses Protect, but gets burned a bit from the flamethrower. "Let's deal with this pesky sun, use Rain Dance!" Suddenly, the blazing sun from Mega Charizard's ability is replaced by rain.

Status
Not open for further replies.