• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School/College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beee

Previously BryanGamez
“Well Zigzagoon lets get our key to the dorm” *Gets key and opens door* “Zigzaa?” “Well it looks like we got roomies but where are they?”

bOB had unlocked the door, but to his surprise, there was another roommate in the dorm. crap. they all thought. "UhhHh...... HEllO." "wE... I mEaN, I. UhhhHH... mY NAme IS bOB."

Jake was In The School, but he Tried Staying away from people. He didn't want to be bullyed again so his solution Was to stay away from everyone. Once school was over he went into his dorm room and laid down on his bed.

Beee

Previously BryanGamez
“Hi bOB, I’m Bryan,and this here is Zigzagoon,we’re your new roomies” “Zigza goonooon”

(Hope you don't mind me joining in)
Name: Yokudo Kamiya
Pokemon: Razor (Scyther) and Owlfred (Rowlet)
Appearance: like my profile pic
Other: from Johto (Ecruteak City), is very kind but can be competitive, can be cocky at times, his dad got him rowlet when he visited alola

Yokudo walked into the school, with Rowlet on his shoulder, and went to the front desk. "Uh can I have a key please?" Once he got his key he walked into his dorm room. "Huh looks like I got the room to myself" He said as he laid on his bed and Rowlet perched on his head.

Hello, can i plz join
Name: Winter
Pokemon: Charizard(Y), Greninja, Riolu(Shiny)
Other: Very quiet, doesn't talk much(From Kanto)

Last edited:
bOB had closed the door behind him, and then took the trench coat off, revealing that bOB had been a torracat, bidoof, ditto, and drifloon. the ditto had transformed into a chatot. "uuhhhh.... kEeP THiS A SECreT..... PLeasE......." the chatot continued on while the torracat looked nervous, and the bidoof and drifloon were almost asleep. "DOn'T TeLL ANyone THis."

Yokudo was feeling bored so he decided to walk around the school. "Man, where's the cafeteria? I'm starving" He said after walking around for a while. After about 5 minutes, Yokudo arrives at the cafeteria. "Finally! Let's eat!" He said while running to get some food. Once he got his food, he sat at a table with his Rowlet perched on his head.

Beee

Previously BryanGamez
“What the heck bOB.....I mean sure I will, but right now me and Zigzagoon are going to find new Pokemon friends peace”

Beee

Previously BryanGamez
When we get to the Forest we see a lot of pokemon, but something that catches his eye is a weird snot bubble coming from a Pokémon’s nose, when he gets closer he notices it’s Poplio, *Zigzagoon uses Tackle* *Bryan Throws Pokeball* *Bing Bing Bing BING* “Yes I caught a Poplio!”

Beee

Previously BryanGamez
“Hi Winter, I’m Bryan and this is Zigzagoon” “Zig goon on” “We just came back from the forest and I got a Popplio” *Sends Out Popplio* “Isn’t She cute?”

I walk into the school building with everyone staring at me. "Um, my name is Ultra, I'm new. I should show my pokemon come out guys." -sends out Gothitelle, Vileplume, and Venonat-

(Ultra can u put in ur info like name, age, pokemon, ect. thx)

Reaches office and gets dorm number and map. "Dorm 342. Hey that's right over here" opens door 2 bunk beds lots of room. "This is nice come on Riolu lets go check out our new room."

Status
Not open for further replies.