• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School/College

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a High School or College student, pokemon are allowed to come with you to school. Bullies, Popular Kids, Nerds, etc.

Rules: No being over powered, no bullying, no legendaries over 6,7 please, no swearing

Last edited:
bOB
Gender: pokemon stacked on one another. bottom to top; torracat, ditto, bidoof, driftloon.
pokemon: mimikyu
other: conflicting personalities. always supportive.

Name: Celeste
Pokemon: (Sol) Espeon
(Lun) Umbreon
(Star) Clefairy
Other: Shy around people but she understands pokemon very well
Appearance: May (Pokemon Emerald)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Celeste checked in at the front office, git her key and got her dorm. She unpacked her stuff and sat on her couch. "Alright you three, come on out!" Commanded Celeste.
*Bang* Sol came out and stretched. *Bang* Lun came out and yawned
*Bang* Star came out... and fell asleep
The three of them laughed got on her bed and started reading her Mom's travel diary. "Umbre Um" said Umbreon. "Yeah, we will get roommates so I do need to work on my problem." Espy yon" "I don't think you guys pretending to be people will help" said Celeste. Celeste turns around and sees Kun putting on a with in the mirror. Celeste got a anime Thick black outline with white enter eyes and her mouth hung open.

(First srry for my eng im italian XD)
Name: Zack Windmill
Appearance: Green short hairs, green eyes, has a blue Sweatshirt.
Other:Its a calm guy...and ignore a lot of things...
Pokemons: Elettra(Female Emolga) Dan(Male Dewott) Jump(Male Hitmonlee)

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Name: Christian
Pokémon: (Goji) Croconaw
(Toadsworth) Breloom
(Pika-boo) Mimikyu
Other: Loves battling other trainers, cares for his friends and his Pokémon, wants to catch em' all, from Johto (New Bark Town).
Appearance: Crazy black hair, Green sweatshirt, Blue Jeans, Black shoes, Brown eyes.

When Christian arrived and checked in, he got a key to his dorm, went to his dorm, and opened it. It turns out that there was somebody already in the room with three Pokémon: a Umbreon, Espeon, and a Clefairy. "Um... h-hi, I quess we are gonna be r-roommates." Christian said.

Last edited:
Name: Octo
Pokemon: Lapras, Haunter, Alakazam, Rhyhorn
Other: Is a massive nerd, gets bullied loads.
Appearance: light brown hair, lime green shirt, white trousers, green shoes.
Body: skinny and quite weak, but makes up for it in intelligence.

Last edited:
The lesson ended, Zack's mind said:"Um...that newspaper that i read was talking about a pink Heracross...in the Berry Swamp...well...i dont know...ummmm...." then Zack said:"ya, i will catch it...but not now..."

octo found his dorm which was moderately empty apart from a few bits here and there. he started unpacking his many books about pokemon biology when there was a mysterious knock on his door...

The mind of Zack was whitout any thoughts, he did not have homeworks,so he started to walk, he finally returned to his alone dorm,"A rest will not damage..." He thinked, so he started to read a book, a strategy book

Name: Christian Freezer

Hair: Brown Medium-Long and it almost covers right eye, curls upward in the back.

Eyes: Green

Year: College Freshmen

Clothing: He wears a Black Baseball Cap with a White feather, a Black and Purple long sleeved Zipped Jacket, a Red and Black bag, Blue Jeans, Black Boots.

Identifying Marks: Has a scar on his head.(only visible if cuts his hair)

Musculature: Skinny but Fit

Personality: He like to take care of his Pokémon and is very smart although don't take
him lightly he's stronger than he looks. Although he is also bit stubborn

Skills: Agility, parkour, climbing, knowledge and close quarters combat.

Past: His Father is a Gym leader and moved away when Christian was 5 years old but he came around for certain occasions…..And his mother worked as a travel agent around the regions, but before his father became a gym leader he worked for team flare but quit after finding out what their plan was and put a stop to it and left the organization to protect his family from Lysandre. As for his family they don’t have any he was part of Team Flare.

Family: Mother, Father and his pokemon

Love Relationships?: Loves his parents and pokemon.

Pokemon: Gallade, Greninja, Blaziken, Chesnaught, Lucario and Jolteon.

As he and Blaziken got to class someone threw a paper ball at him.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Name: Christian Freezer

Hair: Brown Medium-Long and it almost covers right eye, curls upward in the back.

Eyes: Green

Year: College Freshmen

Clothing: He wears a Black Baseball Cap with a White feather, a Black and Purple long sleeved Zipped Jacket, a Red and Black bag, Blue Jeans, Black Boots.

Identifying Marks: Has a scar on his head.(only visible if cuts his hair)

Musculature: Skinny but Fit

Personality: He like to take care of his Pokémon and is very smart although don't take
him lightly he's stronger than he looks. Although he is also bit stubborn

Skills: Agility, parkour, climbing, knowledge and close quarters combat.

Past: His Father is a Gym leader and moved away when Christian was 5 years old but he came around for certain occasions…..And his mother worked as a travel agent around the regions, but before his father became a gym leader he worked for team flare but quit after finding out what their plan was and put a stop to it and left the organization to protect his family from Lysandre. As for his family they don’t have any he was part of Team Flare.

Family: Mother, Father and his pokemon

Love Relationships?: Loves his parents and pokemon.

Pokemon: Gallade, Greninja, Blaziken, Chesnaught, Lucario and Jolteon.

As he and Blaziken got to class someone threw a paper ball at him.
Same name. Cool

Celeste saw the door open and Lun Immediately took of the wig and jumped to her side. Celeste saw Someone walk into the room. Celeste got scared and jumped bumping her head at the bottom of the top bed and fainted.

Dimrill opened the door to his dorm. Shinx walked in behind him and says "Boo Boo"
"I know, we're finally here."
He dropped his suitcase on the floor next to his bed and collapsed on the bed.
He missed home: the small town of New Bark Town.
But he was happy he had Shinx and Charmander, his 2 pokemon, with him at his new school.
He was exited to learn what it took to become a Pokemon Master.

Name: Anim
Nickname: Shadow
Pokemon: Malamar, Gengar
----------------------------
As Anim walks to school with that same jacket he wears everyday, his Pokemon, the most unique in his region. Malmar and Gengar were both Pokemon trained by him to help him with problems. He taught both Pokemon hypnosis. Anyways, When Anim finally made it to class, that same guy always called him Shadow, but he liked the name. Anim is in his 3rd year in high school, but he acts like an adult, as he owns a plot of land given to him by his father. Anim has a Pokeday care for others to leave their Pokemon to rest up. He charges 20 poke dollars for each Pokemon, for he is nicer than most day cares. Anywho, Anim studied for the big test he would be having in 2 days. Trying to study when your part Pokemon (marshadow to be exact) isen't easy. He is always getting bullied by the cool kids, known as Palkia, Dialga, Greninja, and Rayquaza, all had their own nicknames picked by the finest trainers. Anim dosen't like talking about them.

DoggoKing22

Christian thought of how he was going to wake up Celeste, but he then got a idea. "Goji, I know I shouldn't do this to a girl, but I think we should wake her up by getting a small trash can, filling it up with water, and then splashing her with the can." Christian said. Goji found a small plastic trash can and filled it up a little bit and gave it to Christian. "Thanks Goji." Christian said happily and splashed the water on Celeste, waking her up. "Sorry about that, you were knocked out so I had to do that."

"HEllO." bOB said as they got their room key. bOB had gotten looks from fellow students on his way to the dorm, and when he got in, he breathed a sigh of relief, then took off the trench coat they had on.

Octo just stood in silence. He was slightly nervous on who this person was. He went to grab a book but then the door started to creak open.

Celeste got splashed with cold eater and she jumped and hit her head again. "First, I'm sleeping on the top bunk from now on. Second you ruined a trash can for the next few days and lastly your dead." Said Celeste and lunges toward Christian.

DoggoKing22

"Well, I said I was sorry right? And also, sleeping on the bottom bunk is fine with me. By the way, my name is Christian, but I don't know your name yet. Still, is your head OK?" Asked Christian kind of scared.

"I mean this." Said Celeste. Celeste jumped and tackled Christian. "By the way never do that when a girl is knocked out. Second you're buying a new trash can since I don't want to smell soggy garbage and my name is Celeste" said Celeste. "The Pokemon to the left and right of you are my best friends, Sol and Lun. In the bed is Star say hi you three." Said Celeste They all complained. "I know he splashed a bucket of water on me but he's sorry." "Umbre" said Lun. "Espy" said Espeon. "Clef Clef" said Clefairy. Celeste got off of Christian.

No one was there. Octo sighed in relief and continued unpacking. Then he thought about how it would be if he had roomates . he went to sleep very nervous that night.

Dimrill walked outside the dorm building with his Shinx by his side. He took a deep breath. "It's gonna be a new day, Shinx. New people, new environment."
"Boo Boo!" Shinx said gleefully.
"I wonder who I'll meet today," Dimrill said.

DoggoKing22

"Right. I forgot to show you my Pokémon. This one is Goji, who is a Croconaw. She is the one that helped me wake you up. I also have Pika-boo my Mimikyu, and Toadsworth, my Breloom. My other three are in the PC." Said Christian. "Plus, I know that was the wrong thing to do. Everyone makes mistakes, and that's fine if I need to buy a new trash can."

bOB had a meeting with themselves, and decided to make some friends, to look normal. they had soon spotted a trainer who was being followed by a Shinx. "h....He.....hI!"

The next morning octo decided he would go and work on a custom pokéball. As he carried his research books, he was pushed to the ground. He then got back up and ran, with tears in his eyes.

DoggoKing22

"But can we at least be friends, even though we got to a rough start?" Christian says putting his hand out for a handshake.

Dimrill, on his way to school, wasn't really watching where he was going, mainly because he was thinking about who he would meet today. Suddenly he ran into a student. Dimrill stumbled, but he accidentally knocked him over. Dimrill apologetically said," Oh I'm sorry dude. Wasn't paying attention!" Dimrill held out his hand to help him up.

(wait, is that me?) (i think so) bOB had fallen over, revealing his true form. the torracat started freaking out, while the the driftloon and bidoof were still recovering. the ditto transformed into a chatot and said, "soRRy ABoUT ThaT. I...... wE.........." it paused for a moment. ".....uHHHhhHH...... BYE!" the chatot had swept up the other pokemon and trench coat, and took off.

Status
Not open for further replies.