• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn wanted to be the second to introduce himself, "Hey," he said politely as he saw the Gallade as someone who he could be friends with, "Nice to meet another new Pokemon here." He then put on his shades and extended his vine to shake the Gallade's hand.

Zak went over and greeted them all, and when he got to comet, he had a particularly flirty glint in his eye. "I know that I'm the new kid but I really got to say what I feel" Zak said slowly. "I.. I..." he stuttered as he looked at comet once more and looked away. "I'm just glad that we're all friends" he said kind of awkwardly. He had never been this weird around girls before, so why now?

Beep squinted. "Dude." Beep said, checking egg groups. Looking back up to Zak, he said "Nope. But whatever. you do you." Beep suddenly and casually started melting, and the melted Beep slowly formed into something.

"Yeah I'll need to talk to you about that later" whispered Zak to Beep. "But for now" Zak said aloud, "Let's find your guys dorms"
Zak walked slowly down the hall hoping everyone was following him. He turned around to beep when he got to his dorm. "Beep can you come in here for a sec?" he said making sure no one else would follow them in.

"Sure." Beep said, annoyed that Zak ha just complete;y ignored his attempt to change ocs. "What's the matter?" Beep asked. Then with a sly look, he said "Oh. I think i get it."

"Yeah I'm struggling to find a girlfriend and it's super hard!" He said softly. "If you you find anyone in the amorphous egg group that would be awesome. And, I dunno, maybe you could be my wing-man?" Then he thought for a bit. "I'll probably will also need Sythn's help as well, plus you got it easy! Joltic's are really cool, trust me!"

Stevie looked at Zak and greeted him "hi im Stevie nice to meet ya and just one thing" Stevie whispered in Zak's ear "if you tryin to do something with my girl i willl get you Comet is mine " Stevie just stared at Zak and then walked away

Last edited:
Beep laughed a bit, hearing Stevie threaten Zak. "I had to fix his leg once." Beep said, between chuckles. "Yeah, I'll be your wingman." Beep replied, after he had finished laughing. "Okay, so Amourphous? Let's see then.." Beep said, checking his whatevermajig.

"I reckon it would be cool to find a Gardevoir like my sister, Gardy, or a Lucario like my other sister, Luca!" Then he paused. "Only if Lucario is in the egg group I'm looking for!" Zak looked down the hall he saw a few more students, but none which looked like they were in his egg group.

(I'm also wondering if there is any classes or principal)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn hoped the best for Zak as for him, he never thought about getting a girlfriend. He did hear Zak's request about his request and he accepted, "Sure, and who knows, after we find Zak a girlfriend we can find you a girlfriend Beep." As for how he knew where they were he snuck in without them knowing as he was taught how to sneak into places by his dad.

Beep froze up. "girlfriend?" I didn't even think about that! I forgot this was a romance RP! "Uhhh, y-yeah." Beep replied, nervously smiling. Maybe i should actually be the opposite of a wingman... No! "...Yeah. Sure."

"Thanks heaps to both of you!" Zak said. He looked around again and saw a few more Pokemon and that was it. "I also really want to know what class I'm in. Like a battling class would be my favorite" he said hoping class would start soon. "What about you guys?" Zak looked around and saw beep was puzzled. "And hey, Beep, I'll help you in whatever way I can wink, wink." Zak chuckled to himself. "I also want you guys to see something, that is really personal to me". He opened a draw next to his bed and pulled out a pendant.

"We try our best to incorporate classes into this," Beep said, to no one in particular. "Buuuuut it doesn't work over well, mostly." Beep flashed back to the potion, and the rock. "A lot of bad stuff happens there."

"What're you thinking of?" Beep asked. This is my perfect chance. "Anything..... Otherworldly? Down-to-earth? Sentimental?" Beep asked. He could get anything with the power of Fourth Wall Breaking!

"Maybe a mega stone, I know they are a big myth but I've seen my mum mega evolve before!" Zak said

(By the way what is breaking the 4th wall? My mum is also a Lucario, and my dad a Gallade)

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
(Breaking the fourth wall is acknowledging that you are in a reality that isn't real and using this fact to your best interest.) Sythn shrugged this off as he was thinking that maybe he should start searching for a girlfriend. He thought he should ask Beep, "Hey do you think I should look for a girlfriend after we find you guys one?" The thought of mega evolution intrigued Sythn and someday he wanted to perform it once he was a Venusaur.

"Yeah I reckon, But we all have to agree to help each other" Zak said. "This school is pretty big and I say that we have definitely got a chance!" Zak thought about his big sisters and big brother, who had already gotten married and her biggest sister's egg that she had hatched before Zak had enrolled. "It seems that you won't be able to mega evolve though if you evolve Beep, because according to my records, Galvantula cannot mega evolve!" Zak said feeling sorry for Beep who would be left out.

(I am also a shiny)

Comet nodded. “ Sure, I’ll help you find a girlfriend, Sythn. It sure would be cool if I could mega evolve... But I don’t think Lycanroc can! “ Comet couldn’t even figure out if she wanted to evolve into a Midday form, Midnight form, or Dusk form yet. So far, Dusk was winning though.

"Okay, first of all, freaking WHATEVER! Second, why not? Let's just all play matchmaker!" Beep said, just a little mad at the gods for correcting him. One of them, anyway. Searching in his whatevermajig, he tried to find the egg groups for Joltik and Bulbasaur. "Well, i'm Bug, duh. And you, Sythn, Are Monster and Grass." Beep said. "Also, i don't care about mega evolving."

"Comet, I do believe if you ever need friends who can support you through all this you not being able to mega evolve stuff, then all you need to do is ask us." Zak said with a light grin to Comet. The Bell rang. "Alright guys I think that means we all have to go to our dorms!" Zak said hurriedly. "If you want to come have a sleepover kind of thing in my dorm, coz I have extra beds!" Zak opened the door to his dorm and showed them inside. "So do you want to or not?"

Last edited:
Comet nodded in thanks. It was nice to have friends who supported her. She used to live in Ten Carat Hill. There weren’t many pokemon living there. Usually only her and her brother, Cosmo.

"But then again we could have a look through the school database and see if there are any students in our egg groups!" Zak said thoughtfully. 'The only problem was that no one had anything to look at it on' Zak thought... 'except for Beep!'

"Right." Beep said, running towards the ventillation system. "I'll go through the vents, into the principal's office, and see what we got." And like that, he was gone. No one could say anything.

(I have to go, i'll be back in two hours at least)

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty´s eyes snapped open, and he sat up, rubbing his glasses, forgetting they where there. The Jolteon sighs, and gets up. He´s had enough school for one day. Walking out of the nurse´s office, he begins to walk towards the exit, scooping up his things. Humming an old Beatles song, he reaches the schools exit door, and pushes it open, walking outside.

Zak thought back to his home Spear Pillar, training with his dad and mum all day on those tall pillars, and how he had found that shiny glowing rock that made him evolve into the Gallade. He missed it so much. Then he felt a presence in the school. "Do you guys feel that?" the to Pokemon just looked at him blankly (sorry if that was god modding). "Calm Mind" Zak said and his mind became clear. Then he saw a flashback of a strange Pokemon atop Spear Pillar. "He was here, in this spot!" He cleared his mind again. He saw the same Pokemon but approaching the school. Then nothing. That was weird, Zak thought. Zak went back to the other two. "Hey guys, would one of you like to have a battle? I'll go easy!" Zak promised.

Last edited:
“ A battle? Sure! That sounds fun! “ Comet replied. She hasn’t battled any one before. Unless you count the play battles she had with her brother.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty sighed as he ran some numbers through his head on the walk to his house. As he came to the steps of the early 19th century Victorian style mansion, he pulled a crank on the outer wall of the house. A few gears shifted, and a latch, made to look like a porthole window on the side of the house, opened up. Jolty crawled inside, and slammed the hatch closed. There another click, and all goes quiet on 42 Maplewood Drive.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"I'm in, but it would be unfair two on one no matter what side I'm on," He then turned to Beep, "I'll let the two of you battle and then I'll face the winner, does that sound like a deal?" He really wanted to battle someone as he was tired of just standing around doing nothing.

Zak went out to the battlefield without Beep because he was not there and was about to battle Comet. "Ready Comet!?" Zak shouted from the other side of the battlefield.

“ I’m totally ready! “ Comet shouted back. She took a fighting stance. And concentrated on Zak. Then, shot forward. She leapt into the air, and used Rock Throw.

"nice rock throw, I'll use Psycho Cut!" Zak shouted. He cut straight through the rock, then countered with leaf blade. "it hit and it's super effective!" Zak shouted.

( You can join, but please don’t reply like that on the thread! )
Comet vision went blurry from the force of the leaf blade. She shook the dizziness from her head. “ Is that all you got?! “ She used Sand Attack to distract Zak, and then quickly used Rock Tomb.

Zak was tired but not enough to give up, yet. "I'll use calm mind!" Zak cleared his mind to raise his Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense. "Now strike with Night Slash!" He hit Comer right in the legs an knocked her to the ground. "Time to wrap it up!" Zak said to himself.

(I hope it's not too late for me to jump in uninvited. Apologies!)
Name: Kyra
Pokemon: Leafeon
Siblings/Family: Kyra lives with her Aunt April, who is a Sylveon.

The quaint grass type solemnly made her way out to a field, where a fight was taking place, quietly settling into the messy grass that appeared to be very sloppily cut, like someone wanted it to be neat and groomed in a matter of seconds. She watched on, her chilling eyes, one a chocolate brown and the other an icy blue, intently watching the battle with mild interest. She was a rather silent Pokemon, Kyra was, and she didn't usually speak too much if it wasn't necessary. Still, it appeared the school was vacant, and the only noise she heard had come from here, so she'd come to investigate. She flicked her olive green tail as she dozed in the sun, watching, her sandy yellow pelt growing warmer.

The small Leafeon wasn't lazy, by any means; she was actually surprisingly active, but at the moment, the idea of settling comfortably in the sun and watching a battle sounded like a fantastic idea, and that's exactly what she did.

(Okay, dude. We're gonna need a little more than constant misspellings and one worders. If you actually want to participate, I invite you, but I assume people would appreciate if you actually tried. Not to mention the obvious spam issue.)

Comet collapsed to the ground, holding in a growl of pain. As Zak was about to ‘ wrap the battle up ‘ She leapt up and used Crunch on one of his arms. “ You can’t win that easily! “

( Hey, please stop spamming and stop the one liners! )
Comet was exhausted. She didn’t know how long this battle will last, or how long she will. But she’s gonna use every bit of her strength to make sure she wins.

In the vents, Beep took a right turn. Then a left turn. Then went up (Don't ask how), And then took a left. Then, realization almost outright slapped him in the face. "Where the heck am I?" (Heeeeeeyyyyy buddy, maybe incorporate all of your ideas into one post, maybe?) He then heard talking, and then battling. "Yes!" Beep exclaimed, trying to get to the sound. He was running so blindly, he accidentally ran into a vent grate, and catapulted outside. He could see Zak and Comet battling, and a Leafeon watching. "Good Arceus." He said, and scuttled over to them. "Hey! I couldn't find the office, but i could just search it up on my whatevermajig!" Beep called out, still running towards them. "Also, I agree with Comet Blaster!" He called out to the gods.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
(Look, sir. I am going to be polite as I can about this. First off, you must create a character sheet if you wish to join. Second off, no one sentence responses, double posting, and general things of that sort. Said things can get this roleplay shut down, and, as I enjoy this one, I would like to avoid that. I am by no means a mod, but, please, go read the rules, which are on the roleplay section, and then come back. Than you. )

Status
Not open for further replies.