• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah Beep, can you tell us your results?" Zak was really anticipated about getting a girlfriend. I mean, like he could really feel it. No one had liked him at spear pillar, and having even friends, was great let alone a girlfriend. "That Phantump looks like a male" Zak said which completely drew his facial expression. To cheer himself up he used calm mind. This always cheered him up. While using calm mind he thought about a really deep topic. Do egg groups matter? thought Zak. Well, if they didn't the life cycle would never continue...

Last edited:
Comet shrugged. “ You guys will get a girlfriend, don’t worry. “ Although she didn’t really see the purpose of having a boyfriend or girlfriend, she wanted to help her newfound friends.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty had returned home, and washed up. After a few hours of cleaning up his house, washing, reading all of his books, and was generally in a bored state. He decided to go to the school library, and check out some new books. He looked around, searching for a pen and paper. After finding one, and clearing a space on his work desk, he quickly jotted down a list of some kind, put on a few article of clothing, retrieved his glasses and a tote bag, he walked out of his house, latching the 5 locks shut, and began to trot down the street, heading to the library at a moderate pace, which was quite quick for him, as he was a Jolteon.

"Hey does anyone know where Stevie went?" Zak was sure that he was with them earlier. "Ah well, He's probably sleeping as littens do!" Zak walked up to his drawers and took out his pendant. He stared at it a little while and it still reminded him of home of his family. "It seems that this struggle has gotten us all on edge, so how about we go to a place that no one in this school knows but me" See Zak had found a little enclave in one of the hills of the nearby area, when they were seeing what the school was like. But that was when he was a Kirlia, so maybe it had caved in?

She shrugged deftly.
"Just the rambling of 'true love' and 'egg groups', which I've decided is normal for you lot," the Leafeon chuckled, getting nearer to them so she could see and tilting her head at the little screen.. thing.
"Mm, yeah, that Phantump is definitely a guy." she murmured, studying it's- or as she'd deemed it, his- features. The way Zak spoke about love kind of made her want to gag. She didn't have anything against people, or Pokemon, who loved, she just didn't see herself as very capable of A.) loving, and B.) being loved. She wasn't bothered by it in any way. The idea of love scared her, which was probably actually her biggest fear.
Whoops.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Jolty pushed open the door to the library with a gentle creak. He had already embarrassed himself enough, he figured any more social interaction was off the menu for today. Adjusting his glasses, he walked up to the shelves, searching for a book. ¨Thank god for the Dewey Decimal System.....¨ He trailed off, searching more. He didn´t realize how close he was to the other students, who happened to be on the other side of the shelf. His search continued.

"Firstly, no, i don't think i ever said that, buuuut... i can probably get you one." Beep replied, trying to catch up. "Secondly Sythn, apperently there's a turtwig somewhere around here." Beep whispered to Sythn. He also wanted to play a song. But which... Beep thought to himself. "Hey y'all," Beep said to the group, "What song should i play?"

"Can tyou play Somthing Just Like This, by Colpoke*?" Zak asked. "That's my favorite song". Zak thought about the lyrics. They were amazing and they meant something deep to him.

*Colpoke is basically Pokemon version of Colplay.

"Nice." Beep said, starting to vibrate his butt-spikes. Playing the song, he noticed that it fits pretty well with this role-play. "Have you ever heard Paradise?" Beep asked, after the song was finished. (lol why did i ask for songs) "What should we do next, anyway?"

"Yeah I've heard basically all of the Colpoke songs, so maybe we should do every tear is a waterfall?" Zak sat down n his bed when the school bell rang. "Well I think that means we have battle class guys!" Zak ran off to the battlefield to meet their teacher Mr Avalug. "Morning Mr Avalug!" Zak said with a smile.

"Oh jeez." Beep said, rolling his eyes. "I guess class is a good thing we could do." Beep said, kicking open a vent. "I've gotten the floor plans for the school, so i can basically take a croud-free shortcut! Anyone wanna come with?" Beep asked, waving his device thing in the air.

“ I’ll come. I like the idea of no crowds. “ Comet replies. Since she was from Ten Carat Hill, she wasn’t exactly used to all the pokemon. She would much rather stay with pokemon she knew.

"Alright." Beep said, crawling into the vent. "According to this, we take a left here," Beep said, turning right. "Make a right here, and then we gotta go up. Now, i have no idea how we could get up, other than just making a ladder out of thread." Beep said, basking in the darkness. "You know what? let's just do that." Beep said, spinning a thread. After climbing up, he continued. "Alright, make a left, and we're almost there!" Beep said. "So, I'm just gonna go ahead, you'll run into a wall and then go right." Beep ran ahead, right into a wall. Shaking his head, he ran left, right into a vent grate, busting it out. Along with him. He fell out of the vent, landing right next to a jolteon. "Ouch." He said, laying there.

"Class today we'll be learning how to use surroundings to our advantage" said Mr Avalug. Zak moved to the back of the class to see Sythn, Comet, Kyra and Beep. "You guys know any terrain attacks for this lesson?" Zak asked them in a whisper. The Jolteon called Jolty was also next to them and Zak didn't realize he was among the group. "I think I can learn maybe 1 terrain attack? Beep can you check that?"

Beep astral projected from the library. "Dude. I took a wrong turn and ended up in the library, where Jolty actually is." Beep said with a frown. "And yes, you can learn Trick room." Beep went back to his physical form, right next to the jolteon in the library.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn had to answer truthfully, "No, I don't now any terrain moves." He knew the names of all four terrain types, Electric Terrain which prevented the pokemon that was using the move from going to sleep, Psychic terrain, which peotected you from priority moves, Grassy terrain, which healed any grass types on the field and the users teammates, and misty terrain all he knew about it was that it weakened the power of Dragon type moves. He got this info from a book. He did however know the move sunny day, "Hey beep does weather inducing moves technically count as a terrain move?"

Beep astral projected, again, back to the field. "Sunny day is technically a weather move, but you can't have, say, rain and Misty Terrain, so i guess it's technically a terrain." Beep said, kinda annoyed. He went back to his physical form, and rubbed his temples.

"Phew! I'll see if I have a Trick Room TM" Zak said . Zak got Trick Room out and touched himself with it. "There trick room is added to my moveset!" Zak said with a grin. "Since you're pretty slow Sythn (mainly because your a ivysaur) Trick Room would work really well in a team battle, since i have a lot of powerful moves that wouldn't matter if they hit a while after".

Name:Splash
Pokemon:Dewott
Siblings:Younger Oshawott brother
Bio:a quiet pokemon who dosent really talk to pokemon. Has ADHD and love for pokemon battles.

"Oh no." Beep astral projected once more, this time into whatever void @KingOshawott was in. "I'm gonna need you to edit your post to have actual story, because double posting isn't allowed. Also, i have a feeling that i need to tell you that posts must be a paragraph long, have complete sentences and proper punctuation." Beep said. "If you don't wanna do that, then go mess up someone else's RP." Beep added, before laying back into his body and on the grate. "Now we wait." He said.

Name: Shadow
Pokemon: Zoroark
Sisters or brothers: None
Bio: Very mystrious. has a problem, he tranforms randomly and can only turn back (can't control it)

"Do i have to say the same for @Shadowolf703 ?" Beep asked, tired of projecting astrally. "Listen pal, Edit your post with paragraph long proper punctuation and grammar, or screw off." Beep sat back down. "Sorry, sorry." Beep apologized. "Maybe add some stuff to your post? With good spelling? Grammar? Punctuation? Please?"

"Alright double battles will commence now, starting with Sythn the Ivysaur, and Zak the Gallade on 1 team, versus Aldon the Pidgeotto, and Shelly the Sharpedo on the other" Mr Avalug said. "Alright Sythn let's go to the battlefield!" Zak went over to the field, and was ready to battle. "Alright" Mr Avalug shouted. "Battle... Begin!" "Alright" Zak said. "I'll start with Trick Room!" Zak pulsed out a signal to send out a trick room, which made fast Pokemon slow and vice versa.

(by the way no one will know that shadow is a zoruark except me, because he told me that he will come to school as a different Pokemon)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn targeted his attack at Shelly, using Gigs Drain, he hurt the Sharpedo a good deal. Now he thought he should wait and knew that he shouldn't announce his moves l, that way he can give his opponents a surprise. He waited patiently for his oppenets to attack. When he saw that Aldon was about to use a Gust attack he quickly doged and waited for his other opponent to attack.

Zak went all the way through the gust and hit Aldon with Psycho cut. Next he used heal pulse to heal himself and Sythn. He then hit the Sharpedo with a leaf blade, and knocked her out. "That knocks that one out" Zak shouted to Sythn. "What next?"

Kyra watched, intently gathering information. She already knew Grassy Terrain, which was a benefit.
The sharp-witted Leafeon was a very focused Pokemon, and almost abused herself to improve. Even if she'd won, she'd still go back, studying and training hard to improve any minor slip-up that might've occurred. Her footing, how she angled herself during attacks, defense poses, anything.

"I'll keep attacking with Night Slash, but do you know Solar Beam as well?" Zak questioned as he hit the Pidgeotto with a Night Slash. "Calm Mind!" Zak raised his Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense, and attacked again with a Psycho cut. "Sythn! Finish it off!"

The Leafeon watched, otherwise silent, as the second team essentially got beaten to a pulp. Their attacks were nothing, easily dodged weak moves. Meanwhile Zak and Sythn were actually thinking and working as a team, instead of just blindly sending moves out. She wasn't the best team fighter- she preferred to battle alone- but she was easily in sync with those she battled alongside, and tended to get the finishing moves.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Yea I do." Sythn said whilst charging the Solar Beam. After a while he fired the powerful attack at the Pidgeotto, due to Solar Beam's perfect accuracy, the move made a direct hit, knocking the Pokemon out. He raised his vine to give Zak a "high five" as he was physically incapable of giving anyone a true high five.

Shadow walks to his new school thinking. "Why, why do I have to go to School." Shadow trips over his tail. "luckly I am discised as a Dragonair, hope this changes my population." he walks into the school. Shadow onlyknew one of the students from an exchange course, which was Zak, and he hoped to find Zak's dorm. He saw a flash over near the field next to the school. he went over to check it out.

"That was a well played trick room to make Sythn move faster, Zak well done. The winner of each battle stay on top until someone can beat them. The next 2 people to battle will be..." Mr Avalug searches in a hat for 2 names... "Kyra and Comet!" Oh, Comet's not here... Ok you don't have to battle yet Kyra. So another to volunteers? Ah, Ben the Grimer, and Ali the Floete!" Zak was healing himself and Sythn, and was then ready in his fighting stance. "Battle... Begin!"
"This time I'll attack and You use Sunny Day!" Zak obliterated the Floete with a slice from his Psycho Cut, and he dodged a Sludge Bomb from the Grimer. "I'll keep them concentrated on me!" Zak shouted to Sythn.

Gotta keep them distracted thought Zak as he sliced the Grimer with a Leaf Blade. He flipped back and hit the Floete with another Psycho Cut, bringing it's health to close to nil. "Hurry up, Sythn, not to be rude, but hurry up!" Zak struck the ground with night slash and knocked the two Pokemon back to keep them a bit distracted. He used calm mind to raise his stats and attacked again, with Leaf Blade on Grimer.

"Wait a minute... Stop the battle!" Mr Avalug says "Who are you and why did you just walk into my class?" Zak was puzzled. This Dragonair had slithered right into a battle they were doing. Then he noticed the slight a glint in his eye, that looked like... "Shadow... is what is behind, me. Yep that is my shadow right behind me..." Zak said awkwardly realizing Shadow wouldn't want everyone to know who he is, because usually, Zoruark's, were not particularly popular. "Mr Avalug it's Ok that's my friend" Zak said with a grin. Suddenly there was a bright light from the Dragonair, and it suddenly changed into a...

(I might leave soon, I have a youth group to go to! Plus a party!)

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn had no idea what to make of this transforming Dragonair. He concludes he must be one of the Pokemon who knew Transform. "Hey, who are you anyway?" He asked the transforming Pokemon, he wondered what it was like to transform, maybe it felt like evolution which to him felt pleasant.

"Hey Sythn!" Zak whispered to the Ivysaur. "While everyone is distracted, we could go to the library to see how far away you are from evolving!" Zak had already evolved, so he he wanted his friends to be as powerful as him, and obviously Kyra, because she was just as strong. Zak used calm mind to project into the library, and the 3 Pokemon were still in there. "Hey Kyra, want to come with? We're just going to the library" Zak asked, addressing the Leafeon.

(Also, _obsequious when will you have the drawing done?)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
"Hmm..." Sythn never thought about evolving, he thought he was pretty strong as it is. He complied, but he may try to stay as he is for he wanted to stay an Ivysaur a little longer before he evolved. He then thought about the perks of being a Venusaur, for one, He could mega evolve, and also he could be a little stronger than he was before.

Comet got just a bit lost trying to find her way to class. She eventually found it and snuck in. There seemed to be a new pokemon too. A Drogonair by the looks of it. But it began to change form! Okay, so obviously not a Dragonair. She saw her group of friends near the back and sneaked up to them. “ Hey guys, sorry I’m late. I got lost. “

The Leafeon was lost in thought, trying to decide what moves she could use in case she'd have to battle.
She could probably use Charm or something if her opponent was male especially. Males seemed to be particularly vulnerable to that when she used it.
But she was jerked back when Zak addressed her.
"Hm? Oh, yeah- sure." she murmured distantly, getting up from her seat.
(Mm, I dunno! Hopefully soon, but it's been a bit delayed. With school and drama and whatever, my life's been surprisingly busy for an introvert.)

Status
Not open for further replies.