• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon High Roleplay

What should we do next?

• Field trip to a town/city

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something I didn't mention, say in private chat.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dante emerged from the cave with a smile on his face. "We did good today Zane, think its about time for a rest." He recalled his Pokémon and passed by Zeth and Jake again. All he saw was a Druddegon standing on the battlefield. With a sigh he decided to go over. "Seeing as there isnt a Zorua in sight im going to assume you lost." He said glancing at Zeth. "How do you intend to test me when you cant even put a scratch on my Scizor. If you ask me your bark is much bigger than you bite. You can transform all you want but at the end of the day its a Zorua none the less. It could look like a Heatran but its still being taken out by one X-Scissor all the same. Now i hope you underatand how it feels to be interupted by a hostile and rude person spewing crap in your face." Dante gave another sigh. "Sorry, got a little carried away with you being so pathetic and all."

Zeth didn't speak, and walked back the way Dante came. "With an attitude like that, I don't think you'll be mega evolving any time soon." Zeth laughed. "I've been imitating for a while, and I've seen a lot of people, but YOU... You and your pokemon are the Big fish. And every Big Fish dwells on their power eventually, and falls as a twisted symbol of the times. You can't escape revenge." Zeth wandered off to nowhere, snow starting to fall in.

"My attitude towards you has nothing to do with it." He said to himself. "And Big Fish are known as the Big Fish for a reason but im the Shark that feeds on them." Rotom's Shadow aura had been spilling out and effecting Dante's personality bit by bit. He took a deep breath noticing a change in himself and attempted to fight it off withen him while heading back to his dorm room.

Zeth kept on going through the snow. It was getting thick and more common. He had to take shelter, and an upcoming oval shaped cave looked promising. He pulled in a log for himself and sat down. "Why does this never work! I'm slowly driving myself insane like this!" He screamed, while rubbing sticks together in hopes to make a fire. As his rage reached it's limit, a small flame flickered to life on it, which he used to ignite a separate log. In the illuminating light, he could finally see around the cave, and noticed that someone had been here before. Sparkling rainbow dust lay on the floor, glistening in the new light. He walked over to it, picking it up with pinched fingers. It smelt of... Power. He let the dust filter through the gaps between his fingers. It... Enchanted him in a way. With enough of this... He shuddered at what he could accomplish. Zeth hid as much of it as he could in a plastic water bottle, and decided to head back.

He opened the door to his room and locked it behind him. Dante then let out his Rotom who had entered his Shadow Mode after being in that battle. "Rotom." He called byt nothing happend. "Rotom." He said with a more stirn voice. "ROTOM!" He shouted and the Rotom still didnt come to its senses still letting off a dark aura changing Dante. Zane came out of its Pokéball to see what was happening and saw it trainer changing into someone else. Zane concentrated on his friend to try and help and saw the invisable dark aura being given to Dante by the Rotom, his heart was being trapped by it. Zane turned to face the Rotom that was floating behind him and laughing at how long he was able to keep this going. Zane swiftly hit the oven with a Superpower but it wasnt effected to much and then retaliated with an Overheat sending Zane through the window and crashing on the snowy ground below with its metal being superheated and hot to the touch.

The Rotom took in the electricity from the Thunder Fang and released it as a Discharge. The weakend Zane got up out of the snow and charged at the Rotom for seconds but saw the Discharge coming and quickly avoided hitting the Rotom and took the Luxio by the back of its neck fur and carried it off of the Rotom and put it behind him while it used Protect on the om coming Discharge.

Jake had been left in the heavy snow, mostly alone now after Zeth and Dante had felt the need to indulge in their rivalry again. Draco seemed a little concerned by the mysterious white powder that was cold to the touch as it settled all around him and in some of the grooves between his spikes. Not knowing if going all the way back to the school was worth the effort Jake led his companion into the shed so that they were sheltered from the cold. Dragon types were known to dislike the cold and honestly Jake didn't either so the shed (which contained a small wood burner that was set ablaze with a quick fire fang) was a nice cosy alternative to the harsh weather outside.
After shifting through his bag for a few minutes Jake decided perhaps Lumous and Panzer would like to get in on this and so he sent them both out in two flashes of light. While Panzer didn't seem very interested by the snow, Lumous was playing in it in a heatbeat just outside the shed door so Jake could keep an eye on her.

Dante's body was moving but he wasnt all there. He was spacing out getting the darkness out of his heart. The Rotom saw that Zane had used Protect and followed its Discharge up with a Flamethrower. Zane was ready for it though using the bit of strength he had left to Endure the hit and stay in the fight.

Gigawatt jumped out of Dante's arms and ran back to help Zane. Gigawatt jumped up at the Rotom and attacked with all his might using thunder fang

Jake awoke suddenly, not realising that he had drifted off. He had no idea how long he had been out but Draco's large reptilian form had curled up by the fire and Panzer was admiring the snowman that Lumous had made, although it was actually in the shape of another Togepi rather than a human.
Jake couldn't help but smile, he loved his team and how hard they all worked for him, so it was a relief seeing them relax as well and how they now treat each other like family. Through the crack of the door Jake could see the tell tale zig zag footprints of a zigzagoon that must have visited whilst he was sleeping. He was glad there hadn't been any kind of incident, what with himself and Draco sleeping he didn't fully know if Panzer and Lumous (especially Lumous) could look after themselves.

The Rotom just absorbed the electricity of tue Thunder Fang again and redirected it at Zane. Zane avoided the attack and collapsed on the snowy ground using Roost. The Rotom then began shaking the Luxio off of itself and unleashed yet another Overheat weakening its own Special Attack stat once again. Dante snapped out of his delusion and slowly came back to reality. "R-Rotom! Stop this!" He shouted. Then he came up with an idea. "This could actually be benificial for it, its time to strenthen our friendship Motor lets see what you've got!" Dante said trying to take advantage of this terrible situation. "Im gonna need your help though Saff, this battle will help the process of him being purified." He said looking at the Rotom. He saw Zane laying on the ground trying to recover the damage of all those fire type moves. "Zane!" Dante cried out and ran over to his partner. "See, you would be healed already if you were more in shape and stopped eating so much food! I swear your like a sloth all you do is sleep, eat, sleep, eat. Get up an.." The Rotom launched a Flamethrower to finish of Zane but Dante jumped im front to take the hit so Zane could continue to recover. Right before the Flamethrower hit Zane started to glow and Dante's head band began shining and a cloud of snow and dust flew into the air once the Flamethrower came in contact with Zane. Once the dusty-snow cloud had settled a newly Mega Evolved Zane emerged using Protect to save his trainer.

Looking outside Jake knew there was little point in hanging around the shed any longer, the snow didn't seem to be letting up. So with a sigh he returned Draco and Panzer to there pokéballs and picked up Lumous, cradling her in his arms. The little Pokémon chirped happily the whole way back to their dorm room as it tried to catch snowflakes on its tongue while Jake trudged onward.
The snow extend the time it takes to walk back by a couple of minutes so when the pair finally got back they could do nothing but collapse in the bed (after changing clothes into something less cold and soggy) and enjoy the artificial warmth of the school.

Zeth had finally reached the school again. It had been cold and wet, but he had what he needed. He could here a commotion outside, and turned to see Dante's Scizor, but... different. The rainbow dust sparkled across the ground again, the same as what he had found in that cave. Did this dust have something to do with activating a Mega Evolution? He would have to run some tests. After all, he didn't know if what he was planning would work, but he needed more of the dust. He decided to head back to his dorm.

Jake lay awake in his bed for a while thinking about various things, his home, if he was anywhere near strong enough to win the school championship, weither Panzer was close enough to evolving just yet or not (during a chance meeting with Steven Stone in their home town of Rustboro the steel type expert had told him it shouldn't take that long for the little beldum to evolve, but that had been almost half a year ago with no sign of an evolution.) And if Zeth could win this battle against Dante. Maybe he could help him come up with a strategy....The boy rolled over deep in thought. Meanwhile Lumous was happily rolling around on the end of the bed.

"You did it Zane! Now lets see how much stronger you are in this form." The Scizor dashed towards the Rotom without even leaving a trail in the snow and hit it with a Night Slash sending the Rotom tumbling backwards. When it got up tue Rotom had entered Hyper Mode once more but this time Dante had no intention on calling him out of it. Dante wanted it to let all of it built rage and anger so that its heart could be opened with ease. "Come on Rotom, hit us with your best shot." He demanded. Rotom charged at Zane with a move known as Shadow Blitz and rammed into Zane causing damage to itself in the process.

Gigawatt stood back, protecting his beloved trainer. Saffron did want to help, of course. But she thought that Dante didn't want her in the middle of all this mess.

Jake had brought out a pen and pad a while ago and had been writing down everything he knew about Zoura, Ninjask, Shedinja, Scizor and Rotoms. He was hardly the best battle strategist but he had come up with a few ideas to help out Zeth in the battle. Suddenly an idea struck the boy, something he had done with Draco that could really help little Z.

An hour or so passed and the Rotom had finally wore itself out and passed out onto the ground with a grin on its face. "I hope that helped you Motor." Dante said calling his Rotom Pokémon back to its Pokéball. "Im proud of you Zane, thanks for your help." Zane reverted back to its normal form and collapsed again raising one pincer in the air and giving a muffled "Sciii" from the snow before Dante called it back aswell. He walked over to Saffron. "Sorry about all that...Shadow Pokémon are a hassle to take care of...........and sorry about the window........" He said looking up at the broken window coming from their dorm room, a gust of wind blew snow right into it. "Its gonna be a cold night." He chuckled.

Zeth and Z sat in their room in a meditational stance, a small table between them. Underneath the table lay a Gramaphone, an old one. It used to be used as a way of teaching a Pokemon new battling techniques with special CD's. Zeth had found one such CD, and hoped it would work. Atop the table lay the rainbow dust he had collected. They had sat there, in that stance, for an hour, listening to it, letting their eyes see only the rainbow dust sparkling, but no progression seemed to have been made. "Ugh. This is pointless. This worked for my father's Zoroark, why won't it work on you?" Z looked up. "Maybe it's just not activated yet. Maybe I'll just randomly use it. It's not that simple you know." Zeth considered this for a moment. Faith was all the stock he had left in his plan. He laughed, making a small fire with a match, and lighting the rainbow dust on fire. Z seemed confused. "Why are you doing that?" Zeth laughed again at the concept. "You'd better remember the smell of that dust burning. Because after your next battle, the arena will be reeking of it for weeks." He laughed again, and blew out the fire. "That simple."

Jake sat upright in the darkness of his room, having just woken from some fitful sleep. The crushing darkness brought about a feeling of loneliness despite the fact he could feel the warmth of Lumous between his feet as she slept at the end of the bed. He often found himself wondering why he never got a roommate at the school, everybody else seemed to have one but he was left alone. Perhaps whoever was to become the roommate dropped out at the last minute or even didn't make the cut. It could have been that there was just an odd number of students and he had been the only person who didn't have anybody left to be partnered up with.
With a sigh he got up (careful not to wake the sleeping Togepi) and poured himself a glass of water. As he leaned back against the sink, sipping his drink, he couldn't help but think that maybe he should try make some more friends. He now had Zeth and kind of Aza although the two had only spoken briefly so she was more just somebody he knew. Saffron always seemed friendly enough even if her friend (if you could call him that at this point) Dante wasn't as welcoming and was always arguing......perhaps he would try talk to the two of them when things had cooled down a bit between Zeth and Dante.

Saffron brushed her hair out of her face. " it's fine, but we'll probably have to stay in another dorm." She said. Gigawatt had his fur a dark black at some ends from the heat and electricity.

"Well.............as long as were not crashing with that Zeth kid i dont care where we end up." He took Saffrons hand and walked through the hall ways to their dorm and lookee inside. "Yeeeeeeah....thats pretty bad..." He said staring at the wall, or atleast what was left of it. The ceiling was caving in by the window and Dante slowly closed the door so je didnt cause much more damage. "Well, where should we check first?" He asked.

"Wonderful..... back out into the snow we go." He said walking down the hall way to the dorms entrance. "So we're going to the main building..." a thought crossed his mind. "Uhhhhhh on second thought, i dont think me going in there and saying that my Scizor decided to go skydiving out our window with my Shadow Rotom is going to blow over very well........ wanna blame it on Zeth" He laughed. "Im kidding haha, but really i dont know what they'll do when they hear this." He sighed taking a step outside into the winter night, snow squashing under his shoe.

admiring the snow softly falling outside through a frosted window Jake set about pouring some water into a kettle and began to boil it, hoping some hot chocolate would warm up this frigid night.

Saffron sighed. She was used to the cold winters of sinnoh, so she was pretty used to the cold. But that didn't mean that she was immune. She shivered slightly as she held herself, Gigawatt sticking close to her.

Zeth could hear howling snow outside. It didn't matter to him. Improved the atmosphere. Long ago, his parents had performed meditation like this with their Zoroarks. It allowed the Pokemon to focus completely on your mind, at becoming someone else. Zeth closed his eyes and he felt like he had been detached from his body. He was in chains, at the bottom of a deep, dark pit. He could hear voices, each repeating the same word every time, echoing and rebounding from wall to wall, gradually increasing, trapped with him there forever. He looked up, and in front of him was Z. Z gave him a knowing look and spoke as if it was him. "You always wanted to be a dark-type gym leader huh? That was your first dream. Shattered by an iron fist the moment you got a taste of the outside world. Seems as if tricks aren't too good a PR image. You realised then. That dreams like that can't be achieved in a world where gym leaders are more faces to remind the public that the league is there than actually be a challenge. From then on you fluttered from various goals, devoting all of your mind to them, never achieving any. To the point where it hurt. You like taking it out on others don't you. Making sure that at least someone, anyone takes the hit. You eventually ended up away from home, trying to carve a living, while I was a burden, preventing you from getting anywhere. And now this. Your goal is less impressive than ever and you overthink it to the point where it's impossible." Z suddenly snapped out of it, and the entire world seemed to rotate upwards. Zeth awoke from his trance, and decided that it would be the end of that day for him.

Dante saw Saffron shivering behind him with her arms wrapped around herself. He took of his jean jacket and put it on her hoping to warm her up. "I dont really get how such a hot girl like you could possibly be cold but either way there ya go beautiful." He smiled taking a deep breath adjusting his body to the cold temperature. The wind picked up as the got closer to the front desk.

Saffron pulled the jacket over her and held Gigawatt in her arms to he wouldn't be so cold. " you sure you don't want the coat? I'm pretty much used to the cold.." She said.

"Back in Orre its pretty much a desert wastland and we've become so used to the heat we dont really know what cold fells like, so its time i learned." Dante didnt care what happened to him as long as Saffron was alright. Dante approached the front office and when he opened the door the wind swung it open. The two entered the building walking up to the lady at the front desk, Dante had nothing on his upper body but a light white t-shirt. "It wanst as plesent as i thought but i'll manage." He shivered and sniffled.

"Won't you need it for the walk back?" He was cold, but not cold enough to let Saffron be cold instead. "I'll give it back to you on the way out, but for now..." The lady at the front desk had noticed the two kids who had just walked in and asked. "Can i help you two with anything?"

Jakes kettle had finally boiled the water in it and he slowly got a mug out of his cupboard as well as a tin of hot chocolate. A couple of spoonful's of brown powder later, a dash of moo moo milk and some boiled water he had his hot chocolate.

The sudden knock on the door almost made Jake drop his hot chocolate but he recovered just in time to grab it about an inch from the floor, with only one drop spilling over the edge of the cup. Wondering who could be knocking this late he took one more a sip from the steaming mug and unlocked and opened the door to see Zeth standing there.
"Zeth?" Jake said in a surprised voice. "Uh come in man, no use you staying out there." he added as he stood back and opened the door wide to let him into the room. Once inside and after closing the door again with a soft clicking sound he looked at Zeth curiously. "So whats up? something happen?"

"And what you have is...?" Jake asked with a raised eyebrow as he leaned back causally against the micro kitchens worktop, careful not to knock anything on it over.