• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon High Roleplay

What should we do next?

• Field trip to a town/city

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something I didn't mention, say in private chat.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"hope to you there man." Jake called in a friendly manner to Dante as he walked off as well, trying to make up for the slight argument yesterday they had all been apart of.

Zeth hadn't thought much about that possibility. There was one idea he had, but he wasn't too sure.
Anyway, he had to prepare for his battle with Dante. What the teacher had said just made him want to win more. Anyway, he would need a stronger team no matter what.

As Jake watched everybody else walk away he looked at his personal time table to see what he had planned for the rest of the day. Up next was resistance training.
"Hey Zeth I've gotta go to the woods to use that training course I set up. I was thinking we try get Aza to come down as well and we all do it together?"

"I guess." said Zeth. "But I don't know where she is, she's in Gym leader class." Zeth thought about it. "I have a little strategy I wanted to test out." Zeth looked at the Ninjask and Shedinja poke balls in his hand.

Dante passed by the canteen and decided to go in. He sent out his Rotom. "Alright, i need you to go in their and take the form of the dish washer." Rotom did as its trainer said with a snicker and returned as Rotom-Wash. Next, Dante headed for a spot in the woods where the Pokémon he had seen was sleeping last night. When he got there he seen the Combusken beating up on a tree usimg martial arts and fire. "Perfect. Go Rotom!." He tossed out the washing mahine and it used Hydro Pump.

"fair enough, follow me then mate we'll see if she's free after class." Jake said getting up from his seat and walking off at a steady pace to the forest within the school grounds. He already had his bag with him so all the equipment he might need would be accounted for. After a while of walking through the fairly dense forest and startling pidgeys into flying away with a flutter of their wings, the pair really reached a bright clearing that had a wooden shed and various obstacles and training equipments around the clearing.

"Nice. I guess Sai and Wander will like it here." He let Ninjask and Shedinja out of their pokeballs. "Wander is Shedinja's name by the way. He's sorta a completely different thing now."

"a weird evolution if you ask me, but hey 2 for the price of 1 can't complain." Jake laughed as he walked over to some timber resting against the shed and walked over to where a rope was hanging from a tree and a hole had been dug in the ground. Using the rope and the whole he now had the log upright and stood back to admire his work with a satisfied smile. As he let Panzer out if his poke ball he turned to Zeth "so what you trying out with your two?"

Zeth tried to remember for a bit. "I'm considering trying to get Sai to learn baton Pass. That way he can pass Swords Dance and some Speed Boosts as well as Double Team to Wander."

Jake nodded his head, the strategy seemed good. "Just gotta watch out seeming as Wander there can't take even one effective hit. I know that much about Shedinja."

The Cumbusken sensed an incoming threat and immediatly jumped into the air avoiding the Hydro Pump and then scaning the area for its attacker. The Hydro Pump continued to go and hit the already weakened tree and knocked it down with a large crash. Combusken layed its eyes on the target while still in the air and came flying down with a High Jump Kick but it was nowhere near Rotom. "Its gonna miss!" He watched the Combusken land on the side of a tree and Bounce off of it with an intense amount of speed hitting the Rotom from the side canceling its Bounce with a Double Kick. "Amazing speed! It just keeps getting faster.....Speed Boost?" It had to have been a Combusken with the Hidden Ability Speed Boost, there was no other explanation.

"Yeah, but that's exactly the point. Swords dance and Speed Boost would make him powerful, and Double Team could give him an extra chance. I just need some extra type coverage, which I plan to pick up in Johto."

Jake hadn't considered catching a Johto Pokémon till Zeth mentioned it just now and suddenly the prospect excited him. "Yeah maybe I'll do the same!" He said with a smile that quickly faltered "although actually I've never really caught a Pokémon legit before.." he said with a frown.

Zeth seemed surprised. "Well it's not that hard. I didn't really catch Z, but when you get given your first Pokemon where I'm from you have to chase it down and grab the right one from a huge pack of Zorua." He was just sweating thinking about it.
"I'm probably just going to check out Burned Tower then hang around the Alphi Ruins myself."

"that sounds like quite the task..those little guys are quite mischievous even when there 'trained'." Jake laughed, forgetting his worries of catching a Pokemon himself.
Turning to the large bit of timber he nodded at Panzer and instructed "Zen headbutt go!" To the Beldum who complied, hurtling through the air with sparks of mental energy bursting from its head (Well more of an eye really) till it collided with the timber, corkscrewing right through it and leaving splinters of wood everywhere.
"Fantastic job buddy! You've come a long way!" Jake complimented Panzer and it responded with some happy beeping noises

The Rotom got a little upset was building up a Discharge. "Fine, let her rip Motor!" The Rotom let loose its Discharge and sent a large shock wave bolting through the forest. It hit the Combusken and Paralyzed it. "Nice work Rotom." The Rotom zipped aroound happily and got blasted by a Flamethrower from the Combusken. The Rotom got furious and emitted a dark aura around its plazma body.

"I guess we can do..." Jake said with a slight nod of the head. Seeming as it was for Zeth's benefit he decided to let him choose what would happen. "Which member of my team do you want to battle?"

Saffron was around the same area as Zeth and Jake, training her psyduck. She finished up for the day and walked over to the two boys. " Hi! Are you guys gonna battle?" She asked.

Jake turned at the sound of a voice ringing out across the clearing. "Yeah as matter of fact we are, just a friendly one though, to train Zeth's newest editions a bit." He said to Saffron as she approached them and Panzer wizard round her once making happy beeping sounds before he returned to Jake's side.
"Your welcome to stay and watch." He said warmly before turning back to Zeth.
"You want to fight Draco? Okay man if you so, it's just he really doesn't do things by halves." Jake laughed as he sent out the Battle scared Druddigon who, once had appeared, stood by Jakes side without a sound.

"Okay Z, you know the drill." Z spun around, attempting to perform karate moves, and laughing evilly. "Really?" Zeth put his palm to his face. "I think Z's showing off because he can sense the other Zorua." Z immediately shapeshifted into Draco, and continued to show off. "Zorua's tend to decide the Alpha by who is the most powerful shapeshifter."

Jake couldn't help but laugh at the little Pokémons antics. It was cute when it wasn't his problem, but he didn't think he could handle owning one. Especially not with Lumous around poor little thing would hate it.
"Druddigon isn't a very social Pokémon but I'm sure Draco here can still show off, show em buddy!" Jake said as Draco slammed his fists into the ground and uprooted a nearby tree with earthquake.
"You ready to shop showing off now Z?" Jake teased

"Oh no..." Dante watched as the Rotom entered Hyper Mode and the Shadow Aura got denser. The Rotom used Shadow Rush on the Paralyzed Combusken smashing it into a nearby rock. "Rotom!" Dante called the Rotom and it snapped out of Hyper Mode. The Combusken however was defeated. "Good job..." He tossed a Pokéball at the tired Combusken and it shook once...........twice......then a third and clicked. Dante picked up his new partner. "Nice to have you joim the team, Roy." He walked back to the school to heal his Pokémon. On the way he saw Jake and Zeth preparing for a battle, Saffron was there to but he continued to walk forward.

Draco was immediately enraged, and clawed at the air for a moment as a result of the move. Jake sighed, his Druddigon had a history of people using status moves on it although it was typically poison.
"Give them one of your own status moves buddy, use glare!" Jake instructed Draco confidently despite the confusion. The much larger Pokemon beared down upon Z and give him a paralysing look.

With his Pokémon healed he took a walk around campus with Zane by his side. "No need to worry Zane, even if that Zorua transforms into you it cant use your moves and its type stays the same aswell as its stats. Its just a normal Zorua that looks like you." He smiled and Zane cleared its mind of any doubts resdy for his time to shine. "Im just worried about Motor.... i dont know it it will work well with others." He went to the cafeteria and sent out his Rotom. "Find an oven this time." The Rotom followed its orders and found an oven and transformed into Rotom-Heat.

Z was shaking with the paralysis. Z had experience with paralysis and it really did hinder form changing. "Go, Z, use Fury Swipes!" Z leapt forward, determine to land some blows, but the paralysis stopped it in it's tracks.

"I'm sorry guys but you asked for this!" Jake called out before instructing Druddigon to use dragon tail. The bulky reptilian Pokemon kept into the air, it's tail glowing a brilliant emerald green before it swung it down to hit Z...and missed by about 2 feet crashing to the ground in a heap.
Jake's face dropped a little as he sighed. "I guess that confusion is already paying off for you huh Zeth?" He said with a laugh as Draco got back to his feet beside Z.

"That was the plan. Imagine Swords Dancing into a Swagger." Zeth decided to shut up about his grand plan and battle. "Ok Z, use Foul Play!" Zeth jumped forwards, straight into Druddigon, hitting him with his own strength."

Draco took a step back as the Zoura hit him with its force and his own boosted attack power combined. He gritted his teeth from the strength the attack had been given but now Z was close, with nowhere to go.
"Dragon claw now, let's go!" Jake called across the battlefield to his old friend. Draco's eyes sharpened at the sound of the boys voice and this time the glowing green claws hit there mark, an uppercut that landed under the chest of his small opponent. The added power that swagger had granted him made for a much more vicious attack.

Z was knocked away, halfway across the clearing. "Okay Z, Fury Swipes!" Z leapt back across the clearing, landing as many hits as it could ringing across the Druddigons head, causing him to fall back at the pain of landing multiple ineffective hits on the skin of Draco.

"looks to me like little Z is feeling the effects of rough skin, especially after so many attacks" Jake noted after watching the latest barrage of attacks land on his Pokémon.
"He wont last much longer Draco, keep it up." Jake said as his Druddigon nodded and prepared for its next attack.
"Gunk shot!" The young trainer said as Draco fired a toxic substance from the depths of his maw.

The situation looked dire for Z. But Zeth refused to give up. "Okay Z, time to hold on! Use Detect!" Zorua suddenly summoned a 2D Spiked Circular Shield, brown in colour, that seemed to absorb the attack as if it knew it was coming.

"you only delay the inevitable my friend" Jake laughed as the poison blob struck the shield.
"Try dodge this while your paralyzed!" Jake said as he nodded to his partner who knew what move it was the boy was talking about. A ball of pure orange energy appeared in Draco's jaw that grew in size before hurtling into the sky and splitting into small fragments that rained heavily to earth as if the battle was caught inside a shower. Draco followed this up with a screech attack that echoed loudly across the arena.

Zorua seemed unnerved, trying to dodge but occasionally getting hit by them when the paralysis stopped him. Zeth hated to have to battle like this, but this was a last chance. "Go, Z, Foul Play!" Z, grinding it's teeth, gradually getting up, until it managed to dash straight towards it's enemy, aiming it's final attack straight towards it's jaw.

"Guess im just gonna go chill in my dorm for now, aint much else happening huh Zane?" Zane pointed back to the woods wanting to go train and put their friendship to the test. "Fine, we can go deep into the woods and try out these stones the old man gave us." Zane and Dante walked around in the woods coming across a fairly lage cave that was shaped like a rugged oval. Dante gave the stone to Zane and touched his keystone that was embedded in his head band. "Now how does this work..." Dante and Zane focused on eachothers bonds of friendship. "We've been through thick and thin, believing in eachother untill we win. There is no greater strength than our bonds of loyalty and nothing can withstand us not even royalty. Come on Zane make them remember your name. Prove your mettle and we can settle if you are indeed the toughest bug sporting red metal!" Dante chanted with his heart and Zane's rock began to turn a clear gem like sphere with a red and metalic grey inside. It began resonating with Dante's keystone, flashing bright colors. "Marvalous!" Zane began to glow with the stones. "Is this it!....what?" Then it stopped, the keystone, Zane, and the newly formed Scizorite. "Hmmmmm guess the first one is always the hardest. Lets give it another go!"

"Draco you know what to do buddy." Jake said knowing the fight was already over. As the crippled Zorua launched its final attack Draco's fist became shrouded in shadow and smashed his opponent into the ground with blinding speed.
"Sucker punch" Jake said proudly "a great way to finish opponents for slower Pokémon like Draco here."
Walking across the clearing to shake Zeth's hand he added "well thought man, I like the strategy!"

"Yeah, I guess. You still beat me, even without type advantage. I can't really think of anything to pull out of my sleeve against Dante though. It seems as if he has a Keystone, and there's no way Zoroark can match that."