• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon High (Pokemon school for Pokémon trainers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(OOC: Sorry, I got to sleep.)

Mik rose an eyebrow 'Destiny Bond? Fine if that's what you like it...' she thought "Everyone Battle Plan #4! Redirect! Follow!" As Chastiefol was about to swing his fist, he stop and jump over Gengar and run towards Metagross. While Lancelot still followed Chastiefol despite knowing its disability, Mik wouldn't help but grin. 'Let's see if that Battle Plans really do work.'

Lucius got a book out, titled How To Make Plans For A Pokémon Battle. He wanted to absorb as much information as possible by reading books. While reading, he took out a piece of gum and chewed it.
Meanwhile, Meowstic could sense a battle nearby, so he walked in that direction. He ended up seeing Mikaela and another person battling, so Meowstic watched, and rooted for Chastiefol. "Stic! Miao! (Go! Chastiefol!)

James looked at the other kid. "Hello." He mumbled, his voice barely audible. Oliver seemed very happy and tried to speak to Evee. "It seems like Oliver likes your Evee." he mumbled.
Lucy stuffed her book back into her bag. "Hi! What are you drawing?" She asked James and tried to watch him draw over his shoulder.
Eevee smiled at Oliver. "Eevee! Ee! (Nice to meet you! I'm Eevee!)"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
"I'm just drawing your Evee." James said nervously. "Anyways, when is this gosh darn class gong to start?"
Oliver smiled at Evee. "Oshawott, wott wott osha! (Nice to meet you!)"

Name: Selene
Appearance:
She has long blonde hair that's parted to the right and has two short curls on each side and one big curl on the end. She has cerulean eyes, a yellow moon choker, and wears maroon star earrings. She wears a black unbuttoned jacket with a blue collar over a light gray top. She also wears a shade of dark gray shorts with an orange-brownish belt with small pouches that carry her Pokeballs. She also wears long light gray socks with brown boots, complete with dark yellow laces.
Personality: Selene is a fun, energetic, laidback girl, always ready for anything. She loves making new friends and having battles, making her quite competitive.
Pokemon: Luxray, Mienshao and Chandelure

Selene approached the school and looked up, smiling, her long blonde hair flowing in the breeze, "Well, this is it! Wow, I'm so excited!" Her Luxray stood beside her, also looking at the school. She glanced over at Luxray, "You excited, too, Luxray?" "Ray, Luxray!" The Electric type smiled lightly and nodded. "Alright then, let's go!" She grinned and made her way onto the school grounds, eager to explore the school, Luxray following her.

Name: Bell
Appearance: Albino, wears a black tracksuit with white stripes along along it and also just plain black sneakers.
Personality: Friendly, Loves to go on adventures, shy around girls.
Pokemon: Bunneary (nicknamed Berry)

Bell seemed to be a rush for the first day. He ran past a girl who had also just arrived without saying anything to her. He opened the door to his class and was about to apologise for being late but he saw a pokemon battle was going on. He thought he entered the wrong room so he quickly closed the door and pretended he was never there, only to look at the class number to see it was accurate. 'What?! Why's there a battle going on in there?! It's the first day!'

"You shouldn't hesitate on the battlefield, you just gifted me a free Agility boost, how do you think you can stop my Metagross now?"
The Steel type pokémon roared again and charged towards his two opponents at such a high speed that it was almost impossible to see.
"Use Meteor Mash again! and you Gengar, make them stay still with Psychic!"

Name: Xander
Appearance: He has brown hair that that's above shoulder length, he wears a black shirt with a white jacket, wearing light brown colored pants with yellow and black sneakers
Personality: Most of his times he's always silent but through times that are tough he knows what to do
Pokemon team (for now cause he has more than three Pokemon but the maximum for a team is three): Altaria, Nidoqueen, Leafeon,

As Xander is traveling he came up to an end of a cave filled with people he didn't know all in the same clothing were standing there in the cave. Xander never knew what they were doing but all he wanted to do was to get through the cave. He walked up to one of the guys and asked: "Do you know a way to the other side of the cave?" He was expecting an answer but totally unexpected words came out of the person's mouth. "Well, to get to the other side you have to get past us!" He exclaimed with confidence thinking he would be able to defeat Xander easily in a battle.

Last edited:
Mik merely watched as her Pokémon got sent flying from the attack. 'Hesitate...' she look at the two Pokémon blankly before turning to her partners. They landed in front of her a little battered up but were still able to stand up on there two feet/talons. 'That's right... But... I'm not done yet.' Her Pokémon looked at her as she nodded. She held up her hand towards Sato's Pokémon as a light blue glow surrounded the both opposing Pokémon, her Gallade's eyes also glowing light blue. "Battle Plan #2. Raining Parade." Chastiefol flew up in the air as he shot down multiple arrows towards Gengar and Metagross.

"You know what you have to do Gengar, use Destiny Bond once more!" Gengar's body was once again enveloped by a dark aura as he prepared to face the incoming attack.
Both of his pokémon got hit, and Gengar being already heavily damaged by the prior Psycho Cut was on the ground, fainted.
The steel type pokémon was still standing: not only was his defense incredibly high, being a Metagross, but this was also the first time he actually got hit by an attack. The pseudo-legendary pokémon roared with rage at the sight of Gengar laying on the ground. However, his sacrifice wasn't in vain.

Xander did not want to battle anybody going through a cave he would most likely get lost in. So he just decided to walk past the trainers without any hesitation since they would not help him find the other ending of the cave. " Hey, kid?! Where do you think you are going?." One of the trainers said as he got in front of Xander taking out a Poke ball. Thinking that Xander will never get past him he sent out a three Golbat at the same time.

Lancelot and Mik, look up as the Arrow Quill Pokémon fell, unconscious. Lancelot use his Psychic to save his fallen comrade from falling on the ground head first, he brought the Pokémon down gently beside Mik who already had an Oran berry and Rainbow Beans in her hand "You did well, my friend." She whispered as she help the Pokémon eat the berry, Decidueye could easily recover from his unconscious state but it doesn't change the fact the he was defeated. She stood up and stare at the enraged Metagross 'That Pokémon kind of reminded me of Steven's Metagross.'

She then look at her other Pokéball 'Should I let her out?' She looked back at the black haired boy eyeing his other Pokéball worriedly 'No, I'll let this guys choose if we continue battling in a double or just left it on one-on-one. But first...' she then stared at the (Shiny?)Metagross 'He already boosted his speed twice. And from the earlier demonstration...' she grin "Psych Up, Lancelot." A purple like vortex appeared in front of the Gallade as he glow in lavender light.

"Psych Up huh? So that's your fourth move.. You should just recall your pokémon and give up" Sato sighed, as he realized there was no other reason to continue.
"Your Teleport is disabled, Heal Pulse is completely useless in a single battle.. " he crossed his arms, as he continued explaining " and despite your nice idea of boosting your Gallade with Psych Up, your only attacking move is Psycho Cut, which deals almost no damage to a Steel and Psychic type like Metagross"
"You better give up and apologize, no need for your pokémon to get hurt in a fight that they can't win"..
She did fight well, but there's no way she can win this battle, and I have yet to reveal my Metagross' last two moves.
"
So? What's your decision?"

Mik narrowed her eyes at him "You have forgotten something..." she pointed her finger towards the Metagross and the Pokémon was suddenly engulf in a light blue light as Lancelot's eyes glow as well along with his forearms which was beginning to gather psychic energy into it. "You must be wondering why my Gallade has more than four moveset. Well let me explain, our family especiallize in Psychic and Ghost type Pokémon. They love them so much to the point of obsession, they have created laboratory that will enhance every Psychic and Ghost type Pokémon..."

Mik and her other siblings were walking at the underground lab in their family mansion. Her siblings were looking at the suffering Pokémon in glee, awe and excitement while she only stare at the glass container housing a tiny Ralts, multiple needles were planted at it's head and some sort of cable wrap its entire horn. She ignored the shouts of pain from the older Pokémon, who's IV and abilities were being stolen forcibly by the gigantic machines, as well as the excited gasp and hoots of her siblings. She was only glad that her twin were sick that day or else she will have to shut her other insignificant siblings up.

"Lancelot was one of the few ones that survive the experiment however..."

"The Pokémon's too weak to proceed to the next step of the program. We have to take it down." One of the scientist said, the woman who had the same reddish-orange eyes as Mik sigh and nodded "Alright do it, check the others while your at it. We can't have weak ones in our foundation." The scientist nodded and left. The woman sigh as she turn towards Mik and her twin, she softly smiled at them but Mik could see through her facade "Don't worry my loves~ I'll make sure that your Pokémon will be one of a kind. Unbeatable, perfect just like my precious heiresses." Mik didn't respond so is her sister, they remain still and emotionless. But Mik's head were filing up with ideas on how to save a certain Ralts and also a Fennekin whom her sister took liking on.

Mik shook her head at the memory of her family and the underground laboratory before looking back to Sato, her eyes devoid of emotion. "In other words, we could just trap you in Psychic and use Shadow Ball on you all day." She snapped her fingers and the whole class are back on their rightful position. "But that's going to take all day. It's only going to be troublesome~" she said as she went back on Sato's seat 'But I dont have any doubts that he'll be able to find a way to escape through the Psychic. I miscalculated earlier I should have took him seriously.' She sigh, as she heard her Pokémon returning to their Pokéballs on there own. She cross her arms on the desk and lay her head down on them, once hidden by the confines of her arms she smirk and chuckle bitterly 'Never underestimate your enemy because your only inviting defeat.' She grabbed her three Pokéballs and examine them 'I guess your teachings are the ones I shouldn't ignore... Jiji.' She thought before mumbling "In other words I give up but I'm not apologizing." She said without looking up "You can have your seat back though." She pointed lazily at her previous seat.

Last edited:
Irenea sigh and walk out of the room with her Delphox closely behind her. She walk towards the lockers and pick the lock of her sister's locker. She took her sister's sleeping pills, grabbing one pill, before taking there TM case. She put the case in her bag and walk back into the room only to find it back into place, she quickly hide the pill in a handkerchief,sighing once again she walk towards her sister who was now sitting at Sato's seat, she rose an eyebrow before hearing a "I'm not apologizing. You can have your sit back though." She looked up towards the black haired boy "In translation: I'm giving your seat back as an apology." She said monotonously, Toriel was rummaging at her pack "And for a peace offering..." Toriel held out a luxury ball "Your new ball." She then slid the handkerchief at the space from Mik's crossed arms. She looked up once again to the boy and held a finger to her lips "Whatever she told you about that place. Don't tell anyone else."

Mikaela heard her sister and chuckle quietly to herself. She continue to listen to them until she notice a handkerchief, she secretly look inside it, only to see her sleeping pill. 'Oh yeah, I haven't sleep for a week~' she grabbed the pill and sit up. She yawn her hands, that had the pill hidden on the palm, cover her mouth secretly shooting the pill in her mouth. She swallowed and smiled at the two before going back on her position before, this time she was going to have a long nap.

"Get in buddy" Sato said, as he gently touched the Iron Leg pokémon with thew new ball "How is that luxury ball feeling Metagross? Watch out, Gengar and Toxapex might get jealous"
Sato then sat down in his usual seat, a smile of satisfaction on his face, as he thought of Mik's words.

Trap Metagross in Psychic and use Shadow Ball on him? Yeah, as if that would've worked. And what was that about his Gallade being able to use more than four moves? Oh well..
He sighed loudly, then closed his eyes and chuckled ".. Guess it's just that hard for a kid to admit that he's been completely outclassed!"

Sato then glanced at Irenea and reassured her "Don't worry, I won't say anything. In fact, even if I wanted, I understood nothing of what your sister said.."

Irenea glance at him before shrugging "She's girl Sato..." she simply reminded before plugging in her EarPods "Ro, could you play my usual playlist, it seems like the teacher has forgotten we exists. Oh and Sato..." she looked towards him with a minuscule smile "I hope to fight you in the near future." With that she turn back to her Rotomdex, checking her Pokébooks to finish the novel she was addicted to. "...Should have thank sister at least since she went for all that trouble to crash a Pokéball so you could get a new one. A typical mark for adults that they are respected by a Strange-ling..." she mumble unconsciously, occasionally looking up towards her sister's scratched hands.

She watched another boy go past her and she raised an eyebrow, watching him head for a room only to see him close the door. She approached him, barely hearing, "..a battle going on in there?! It's the first day!" She perked up after hearing this and spoke to him, "Wait, there's a battle going on!? Where??"

Bell looked back at the girl. "Oh... it was right in here..." he said as he opened the door only to see the class was back to normal. "Huh... maybe I was just imagining things... sorry I guess there's no battle."

Emi glanced over at the two students by the door out of curiosity, seems that many had missed or ignored the battle between Sato and Mik. A battle which was pretty awesome, in her opinion.
"There was a battle," She spoke up, approaching them and adjusting her bag with one hand. "It ended a few moments ago... Geez, gravity's a weird thing..." The whole changing of gravity had completely distracted her from her point, luckily, the light blue egg in her arms was unharmed.

Bell's face turned red, just a little, as he was shy around girls. "Oh thank Arceus, I'm not crazy, uhhh... w-what's your name?" he asked.

Emi smiled and nodded, "No prob! I'm Emi, nice to meet'cha!" The brunette remained oblivious to the fact that the male in front of her was shy around females. But thankfully he hadn't seen her as insane for going off topic and mentioning gravity - something probably odd to anybody who missed the battle.
The egg in her arms wiggled a little without much reason, maybe it was happy but it was a sign that it may be close to hatching.

Bell then noticed the egg in her arms that wiggled. He knew that this was mostly a sign that a pokemon was hatching soon. "It looks like you got an egg there that might hatch soon," he continued, "I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Bell, and here's my pokemon." he threw a pokeball and a bunneary came out. "Bunn!" she said. "That's Berry, the Bunneary."

Emi took a second to glance down at the wiggling light blue egg after Bell mentioned it, however she saw it simply remain still. Maybe it stopped. Upon hearing Bell introduce himself, she nodded once again before crouching down to the Buneary's level.
"Bell's an interesting name, also, Berry is pretty adorable!" In hope of not scaring the Buneary away, Emi held back her excitement. A Buneary was a pokémon she had never seen before and it was one that she didn't have much knowledge on; an unfamiliar pokémon was always an interesting one, in her eyes.

"If by interesting you mean girly, I get that a lot, I could be wrong though, would you mind showing me your pokemon also?" Bell said. He looked at the egg to see that it stayed still when she looked at it. He found that kind of weird but he dismissed it. "Bunneary!" Berry said agreeing with her trainer.

Last edited:
"Well, I'm kinda sorry I missed the battle.. but at least there's no more ruckus. I'm Selene!" She smiled and jabbed her thumb in her direction, gesturing to herself.

Bell just realised he hadn't been talking to the other girl for a minute and when he did realise his face turned red. "Oh, sorry! I forgot you for a minute, Selene! You must have heard but my name's Bell! And this is Berry." He gestured toward his Bunneary. "Bunnear?" she said as she started hopping towards Selene.

As more and more people were entering the class, Sato laid his head on the desk. He hated this new year's program.

I have to stay here with these kids.. I should be out there training. How am I gonna get stronger than him by studying with these kids?
As he thought so, images of Hoenn's champion Steven and his Metagross started flooding his mind. Sato always admired him, the way everyone looked up to him and were proud to call him their Champion. His strength, intelligence, knowledge...
I have to get stronger, if I beat him.. No, WHEN I beat him, people will realize that I'm not useless, that I am worth something!

As memories haunted him, Sato fell asleep in his seat, knowing that that day's lesson couldn't teach him anything he didn't already knew.

Selene looked down at the little Buneary and smiled, bending down to get closer to it, "Hi there, Berry! This is Luxray!" She looked over at Luxray, and the Electric type padded over to Selene's side and leaned down, sniffing the Buneary gently. It huffed and then smiled, "Luxray."

Both Bell and Berry looked at the Luxray. "W-wow... that's so cool!" Bell said excitedly. "Bunneary!" Berry said she looked at Luxray. "Well, it seems that I'm actually NOT late for the first class then, huh?" Bell said as he thought to himself. "Well then I should go get a seat while I still can, this place is crowded!" He then went to go do exactly as he said, Berry hopping after him.

Name:Fire
Appearance: red eyes , red hair , wearing : red t-shirt , brown shorts
Personality: brave , strong , friendly , nice , likes fight , draw pictures in the notebook , shy around girls
Pokémon: Charmeleon

Bell was happy that he was able to keep a conversation going with 2 girls but he still came up with an excuse to run off again. He looked at the time to see that class was going to start soon. He took care of Berry while waiting after he found a seat.

Name: Zak
Appearance: Tall build, Dark blue hair, blue eyes, black pokeball shirt, blue jumper tied around waist, black skinny jeans, black boots, black and blue thunderbolt cap, black and blue thunderbolt backpack.
Personality: Strong Battler, Nice Friend, Never really subtle about things.
Pokémon: Shinx, Gallade (Shiny), Weavile.

A Tall boy walked onto the campus, feeling positive about this new school. A Shinx was on his shoulder, a Weavile clung onto his back, and Gallade and just walked behind him. "Never to late to start an adventure hey guys!" All the Pokemon grinned and responded, in that way that you just know is nice. He ran down the hall as the school bell rang and just got into class on time. He saw 2 girls with a Luxray and a buneary next to a spare desk, so he went and sat there. "Am I late, sorry if this seat was taken" he said addressing the two girls for the first time.

name: Jayson
appearance: Blue eyes,black hair,(fun fact! Likes to use luxury balls)
Pokémon: Riolu,Swellow,Pikachu
Personality: Anti-Social, Lonely, Possess a mysterious power....

Pikachu use surf I'm gonna be late! yelled Jayson, PIKA PIKA! replied Pikachu (TWO MINUTES LATER) I'm here!! Just in time! yelled Jayson

Riolu's moveset: Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Rock Smash, Tail Whip
Swellow's moveset: Fly, Air Cutter, Mirror Move, Drill Peck
Pikachu's moveset: Surf, Bolt Strike, Thunder Bolt, Volt Tackle
(ability: Static) (item: Pikachu's Z ring)

Last edited:
I took my seat in class riolu on my head and Pikachu and swellow in my pokeballs suddenly Team Skull burst in and stole my riolu "MY RIOLU!!!" yelled Jayson "Pikachu Bolt strike!"he said as he sent out Pikachu "Swellow Drill Peck! "He yelled as he sent out Swellow,He took out 2 out of 3 of the goons the one holding riolu got away "that's it! I'm calling Officer Jenny He said as he pulled out his phone "Don't worry riolu I'm coming!"

Officer Jenny Shows Up "don't worry kid ill find your riolu hop in the sidecar" says Jenny,I get in and we find team skulls base! I kick down the door and yell "where's my riolu!?"with boss"A grunt says as he gives a evil smirk >=O"TELL ME WHERE HE IS OR I WILL (insert really long threat with curse words here)!!!"yelled Jayson "OK,OK I'LL TELL YOU! JUST DONT HURT ME!"replied the grunt

Name: Yokudo
Appearance: White spiky hair, black and purple sweater over a green shirt, green bermuda shorts
Personality: Very cocky, lazy, loves to battle, cares for his friends, usually late to class
Pokémon: Rhyperior, Electivire and Magmortar

Yokudo ran into the school in a hurry. "Aw man, first day of my senior year and i'm already late" he thought to himself. After a while he finally made it to the classroom. "I'M FINALLY HERE!" he yelled exhaustedly. As he walked to his desk, he saw a lot of familiar faces and a lot of new faces too. He was not only happy about seeing his fellow seniors again, he also felt the tension in the air. "Hey guys, uh, did I miss something? Aww please don't tell me I missed a battle...." he said nervously. He sat at his desk and laid his head down. "Man, i gotta learn to get here earlier..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.