• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon High (Pokemon school for Pokémon trainers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucy got bored with waiting, so she took a book out of her bag and started reading it. Eevee waved at James' Oshawott at the next desk. "Eevee! (Hi!)"

(Sorry I'm late guys, I get awkward)

Ali walked into a classroom with two other people, one even had an Oshawott as well. Percy jumped out of Ali's arms to greet him. Ali chased him to the desk, as Percy can be a little naughty every once in a while. Ali just huffed out a sigh and took a seat.

(Also, I don't mind if there's more than one Oshawott. :D)

Name: Lucius
Appearance: He has (dyed) red hair, green eyes, and usually wears glasses. Inside of school, he wears a black Darkrai shirt and black pants. Outside of school, he changes into a cloak and an Alolan Vulpix shirt.
Personality: Studious, confident, and kind.
Pokémon: Meowstic (Male), Scolipede, Volcarona
————-—————------——————————————
Lucius walked into a classroom with three other people in it. One had an Oshawott, and another had an Eevee with them. He sat down at a desk close to James, and pulled out a complicated-looking math textbook, and got right to work solving the problems, one after another.
Meanwhile, his Meowstic tryed to mess around with the other Pokémon in the class, focusing on the Eevee. Meowstic wanted to teach the other pokemon in the class with him about berries, but was lacking confidence. Meowstic waved at the Eevee. "Meow! Stic! (Hello! Eevee!)"

Last edited:
Eevee tilted his head to the side and waved back. "Eevee!(Hi!)" He tried to avoid Meowstic. He didn't want to be messed with. He jumped off Lucy's desk.

Emi caught the dive ball that was thrown to her and let out a sigh of relief. Those two girls were crazy, and any thought she had of her possibly being crazy was dimmed down just now. They were unpredictable and it seemed that her reflexes just weren't quick enough to catch up. She almost felt like a puppet made to act after that, her emotions having been played with - since when had anybody seen her serious before?
Placing the dive ball back in her bag, Emi carefully tucked it in next to an ultra ball before -- just as carefully -- closing the bag.

Well that's an interesting way to start the year...
The brunette senior patted Toxapex's head lightly before apologising about what had happened. She, in a few ways, was to be held responsible. The whole Senior buisness is scary and she had already let her guard down.
"I think we should get going to class now, don't want to be late!" She smiled once again, almost excited for what the day had in store.

"Toxapex, get back in buddy"
Sato put the net ball in his backpack, and started walking towards his class. Despite being calm as usual, he couldn't stop thinking about the two girls from earlier.
They're loud, arrogant and annoying.. Should've taught them a lesson.. Next time for sure.. But wait, they're younger than me, I can't do that, can I?.. Why not, they asked for it.. but still..
As he thought so, he noticed Emi smiling, her face excited as if nothing of the previous 10 minutes ever happened.
"Huh? Aren't you mad Emi? You know, if someone even tried to touch one of my pokeballs without my permission, I would probably get at least a little bit mad.." asked Sato, confused by Emi's behaviour.
"I guess we're all different, right? Some get mad, some don't.." He then remember about the amber-eyes girl's laugh "..some are crazy psychos, and some are not.."

As he approached the classroom, he stopped by the door and bowed: "Ladies first, of course!" Sato said, before laughing.
".. but seriously, let's get in, I think we're the only ones late"

XxLucarioXSylveonxX said:
Hi! Before we start roleplaying please read this post. There are some rules and one way to introduce yourself. Here are the rules:

- No one lined posts
-No legendaries
- Introduce yourself before roleplaying
- Maximum Pokémon to have is 3
- Shinies are allowed

This is how you introduce yourself.

Name:
Appearance: (Write as much as you want! This doesn't have to be one lined!)
Personality:
Pokémon:

How About Tomorrow. i can join

(Warning: this post has a little brutality into it)
Mikaela's ear perk up as she pick up a really juicy info. She licked her lips and smirk before entering a room with a few people, some are older, younger and the same age as her and her sister. She walk in with lazy strides ignoring the two people at the entrance 'Who are they again?'

"Hey toss it here." A brunette shouted at her.

"You know, you're pretty pale, you better let that little fellow go before he decides to paint your pretty face in purple" A black haired boy said.

Mik snapped out of her trance as she found herself already seated on one of the chairs. In her typical position at the very back, next to the window. She smirked again 'Oh yeah it's those Seniors?~' she set her eyes on them, glowing with mischief as her eyes landed on the black haired boy. 'Seniors are typically meanies. I cant believe she stand up for one.' Her smirk turn into a straight line, glancing towards the pipsqueak named, Lucy. She looked at the back of her head as if she was figuring out a puzzle. She grin 'They might have some sort of a relationship with them.~ Hm~ I wonder~' her eyes sweep the place once again before setting them back towards the boy.

'If I take one of your pokeballs, eh? You will get mad? That will be interesting~' she giggled in her head as she runs her finger at a Pokéball. Which is not hers. 'Let's see how far your anger can take you, Ryuu-chan (Dragon-chan).'

She scoff looking at the Pokéball. 'Why did I even bother doing this things? Adults are always like adults. They think they're higher than everyone, they'll crush anyone that would even dare try and sit beside their high thrones.' As she thought of this, her face morph into a scowl and her amber eyes glowed more reddish than it's original color.

A man was beating her disable best friend. He was shouting something that Mikaela can't understand. She doesn't need to. She already knew. She gritted her teeth as her eyes turn scarlet from anger. She set her Rowlet down who was gawking at the scene, she felt through her pocket until she feels the satisfying sharpness of her military pocket knife. A gift from her soon-to-be abusive father. She walk towards the man, without making any sound, as the man raise up his fat fist again. Mikaela made her move. Red. Everything. Everywhere. The man fall limp but still alive, unfortunately. She growled and rush towards Chastisy. She was bruised, black and blue, and she's not breathing.

"Adults... Senior... Tch, what a bunch of jokers. They're so funny I forgot how to laugh." She muttered, as two teardrops fall on her fingers and onto the Pokéball. She snarl, before sliding on her hood, hiding the Pokéball inside the pocket of her second jacket. She looked up at the ceiling not bothering to stop the tears since she knew that nobody will notice them. 'Seniors need to be thought a lesson. I'll make my mark and soon everyone will fear me. They wil stay away from Irenea. They wont hurt her, just like how they hurt Chastisy. I wont allow it.'

Last edited:
Sato yawned, walking towards the back of the classroom where his seat was. Meeting those girls, especially the weird orange-eyes psycho, made him forgot how tired he actually was, but being back in that place, where he would've passed the rest of the year, made him remember very well.
Great, that's just how I wanted to start the day thought Sato after realizing that his place at the back, near the window, had already been taken. By no other than that crazy kid too.
"Hey there.. uhm.." - What was her name again? - "That's my seat, you know? You can sit here on the one in front of it though, as you can see there's no-one here yet"

Irenea sigh as her sister dragged her around. With her free hand, she pull out her Rotomdex and put on her wireless earbuds. 'Can't do anything with Nee on autopilot. Might as well do something else.' As she tap her dex to wake up she didn't notice the two familiar seniors on their way in until she was seated beside her twin. 'Aren't they seniors? And isn't she a twelve year-old?' She looked down on the girl at her front. 'Were having mix classes with the Seniors. What a pain...' she groan in her head as she continue to stare at the other people inside the room with disinterest and boredom.

'Warning: Heart rate racing.' Irenea look down on her Rotomdex as it pointed it's hand-like speaker at Mikaela. She sigh after a observing her older twin 'Must be another flashback, she'll brood it out later.' She responded to the device, in Morse code by tapping, and sliding her rubber eraser on the desk. The device quieted the alert down, not like anyone can hear it since all the sound were transmitted at Irenea's earbuds. The said girl return her Pokémon back except for Alphis who was standing near Chastiefol.

She look up when she saw the black haired kid standing over her sister. Her breath hitch and her heart race with excitement and nervousness. No adult ever dared challenge her sister or her. Well they didnt make a mark yet, so it's fairly usual for them to respond with the stupidest action regarding the two sister.

At first Mik didn't respond at all only staring off into space until she felt the boy's presence beside her. She sent him a grin "Oh~ were you talking to me~?" She drawled looking at the boy. She noted her sister looking towards them, and she internally curse. 'No you can't fully taint your sister. The side of violence of you can't taint her Mikaela. You already destroy her innocence, you can't dirty her hands as well.' She scolded herself but on the outside she was still looking up at the boy, her eye's glittering in mischief and... leftover bloodlust.

Sato was staring at the girl, his facial expression showing his confusion. After a couple of seconds, he regained his composure and said: "Yes, would you please move? That's my seat."

Yeah I was right, this girl is completely insane, but what should I do? Leave her my seat? As if! Gotta show these kids that this school ain't their playground
"And would you stop looking at me like I just said something atrocious? Not that I mind really, but I would appreciate that"

"Oh~ But you said that you dont mind so why would I stop~?" She stated as she shifted in her seat. She propped up her arms on the table to use as a makeshift pillow. She stare at the boy and for a second she saw a flash of that man in place of the black haired boy. Her smirk lower but didnt disappear as her eyes turn a slight scarlet, she stare directly at his blue eyes. 'This guy think he could order me around. I'll give him props for asking first unlike other seniors who use their useless meats rather than there brain.' She dropped her head down on her hands and sigh, ignoring the guy, as a bunch of awful memories invaded her mind. 'This is bad, my sister and I are on the same class I can't fully unleash my bloodlust without harming her along with everyone else but...' she lifted her head a bit so that her chin was perch on her forearm instead, her eyes continue glow 'He look so much like him. Like them.'

Chastiefol marched up towards his owner, as a fully fledge Decidueye and a powerful one at that, he was able to make the trip unnoticed. Chastiefol appeared behind Mik his sensitivity towards emotions of his partner enable him to pick up the madness and bloodlust, the same emotions that she always feels when she encounter someone looking like the man that killed her best-friend or when she was having flashbacks. He shook his head, this was not a healthy for his trainer's already broken mind.

"Well I don't know, probably because I asked you to, and it would be nice for a new student to listen to what a senior says.." Sato shrugged and chuckled a bit "..but whatever I guess"
Yep, absolutely crazy Thought Sato while taking the seat right in front of the girl's.
"Oh and by the way, get that Decidueye back in his ball, he's not small enough to be allowed outside of it" as he said so, he looked right at the grass-type pokémon. It was a rare pokémon indeed, hard to find in the wild, and this one was shiny too. Not bad, for a kid.

(OOC - I've missed quite a bit so this reply will be a bitty long, but only so that I can catch up to you guys)

"Of course I'm not in the best humour, but I just can't let my emotions get the best of me. From my perspective, our reactions to what happened are what people of that caliber want. I'm sure it was a simple prank but it was taken far to the extreme, y'know what I mean?" Emi explained why she acted the way she did in a quiet tone before making her way into the classroom, discovering that the class was now mixed with pupils from all years. She felt an unexplained sense of guilt tingling down her spine upon entering the room, especially after saying what she had said. Everybody had seemed to be doing their own thing, which was normal - but there was also an ominous feeling that she just couldn't explain.

Her eggshell blue eyes glanced around to see which spaces were free, given the large number of students there was a high chance that her spot would be taken. Because of that, she never stuck to just one spot, it was an annoying cycle that she kept repeating.
Soon enough, her eyes landed on Mik. Her arms forming a makeshift pillow over the desk, which happened to be Sato's. Even if she didn't seem right, the amber-eyed girl had certainly caught her interest; almost as if there was more behind her actions. Her sister was also interesting, using her Rotom dex with complete disinterest in her surroundings.

Should I speak to her now before class or leave what I have to say until break?
She pondered before coming to the conclusion that it was best to leave Irenea be for now, her pondering had come from the thought of being too harsh on her from earlier. Coming across as mean or anything negative was never her intention, it was rare for Emi to be like that - that's why she tried to avoid it as much as possible.

She made her way to one of the desks at the back, having found it empty. Her bag was tucked under her desk as she took a seat and waited patiently. During her waiting, she took a moment to give herself a pep talk.
What is wrong with you today, Emi? Things may be stormy now but ya gotta smile and dance through it!

Last edited:
Mik laugh loudly "It would be nice for a new student to listen to what a senior says." Mik poorly imitated before laughing out loud again. "Hey, Senpai~ Have you heard of the quote 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'?" She mocked her eyes gleaming as she give the boy a mad smirk so wide it would put the Cheshire Cat into shame. She laugh once more before twirling the Pokéball she was playing with earlier "Well, we might happened to be new but we're certainly not newbies especially when it comes to this." She stop twirling the Pokéball, holding it up towards Sato.

She stood up from her seat, the chair made a loud scrapping noise before inevitably falling down with a loud thud from how fast she stood. "Next time, check your precious Pokémon in your belt, Senpai~" she tilted her head ever so slowly as she show the Pokéball of Sato's Metagross. A silver cape emblem was now embedded at the red top of the Pokéball.

"Man.. that's so funny" Sato said seriously, following with a fake laugh.
He then got an ultra ball out of his backpack, and threw it in the air - "Gengar, take it back with Psychic". The Shadow Pokémon appeared and immediatly his eyes started glowing. The pokéball in Mik's hand started floating towards the Ghost-Type pokémon, who then grabbed it with his "hands".
Sato then looked Mik in the eyes, retrieving his precious pokeball from Gengar, and with a mocking smile whispered "Calm down kid, you don't want to get hurt, right?"

With her little pep talk done, Emi took notice of the way Mik was treating Sato. From the chair with its eerily loud scrapping noise and the bang of a thud that followed to the 'wider than Cheshire Cat' grin; she simply raised a brow.
This year will certainly be an interesting one... She thought to herself, chuckling a little upon seeing how Sato responded to the situation. He seemed calm about it, which was the best way to approach it - Emi had always admired his way of handling situations, since he did things that she wouldn't do herself.
Standing up, she made her way to the pair with the intention of preventing any potential battles in the classroom.
"This situation's gettin' a little heated, no?" She spoke up, grinning a little.

Mik stared at them blankly before grinning "Huh? The real question should be ask to you, Senpai~"
She said as Chastiefol slide in front of her. "Let me elaborate..." her eyes glowed and this time they seem to let out wisps of amber smoke "Are you ready to be put into place, Senpai?" She asked although mockery was still evident in her voice her expression had gone completely mute. She sigh "How troublesome~ you adults sure are interesting..." she stated blankly she stare down at the Gengar "...But you always ends up the same." She sigh and made gesture to Chastiefol who nodded in understanding.

The Decidueye disappeared before reappearing at the same spot. The Pokéball in his hand. She smiled at them devoid of any emotion "Hey~, Senpai~" she drawled "Was it fun..." her smile waver "...beating up Chastisy?" She asked airily

Irenea stood up at the mention of the name. Mikaela, didn't say that name out loud and so emotionless. She always mention Chastisy with cheerfulness and positivity. She always make it sound like she was an Angel sent from heaven. Alphis was beside her in an instant as she sense the ominous aura from Mikaela as well.

What is she talking about.. well, not that I care right now honestly.
Not once, but twice she had stole his pokeball. That's way more than Sato ever tolerated.
"I don't know what you're talking about, and really, I don't care" Sato said as he took the NetBall out of his backpack. He then stood up and continued - "but I can see that you really won't let my Metagross go. You like him that much?" as he said so, he chuckled and look at his Gengar, "why don't you meet him then? Gengar, you know what to do".
The Shadow Pokemon's eyes glowed once more, but this time he didn't go for the pokeball. Instead, he simply used his Psychic to press the button at the center of the pokéball. The ball opened with a beam of light.
Metagross roared with displeasure: he wasn't used to be called this early in the morning, and being that big he wasn't used to close spaces like the classroom.
"Hey Metagross, that girl over there stole your pokeball twice and now she forced me to interrupt your morning nap, what do you think of that?" Sato then glanced at the Decidueye, who was still holding Metagross' empty pokeball in his hand.
"They deserve a lesson, right?"

She chuckled "I knew it..." she grabbed the Pokéball and shut it before squeezing it firmly in her grasp. "You enjoy, torturing her." She completely crush the Pokéball into pieces. She then look up at them boredly, Chastiefol look at her, her mouth twitch and the Decidueye swiftly took off three feather arrows and aimed at the three.

Sato glanced at the Mik's sister, who was just standing there doing nothing.
"You know, you're gonna have to pay for that pokéball"
He then turned back facing Mik. You went waaaay too far girl, I really don't like fighting younger people but you leave me no other choice.
"You really aren't that bright are you? Your Decidueye isn't that smart too it seems, he's not gonna be able to move that easily in a close space such as this classroom" Sato's face got serious, as he pointed towards the Decidueye, "Gengar, Disable!"
The Shadow pokémon's eyes glowed once more. The feather "arrows" that the Grass/Ghost type pokémon had extracted disappeared instantly.
"As I said, get your pokémon back in his pokéball and sit down"

She hummed and chuckle before snapping her finger. In an instant a Gallade appeared beside her "Close space huh? Sit down huh? Your not bright huh?" She sigh "Typical..." she started to slightly hop on her heels. She stared at him "You want a bigger space.... Fine." She held up her arm as her Gallade nodded. Lancelot' eyes glowed as the whole class along with the objects and equipments in the room floated. She snap her fingers again and the whole class disappeared leaving her and Sato with their Pokémon in the deserted room. Lancelot back up on the wall to regain his energy while Chastiefol stay in front of her. She smiled, now the initial plan can start, one on one "Mankeys first~" she drawled out playfully.

((OOC: What move was that? Or was it a special power or something?))

Guess I have no choice, that's not a problem though,- he thought, smiling - I was bored anyway.
"Gengar, Shadow Ball, aim for the Gallade! Metagross use Agility!"
A black sphere of energy appeared right in front of Gengar, who then shot it towards Lancelot. Meanwhile, the Iron Leg pokémon emitted a weak light as his speed was going up.

Glancing over at Mik, Emi could see her amber eyes glowing, this time there was something ominous about her eyes. It was almost as if Emi had predicted an ominous situation to appear - she was no psychic however, so she deemed it a pure coincidence.
Chastisy?
Emi held back a sigh, seems that something had actually happened to Mik that lead her to talk the way she was now. If she was wrong then she would just be left really confused.

Sato's Metagross was let out from his ball, morning nap disturbed and his ball stolen twice before being destroyed. The Iron Leg Pokémon didn't deserve any of it and she honestly just wanted to hug the poor thing.

A squeak escaped her lips as she and the rest of the class disappeared to a completely new location, her grin disappearing and her eyes widening with shock.
He did nothing other than get his Pokémon's ball back and then this happens? I guess I'll never understand trainers...
As gravity returned to normal in the new location, the first thing she did was rush to catch her bag before it fell and potentially cracked the egg inside. This required her jumping on a desk and doing some parkour to catch it. Once caught, she took the egg out and embraced it for dear life.

Last edited:
Mik and her Decidueye shared a glance before chuckling when they heard Lancelot sigh. "Dodge it by using Teleport. And I guess this will be a double battle, oh well~ Chastiefol, use Feather dance." She commanded, grinning at her opponent.

Meanwhile,the whole class got completely sent at the rooftop. (OOC: Just for the sake of not being accuse as an OP character with physic powers.)

Lancelot disappeared and reappeared behind to avoid being hit with his move, Chastiefol who spread his wings open before flapping them, releasing multiple sharp arrow-shape feathers.

Sato could barely contain his laughter
Why am I even fighting against this kid?
"Metagross, Meteor Mash on that Decidueye, go!" The silver metal which covered Metagross body started shining as his front "arms" united, he then charged at incredible speed towards the Decidueye, completely ignoring its attack. Metagross was already a pokémon with tremendous attack, and the speed from the previous Agility boost only made his Meteor Mash even stronger. The impact was followed by a large explosion. As the smoke cleared, Sato was shooking his head
"You see, Metagross' ability is Clear Body, this makes it unaffected by moves such as Feather Dance" explained him, still struggling to contain his laughter, "but nice try!"
Metagross then got back into position, with Gengar slightly behind it.

Looking around, Emi discovered that the new location was simply the ceiling of the classroom. She took a second to glance up, seeing that Sato and Mik were having a double battle. Her eggshell blue eyes had began to sparkle at the sight of the battle; no damage had been dealt at any side yet, but surely the impact would do something.
Unbeknownst to her, because she was too busy admiring the battle currently happening, the light blue egg in her arms had begun to wiggle.

Mik rolled her eyes as the dust cleared. She looked up the ceiling to see the whole class upside down, she frown and scratched her head "I thought they were on the rooftop..." she thought out loud before shrugging it off and looking back at the trembling male "You can laugh. After your done mind looking behind you." She casually said as the dust cleared on her side, only to reveal that the other two Pokémon disappear. "Chastiefol, Shadow Ball!" She commanded as the arrow quill Pokémon release a ball of dark energy towards Metagross.

((OOC: I'm pretty sure Decidueye doesn't get Teleport and even if it did, you wouldn't have had the time to use it, nor is Decidueye faster than Metagross, considering I had already used Agility. Please, let's try and not overpower our own pokémon))

"Gengar, quick! Use Shadow Ball as well!" Within moments, the Shadow pokémon had already prepared his own sphere of dark energy, and fired it to counter Decidueye's attack. The explosion created yet another smoke cloud.
"Metagross, don't give 'em time to think! Meteor Mash again!" said Sato, as the Steel type emerged from the smoke, charging towards Chastiefol.

"This is getting intense." Irenea whispered as she look up at the two battling trainers. She then poured after remembering what Sato told her 'A new ball, can't be afford one? Man~Seniors here are so poor~ I'm feeling quite sympathetic to them rather than hate.' She sigh. "Wowwie, honeykins! Is that Mikaela the Angel Flash?!" She groaned and poked the Rotomdex regretting that she didn't put on her earbuds "Yeah and keep your mouth shut." She hissed harshly as she let Toriel out. "Hey, Ma. I'm getting kind of nauseated at the position mind if you turning my gravity to normal?" The fox like Pokémon nodded as she pull out her stick and pointed it on Irenea who was surrounded by an orange light. She turn her upside-down again and guided her down to the proper ground where they immediately run towards the corner for a safer place to view the battle.

(OOC: No it's not Decidueye alone. Remember, Teleport, Gallade equals easy dodging. Besides even if your Metagross is fast and get double up by Agility Gallade could easily compare especially when Chastiefol and Lancelot are near at each other.)

Mik watch as the attack hit Decidueye. "Grabbed this chance and use Psycho Cut!" Lancelot nodded and charge towards his target, in mid run Lancelot perform an x with his arms as it glow light blue before releasing multiple crescent blades that flew towards his target.

Gengar.

The light-blue waves hit Gengar, dealing great damage. However.. Sato smiled.
"That wasn't really smart of you, don't you know about Gengar's ability? Guess not, considering you didn't know about Metagross too.."
Despite being heavily damaged, Gengar was still on his feet, smiling as always.
Lancelot shivered as Cursed Body activated, disabling his Psycho Cut attack.
Meanwhile, Metagross quickly got back, positioning himself besides Gengar. The steel type pokémon roared.
"You know, Meteor Mash also increases my Metagross' attack. I'd say you're in trouble, girl".

Sato took notice of Mik's sister in the corner of the room Let's be careful, you never know thought the black-haired boy as he hold his NetBall in his hand

Mikaela hummed thoughtfully before snapping her fingers once again. Lancelot immediately run towards Chastiefol and teleported on her side. Mik closed her eyes and hum some more "Clear Body, Curse Body.... Wow, body, you sure like bodies, huh?" She chuckled before shrugging and mouthed something to him that kind of look like '_h_nk_ _o_r t_e _n_o' before grinning towards her partners "Lancelot, Heal Pulse on Chastiefol and stay close with each other." She order, Lancelot nodded and put his hand on Chastiefol's shoulder who began glowing in multi purple color "Chastiefol..." she grinned "...Sucker Punch!" The Decidueye took on a runner position along with Gallade before they both charge, with Gallade only following behind, Chastiefol who was bailing his fist as he run towards Gengar fully intended on punching it on the gut.

"You are sure full of surprises and powerful too. Man~ I hate to admit it but, you own my respect boy." She laugh cheerily "But I will have you know~ Chastiefol's ability... Long Reach."

Your pokémon aren't bad either, you on the other hand..

Sato was just waiting for Mik's Lancelot to do that, to Teleport again. "Gengar, Disable!"
The Gallade proceded to use Heal Pulse though, but Sato was satisfied, as it wouldn't have been able to run away as he did until now.
As soon as he saw the two pokémon charging towards his Gengar, Sato smiled..
"I'm glad you like my surprises, but wait, there's more!" the Shadow pokémon didn't move an inch, waiting for his opponents to come at him, and when they were close enough.. "Now Gengar, let's surprise them again! Destiny Bond!"
A dark aura enveloped Gengar, as the pokémon awaited the incoming attack. "And aren't you forgetting someone? Metagross, Agility again!"

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Lucy put Eevee on her shoulder. She kept looking for her class, and after a while of looking, found it. She walked in to find that only one other kid was there. She sat down in the desk next to him. Eevee sat on the top of the desk. Lucy drummed her fingers on the desktop with boredom.

James looked at the other kid. "Hello." He mumbled, his voice barely audible. Oliver seemed very happy and tried to speak to Evee. "It seems like Oliver likes your Evee." he mumbled.

Lucius finished his complicated math, when he realized nothing was happening in the class. He went up to the front of the class, wrote "Hovercraft" on the whiteboard, and quickly left the classroom. He walked down the hall with his Meowstic, and sent out his Scolipede, in case someone wanted to battle. He watched as his Scolipede drenched venom all over a nearby table, and pulled his phone out of his pocket and called his dad. While he did, Meowstic danced with Lucius' Scolipede. He sat in one of the chairs in that hallway, and waited for someone to pass, so he could have a battle with someone in the school.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Eevee tilted his head to the side and waved back. "Eevee!(Hi!)" He tried to avoid Meowstic. He didn't want to be messed with. He jumped off Lucy's desk.

Oliver sighed and jumped on James' shoulder. Still waiting, James took out his sketch book, and started to draw Evee, Oliver chuckled lightly, before trying to speak to Evee again. "Oshawott, wott! (Hi, I'm Oliver!)"

(I'll try to RP more, but I'm trying to do another Rp, but no one cares :(
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-world-please-join.17426/)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.