• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon High (Pokemon school for Pokémon trainers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: JC
Appearance: Long dark brown hair passed the shoulder with blue eyes along with a bang that covers the right of her eye and wears black glasses with blue printed rings just on the right side, wears a black fedora hat tilted slightly down a bit along with a black tank top that is covered with a Black and Blue Flannel shirt (look it up if you don't know what that is please), Black half leg pants with black flats with the laces that wrap around her ankle. Also with arubic gold cube with only the middle of each side black around her neck that wasgiven to her by a friend back in Unova before she left with a black bracelet around her wrist with an Umbreon and Silvally charm attached to it
Pokemon: Umbreon(Blue)(Female)(Shiny), Serperior(Rosa)(Female), Ninetails(Flare)(Female)
Personality: Quite distant to others, Often not talkative but talks when she wants to, Takes her battling very seriously, Sweet, Looks out for her friends more then herself, keeps Blue mostly out of her Pokeball

May I please Join

Name: Winter
Appearance: Light Blue eyes, light blond hair, light skin, wearing: Black Long-Sleeve Shirt, Black hoodie With a Lucario on the front, Black Sweatpants, and a Black Baseball hat with a Riolu on it.
Personality: Kind, loves to battle, shy and doesn't like to talk to people.
Pokémon: Lucario, Charizard, and a Shiny Umbreon
Movesets:
Lucario - Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Extreme Speed
Charizard - Flamethrower, Wing Attack, Slash, Flare Blitz
Umbreon - Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Hyper Beam, Psychic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Winter was running to school trying not to be late, when she got to the classroom she sat in the back left corner looking around, she noticed she missed a Pokemon Battle and was kinda sad but she took out a Book and started reading.

Last edited:
Name:Lukas
Appearance: he is black with blue eyes a red and blue striped tee beige shorts a black cap with a white front that says HEROES in blue letters and orange nikes
Personality:Quick-witted smart fast on his feet
Pokémon: Osh (Oshawatt) Ray (Luxray) and Nuc (Machop)
Movesets:
Osh- Aqua jet , Shell Slash
Ray- Charge beam, Swift, Slam, and Crunch
Nuc- Karate chop , Crush claw

Osh

She had seemed to notice a battle happened as she sighed "Typical for a high school huh Blue" "Umbre!"Blue said as she walked beside her. She headed to class early as usual as she sat at a desk as Blue sat on her lap as she crossed her arms against her chest eyes closed as Blue laided on her lap looking around the classroom staying close by to her Partner as Blue could see it was quiet.-

as lukas walked in he noticed a girl sitting alone in a corner and came up to speak to her "hey there you okay" lukas said "you look alone mind if i sit here".

She smiled then chuckled "I'm sorry didn't mean to be demand like that"She stood up "I'm JC and this is Blue my partner" she extended her hand out to him as Blue pawed at the Luxray from licking her "Umbre?" Blue leaped on the Luxray's head before leaping into her arms smiling gently as she petted her gently before putting her down on the desk as his Luxay was chasing her as Blue smiled playing with the Luxray.-

"it is okay i guess i kind of came at you without warning" Lukas said. "Oh by the way im lukas and this is ray my partner". "Oops i forgot to tell you i also have osh". sends out oshawatt "and nuc". sends out machop.

JC glanced to to him "Well its nice to meet you Lukas oh and these are my other two Pokemon" she threw out two of her Pokeball sending out a Serperior and Ninetails "Rosa my Serperior and Flare my Ninetails" "Perior!" "Nine!" "Oh and it appears your Luxray has a playmate or a crush with Blue here"she chuckled looking at Lukas as she offered a seat next to him as she returned Rosa and Flare into their Pokeballs as students were starting to gather in as she sat down as Blue leaped on her lap pawing at the Lixray "Bre!" Blue looked up at her smiling as she gently petted her " So how old are you Lukas you seem young?" She asked.-

"oh im only 13 i only got in because i have a very powerful luxray ". Gesturing his head to ray "though he may not look the part , he can take down 2 gym leaders 1 go trust me i have seen him do it".

She glanced to him "Is that so well Blue here can O.K a Pokemon in one blow that's how powerful she is and also I'm 16 if you wanted to know and if that Luxray can do that then he is impressive" she smiled gently as his Luxray licked Blue "Lukas Ray is doing it again hehe" She chuckled "Umbreeeee!" Blue said pawing at Luxray's nose to stop but smiled at him.-

"well actually it is blue who has a crush when i got ray i realized he has a special ability i call it entrance , you see ray here actually can make you feel more loving to him , it also allows him to connect to the mind of his friends , which is why blue and him hit it off so quickly but according to his expression it is not just the ability , if you know what i mean".

She glanced to him "wait how is it Blue that has a crush on him Ray here licked her first on the cheek so how could ray know she does have a crush on him" she asked as Blue stopped Ray's licking with her paw "Umbre! Bre!" "Oh Blue denys that she does but she is flustered hehe" "Bre! Umbreon!" Blue leaped on the desk blush under her eyes but had serious eyes acting like she doesn't as she chuckled. "Well that's how Blue is she acts into denying even if it is true" she chuckled as Blue leaped back on her lap looking away in the opposite direction "Bre....." Blue lowered her ears shyly looking at Ray.-

"well the concept is simple : ray had to make physical contact to communicate with blue telepathically , he also likes blue a tinge of course i mean look at him".

She chuckled as she gently petted Ray "Yes a fluffy bundle of fur and his pelt color is similar to Blues but she is just all black with blue rings and gold eyes"she petted Blue after shyly looking away from Ray. "Umbre....". She walked with Lukas after class outside as Ray was happily walking beside Blue "How about we be friends since Ray has a crush on Blue or vis versa" she chuckled but before he could answer her question a loud slam was heard as dust blew as she held her hat to prevent it from flying away as a mechanical arm appeared through the dust heading straight for Ray and Blue "Blue! Ray!" She called out to them "Umbre!" She pushed Ray out of the way as the other claw missed Ray but grabbed Blue as she managed to break the claw that was after Ray "Blue!". It turned out to be Team Rocket by the sound of their laughs but she interrupted their speech "Blue quick iron tail" Umbre!" But before she could perform it she was shocked by the mechanical arm causing her to be paralyzed by it as it slowed her down "Breeeeee!" Blue said as she hung slightly in the arm ears down a bit as shocks came out of her. "Team Rocket even at school you never give up! Rosa stand by for battle!" "Serperior!" "Coil three times then Leaf blade!" "Serper!" Rosa boosted her attack and defense quickly then jumped up using leaf blade towards Team Rocket.-

"OH NO THEY DID NOT. GO RAY USE CHARGE BEAM". but ray is knocked out by a flamethrower from there pyroar "no ray ok osh use aqua jet and nuc use crush cla- AHHHH" as lukas is blasted back by hyper beam.

She helped Lukas up "Trying combining your Pokemon's power to make it stronger watch" "Rosa Frenzy Plant and Flare Flamethrower!" "Serpeeeeerrrrrriiior!" "Niiiiiinetails!". Rosa and Flares moves combined together as the flames surrounded the Frenzy Plants roots creating a Flame Frenzy Plant as it knocked out both of their Pokemon and the balloon as it crashed down letting go of Blue as she was falling down "Blue!" She said as there was a strong gust after the crash as she was unable to see her at the moment.-

Once the dust cleared she saw Blue fall in as she ran up and jumped catching her as she fell "Blue are you alright?!" "Umbre..." Blue smiled as she knew something like that wouldn't stop her as she gave her a Cheri berry to heal any paralyze then placed her down "use Moonlight Blue" "Bre!" Blue healed herself then grabbed an Oran berry as she leaped to Ray "Bre! Umbreon!" She placed the Oran Berry down in front of him as she gently pulled at his ear telling him to stand.-

Blue looked up at ray and smiled "Bre! Umbre!" Blue stood on her back paws and licked his cheek as she smiled "Blue lets finish this!" "Bre!" Blue leaped to her side standing tall "Blue finish them off with Hyper beam!" "Bre!" Blue leaped in the air as a strong beam shot out of her maw hitting the balloon as it exploded taking Team Rocket with it as Blue landed "well done Blue I can count on you as always" she smiled "Umbreon!"Blue smiled as she petted her.-

Winter heard a crash out the window and looked out seeing Team Rocket and two kids. When class was going to start, she put away her book and got out a pencil. Then she looked at her phone to check the time.

She glanced to him "Oh thank you Lukas that's just how Blue shows her power" she said smiling as she placed a shiny black flower with a blue gem in the middle on her ear as Blue smiled happily "Umbre!" "I know you would like it Blue" she gently petted her as shs noticed a group of Luxray in the distance but came closer "Ray! Ray! Luxray!" "Bre! Umbreon!" Blue understood what the Luxray said and seemed to back away slightly under Ray. "Uh oh seems like that Luxray likes Blue as well and wants her but said no and I don't think Ray likes it too much....but the problem is Luxray has an ability called Rivalry which it becomes more competitive and stronger when the same gender but if its the opposite its weaker unless Ray has intimidate as that lowers the attack but since this is a male Luxray Ray will have a better chance at defeating him" She explained to Lukas. "Luxray! Ray!" "Umbre!" Blue said back.-

She glanced to him "Do you honestly know what to do in this situation Lukas?" She asked a bit concerned if he understood. "Bre?" Blue sighed a bit looking to her partner then at Lukas.-

"well ummm... maybe , ok fine i dont know ugh im not an expert at abilities but i am an expert at breeding but that does not matter right now does it".

She glanced to him "Oh so your a Pokemon breeder well I suppose I can help you with abilities and strategies if your having a hard time battling if your interested since I focus on them more on strategy" she said as she was watching Ray battle off the Luxray.-

"yah and i can help you with egg types and natures , fun fact osh is from an egg i breeded and ray has perfect ev's and iv's".

She glanced to him "Well its a possibility Blue will have an egg with Luxray since they both adore each other and this battle is just about over" she glanced at the battle as the male Luxray was down as the group of Luxray fled. Blue happily leaped over to Ray "Umbre!?" She smiled as she gently licked his cheek "Luxray?" She chuckled seeing Ray lick her cheek back "Its kind of obvious Lukas but yes if you want to add another Pokemon to your team Eevee is an excellent choice" she offered as they started walking again as Blue and Luxray were a bit ahead chasing each other "Don't stray to far Blue be cautious and you too Ray!" She shouted to them but kept an eye on them.-

She chuckled "Yes I suppose it is Eevee is a rare Pokemon to have having eight different evolution types to evolve into Umbreon being one but if you arr interested in learning more of Eevee I can tell you everything about" She offered as Blue sat under Ray looking up at him and smiled "Umbre?". It was then two trainers came up to them asking for a battle "Hey you girl and boy how about a battle and if I win I get your rare Umbreon" "Then I will get that Luxray" they both said as she snickered "In your dreams kid there is no way a trainer like you can beat Blue that easily so what do you think Lukas do you want to train a bit with them or just straight up battle them?" She asked as Blue was eager to battle "Umbre!" Blue said leaping in front of her eyes with determination.-

instead of accepting the battle lukas began to laugh "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA wait you are serious ok then prepare to be pummeled GO RAY"

She sighed "Yes of course I was serious"she chuckled "Blue Shadow ball iron tail!" "Umbre!" a Shadow ball was unleashed then an iron tail as she hit the Shadow ball with iron tail giving it a full boost as it hit the male trainers Growlithe it being knocked down quickly but stood up weakly. "Lukas your turn" She said as Blue stood guard of Ray glancing to him "Umbre!".-

She blushed then made a serious face "He is not my boyfriend! I am much older then him now shut your yap! Blue Hyper beam!" Blue shot out a strong beam as it knocked out the boys Growlithe then Blue stood back to recharge her self after that Hyper beam.

Status
Not open for further replies.