• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon Direct Announced for Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
As always at this time of year, it's been very quiet in the Pokémon world over the last few months. Pokémon Sun and Moon have been and gone, shaking up the franchise as they go, but the hype quickly faded, and we all began to ask... what's next?

It sounds like we'll find out tomorrow – Nintendo have announced a Pokémon Direct for tomorrow, June 6th, at 3pm British Standard Time (that's 7 am PT – you can translate this into your own timezone here.)

What might be announced tomorrow? The run-time is allegedly only 8 minutes long, so it's unlikely we'll see much more than the logo of whatever is revealed. That said, we can still rampantly speculate – it could be Pokémon Stars, allegedly coming to Switch this year; or a Pokkén Tournament port; Sinnoh remakes; or maybe something new entirely.

Either way, we have less than 24 hours to wait – join us right here tomorrow for the news as it happens.

Attachments

• slack-imgs.jpg
    slack-imgs.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I personally want to hear something about either Stars or a game based in Kanto that takes place after SM where Lillie is your Rival. A friend of mine heard a rumor about a Diamond and Pearl remake so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.