• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon College RP

Hearing her phone drop to the floor he said "don't worry baz will be okay we'll talk when you guys get here" he then hung up.

He looked at JC but for some reason every time he looked at her he couldn't help but smile because of how beautiful she was.

For some reason, this reminded her of her mother. She just realized how much she missed her. She forced back tears anyway, and tried to forget her sudden thought.

"I just wish JC would finish petting all the pokemon because I want to head to the hill that overlooks the city with her it'll be soooo romantic she'll love it."

Isabella knew Tyler and JC were really close friends, but she didn't knew he felt that away. This brought a sudden feeling of anger to her, and she couldn't understand why.

Not even realized her fists were clenched and her face was red she quickly went back to looking nuetral "Oh yeah! Just um... you know.... doing stuff...." this time she couldn't think of a excuse.

"I took her to the fanciest restaurant then we went roller skating and ice creams it was sooo much fun, I'm just happy she's happy, I love her sooo much I'm just worried that she might not feel the same way."