• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open pokemon college 2.0

"Ooh," Anna said as Dragonair was struck with thunder. "Well, good thing electric types aren't very good against dragons. You good, Dragonair?" She asked.
Dragonair nodded her head.
"Okay then," she said, "lets go with twister again!"

Raichu took a hit and was on the ground but then he got up"Nice shot but that's not it I'm not giving up yet!" Brain yelled. "Now use Iron Tail!" Brain yelled. "Hehe steel types are super effective against dragon type".

Last edited:
Anna stared at Dragonair for a moment in stunned silence. "That," she said, "did a lot more damage than I had expected."
Anna called Dragonair back to her pokeball and said "congratulations" to Brian.
Then she looked at the professor. "Is there a Pokemon center anywhere around here?"

Zala approached the Blissey that stood alongside the white door to the Nurse's office. The Blissey said while she noticed her with the Minun, "Blissey? Bli?" She nodded at the Blissey while she saw her opening the door to the Nurse's office. She walked inside with the Blissey while she saw her hopping towards the Nurse.

The Minun began to cry in a louder tone, as Zala tried to keep him calm. She patted his stomach while the Nurse came over to her and said, "Well, I suppose that you need me here. Unfortunately, your Minun doesn't seem to be too happy here; does he have something that might be bothering him?"
She replied to the Nurse in a timid tone, "I came here since Minun needs his check up. He really hates having to go over to the Nurse and Pokémon Centers since he's scared of medicine here. Also, let me just say that needles are going to umm.... you'll see...."

The Nurse replied while the Blissey walked inside another room, "Follow me to this room, I think that it's best if Minun is with you for the check up. He doesn't even seem very comfortable here, but he's not the only one that doesn't like going to me. There's a Buneary in the room that my Blissey just went to, she's asleep right now since she needs to rest from her injuries that we both treated." Zala nodded and followed her inside the treatment room, as the Minun continued to sob about.

"Oh why yes there's a nurses office and pokemon center by the main office we were at earlier, there's always a blissful by the entrance so you can't miss it hehe." The professor explained to Anna. "And congratulations on you're victory Brian, you sure are quite the fierce trainer. Thats how me and decidueye here got so far in this career hehe, you know we're quite the battlers ourselves you know?" The professor explains to Brian now, Decidueye proudly showing off.

The Nurse stood by a table that was alongside a drawer; as it housed several tools and jars that were filled with a variety of liquids that slowly swirled inside. Zala walked towards the table while the Minun's tail shook in discontent. The Nurse said to her while the Minun still sobbed, "Alright, now it's time for the check up. Just place the Minun down on the table and I'll do things from here. He doesn't look too happy here, so I'll try to make this as quick as possible."

She replied while the Nurse opened the drawer and grabbed a stethoscope, "I'll just hold the little baby still. I don't want the same thing to happen like last week when I was at the Pokémon Center." She gently placed her arms around the overwrought Minun, as he squirmed and emitted a faint cry at her.

Meanwhile, the Buneary was asleep in her small bed, while the Blissey returned back to the entrance of the Nurse's Office. The Buneary's tiny paws wiggled about in her slumber. Her light tan fur shook along with the slight breeze that came from the slightly opened window. Her chest was snugly wrapped around with bandages, as there was a small ice pack that rested on her head. She continued to lie in the bed, while the tan blanket cuddled around her body.

"Hello?" Anna asked in the empty room as she entered the Pokemon Center. She looked around, trying to find the nurse.
"Sorry," the nurse said as she came out of a room that was connected to the Pokemon Center. "I was a bit busy."
"Oh, sorry if I bothered you," Anna apologized.
"No, it's quite alright," the nurse said. "So, do you need to heal a Pokemon?"
"Yeah," Anna said, handing the nurse Dragonair's pokeball.
While the nurse was healing Dragonair, Anna looked around. She saw two open doors. In one of the rooms, there was a Buneary lying a bed. In the other room, there was a girl holding a Minun.
"Here you go," the nurse said, giving Dragonair back to Anna. "Now, I have to go finish giving this Minun its checkup." The nurse walked into the room with the girl and her Minun and closed the door behind her.

"Oh very impressive haha." The professor said laughing cheerfully. "You may even be able to earn the place of school champion hehe." Although we don't have one yet, I'm having all staff members spread the word. Whoever is able to prove their the strongest in the school earns the spot as school champion." The professor explains to Brian. "There's only a few things that must be done hehe.

(OOC: I'm assuming that the Nurse and Blissey are NPCs, and if they are, then I would have to assume that everyone would be able to control them; though simultaneous controlling between others might be a bit chaotic. Also @ThunderScookie, my character bio is on the previous page... it's a bit long since I have added a lot more information to it.)

BIC:

Zala saw the Nurse walking back inside the room after the Nurse healed a Dragonair, as the Minun's anxiety swelled up the moment he noticed the door closing. His arms flailed about in protest to the check up, as Zala kept a tight grip on him. She calmly said while the Nurse placed the stethoscope on his chest, "Shh... it's okay Minun. Just relax, it'll be over before you know it!" The Minun continued to cry in her arms, as his tail shook with his uneasiness that was now in abundance.

Meanwhile, the Buneary began to rouse from her slumber, while she took in rapid, quiet breaths. Her feet wiggled along to the cool breeze in miniscule motions, as her arms slowly waved about. Her ears suddenly perked up to the faint sound of a Pokémon that quietly cried out! She slowly opened her eyes while she exclaimed to herself in response to the cry, "B- Buneary?! Buneary!"

Just as Anna was leaving the nurse's office, she heard the little pitter-patter of tiny feet chasing her. She turned around and saw Buneary chasing her out of the nurse's office.
"Here you go!" Anna said, scooping Buneary up with her arm. "Where are you running to?" she asked in a childish voice.
"Bun bun!"
"Alright, Bunbun, let's get you back where you belong."
Anna carried Buneary into the room with the nurse, the girl, and her Minun. "Does this little kid belong to either of you guys?" she asked.

"Alright bye see you later!" The professor waved back and headed to his office, making sure everything was in line in the school before entering his office with Decidueye by his side. He sat at his desk and turned on his intercom to make an announcement to the whole of the college. "Hello everyone this is Professor Nightshade speaking, I just wanted to remind everyone of tomorrow's new school year competition. All trainers that participate in a battle will get extra credit to start off the year."

"Man that tastes good!"Brian said after taking a bite from the malasalda. "Tomorrow I'll ask the professor and see how many pokemon you can use"He continued.

(OOC: I sense something that is disturbing me a lot.)

BIC:

The Nurse was still busy with the checkup, as she walked out of the room for a brief moment. Zala continued to hold the Minun on the table, as she replied to Anna in a shy tone, "I'm not even sure if I'm even fit to be in a battle of several other people, let alone with only another person. Minun's not really himself here after that incident that occurred years ago." The Minun nodded at Zala while he listened to her, as he placed his left paw in his mouth. His tail shook from the static electricity that gradually built up from his unease, as he glanced over at Anna.

The Buneary felt a grip between her tiny body, as she glanced around the area. She noticed that she was in the air being held up by Anna, as she also noticed another girl with a Minun. Her tail shook in response to the grip that Anna had on her, as she quietly rubbed on the fleece that surrounded her lower body. She glanced around the area, while her small, light tan eyebrows rose when she noticed the Nurse was somewhere else.

"You know what I think i should tell the professor about it"Brian said to himself. He walked into the professor's office and said "Hey professor how many pokemon can you use?"He asked.

"Oh hello again haha. Only one is permitted for this first competition of the year but later competitions will allow more as time goes on." The professor explained

"Ok I'm fine using one pokemon i was just wondering, well back where I was cya"Brian said leaving the room. He walked down the hallway so quietly he said nothing at all. He got a potion and a elixir from his bag to heal Raichu.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh my gods.
I've heard Autoing referred to as "Bunnying" in some communities, but for it to be done with a literal bunny... PFFFFFFFFFF.

But in all seriousness. Annabelle-Lucero - what you did in that post is something that is strictly forbidden by our RP Forum Rules. You CANNOT control another person's character without their permission. The Buneary in question is not your character nor an NPC, and thus you may not just randomly 'pick it up' and take it anywhere - unless you discuss the matter in private with the person the character belongs to and they allow it. Seeing as I received a report about this, clearly no such discussion has been held here.

Read up and refresh your memory regarding the rules. Next time I receive a report of Autoing, there will be official warnings involved.

Zala replied while she kept her steady grip on the Minun, "Well, umm... it's kinda a long story. I was one of the few survivors of a crashing ship on a vacation years ago. The ship came crashing due to an iceberg, and ultimately... the storm caused it to fall apart. Just thinking about the entire thing makes my heart shake."

She took in a deep breath and continued on, "I almost forgot to tell you this, since this is very important with Minun. You see, he once wrote to me that-" She was suddenly interrupted from the Minun hitting her with his paws, as his cheeks sparked angrily! He glared at her while energy surged throughout his tiny body, as he glanced over towards Anna with an enraged look!

Zala said to the Minun while she continued to hold him down on the table, "Minun look, you need to calm down here. I understand that you don't want me to tell her what really happened with you here. I know that you're too sad to even talk because of this, and I understand that. Please relax now, I'm trying to explain to the girl here." The Minun crossed his arms, as Zala patted his head in a gentle motion. The Buneary dozed off in Anna's arms, as she waited for the Nurse to come back.

Name: Rylee
Pokemon: Eevee (Belle) and Buneary (Rose)
Personality: Kind, Smart
Extra: Is cousins with Lillie from sun and moon anime

Rylee carried her Eevee, Belle all the way to the college. "Finally, Belle, we made it." She said walking inside. She put Eevee down. Belle sat down wagging it's tail.

Name: Jake
Pokemon: Chandelure, Mimikyu
Personalitu: Nice, Stupid, a Bit Shy, Some times Heartless or Mean.
Extra: Is Gay, Has A brother that is the complete opposite of him (Later in story.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake Walked Into the School with his Chandelure Right by his side and he was Holding Mimikyu in his Arms. He Was Walkinb When He accidentally bumped into a Guy. "Oh! I'm sorry!"