• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Coliseum RP

Stevie calmed down and said"its just that it's not only Team Skull but all the other teams too!" stevie answered the question of karpman why Stevie unconscious "i just... let me explain when i was a young boy i always dreamed of having a pokemon friend and when i became ten i got to choose one i choose litten and as i picked him i feeled something warm inside it was like he was my only hope i played with him everyday i did everything but one day i was walking with litten sleeping on my arms and team skull came team skull tried to steal my litten but i ran off till a big guy came took litten and i never saw him again" stevie sat on the ground crying out of frustration "thats why.... when they come i will finish them" stevie then hugged feraligatr "im still lucky i got you feraligatr"

Togetoge gave an "awe" sounding squeak and hugged Stevie to calm him down. Oratora, who saw hugs, thought it was a hug-fest, so she began hugging Stevie. Togetoge beckoned for Karpman and Quaju to join in on the hug. Quaju scoffed and rolled his eyes before joining, limply putting his arms around Oratora and Feraligatr, not wanting any part of this. He would rather deal with it for a few seconds rather than Togetoge's bickering about his behavior the entire day, though.

Last edited:
Carter saw that Zoroark was going for an attack. Carter, being the risky person that he is, decided that he would risk it all, just like he's always done in a situation like this. So he went for it. "Hawlucha, use High Jump Kick." Hawlucha spread his wings, then jumped at Zoroark.

The hit landed with Zorro's crossed arms before they were even able to uncross themselves to attack. Zorro's eyes widened and the blow flew him back into a tree, with bark splintering off into different directions. Some of the splintered bark landed on Zorro's body, causing even more damage.

The illusion began to fade away. The trees slowly dissipated into the wind, and the green grass below their feet became the hard, dust-covered ground of the Pokemon arena. The audience could finally see through the fading thicket of trees, and see Zorro's one final moment.

As the Illusion Fox Pokemon fell to the ground when the last tree, of which he landed against, disappeared, he struggled to get back up. The splinters from the tree sent shooting pain up through his entire back. Angel stopped dancing to watch in horror as Zorro tried to get back up on his usual hind feet.

Not being able to bear her Pokemon's suffering, she yelled: "Zorro! Return!"

Zorro looked on over at Angel with pain in his eyes. He seemed to be grateful, but it also seemed like he wanted to keep fighting... To win. Instead of fighting off the red beam from his Luxury Ball like he usually would, he slumped to the ground and let the beam carry him off to the safety of his confines. Angel's teary-eyed composure on her face disappeared after she kissed Zorro's ball and hugged it tenderly to her chest.

She looked on over at Carter and ran to him. When she got to him, she gave a heartfelt smile and held out her hand for him to shake after such a wondrous battle. Her eyes were still watery, however, and all she wanted to do right now is hide and cry, so she couldn't speak for fear she'll break down right in front of this boy. At least she'll feel better healing all of their Pokemon.

Last edited:
"Hawlucha! Great job!" He yelled out as he called him back into his ball.

The intercom came back on. "I have no idea what happened, and I'm pretty sure you ladies and gentlemen don't either. But the winner is Carter!"

Carter saw Angel run over too him. She had tears in her eyes as she stuck out her hand for him to shake. He took her hand. "That was an amazing battle... are you okay?"

Angel just nodded and smiled toward him, trying not to say anything.

Quaju, who could feel that something wasn't right with Angel, told Oratora and Togetoge to break their hugfest and follow him towards Angel. He was the first one to make it to Angel, appearing from the side Carter was on. He walked over to her and saw that she's about to explode into a sobbing mess. He motioned Carter and Angel to follow him back to the snack room, with Togetoge and Oratora getting a head start.

Angel's legs became shaky and difficult to walk on, but Quaju was there to help her stand. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and aided her in her walking. A grateful tear escaped Angel's eye and she smiled at her Pokemon. She tried to say something, but the lump in her throat formed from the pain she saw Zorro in caused her to almost break down again.

As soon as she was away from all the eyes staring at her from the audience, she finally let forth the tears she's been holding back. She yelled through her sobbing, "I'm so sorry, Zorro...! W-why did I let you fight, when I knew this was going to happen...?!"

She crumpled to the ground, sobbing uncontrollably. Zorro escaped from his Poke Ball to calm her down, letting her know that he's alright, but the splinters in his back made it a little difficult with all the pain shooting up from his spine.

Mimi forced herself out of her Poke Ball and noticed that Angel left her dressy clothes back at the arena. She used her Shadow Sneak attack to use her shadow to pick up the items and drag them toward her. She handed them to Angel, and Angel grasped her clothes and hugged them tightly, trying to stifle her sobbing.

Last edited:
Karpman watched the Greninja and his friends suddenly break off their group hug and run away. Curious, he decided to follow them. Karpman watched as Angel's Pokemon went to support her and comfort her as she fell to pieces.
What do I do... Shiori thought as he watched the whole scene. Taking off his Magikarp mask, Shiori walked over to where Angel was and cleared his throat.
"Uh... Well, I guess I'm not the only one having a bad day." Shiori said, trying to break the ice.

Up in the stands, Shiori's Zoroark (still disguised as a human) covered her mouth when Zorro took the full force of Hawchula's High Jump Kick. Being a Dark Type, she knew the pain of a powerful fighting attack. Concerned for a fellow Zoroark, she began to head towards where she thought Angel and her Pokemon went.

Zorro, with splinters still piercing his back, grunted in pain as he tried to get Angel to hug him, giving a half-smile towards Shiori for trying to make her feel better. Angel said through her sobbing, "I knew his illusion would hurt him, and I knew that he was going to get severely hurt because he just doesn't want to quit..."

Zorro chirped and hugged her tightly, as Angel hugged him around his neck, petting his long mane. She looked at his arms where the High Jump Kick landed and she saw that the arms were swollen. She tenderly held his arms and began to prod to see how badly it hurts. Zorro screeched in pain, and fought his instincts to slash at his trainer. She sighed and looked on at the badly damaged arms. She knew that he had a fracture. Why was he trying to get up with fractured wrists? Glad she stopped him. She looked at Shiori and smiled, nodding at his statement.

"I feel extremely bad every time I make my Pokemon fight. Zorro likes to fight until he gets into a coma," she sniffled as she continued. "As you can see, it upsets me greatly...." She eyed Zorro, whose ears went back out of regret. "But I know he can't help himself. He's the only one out of every single one of my Pokemon who still have their instincts. Whenever he is badly damaged, he becomes violent and won't stop fighting, putting himself, me, and his opponent in danger. And I see that Oratora was trying to use her words to talk to you," she chuckled. She noticed from the moistness on Oratora's body and the slight mist in her hair. It was never that moist when she last saw her... In her Poke Ball.

Last edited:
"Yeah. Your Pokemon are quite something. Using a Pokemon's understanding of English to communicate by forming bubbles, it's incredible! Ive never seen anything like it." Shiori said, sitting at a table. He gave a small smile. "The bond between you and your Pokemon is so intense. I'm kinda jealous."
Shiori's Zoroark jogged into the snack bar, and saw the state of Zorro. Her eyes widened, and she ran over to him, forgetting that she was still in her human disguise. Zoroark went to look at Zorro's arms.

Zorro saw the human-Zoroark and chirped at her, seeing through her disguise instantly. He communicated with her via chirps and growls, basically saying to transform back before she wasted too much energy.

Angel smiled and felt a little better after Shiori successfully broke the ice. Her voice was still shaky, but she wasn't sobbing anymore, as she conversed with Shiori: "Why, yes. Oratora wanted to read sheet music and learn English, so I taught her when she was still young. She is also one of the few Pokemon of her species to have the Ability Liquid Voice, which aids in singing, and turns all sound-based moves into the Water-Type. Naturally, I helped her exploit her strengths, as I did for each and everyone of my Pokemon. It is also why my dance styles are different for each of them, as it captures their fighting style, behavior, strengths, and personality the best. I'm 35, and my newest member has been with me for the last 10 of those years. We know all about each other and strive to better ourselves as a team. Now, I can teach you my secrets, but you'll have to wait until I'm done healing our Pokemon."

With that, she got up and began to pull all the splinters out of Zorro's back, one by one. Zorro groaned and his claws cut through the carpet as he tried his best not to run away. Félin forced himself out of his Poke Ball and gave Mimi and Zorro herbs to minimize their pain. Once they both have taken their "medicine", they immediately fell asleep, and the pain they were enduring couldn't wake them up, until they got their energy back. Félin did the same and fell asleep, who then curled around Mimi protectively.

Angel noticed that Shiori's disguised Zoroark was there and smiled at her, still plucking all the splinters out of her sleeping Pokemon. "I see your Zoroark is 'interested' in mine," she stated, chuckling, putting more emphasis on the "interested". "I think my Zorro would be old enough to be her father," she giggled.

Last edited:
"So you saw through her disguise? I shouldn't be surprised, you having a Zoroark yourself on your team." Shiori said with a small smile. His Zoroark turned to him, just now realizing he was in the room with her. Her face turned to one of anger, and she stormed out of the room. Shiori winced, and unconsciously rubbed his face where Zoroark had slapped him before.
"Zoroark... She's still bitter about me forfeiting, I guess. She's very proud, and considers the fact that I forfeited the match embarrassing." Shiori said, his small smile turning to a frown. He shook his head and tried to get his mind off the subject.
"Anyway, I wouldn't say 'interested'. We're from the Kanto Region, and Zoroark doesn't see many other Zoroark there. It's just been a while since she's seen another one of her species." Shiori said.

She watched his Zoroark leave as she absent-mindedly plucked the rest of the tiny slivers out. Angel nodded and mumbled something about his Zoroark, but it was just a little out of earshot to be heard. Her face had a look of sadness as her mind flashed back when he explained Zoroark's situation, and she knew what it felt like to not see people or Pokemon for a long while.

"I was born in the Kalos Region, Laverre City, but moved to Alola when I was just a child. I vaguely remember the transportation we took getting there. When we found his egg all alone on Route 20 of the Kalos Region, I helped took care and hatched Zorro by the time I was 5, and we've been together ever since. There are no wild Zoruas or Zoroarks in Alola, so Zorro can relate. As well as I," she explained.

She got all the slivers out, and began to use a green paste and massaged it on all the wounds on Zorro's, Mimi's, and Félin's body, rubbing it in until their skin absorbed the strange healing paste. In a matter of moments, their bruises and cuts disappeared and healed completely, with the healed cuts leaving a faint scar. She put metal bracers on Zorro's wrists and bandaged them tight to keep the bracers in place and to keep him from breaking his wrists if he ever decided to put any amount of pressure on them.

Zorro woke up immediately after he was done getting cared for and looked around for Shiori's Zoroark, only to find out that she disappeared. She hugged Angel and licked her face affectionately before grabbing a bunch of PokeBeans from her bag and running off in search of Shiori's Zoroark.

Angel chuckled. "I guess he really wants to make her feel better about your situation. I understand, sometimes a lack of motivation and confidence can cause one to lose their cool in a battle, even when they are so close to winning. I am so sorry you had to forfeit. As for your Zoroark, she should swallow her pride a bit to realize why you did it. People who make alter egos need something that they have never gotten before, and so they use their other selves to obtain what they so desperately need or want, in a fulfilling way. Sometimes their alter ego becomes so boosted and large that they lose themselves in the process. Does she even know why you made Karpman? Does she even know the psychological explanation of needing a confident and boisterous alter ego to help with your other, not-so-confident self? I had an alter ego when I was younger because I had mental issues. I still do and still have my alter ego. You can see her when I'm being a child. Does she not see that, or was it not explained to her? Merde..." Angel's voice became serious and out-of-character for her usual behavior. Her voice gradually rose in pitch and loudness from the moment she began almost criticising his Zoroark's behavior towards Shiori to the end of her rant. Quaju looked on in surprise, as he never seen her talk like that before, one with so much knowledge and actually acting like a 35-year-old, if not a little older.

Angel sighed and shook her head, trying to calm herself down and collect her thoughts. "Sorry, I just feel bad for you and for your Zoroark. I hope she realizes your faults before she tries to break you down anymore than what you already are."

Her deep understanding of psychology would even surprise Zorro if he were here. Félin and Mimi woke up when her voice became almost feverish in her rant, and the mental and verbal exertion caused by the stress of seeing Shiori's Zoroark's behavior and the condition of Carter's and her Pokemon seemed to have taken its toll. Her eyes became almost dead and her hair was strewn, with some hanging out of her pony tail. Her posture looked tired and beat. She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed, finally able to collect herself.

"So sorry about that. I didn't mean to say anything bad about your Zoroark. It's just that I've been through the exact same situation, but Quaju rather than your Zoroark. It hurts me to see it happen again. The state of my Pokemon, as well as Carter's, doesn't help, either," as she said that, she took her pony tail out of her hair and finger-brushed her hair before healing Carter's Hawlucha with the weird paste. It smelled bitter, but felt cool to the touch, numbing the pain as it was administered to the cuts from Zorro's claws.

"I believe you should take out your Drifblim and Snorlax, so I can help them, too," she stated to Carter. Togetoge squeaked and pulled on Angel's arm, trying to make her stop. She smiled at Togetoge, but continued to help. "I'm sorry, Togetoge, but I promised Carter I'd heal his Pokemon."

Togetoge pouted and snuggled up against Félin, who then became worried for his trainer.

Last edited:
Carter let out Drifblim and Snorlax. Who were really tired but happy that they won. Snorlax tried to make his way over to Incineroar, but fell down, falling asleep. "Thank you for this, I wish I could help heal your Pokemon."

Angel shook her head, but smiled at his want to help. "Eet eez alright," her Kalosian-French accent slipped through as she tenderly cared for Hawlucha's cuts. "You can, however, help heal your own Pokemon. They are your companions, after all," she added. She gave Carter a bowl filled with the bitter, cold, green, healing paste. "This healing paste was created by mixing different healing herbs to be used as a topical ointment instead of having the Pokemon eat the nasty-tasting plants. I did create this, but I had to buy most of these herbs. I still don't know where these herbs could be growing, sadly, but soon I'll find out," she explained.

"First, you swipe your two fingers to gather some. Smaller amounts for smaller wounds, and vice-versa. Next, you administer the ointment by rubbing it gently on the wounds of your Pokemon and let the ointment deal with the wound. That simple. If you grab too much, the excess paste won't sink into the wound or skin of the Pokemon, and if you grab too little, the wound won't heal completely. This paste only heals bruises and scratches, not broken or fractured bones. You'll have to have different methods to deal with those. Otherwise, they are a faster way to heal the Pokemon. If the Pokemon have any internal bleeding, have them eat a Sitrus or Oran Berry. Even though the Berries heal wounds also, they are usually used when the Pokemon's adrenaline speeds up the process. Otherwise, it will take longer than this method. Great way to fix your Pokemon's hunger and wounds, though," she explained. She went through the steps with a visual representation, too, healing a scratch on Hawlucha's chest. The paste vanished from Carter's eyes, but so did Hawlucha's scratch. The only thing visible was a very faint scar, but it's hardly visible with a naked eye. You'll have to go looking for it if you'd want to see it.

Carter followed the steps as good as good as he could possibly manage. He was sure he did it right, as some of the scratches on Snorlax and Drifblim went away.

Angel smiled happily and made a gleeful little squeak. "Yay! You did it!" she smiled excitedly. "Any more boo-boos, Drifblim? Snorlax?" she asked his Pokemon. She finished healing Hawlucha and allowed him to rest.

Félin looked at Snorlax and gave him a toothy smile. He took Togetoge and Mimi with him as he snuggled up against Carter's Snorlax, resting against his rival/friend, purring contentedly.

Last edited:
Shiori looked at Angel in a new light after her passionate speech. He shook his head.

"Angel, you're really something." Was all Shiori could say. He reflected on what she said, and was so lost in thought that he didn't see Carter and his Pokemon. Shiori looked up, ready to say something to Angel, when he started in his seat, seeing Carter for the first time.

"Oh, hey. Congratulations on your win." Shiori said to Carter.

Meanwhile, Shiori's Zoroark was still in her human disguise. She was leaning against a railing, looking out onto the arena. She was fuming, angry at her trainer and herself. It took almost all of her willpower not to dissolve her illusion.

Angel smiled and nodded at Shiori in thanks. She took over caring for Carter's Pokemon, since she found more wounds from their battle, especially the burns on Snorlax. The paste could stop it from hurting, but it won't heal, so she pulled out a bunch of herbs from her bag, as well as her pestle and mortar, and began to create another paste, one that is a lighter green than the other one. She began to ground the herbs furiously, almost losing her mortar in the process.

Zorro found Shiori's Zoroark in the stands. He shambled on over to her, Poke Beans in hand. He grunted when he was behind her, and he held the beans tightly in his grip, just in case she smacked them away in anger. He showed he was submissive and didn't mean any harm by almost bowing to her, not looking her in the eyes, but looked to the ground instead. He looked like some peasant groveling before a royal figure, but his instincts were kicking in and he's being polite to a fellow Zoroark of the opposite gender.

Last edited:
Zoroark whirled around, snarling and losing her illusion, not caring if she scared the tar out of human or Pokemon. She stopped, however, confused at seeing Zorro kneeling before her, offering her Poke beans. Shiori's Zoroark felt a little embarrassed and turned away, growling and asking what Zorro wanted.

Shiori watched Angel mash the herbs, and was curious.
"Uh... So what are you making now?" Shiori asked.

Zorro made a chirping noise, saying that he just wanted to see if she was alright, and to see if she was hungry at all. He smirked when she became confused and embarrassed, mentally chuckling to himself when she turned away. He stood up a little straighter after she turned, being at least a few inches taller than the Zoroark before him. He growled a bit and insisted she take the Poke Beans. He chirped and told her it would make her feel better.

Angel looked up at Shiori and smiled. "Oh, well since the paste I have now doesn't heal burns, I'm making another one that does. This one will basically have the same effect as the other one, it just won't heal bruises or scratches."

She continued to mash the herbs until they became a powdery mush. She went to the water machine and poured a bit of water into the bowl. She then began to stir in the water until the new paste was formed. She then went over to Snorlax and administered a small amount of this new paste on his burns, which healed instantly. She smiled at her work and patted his huge belly. "There, all better."

Shiori watched Angel apply her cream to Carter's Snorlax, and watched as it instantly healed.
"Hey, that's pretty good! Where did you learn to make that stuff?" Shiori asked, curious. "It seems to work better than Burn Heals!"

Zoroark inspected the Poke beans, never seeing one before, and cautiously tried one. It tasted good, and she felt her mood lift a little bit. She chirped a thank you to Zorro, and tried another.

Angel replied with a smile: "There was an old lady back at Heahea City on Akala Island. She sold some of these herbs and, because I worked at her store for a bit as a volunteer, she taught me how to create healing paste. She told me that selling paste wouldn't help her sales go up, so she just sold the materials to avoid people thinking she was a quack. She isn't, though," she chuckled. "She just had way too much free time."

Zorro chirped and was happy that her mood lifted. He decided to eat one as well, the blue bean crunching satisfyingly as he chewed on it and it tasted like an Oran Berry. He gave the rest of them to her, as he wasn't hungry. He sat on one of the benches, and stretched and squirmed into the seat until he was comfy. When he became comfy, he let out a satisfying sigh and offered the Zoroark to sit beside him, patting a chair next to him. He comically crossed his legs like a human and put his paws behind his head as he leaned back and closed his eyes. He opened one of his eyes slightly to look at her, waiting for her to sit down. The look he gave her, however, seemed to say that they have something to talk about, but that she wasn't in trouble. Being her elder, he wondered if she'll even listen, as she was a female fox-like Pokemon, and some of them don't exactly listen too well, especially when criticized. He hoped she was different from the other ones he's met. He didn't need to make her angry again. He knew why she was angry, but he'll play dumb for now.

"Akaka island..." Shiori muttered under his breath. Ahlola... He thought.
"What is it like, the Ahlola region?" Shiori asked. "I hear that since it's so unpolluted there, the Pokemon from other regions look different."

Shiori's Zoroark ate another Poke bean, and recollected herself enough to re-cast her human illusion. She noticed the look on Zorro's face, and decided to sit down next to him, her arms folded. Her face seemed to say, "you want to talk? Talk."

Angel giggled. "No, no, not because it isn't unpolluted, but that is a thing there. No, most Pokemon look different there because of their habitats changing. I'll give you an example. Vulpixes were introduced into the island a long time ago, but because of predators and human interactions happening in the forests, they had to leave and go up the mountains, where they became Ice-Type instead of Fire-Type after generations of living up there. They are also known as Keokeo.

"Digletts were introduced in the Alola region as well, but predators caused them to switch habitats to live near volcanoes, where they grew a mutation when living near such hot and arid locations. They grew some golden glass hairs, which are actually a form of lava. The only ones to have changed due to pollutions would be the Grimer line, since they were introduced to the region to fix their garbage problem. It is also why they are so colorful due to the different chemicals they ingested. I can keep going on and on about those Alolan Pokemon, but I should probably shut up now," she chuckled, scratching the back of her neck in sheepish embarrassment.

Zorro sighed and transformed into a dark-haired, averagely tall man with piercing red eyes, still keeping his composure. He then began to speak in the human language due to his illusionary effects: "I heard you got angry when Shiori forfeited and destroyed your pride. Well, yea, that can be quite devastating for some-Pokemon like you, but you need to see it through his eyes. He's a young boy whose trying to find himself in the world, which is why he made Karpman in the first place. He's probably already down on himself from forfeiting or depressed or something. Your actions just made him feel worse. Now, I'm not going to babysit your behavior because I'm not a father... Yet," he chuckled, wondering if Angel would find him a mate soon. He continued:

"But I can tell you that his feelings are pretty hurt. I have seen this situation like this before though, and want you to know that power, pride, and victory aren't everything. Quaju, Angel's Greninja, thought that power and pride were everything and never wanted to forfeit a battle to avoid looking bad, and never wanted to dance with Angel, which the latter is quite a sin in our team. He even went as far as going against her orders to return, seriously injuring himself in the process, and never letting Angel heal him. He was the most ruthless Pokemon on our team, and one who couldn't be trusted, no matter what. He only began to see why she would do these things after she forced him to forfeit by stopping him herself. He tried to harm her due to her stopping him, and that's when he realized why she wanted to forfeit battles. It wasn't to avoid winning or wasting his skills or making him look bad or deflating his ego - although he needed that, too - but because she has had enough watching her Pokemon get hurt and knew that Greninja wouldn't be conscious any longer. He nearly killed himself trying to be the strongest he could be in that last battle. Since then, they both have compromised to be better for one another, with Greninja accepting being healed and dancing a bit, and Angel letting him fight without commanding him all the time and without mothering him. Now, they are inseperable. That happened only 2 years ago.

"Now, I know your situation with Shiori is different, but I wanted you to see that there is a way to go about this rather than being selfish about your actions and desires. Yes, he forfeited, but he had felt terrible before the battle. He didn't even know if he could win, especially when his Gyarados and you nearly fainted. He was watching you and making sure you wouldn't hurt yourself anymore than you already were, and since his team was nearly down, he couldn't bear the thought of letting them knock you out or hurting you severely. Please, he cares about you a lot. I'm not telling you to apologize to him, but it's probably a good idea, especially from the grief you put him through. Be nice to your trainer. They are the ones we look up to when we don't know what to do anyway. They are smarter than us and you may scoff at that, but their brains and understanding are more vast than some of the Pokemon species living on this planet, mainly because they don't have instincts to deal with. They are also our closest friend when we have nobody else. Either look through his eyes and understand him, or keep having problems like this for the entire time you'll be together. No trainer has to go through what you just did. He should be understanding and thoughtful of your end, too, as well as trusting in your abilities, but I saw the way you battled. You battled phenomenally, but I saw you almost getting knocked out by that one hit, so I could see why he forfeited. He knew you didn't like it, but he did it for your safety. Please, understand..."

"well well look who we have here yo" Stevie turned his head and saw two boys wearing a skull mask "You guys what do you want give me my litten back!" Stevie yelled "yo you cant beat us we got backup yo" suddenly more people came they where team rocket grunts "is this the boy you where talking about?" asked a team rocket grunt then the team skull grunt said "hey kid! i got you a suprise" there was a little box behind the skull grunt and he openend it there was a cage with a litten "mroorw" Stevie became furious "yo if you beat us in a pokemon battle we will give you this little thing back if you dont then we will take all of your pokemon" said the grunt "well if everyone accepts it" said stevie he looked at hif (maybe) friends and waited if they accepted it

Félin growled as he got up when he saw the poor Litten in the cage. He stomped towards the Team Rocket and Team Skull members, his belt blazed furiously and his eyes glowed menacingly. He towered over the fools, being taller than the average Incineroar himself. He let out a mighty roar at the men before him, his teeth shining in the light and spit being flung toward the grunts. His belt began to blaze even more, covering his lower torso, his claws "looked" like they became longer and sharper - when it was just the trick of the light - and his fur became bristled. Félin has never felt this furious in his life before, and now he wasn't afraid to hurt anyone, even people. He swiped menacingly at the men in front of them, a few female grunts flinched back due to fear from this towering tiger Pokemon.

Quaju, Togetoge, Mimi, and Oratora squared themselves up, all of them being a few inches taller than their average species. Quaju readied his Water Shuriken behind his back and walked quietly forward. Togetoge, usually having a calm and joyous expression on her face, now has a dark and eerie look to it that would actually best fit a Gengar. She flew a little forward without moving her wings. Mimi readied her Wood Hammer, her Disguise brought back, and her rag being slightly lifted, not mattering who saw her. Oratora's eyes glimmered in the light as her voice became readied for a fight.

Zorro, who felt like something bad was happening, motioned Shiori's Zoroark to follow him as he transformed back to his usual form and quickly ran away. He made it to the scene in a short minute and found all of Angel's Pokemon furious with the newcomers. He soon saw why, as the poor Litten cried helplessly within its horrid confines. He, too, became furious, and screeched at the top of his lungs, making the walls look deteriorated and creepy, holes in the walls where there shouldn't be, and spikes appearing around the men. He shambled on forward, his eyes glowed red in the light and his powers reawakened at last. His hair floated from this awesome power and there was a black crimson glow about him. His battle with Carter didn't show his true potential. To be honest, every single one of Angel's Pokemon weren't trying their hardest in their last fight. Now, with how angry they've become, they don't care if they kill someone, let alone Mimi and Zorro.

Angel also had a change of face. Her face, which used to be calm and cheery, became about as terrifying as Togetoge's changed face. She giggled maniacally, recalling the events of her beating Team Skull numerous times back in Alola, and shoving Team Rocket back from Kalos. Carter had seen this side of her before when Zorro was furious about nearly being defeated. Now, she is showing her true dark side (Heh, get it?). Her stance became something close to being an abandoned marionette, her body limp with just her neck and legs showing any signs of keeping her up. She seemed to reflect the feelings from her Pokemon. Her tone of voice became hard to listen to, as it now has become screechy and painful on the ears, as she spoke abysmally to them. Her voice fluctuating constantly, like she has just lost a bit of her mind. "WHAT do we have HERE? I thought I GOT RIIID of you ALL..." she giggled even more, her body shaking from her exertion. Her Fairy-Type Pokemon laughed, making this dark, high-pitched cry that didn't fit them at all. Her Dark-Types growled formidably.

To be honest, Angel and her Pokemon only felt this kind of dangerous energy once... When she was getting rid of Team Flare in the Kalos region, where they nearly killed themselves protecting the Region.

Last edited:
"Team Skull... And Team Rocket..." Shiori said. Something strange happened in Shiori when the grunts showed up. Usually, for Shiori to change into his Karpman persona, he had to put on the mask. But now, for somw reason, Shiori felt that he didn't need the mask. He stood up, brimming with confidence and righteous anger. His face went from fearful to determined.
"Since when did an underworld organization feel the need to team up with punk kids?" Karpman asked. Only his question was missed due to Felin's roar. Karpman turned and watched as each of Angel's Pokemon, and eventually Angel herself, turn to some sort of dark form.

Shiori's Zoroark opened her mouth and pointed at Zorro, angry. How dare he lecture her! But as she listened to the other Zoroark, the things he said made sense. She slumped down and looked away, feeling guilty. Before she had the chNce go respond, Zorro motioned for her to follow him. She dismissed her illusion and ran after Zorro, until tjey came back to,the snack bar. There was quiye a commotion, and with no surprise. Wherever there were Rockets, there was a commotion. Shiori's Zoroark quickly surveyed the room for her trainer and ran to him.

"If it's a fight you want, its a fighg you'll get. Just hand over the Litten." Karpman said, swnding out Gyarados and Milotic. The two sea serpent Pokemon burst out of their Pokeballs, and Gyarados let out a roar. Although Karpman asked for a fight, he glanced worriedly at Angel and her Pokemon. They were the ones with death in their eyes, and Karpman was prepared to try to prevent her Pokemon from killing the grunts. Suddenly, the two Zoroark's ran in. Karpman watched as Zorro seemed to undergo a physical transformation, somehow turning darker than in the battle with Carter. The Zoroark let out a screexh, and the room transformed into something straight out of nightmares.
"Angel..." Karpman said in a warning tone.

They may be bad guys, but they don't deserve to die! Karpman thought. He glanced again at Angel's Pokemon, and a shiver of fear went down his back. Her Pokemon are so strong... I might not be able to stop them from killing them, but ill sure as hell try.

"Zoroark?" Karpman, just now noticing his fox Pokemon. She looked guilty away, and chirped something Karpman assuemd was an apology.
"It's okay, but now is not the time. I know you're not that good at large illusions, but could you give ones form Gyarados and Milotic, to make them scarier?" Karpman asked. Zoroark nodded, and suddenly Gyarados and Milotic transformed. Gyarados lookes like somw sort of Zombie, with chunks of flesh missing or rotting away. He let out another roar, this one louder and more terrible than the last. Milotic, on the other hand, seemed to have an opposite effect. Instead of the calming effect she usually had, Milotic suddebly seems to emit fear and terror as large fangs seemed to grow from her mluth with blood dripping from,them.

Last edited:
Angel heard Shiori- no, Karpman's warning tone, but she batted it off like it was nothing. She saw from the corner in her eye Gyarados and Milotic, as well as Zoroark's illusion cast on them to make them seem scarier. She applauded him mentally for doing this, she really just wanted to seem threatening to spook the grunts away, but since she was about as out for blood as her Pokemon, she didn't care. Of course, she needed to make sure they didn't just up and die now, right? Well, then again, she would love to see them tortured for the pain they've put people through. She shrugged and, seeing how scared, but determined they all were, she smirked and stood up straighter, leaning backwards a bit to balance herself slightly. She snapped her fingers with her left hand, the snap being a low frequency.

As soon as the snap was made, Zorro shot forward and kicked a grunt into a hole in the wall. Some of the grunts rushed to pull him out of there, but before they could reach their hands in there, Zorro screeched and the hole disappeared, trapping the man within the walls of the Coliseum and nearly cutting off a few fingers. He made a clicking noise with his tongue as he shook his glowing claw at them. Then, Angel made the same kind of snap, and Zorro hopped back before one of the grunts tried to tackle him to the ground. Then she snapped with her right hand, and this one was higher pitched.

As soon as that snap was made, Togetoge hopped forward, smiling eerily at the grunts. Her body began to glow in a blinding, rainbowy aura before being violently shot at towards the grunts. The Dazzling Gleam hit a grunt square in the face and blinded him. Togetoge giggled and flew around his head as he whimpered and screamed, begging her to let him see again. Togetoge brushed up against his leg when she swooped down, and he tripped, hitting his head harshly against the wall, knocking himself unconscious. Before any of them could get their hands on her, she swiftly ducked and banked out of the way and back to the safety of her team right when Angel snapped her fingers again.

Angel looked over at Karpman, smiling maniacally toward him. She then heard a disturbance. She turned her head to see what it was, and it was her Quaju, who swiftly pushed a Team Skull grunt up against a wall with a water shuriken dangerously close to her neck. The grunt whimpered in fear. Angel clapped her hands and giggled some more, her voice ever so creepy. "Quaju, come on, deary. Let us not be hasty. Besides, we wouldn't want to scar the poor Litten," she then looked at the caged Litten. "I suggest you don't watch and keep your eyes away. We don't want you have any nightmares..."

At that last part, she grinned widely, as Quaju threw the grunt away from him before hopping back, with the grunt landing inches away from her head being impaled by the spike nearby. She was so shaken up by the move, that she literally peed herself, unable to contain it. She attempted to get up, tripping but running away for her life.

Angel looked over at Karpman again, and he could see a bit of her back in her eyes as she said: "Your move."

"Well it's a 3 vs 3 then" said one of the grunts 2 team skull grunts came forward and one team rocket. When Stevie wanted to choose a Pokemon his bag moved and a rotomdex came out"bzzzzt bzzzzt long time no see stev....oh bzzzzt" rotom became confused and said"I'm just going back in....bzzzt bzzzt......." stevie ignored the dex and sent out a Persian "Persian I know you can do it" skull grunt a sent out a starly "if you dont win you will get skulled ok" skull grunt b sent out a sealeo then the team rocket grunt said "what weak Pokemon you have both of you why do I even work with these guys" and the team rocket grunt sent out a drowzee AND THE BATTLE BEGUN.

Karpman let out an internal sigh of relief when he saw Angel call off her Greninja from almost killing the Skull grunt. She still has a bit of self control. He thought. He heard the sound of more Pokeball opening, and Karpman looked at the three grunts who stood their ground, confused.
These guys are either really brave, or really stupid. Do they not realize that Angel's Pokemon severely outclass theirs, that with three Pokemon they're outnumbered, and that none of us have the intention of playing fair? Karpman thought. He made eye contact at Angel when she spoke to him, and saw a glimmer of normal Angel in her eyes. Right. It was his move now.
"We're gonna get that Litten. Here's what we do...." Karpman said to his Pokemon.

Within moments, Zoroark broke off from Karpman's group, running towards a group of grunts. One of them saw the Zoroark running towards him, and managed to send a Pokemon out, a Machamp. The muscular fighting Pokemon readied a punch at Zoroark, only for his punch to phase through the Dark Fox Pokemon. Gyarados burst through Zoroark's illusion of herself, sending the Machamp (and a few grunts) flying. The real Zoroark suddenly appeared next to the grunt with the Litten. She had used her Illusion to make herself invisible and sneak next to him. She growled threateningly, baring her claws and trying to intimidate the grunt away from the cage.

stevie looked at his persian and winked at him"now you know what to do right?" persian then made a super big shadowball and waited for the right moment to strike then 2 team rocket grunts sent out a exeggutor and a tangrowth persian fired the shadow ball and they where both knocked out "alright we can beat those guys easy" stevie sent out another pokemon "magnet magnet bzzt bzzt" it was a magneton but one of the grunts had a torterra "persian ready your shadow ball magneton when persian fires his shadowball you nee'd to electrocute it right?" and they did persian fired it at the torterra and magneton elctrocuted it "i call it high-voltage ball" "hehe you have become better i see" said a person in the shadows "why dont you challenge me huh?" a person with green hair and withe jacket came in front "stevie looked at angel and karpman "angel you have been in alola before right? if so do you remember this guy team skull was just the stupiest of all teams but sinche came...... they became better unbeatable" stevie let out a sigh and said"i think we cant defeat him he is too strong" "that is right stevie" said the guy

Angel looked at the man in green hair, and her smirk turned into a frown. She sighed and she pointed at him, shreaking at him like a Mismagius on the full moon: "WHAT the HELL.... Are you doING HERE?" she still thought he was a weakling compared to her. He couldn't even beat the Professor of the Alola Region, Kukui (mainly because he was the Champion), but the fact that he increased the power of Team Skull significantly made him deserve her wrath. How could he do this to her? After all they've gone through....

With that, Quaju turned his attention to the man. A Rocket grunt let out his Raichu, when Quaju suddenly used Spikes right before the Pokemon landed on the ground, shooting sharp amounts of pain through the Pokemon's rabbit-like feet. Quaju smirked underneath his tongue-scarf, and he looked at the man with green hair. He seemed familiar. Angel only talked about this man once. He used to be a friend of Angel's, but his experiences with people led him to be mean and cynical. Just because the guy's mean doesn't mean he was strong. He mostly likely used smarts to attack when Quaju judged his character by his appearance. He wondered how correct he was.

The Raichu used Thunderbolt after it got through the pain, although the caltrops were still in its feet, making it difficult to walk with. That was when Félin smashed the ground with his foot, causing an immense earthquake. The crack in the floor shot towards the Raichu, and it quickly fell within the crack, wedging it between two concrete slabs. The earthquake also caused a few Skull and Rocket grunts to fall, some of them impaling themselves on the spikes with their limbs. The spikes that were hit faded away, but the wounds it created didn't. The grunt who owned the Raichu quickly called him back and cursed the tiger Pokemon. Since Félin saw him to be a weakling deserving of a beating, he lunged toward him with surprising speed, picked him up by the collar, and threw him across the hallway toward another group of Rocket and Skull grunts. He hopped back into place before anybody tried anything stupid.

Oratora released a few bubbles from her mouth and sang, the bubbles surrounding the Machamp and his trainer. They then were so close that they formed one big bubble, and she sang the bubble into making it impossible to swim to the surface. They both nearly drowned if she didn't stop singing, which popped the bubble instantly, knocking out the Machamp and the grunt. She turned her head to see Mimi jumping towards the Torterra, using her Wood Hammer to knock him off balance so that the High-Voltage Ball could knock him on his shell. She then jumped toward the trainer and used Shadow Claw, her arms glowing with a dark aura and slashing at the trainer's clothes. The clothes fell off, and she quickly gathered them. The man looked down to see he was practically buck naked. He ran out, screaming and crying that he'll never do anything bad ever again. Mimi ran back with the clothes, dodging and weaving out of each grunts way, so she could add more rags to her already growing collection.

Togetoge hopped over to the trainer with the Drowzee and a glowing, purple ball formed on the tip of her wing. She circled her wing around the ball to collect more residual spiritual energy before blasting it at the Drowzee, the Shadow Ball hitting him square in the chest, knocking him back into his trainer, which then flew right into a hole. Zorro screeched and the hole disappeared, trapping yet another poor victim.

Zorro surveyed the battles before him and saw Zoroark trying to be intimidating. He sighed and focused all his might into a sphere in his palm. He set his arms to one side of him, trying to grow the ball bigger and bigger. He then looked at where to hit. Since the accuracy of Focus Blast is quite dodgy, he decided to go for a human, hoping to hit the cage. He threw the Focus Blast at the human, which spiraled out of the human's way and hit the very top of the cage, taking it half off. He then ran toward the human, who was bewildered from seeing a Focus Blast nearly hit him and seeing a ravenous Zoroark in front of him. He heard a screech to his right and saw Zorro pouncing at him. He didn't have to time to get out of the way before Zorro landed on him, taking him down and sinking his claws into the man's chest. Zorro's eyes glowed and his instincts kicked back up again. He was no longer Zorro, but just a sick and twisted Zoroark. He wanted blood.

The man, dazed but gathered his senses, looked up at the rabid Zoroark, drooling all over him. The man's eyes looked on in terror as the Zoroark opened his mouth wide to take a portion of his face. If it weren't for Togetoge, who had been watching him, he would've gone back to his man-hunting spree. Togetoge, who had focused her mind and willpower on Zorro, made him lose his grip and fly into the air with her Extrasensory. She then blasted him away, which he landed on his feet and roared at Togetoge for taking him away from his dinner, the attack doing nothing but making him angry. He then targeted Togetoge, but when she started to build up her Dazzling Gleam, he settled down to recollect his thoughts. He looked at his claws and they were stained with blood, with the owner of the blood struggling to get up and run away. He sighed and shook his head to clear him from the pain and torment he put himself through. He looked at the She-Zoroark and had a look of apology in his eyes. He left to clean himself off, knowing that Angel wouldn't be too happy. He'll return when Angel stands off against the guy, hopefully redeeming themselves from the fight with Carter.

Last edited:
"ohh i know angel you think im weaker i have become stronger! your professor is nothing compared to me im the best" the guy laughed and laughed "stevie angel what are your trying to do? thinking that you two are stronger? little bro?" stevie became mad "shut up! now persian" shouted stevie persian came running towards the guy "houndoom attack" persian came to the houndoom and used nightslash when persian wanted to attack the guy got a megastone"now houndoom megaevolve" and the houndoom mega evolved

When Zorro blasted the Litten's cage with a Focus Blast attack, Shiori's Zoroark quickly scooped up the fire kitten in her arms. It squirmed a bit, scared, and Zoroark tried to calm it with soft growls and chirps. The grunt behind her let out a scream, and she turned back to see Zorro go beast mode on the grunt. Zoroark hesitated, unsure as to what to do. Luckily, Togetoge intervened, so Zoroark simply ran back over to Karpman.

By now, most the grunts were either running away or unconscious, so Karpman turned his atention to the man with the green hair. He watched as he sent out the Houndoom and Mega-Evolved it. Both Gyarados and Milotic went to Karpman's side.
"This is your last chance." Karpman said. "Return your Pokemon and walk away."
Gyarados let out an intimidating roar at the Mega-Houndoom.

All of Angel's Pokemon, excluding her Zoroark, fell back to her and focused their attention on the man. Oratora and Quaju glaring at the Mega Houndoom. Angel chuckled when he said he beat the champion of Alola. He was nothing but a professor.

"When you say you've beaten the champion of Alola, may I remind you the champion is merely a professor, who isn't as strong as other Champions from other regions, like Cynthia or Steven Stone, or even Diantha. You could never hold your own against any of them! Why even bother with us?"

Her Pokemon, glad she was speaking normally, went into defensive positions, to protect their trainer, with Quaju, Oratora, and Félin in the front.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the situation continued near the snack room, Zorro had been hiding in the men's bathroom, washing his claws off and inspecting his wounds in the mirror. He soon locked his eyes on the figure he saw as himself in the mirror. His instincts kicked in again, but he bit his lip and held them back. It was just a mirror image of himself, and yet he felt like he needed to get rid of it. He growled, his control slipped as he slashed at the mirror, breaking it. He sighed and heard the clanging of the reflective glass hitting the floor and sink. He looked around and cursed himself for not taming himself at a younger age. He guessed gaining power came with a price... He decided to get back to his trainer. She needed him.

Last edited:
the boy laughed and said "don't think you know that im going to win well then, go leavanny go type:null houndoom, leavanny, type: null use shadow ball on that stupid girl" said the boy and the pokemon fired a shadow ball stevie saw the shadow bal flying "nooo you cant" said stevie jumping in front of angel and got badly hurt feraligatr saw everything and became furious "GAAATR RAAARRRGHHH" feraligatr smashed all pokemon and almost killed the houndoom "this cant be happening" said the boy "retreat now!" and everyone ran away and stuff and things?

Angel saw Stevie get hit, and she held him before he fell from the hit. She growled at the man, known as Damian. She helped the young boy up and looked where the Shadow Ball hit him. Since it's an ethereal ball that only hurts the person's spirit, and therefore aura, she asked her Togekiss to use Wish on Stevie. Togetoge waved her wing tip in a circle and sparkles flew off. She then flung the sparkles at Stevie, with them flying around the kid. They then dispersed into his body, healing him of any damage he suffered. Togetoge went around to heal any other Pokemon and to calm them down.

She looked to Zorro and made a high-pitched whistle. She gave Stevie to her Félin and ran after Damian. She didn't want him running off. She'll first fight him fair and square, and then beat him down. She needed to show him that she was boss, and if he ever challenged her alpha position, she will make sure he doesn't do it again. Of course... She only thought like that because her and Zorro were having a parallel brain wave moment.

Last edited: