• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Coliseum RP

Stevie knew there was a chance but he couldn't figure it out and he was thinking and thinking then he knew water was his domain! and said
"Now krokorok come back magneton"
A krokorok came and Stevie said"use thunderfang at gyrados" the krokorok ran at gyrados with his electro theet

Last edited:
Karpman surfaced, gasping. He watched as the Krokorok charged at Gyarados.
"Gyarados, use Waterfall!" Karpman called out, treading water. But the Krokorok had already bitten onto Gyarados, and the Gyarados roared in pain from the electric attack.
Come on, Gyarados... You've taken worse hits then this... Karpman thought. Coursing with electricity, Gyarados' eyes opened, filled with rage. With a roar, the Gyarados cloaked itself in Water and launched itself at the Krokorok with an tackle powerful enough to climb a waterfall.

Karpman winced beneath the mask. Although he was good at not showing it, that Thunder Fang took a lot out of the Gyarados.
I can't let that Magneton stay out here. I have to stop it. Everything rides on this move! Karpman thought.
"Gyarados, Hyper Beam!" Karpman commanded. A bright energy ball of white light formed in Gyarados' mouth, then exploded into a powerful beam towards the Magneton.

"now are you gonna get it magneton use wild charge"as stevie said magneton charged at his opponent
and tackled the gyrados with power "thats it magneton" stevie was super exited how the battle was gonna end

Gyarados let out a roar and fell back into the water with a splash. Karpman knew that he was out of the fight.
"Go, Zoroark!" Karpman yelled, sending out his illusion Pokemon and returning Gyarados to his Pokeball. Although the Magneton had fainted his Gyarados it wasn't a complete loss. The Magneton was close!
"Use Focus Blast!" Zoroark cupped it's hands together as a ball of brown energy formed between them, then launched the energy blast at the Magneton.

"magneton use zap cannon" said stevie as magneton made a huge ball of electricity
he cant lose anymore with magneton he had trained so hard and the attacks clashed
as he said"well choice let me see your real moves karpman" shouted stevie in exitemed

"Great Arceus, you're stubborn!" Karpman yelled at Stevie in frustration.
"Zoroark, Dark Pulse!" Zoroark jumped out of the water and launched a sphere of darkness directly at the Magneton.

Stevie saw karpman super frustradet "BZZ BZZZ MAGNETON" magneton was hit but
still ok "now thunderschock magneton" said stevie as the air got dark and a zap came down on zoroark
stevie smiled but he seems not to be happy

The electric attack connected with Zoroark and blasted her out of the air. She fell into the water but quickly returned to the surface.
"Zoroark, Focus Blast again!" Karpman commanded. Zoroark launched another Focus Blast attack at the Magneton.

Name: Magnus Taóchi.
Appearance: He has shoulder length brown hair, and fairly tan skin. He usually wears a vest over a white button down shirt along with black slacks and a bow-tie. His eye colour is a mystery, due to his constantly a pair of orange mirrored aviators.
Personality: He's very enthusiastic and encouraging, as well as friendly, even to people he has never met. The pokémon he owns tend to end up quite pampered and spoiled, due to him being unable to deny his companions anything - not that his team is complaining! However, sometimes his affable nature leads people to believe he's a pushover. They would be very wrong.
Pokemon: Golisopod, Salazzle (Shiny), Lucario, Oricorio (Pom-Pom), Altaria, Sylveon.
Origin: Alola, Ula'Ula island.

--- RP
Magnus leaned forward in his spectator's seat as the battle before him only got more intense. 'They're not messing around this year,' he sighed to himself, pushing his hair back with one hand. His sigh quickly turned into a wince, thanks to his Salazzle, who he had decided to let watch next to him, whipping her tail carelessly and letting out a loud chortle of glee. At least there wasn't anyone else next to them; Salazzle never was particularly interested in controlling the pheromones she made.

Last edited:
Zorro looked up at the spectator's booth on his right and stared at it. He wondered what could be up there, and he smelled some pheromones leaking from the booth itself. Curious, he ambled on to the door of the booth. There was a man inside with a white lizard that just got more and more beautiful as he looked on at her. Quaju, whom noticed that Zorro was missing, poked the drowzy Angel and led her and the rest of her team at the top of the bleachers, only to spot Zorro at the spectator's door.

Angel and her team walked on over to see why Zorro was behaving strangely, and that's when they saw a SHINY Salazzle. Angel was in awe, not in the fact that she was beautiful, but how he was able to find a female, shiny Salandit in the first place. Her Félin and Quaju began staring at her, as well, the former more so. Angel knocked on the door and tried to pet Félin and Zorro in their sweet spots, but they seem too enamored at the Pokebeauty before them to notice their petting. She sighed and hoped the guy had more Pokemon rather than a Poke-Sex symbol....

Last edited:
Being focused on the battle as he was, the Salazzle noticed the new noise before her trainer did. Luckily for her they had chosen seats near the end of the row, so the narcissistic lizard had no trouble at all with scampering off her seat and towards the the source, eyes trained on the large window in the door. If someone was looking at her, she just had to go and greet them!

She was already there by the time Magnus looked back. He got up with a suprised yelp, sprinting over while the Salazzle tried to open the door. A hundred reprimands were ready in his mind, but right as he opened his mouth a loud chirp of triumph interrupted him and the door swung open; leaving him face to face with another trainer and what looked like most of her Pokémon.

"Oh-! I'm so sorry Miss, is my Salazzle annoying you?" Magnus laughed nervously, while the Pokémon in question stood up straight and preened, eager for more attention.

As Zoroark powered up her Focus Blast, Shiori suddenly felt like he had been punched in the gut. It wasn't a physical feeling, but rather a terrible preemption. It had suddenly felt like all hope he had was gone.
"Zoroark, stop." Shiori said, his voice shaking. Zoroark gave him a quizzical look, and he returned Zoroark to her Pokeball. Swimming over to the ref, the Magikarp-masked Shiori signaled that he forfeited the match.

Minutes later, Shiori was sitting in the trainer waiting room, his head in his hands. The Magikarp mask lay on the seat next to him, but his track suit was still soaking wet. On the screen near him, it showed replays of his match as the arena drained the water.
Great Arceus, what was I thinking? He asked himself, tears welling up in his eyes. How could I possibly think that I could win a tournament?!

Angel chuckled, "No need to apologize, Mister. My Zorro caught a whiff of your Pokemon's pheromones and now all of my males want to pamper your Salazzle now." Angel started laughing hysterically as Félin, Quaju, and Zorro all began professing their love to his Pokemon. Togetoge, Mimi, and Oratora all looked uncomfortable around a Poison-Type, but they silently snickered and made future plans to blackmail the other Pokemon by snapping pictures of them from the camera in Angel's bag.

Angel sighed before she can continue talking, "My name is Angelia, but you may call me Angel." Her French accent diluted her name, sounding more exotic than it really was. "What's yours?" she continued.

Last edited:
"What...?" Carter said quietly as him and his Pokemon watched Karpman forfeit the match. He was baffled, he though Karpman had a good chance.

The announcements came on. "What just happened?! Karpman forfeits?! Well that is a shocker! If you liked him fans, that's completely fine, he'll get his chance at a comeback soon! Now, I guess it's time for our next match to begin! The next match will be... Angelia versus Carter!!! Let's all get ready for the next bout to begin, and remember, only three Pokemon!"

Angel, who was trying to keep her Pokemon under control, cursed loudly in French, put all of her Pokemon into their Luxury Balls, and ran down to the ready room with the gate to the arena. She put in her Pokemon she won't be needing and begun to walk outside to the arena, now awaiting for Carter to arrive.

Her veins bubbled with excitement, as this was the first time she had ever been in such a public setting before. She felt the adrenaline pumping through her veins, coursing through her body and giving her the chills. She and her Pokemon will give Carter all that they've got. She just needed to stay awake for that to happen. Thankfully, the adrenaline rush was keeping her awake. Now, all she needed to do is change...

She waved to the roaring audience above her and sent little kisses to them. She smirked and waited for Carter to arrive in the arena, excited to show off her Pokemon, as well as show a little surprise.

Last edited:
Carter was still stunned when he heard his name called. He got really excited. "Come on guys lets go!" He put them into their Pokeballs and ran down to the stadium. When he got there, he was winded a bit because he hadn't ran in a while. The crowd was cheering, and he saw Angel across the arena, waving at the crowd. He waved over to her. "Hope we have a good battle!" He called over.

Angel began giggling uncontrollably and yelled back, "I hope we have a great battle, too!"

With that, she tore off her clothes to reveal a black, skin-tight dancer's outfit. The audience grew wild and her entire demeanor changed. Her body became less like a lady and more like someone whose drank one too many energy drinks. Her body is visibly shaking and you can see the energy exuding from her wild eyes. Those tights you saw were actually the dancer's outfit, and the shoes she's wearing were tap dance shoes.

She popped her knuckles and put her hair back with a ponytail. She called out to Carter, "Get ready for a danse of your life!" with her French word for dance being sung out.

She threw her Luxury Ball into the air. "Mimi, teach them how to move!"

Mimi landed on the ground, her rag shaking slightly as if there was an invisible beat she was following. Her tail wiggled a bit and she hopped around, then began bowing down to the audience. She looked over at Carter and wiggled her black, three-clawed finger at him, basically saying "give me what you got!"

Angel can feel the rush get to her again, like all those other times before. Hopefully the battle wasn't too long, and hopefully she slept better after having such a pumping battle.

Last edited:
Carter looked at the Mimikyu that popped out. "Uh oh..." he said quietly. "Might as well fight Ghost with Ghost!" He yelled out as he threw out Drifblim. "Let's go girl! You can do this!" He fistpumped the air. "Alright Angel, you get the first move!"

"Awww, why je vous remercie, mon amie!" she yelled, smirking as if she was tricking him. "Mimi, Shadow Claw!"

Mimi's arms poked out from underneath the rag and a purple, ghostly aura surrounded the claws as Mimi, whose surprisingly fast, charged at Drifblim at full speed and slashed at the Pokemon, alternating between the claws with each slash, as if there was a fast, changing, but upbeat rhythm in her head.

Angel was seen tap dancing on the dirt, causing a dirt cloud and the sound of clacks from the tap shoes. It was to an unknown rhythm, as well, the same as Mimi's, but it's constantly changing and it got harder to predict with each beat.

Last edited:
Carter watched the Mimikyu charge forward. It slashed Drifblim multiple times. "Alright now Drifblim, use Shadow Ball!" Drifblim floated into the air, and fired a dark energy blast at the Mimikyu.

Since Mimikyu was still in the air from slashing Drifblim, she decided to use her claws to slash the Shadow Ball, her claws coming together to form an X to get rid of the ball, destroying it in a spooky, purple blast that pushed the two Pokemon away from each other. Mimikyu landed on the ground perfectly and began to wiggle around and step to and fro. It's almost as if Mimikyu and Angel were in sync when they dance, they don't even have to look at each other. Mimikyu's steps were perfectly in time with Angel's and they both twirl.

Last edited:
Carter laughed a little. "Wow, easily got rid of one of my best attacks... Looks like I'll need to already use this move. Drifblim, use Phantom Force." And with that, Drifblim disappeared from the battlefield. "And now, we wait!" Carter yelled out while laughing.

Mimi knew she was going to get hit, no doubt about that. So she waited on the battlefield, awaiting for the inevitable and gathering enough energy to use her power. From her dancing, she literally took a robotic stop, and so did Angel. They were both just standing there, no movement at all. It almost looked eerie, as if there was something else going on.

Angel and Mimi both smirked. Something wasn't right.

Last edited:
Carter was waiting for Drifblim to pop up. He'd used this move enough that he knew almost exactly when she'd always resurface. "...now..." he said silently under his breath. Two seconds later, Drifblim appeared behind Mimikyu and attacked.

Mimi let Drifblim hit her-... Him?? Yes, Zorro's illusion broke and Zorro appeared before Drifblim, screeching and howling in laughter, brushing off the attack like it was nothing.

Angel laughed, as well and began slowly swaying back and forth. "Now, Night Daze!"

Zorro screeched and his eyes began glowing a light blue, while his body became surrounded by that dreaded crimson aura. The aura surrounded his forearms and made thick gauntlets. Zorro screeched again and slammed its arms down into the ground. A pink and crimson glowing forcefield of dark energy appeared from the aura surrounding Zoroark's arms and grew larger, covering most of the field and the air around the field, spreading rapidly. Dust gets pushed along by the sudden blast and the crowd almost got covered in it. The darkness caused the people's vision to become darker or dimmer, as well, which is what Angel and Zorro were hoping for.

Angel whooped with laughter and began dancing to a completely different beat. It seemed she had a different beat she used depending on the Pokemon and the situation. Her dance was more chaotic than the other ones, like she was going to cause damage with those wild kicks and punches and twirls. She, hilariously enough, looked like a dancing predator from a musical. After Zorro finished his attack, he began to dance the same way, as well.

Last edited:
Stevie came back from a snackbar beacuse feraligatr was hungry he already knew he won but not how he wanted
"wow cool battle even better than our battle right feraligatr,magneton and krokorok?" asked stevie and watched how angelia danced

Last edited:
Shiori watched the battle with interest. Or tried to. As he watched the battle, he could feel his spirit fall. They both seemed so good! When the Mimikyu turned out to be a Zoroark, Shiori realized that he needed to break the fact to his Zoroark that he lost. Worse, that he forfeited the match. With a shaking hand, Shiori sent out his Zoroark. With a flash of light, the Zoroark appeared from her Pokeball. She looked around, confused. Upon seeing only Shiori, the realization struck her.
"Zoro...?" Shiori shook his head, not meeting his Pokemon's eyes.
"I... I forfeited the match." Shiori said quietly. Any pity the Zoroark would have had for her trainer quickly turned to rage, and she slapped Shiori across the face. Zoroark then used her Illusion to give her the appearance of a long haired teenager with piercings and a toboggan, and stormed off.

Stevie came to Shiori and sat next to him he said "hey what is the matter Shiori something wrong?"
asked stevie "you can tell me why did you forfeit?" he then sat akwardly while the batlle was going on next to him

Shiori sighed, his face stinging and red from his Zoroark's slap.
"I dunno. It's just..." He paused, considering if he should tell Stevie. "This will be my fourth tournament. In my last three, I never won a single match, finishing in dead last each time. So I worked, and trained, and trained some more, and developed nw strategies. And when I faced you, I just... Got scared, I guess. I didn't want all my work to come crashing down around me, so I just cut if off before it had the chance."
He gave Stevie a sad smile.
"So much for being a hero."

Carter watched as the Mimikyu shape shifted into Zoroark and hit Drifblim. "Drifblim, no!" He yelled out as she was struck down, fainted. He withdrew her back into the ball. "You did good girl." He said and then kissed the ball. He put it away and then took out another. "Well, here goes nothing. Go Snorlax!" Snorlax popped out of his ball, landing on his feet. He had a frown on and was smacking his belly. They waited for the Zoroark to strike.

Angel looked at the heavy-set Pokemon in front of her, and her smile turned into more of a grimace. She had faced foes like this before, but she had never actually went against a Snorlax owned by a trainer, let alone beat one. All the Snorlaxes she had faced were really lazy and sleepy and didn't want to battle, so they either walked away or didn't try to fight, only for the fight to be interrupted. Sadly, she didn't have much of a strategy, and she hoped that Zoroark is nimble enough to dodge this heavy creature. She thought long and hard, and decided to pull out Zorro's decorated Luxury Ball (which was decorated with dark purple shadow waves) and return him.

"Return, Zorro, you did great out there."

Zorro looked at her in confusion, also not knowing what to do and what she's planning to do. The one thing that startled him even more was that she wasn't dancing anymore. Her tap dancing slowed to a halt because of her thoughts racing so fast. She breathed heavily from the exertion, and a red beam of light striked Zorro's body, engulfing him in the energy and sucking him into the ball. She kissed Zorro's ball before hooking it on to her belt, and then pulled the other two Luxury Balls off her belt to analyze the situation. She looked at them with sincere thought and strategy. One with cute little purple and pink sparkles, and the other with flames drawn on the ball. She picked the one with the sparkles and kissed it, wishing her Pokemon a good luck.

"Go! Mimi!" Angel threw the Luxury Ball and out came the real Mimikyu. Mimi landed on the ground and bowed like a girl to her opponents and the audience before her game face appeared.

"Let's set up a bit. Use Double Team," Angel, who then found her beat, slowly began tap dancing until she finally found herself. Mimi also began dancing, as she is outlined with a white light and multiples of herself began to appear around the battlefield. There must be at least 20 of her copies scattered around the plain arena. All of them copy the movements of the user, making it difficult to find which is which. Angel hoped that would give her enough time to set up without Snorlax hitting the right one.

Last edited:
Stevie looked at Shiori's sad face abd said "hey dont worry you can still win its just that you dont need give up because i always failed fights even with..." Stevie stopped talking it became silent "i... i.." said stevie and fainted lying on the ground with need of help
feraligatr was shocked and all pokemon of him heard and came out of his pokeball trying to wake him up

Just signing up

Name: Liam Jackson
Appearance: 6'3 Blonde, Green Eyes, Black t-shirt, blue jeans, Green hoodie
Personality: Brave, Thoughful, Kind
Pokemon: Sceptile(Evergreen), Charizard(Blaze), Greninja(Kaerujutsu) Pikachu(Spark), Lucario(Aura), Talonflame(Tempest)
Origin: He left Vaniville to become a master. He hoped to do well one day

----RP---
he sat in the spectator seat after logging in to join the battles. He was ready for anything. He had called his mom earlier. "So excited!"

Angel withdrew Zoroark and threw out Mimikyu. That wasn't what he wanted. Oh well, it's gonna have to go differently, he thought.
"Alright buddy, one of the only times I've planned for Ghost Types with you. Use Shadow Ball!"
Snorlax smacked his hands together with massive force, and when he separated them, a ball of dark purple energy was formed. "Now hit which one you think is real!"
Snorlax blasted the Shadow Ball at the one closest to him.

When the Shadow Ball hit the copy, it dissipated into the air. A nearby copy also got hit by the Shadow Ball and disappeared.

"Now, Hone Claws!" Angel cried, whilst feverishly dancing.

All of the copies and Mimikyu herself pulled out there dark clawed arms and began sharpening them against each other, focused on hitting Snorlax, as well as sharpening them for a higher attack. All the Mimikyus began to slowly dance and match Angel's dancing, causing a bit of confusion.

Angel would like to try to boost her buddy's attack and accuracy a little more, so hopefully his Snorlax doesn't get her. Sadly, she wished Mimikyu danced slower. Some of the copies couldn't keep up with her, so they began to disappear one by one, failing the illusion. Now there's only 8 left that were following Mimikyu, but that's because they were all near her.

Last edited:
Some of the copies disappeared. "Yes! Let's do this! Snorlax, use Crunch on the one in the middle of them all."
Suddenly, Snorlax jumped toward the middle Mimikyu, mouth open, jaws ready to Crunch.

Shiori's eyes grew wide as Stevie keeled over.
"S... Stevie?!" Shiori said, shaking the trainer.
Is... Is he okay? Shiori asked himself. He looked at Stevie's Pokemon, as if one had an explanation.

Angel and Mimi, both startled by Snorlax figuring out where she was, began to panic in their dancing, having jumps and cuts when it should be smooth.

Mimi reacted by jumping over Snorlax and executing another Hone Claws, while the other copies dissipated. She landed and then began dancing in her usual tempo. Angel and Mimi both waited for Snorlax to strike again, seeing that her boosts were enough. Angel would've liked for Mimi to have a third boost, but two would just have to do.

Last edited: