• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Civilization

"Exactly! Merky gets it," Hektor exclaimed in relief as someone else understood his point of view. "I'm getting angry because this is threatening my kingdoms. If I leave without you agreeing I'll only come back, and not by myself," Hektor then started to make his way out of the tunnels again and towards the collapsed hole.

"Well, you'll be fighting in my domain. And underground is no place for the attacking team. Oh, and I just wanted to let you know. This tunnel won't be here by the time you get back."

"But the thing is, first I need you two to agree. Agree that blackmailing and trapping someone in an illusion is not a good thing." Merkyury started, before going on. "Secondly, if that is the case, how about you two set up an alliance. In secret of course. That way, Hyrain gets to keep his entrances to Henlow, and Hektor will not get attacked." Merkyury walked closer to the pink thing.

"I would say that was a good idea if it wasn't for the complications. And there's a lot. Making an alliance isn't something you just do. With us, we need a very good reason, since we have to keep this place secret. And just because somebody is threatening us is not one of them. It's much easier to simply capture them then risk an alliance."

"And what would you do if you capture Hektor? Keep him in your dungeons forever? The kingdom of Henlow will go into chaos without him. Someone will discover that the king has been kidnapped. A war will happen. And I know that if you want your identity to be kept, you will not want a war." Merkyury reasoned, slightly seething.

"A war against a kingdom nobody knows about? Seems unlikely. We simply need to keep him until we find a way to wipe his memory. And please calm down, I can see the sparks coming off your claws."

"You may think that it is a kingdom that nobody knows about, but there are rumours, like how I heard about the supposed city of Raloid. From rumours to skepticism to truth. How long do you think it would take for people to turn to rumours to try to find out why the King vanished. Henlow has very few enemies, and it by itself is a strong kingdom. What are the chances that someone might pass another entrance?" Merkyury asked, taking deep breaths, not even sure if she sounded coherent anymore.

"We've been good for twenty years. I think we can stay hidden for a bit longer. I've heard the rumours, and I created most of them. Quite simply, if they are legends about a hidden city, nobody will think it's real. And honestly, you need to stay calm. Hey, Serperior, can you Aromatherapy?" A soothing scent filled the air. "Thank you."

"Lucky me, I must be the first one to actually act on my instincts." She sighed. "But in all honesty, though I doubt it, do you have intentions on attacking Henlow?" She asked, her electricity taming down a bit by the minute. "Also, I'm surprised you didn't capture me."

"I've never had any intention of attacking Henlow. They've never done anything to me. And quite simply, the reason I first saw you is because I wanted to invite you to work for me. The fact you've heard of the city in the first place means you must have done a lot of hunting in your time, and know about most places."

"Huh what?" Merkyury was shocked by the turn of events. "Well, you are right that I do travel a lot, and I get around a lot, but I will have to reject it until I am guaranteed Hektor's safety." She turned to Hektor. "See, they don't want to attack, so that's settled.'

"Oh, right." Hyrain withdrew the illusion, and stepped back. "But if you're talking about letting him go, I can't really do that until I'm sure he won't do anything."

"Hektor, you are a reasonable friend, and I swear to the electric king of ideals that I will electrocute you if you call the guards and try to destroy Hyrain's city. And thank you, for withdrawing the illusion."

"He isn't talking about destroying the city, he's talking about letting its existence become public, meaning all of the very agressive cities it runs under will suddenly want to take it over."

"Same consequence." Merkyury huffed. "So what kind of job are you referring to? I usually just venture around and explore, so you will have to be a bit more specific." She asked, curious.

"It depends. Certain stones are very sought after, as well as the fact that I need somebody to map out new areas of land. That vision of yours can come in handy if there's some sort of crevasse or cave we might intersect with. All sorts of stuff. We're quite busy."

5DX couldn't hide anymore. "Well, you found me." It came into sight. "But you're not keeping me." The porygon-z went close to them. "Don't tell anyone that I exist, even if your lives depend on it." It then flew toward Henlow.

"What... What was that? It looked a bit like a few of our Porygon2. You know, I think I might be able to call him back for a talk. I just don't want to come across as agressive..." As he was speaking, Chimcheo unwrapped himself from Hyrain's hair, and floated in front of his head.
"Who is the Luxray? And why is king Hektor here? In UT 7! I don't take rests for this exact reason."
"Don't worry. I've got it under control. The Luxray is the one we were visiting earlier, and Hektor came to investigate the fracture. You must have been half awake, because you were still able to transmit the alert."

5DX was far away from them. It was gonna keep a close eye on them. It needed to stay a secret from the kingdoms, the media and even the kings. It was going to monitor them from this point on.

Aquana, or Aqua for short, runs past Emerald, finding the medicine that the castle ordered from afar. He screams "If I don't get it to the castle in time, the plague may start again!".

5DX was startled by the araquanid. "What plague?" He then vanished. Literally no one could find out about his existence. I hope that araquanid didn't see me it thought.

"Hey, what was that? Oh well, I still have to...". He crashes right into the castle wall and makes a huge crack in it. He walks into it to find it is a bedroom with creepy pictures of Ghost-type Pokemon.

(Past tense please)

Hyrain turned to one of the Alakazam. "You have your computer with you, right?" The psychic type rolled his eyes and nodded. Opening it up, he typed in a quick command. A window came up, showing it still had the traces of the strange Pokémon, and Hyrain confirmed the link. It started to pull it's residual coding into its storage drive. Following the leftover chunks of cybermatter, it began to draw in the Porygon-Z

The porygon-z was watching from a bird's eye wiew, again. 5DX was charging up a tri attack to blow up the computer. "Bye bye, warring kingdoms." It said to them.

"Well, I'll be glad to take that job once this whole hullabaloo is over-Oi! Are you trying to attack us from above?" Merkyury hollered as she saw the porygon Z in the sky preparing an attack. "In that case..." Sparks travelled up her mane as she charged for her move. "Thunder!" A bolt of electricity flew at the porygon-z.

5DX moved away erratically. "You can't do that." It picked up the computer with psychic, and then started to delete all of the files on it. "That's better." It then fled.

"Oh come on! I missed?" Merkyury started to chase the porygon thing, leaving Hyrain and Hektor behind. "Hey wait up! I just want to know who you are!" She yelled, running after the fleeing thing. "And I swear to the electric king of ideals, I will strike you down if you don't answer me!"

"Arceus above, calm down. If he doesn't want to talk, he doesn't want to talk. I can relate. Listen, if you need somewhere to go, go down the tunnel. These guys can't follow you down there."

Hektor stopped and turned around once more. "Perhaps we could come to some agreement. How about instead, we have a complete partnership where I will regularly report to you anything we do so you don't need to spy on us and we'll have a defensive pact, so if anyone or anything attacks you, my army will come to assist yours. However, only if my officials access here and we'll stop word coming out," Hektor suggested

Hektor shook the hand with his that was wearing the gauntlet. "I'm glad that we could finally cease this hostility, I will send some officials down at some point so we can discuss this matter further," Hektor climbed out the hole and made his way back to the Rapidash chariot. He slumped down on to the seat and sighed in relief. "That...was something," He mumbled to himself. "Everything alright your highness?" The Rapidash driver asked. "Yep, everything things fine. Let's continue to Clifton," Hektor replied. "Okay then," The driver said before heading off to Clifton once more.

Cathy wandered the snowy forest with Rapidash who doesn't speak a lot. She sat in the caravan looking through a pile of clothing. She continued sewing until she realized she was out of wool. She sat on her small sleeping bag as she wrapped herself in it. She shivered from the cold air.