• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Civilization

Foey Smiled As Emerald left the store, he walked to the front of the queue, and picked up 1 loaf of bread, asking
"Hello, Briggie, How much Is this Loaf of bread?"

Briggie smiled and recognized Foey who was a regular at her shop. "Hey Foey, tha-...Actually, Night. Can you sort out Foey for me please," She stepped to the side and waited for Night to get some experience behind the counter.

Granko turned to Emerald and smiled to see the charming Emerald. "Oh hello, Emerald. Doing the usual shopping are we? We are doing some trading with some other Kingdom at the moment. It could have gone smoother but it's finished now," Granko said calmy to Emerald since he liked him a lot.

Night was surprised to be told to do this, but he new what to do from when Emerald was here. "Um, that will be 25 poke$," he said, trying to sound as professional as he could.

Granko always seemed to like Emerald, and Emerald was always happy to help him with things. Emerald was curious about what they were trading since they didn't trade with other nations very often. "What are you trading?" he asked. "Do you want me to tell King Hektor?"

Underground, Steelix was thrashing his tail on the ground in worry. "So, you are saying that the fractures are widening?"
"Yes. Our Levanny aren't able to seal them for long en-" The exadrill stopped his report as a rumble shoock the tunnel. Quite far down, the ceiling was starting to cave in, and all of a sudden, it gave way altogether. Instantly, Steelix dived into the floor, and back to the entrance of the tunnel. "Luxury. Now." A team of luxury ran up with him, until they reached the fracture sight.
"No major above ground areas breached. Fracture approximately half a mile from Henlow."
"Right. We need to send our Onix up there to try and seal it, but it'll take time. Hyrain is out, so we'll have to wait."

"We're getting more Cocoa, since it seems quite important that Foey gets a large supply of it. Yes, that's a good idea to tell the King, please," Granko said to Emerald, respectfully bowing his head.

Hektor headed out towards Clifton and on his way there he noticed some sort of sink hole or here the land has randomly collapsed. His Rapidash Chariot came to a halt and pondered in thought whether to investigate it. "The only reason why it would collapse is if there was something going on underneath," He concluded to himself as he decided to walk over to the hole and inspect the contents of it. He looked down and noticed some activity down there. "Best keep a low profile," He slowly and quietly started to climb down the rubble of the land above this hole. Trying his best to keep out of the Pokemon views. He hid behind a rock, advancing closer and closer into the e.hol

Somebody coming! Steelix rose up from the ground in front of Hektor. "Sorry, just a tunneling accident. I went through a cave and ruptured the ceiling."

Hektor folded his arms and did a suspicious look at the Steelix trying to dismiss him. "What happened then? What is this place?" Hektor questioned assertively as he walked past the large steel type.

"Okay, I'll go tell him now, Emerald replied. So he ran back to the castle and started looking for him. He checked every room and every hallway, but no matter where he looked he couldn't find him. Foey wasn't in his lab so he wasn't able to ask him where the king was. "I guess he's doing something right now," he said to himself. "I guess I should just wait for him to come back."

Hektor lowered his eyebrows and looked past the Steelix to see tunnels which seemed to head in the direction of Henlow. Hektor ignored Steelix's pleads and walk past him. "How come I'm unaware of these tunnels as he head towards the tunnels.

"Uh, because you can't keep track of every cave in the island. Anyway, I have to be off. Goodbye." As Steelix dived down and headed back towards Henlow, he flicked his tail, collapsing the the tunnel further onwards from where Hektor was. Surfacing in the city, he immediately sent out a sonic pulse, which was relayed to a psychic type, who transmitred it to Chimcheo

"King Hektor has uncovered one of our fractured tunnels." Chimcheo said in Hyrain's ear. Since there was no reply, he quickly scribbled a note saying to knock three times in the back ally, and ran off. Shifting into a Umbreon, he ran towards the sight of the crack, and reached it quickly. Running down into the hole, he quickly saw the king, and returned to his natural form. "Hello. I think we may have met before." Hyrain greeted him

5DX was flying around, looking at the kingdoms from a bird's eye view. It set off after the overnight it had in the wilds. He stopped at a kingdom it's database presumed to be called Henlow. It entered the kingdom, trying as hard as possible to stay out of sight. That was easier posted than done for it though.

Hektor sighed and quietly cursed as the Steelix blocked the tunnel. He turned around and was greeted by the Zoruark from before. "Yes. How come that Steelix was acting as shady as you was when you was in my castle. I'm assuming that he was one of your little troops. What is this place?!" Hektor yelled getting quite agitated with all the unanswered questions he was getting.

The porygon-z hoped it didn't attract any unwanted attention. Fortunately for it, it didn't. "From what databases can gather, this is the biggest kingdom." He looked around a bit more in Henlow. He decided to stay outside the kingdom for a night or two. He then left.

"Huh. Weirdo." Merkyury watched the zoroark take off suddenly. "I sure thought he needed to talk to me, but oh well." She shrugged and grinned, closing the door and went back upstairs.

She spread out her map. "Since Raloid is such a hidden nation, it obvioisly can't be in the open. Hmm..." She thought hard. "An underground city... and an underwater city or a sky city would seem best to be so illusive. But not all can fly, so sky city is out. Not all can breathe underwater... so that's out. An underground city?" Merkyury pondered about it, before hearing locals below muttering about some collapsed tunnel. "Well... if it is underground... it wouldn't hurt to check the collapsed tunnel, would it?" She asked herself, and started asking some of the people before heading there alone.

Hektor grinded his teeth and clenched his gauntlet, small embers started to revolve around his fists as his anger started to grow. He slowly walked towards the Zoruark with an intimidating face. "You either tell me or I blow up these entire tunnels to find out ourselves! Oh, wait...that would be a bad idea since it goes right underneath Henlow. I am Hektor II, King of Crimsonia. Lying to me is one of the most stupid things you can do. I'm not a hollow, Rattata, I'm royalty, I wasn't born yesterday. This is affiliated with you, without a doubt," Hektor vented whilst pointing at the caved-in tunnel. He eyes lit up as he put two and two together, he slowly looked back at the rubble and back at Zoruark. "Raloid...This is Raloid," Hektor said slowly as he tried to process what he figured out.

"And guess what. I'm royalty too. And you're in my domain. This may or may not be the legendary 'Raloid' but one thing's for sure. All of the stuff you just said, I can do. And if you want to get through this tunnel, you'll have to find a way. Which may take quite a while, thanks to Steelix"

"Who said something about Raloid?" Merkyury dashed over, and saw the Zoroark that was speaking with her and the Hektor. "Don't mind me! I'll just be around here excavating, so if you hear loud noises, it's just me." Not waiting for an answer, she dashed to the caved in tunnel, and started to swing a three hundred and sixty degrees as her tail glowed silver and slammed into the rocks of the caved in tunnel.

5DX was exploring outside the city. He found a tunnel. It wanted to take a closer look. It darted with its stealth mode on and watched what appeared to be a zoroak and excadrill. The excadrill blocked the other pokemon so it couldn't really see it. They were talking about blowing up a tunnel of some sort. One of his systems made a noise and loud enough to startle someone. He went back in stealth mode shortly after.

Last edited:
"No, no, no. Don't do that please. These are delicate." Hearing a buzz, Hyrain swung round, but couldn't see anything. Huh. Must've just been my imagination

"Well, you left me without saying a thing, weirdo, so pardon me but I believe that means I can do my own business." She did another iron tail, and a crack appeared in the rocks.

"Besides, I'm going to have to fail a lot to get what I want, so why not fail trying to open a secret entrance in this caved in tunnel that probably isn't here anyway, hmm?" She slammed into the rocks again, not realizing how accurate her description of the tunnel was.

The Porygon-Z tried to scan what the steelix was doing. It was trying to find some sort of kingdom according to the scan. The scan made some noise. At this rate they'll find out I'm here. It was really worried about someone finding it.

"Well...Your highness. I demand that you stop spying on my kingdom. I see it as nothing as a threat to the safety of my people, regardless of how you so happen to describe it. Remove the tunnels to Henlow and any other cities, stop spying on us, Or else..." He assertively said. "If you agree then I will pretend this never happened, if you agree and don't do what you agree, I will know," Hektor started to talk quieter but still in an intimidating tone. He internally was amused by Merkyury's recklessness and not caring about what others thinks of her actions at this moment. "I guess that's how a treasure hunter does it," Hektor thought.

Wierdo? Hah. If only she knew who I was. "Yeeah, but I'd prefer not to be crushed. And I'm afraid I can't do that. If you want to blackmail me, I'll have to do something about it. I don't like people blackmailing me." Hearing another tone, Hyrain walked over to the place he heard it come from. "Hello? Is there anybody there? Don't worry, I'm not aggressive."

The Porygon-Z was caught, "Uh oh." It flew away, leaving a blue and pink trail when it left. It flew all the way to Henlow. It was safe now, but only for now.

"And once more!" She slammed into the rocks, and this time it gave way, opening up the tunnel. She dusted herself before detecting some electrical signals where the Zoroark was heading. "Eh cool! What's that?" She jumped onto the Zoroark beforw hopping off, following her senses to find the source of the signals before looking up to see that it was gone. "Aww... pity, pity... of course I could strike it doen but that would not be nice, not realizing that she had just jumped on Zoroark.

Hektor looked at Zoruark and then sprinted after Merky down the tunnels that she made way for. "Merky! This isn't good for Henlow for them to keep spying on us, do you agree?" Hektor asked.

5DX Looked around. It was discovered by a few people. It had to keep its existence a secret, or else they would find out somethings too powerful for them to handle. He didn't want the kingdoms to be at eternal war.

"Hmm? Are you referring to Raloid? Well, how would you know if they are spying on you? I would assume that if they are spying on you, all the other kingdoms must also have something for them to spy on, so it could act as a shortcut. And I jumped on you?"

"This doesn't look good." The porygon-z was far out of the city at the time. It new that the kingdoms would try and find out its existence. It was a good fighter, but if its data got downloaded somehow, They could see how to use mega evolution and z moves.

"And sorry, didn't catch your name, weirdo. I'm Merkyury, so what's yours? And what's UT8 and emergency signal 3? Cool code names though! And you know about Raloid?" She blurted out, like a Zebstrika running on adrenaline.

Last edited:
(Sorry, the soldiers never arrived. Just edit :))
"My name's Hyrain. King of Raloid, and apparently, a 'Wierdo'. That stuff is just a bunch of junk you don't need to know about"

5DX noticed many soldiers trailing it. It fought back, using its wide movepool to stop the soldiers in their tracks. It then noticed more. "They're relentless!" It then flew faster. These were the lab trying to catch it back. The porygon-z sent them running with a tri attack. It was worrried about the Zoroark that saw it. Its secret wasn't safe.

"But I live for junk! Junk is very valuable! Like see this goblet?" She held out a rusted goblet that she got from her satchel. "It belonged to the kingdoms way before our time! So junk is good!"

"Yeah, but that's stuff you don't need to know. And I swear I've seen that cup somewhere before." Quite far down the the tunnel, Hyrain could see a small squad of Bisharp, along with a few Serperior and Alakazam approaching

"Oh." Was all Merkyury could say as her face twisted from a grin into one of horror as she saw the squad of what she assumed to be soldiers starting to surround her. She gritted her teeth and closed her eyes from the memory before streaks of her electricity started to show on her mane.