• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Black2 and White2 Journey Roleplay

todoroki

Previously gamora
Angelo held a facetious thumbs up at Luke. "Least I got the badge, rather than wimping out. You really think you're gonna challenge the league without 1 of the 8 badges it still allows?" He really didn't care for the boy. Someone needed to put his ego in check, but it wasn't going to be him. Angelo walked away uncomfortably, not wanting to confront him any longer. He looked around the city. If he was gonna listen to Mr. Deeoh, then Castelia would be the next place to go, logically- of course, after getting the badge here. He had already been to the gym several times to see Koffing and the Toxics. As his appearance might suggest, that was his sorta scene. He went into Virbank Complex to train, and came across quite a few Pokemon he battled against, none quite to his liking. They helped train up Bastu and Jinju, however. Eventually, he came across the namesake of the gym's band- a Koffing. Eager to catch it, he sent out Jinju. The Shedinja hovered below the construction all around them. Angelo knew he wouldn't be battling using Jinju once- after all, Bastu was more useful of a battler while Jinju was simply there as a companion- yet he wanted to train up Jinju in the case that something would happen. The battle was long, due to Koffing not being able to do anything to Jinju, and Jinju having such low damage output. Finally, Angelo threw a Luxury Ball, matching what Jinju and Bastu resided in. It shook a few times, before Angelo heard that glorious, glorious ding.

Angelo gave him the loving nickname "Zingu". He hugged the Koffing in excitement who cooed along with him, before he recomposed himself. He was excited, he had a chance. He headed back towards Flocessy Town, getting ready to pack his things.

Pyros watched as a man rushed past them to heal his Pokemon, but paid more attention to Atty despite the distraction. He heard that apologizing tone in her voice and he just chuckled a bit. "You say it's not your fault, and yet you sound like you are saying sorry for something. It's alright, though. I completely busted myself laughing hard though. Seriously, can't believe that guy had the nerve to be all like 'I'm the champion of the Sinnoh region and, what's that? That's your only Pokemon without seeing if you have anymore? Well, I'm just gonna diddly-dum your face and say you are a disgrace to humankind for not getting a challenge, ya hoodwinkling peasant.' So yea, I feel like he was spouting out nonsense. If he was a champion, then his attitude sure didn't say so. Also, about that Mistralton thing, my sister was the one who had used only her Pichu throughout the entire fight. Poor Skyla didn't have a chance. This was two years ago. It was during the summer, so I would assume you were back for summer vacation and spending time with friends and family, yea?"

Zarda huffed a bit and smelled Atty, cocking her head a bit before nuzzling her shoulder. She liked this girl. She smiled and purred affectionately as she kept nuzzling Atty's shoulder with her snout. Pyros chuckled watching this amazing spectacle. "Interesting. She doesn't normally take to people that quickly. Cool. Well, she likes you now. You are lucky."

After a lot of training in Virbank city, Stella managed to evolve into Whirlipede with the help of Blue's training along with Blade's training and Rosa's who had become stronger by the minute but did slow down the training a bit to not overwork them. She made her way to the Pokemon Center to heal her girls before heading to the Virbank City gym after Roxie healed up her Pokemon after the last battle. She entered the gym going down some long stairs to a music studio hearing the loud music of Roxie and her band. She did cover her ears of course as did Blue as she made her way to the stage and that's when Roxie noticed her.

"So your the next challenger, well then lets begin rockstar style!"she said as she made her way to the battle field as she was on the opposite side as she let out Koffing. She let out Blade her Absol as she stood confident looking at her opponent. "Koffing, Poison gas!" "-Dodge it Blade then use Night Slash-" "Sol!" She leaped up out of the way avoiding Poison gas then used Night Slash with a direct hit as she flipped back in front of her. "Hm not bad alright lets see if you can dodge this, Koffing Bulldoze!" She said playing her electric guitar.

"-Blade leap up and use Psycho cut!-". Blade obeyed as she leaped up in the air avoiding Bulldoze then used Psycho cut finishing off Koffing as she fainted. "Well seems like I underestimated you challenger alright this is my final Pokemon Whirlpede go!" She sent out Whirlipede as she kept Blade out. "Whirlipede Venoshock!" "-Blade Fire Blast!-"she said.
Blade leaped up dodging Venoshock as she used Fire Blast to finish the Whirlipede off as she fainted instantly by the power of her Fire Blast. Roxie sighed. "Well I lost, here's the Toxic badge" she said handling her the badge as she placed it in her badge case. "Thank you for the challenge"she said before leaving the gym.

She made her way out as she decided to take a break before taking on Burgh in Castellia City. She made her way back to Aspertia City as she could see the gym was packed with challengers. "-Wow Cheren is very busy with challengers that he must be frustrated but I know he remains calm during these battles so I shouldn't be worried-"she thought standing next to a male with a Dewott and a Whirlipede watching the battle with Cheren and the challenger as Rosa her Servine rested on her shoulder to watch as Blue sat next to her watching with her gold eyes seeing Cheren fix his tie.-

Atty couldn't help but giggle a bit as Pyros talked smack about Luke, better putting into words how she felt about the situation. Although, his vocabulary seemed a bit more cleaner than hers. After he brought up the subject of his sister, though, she pondered for a minute, trying to think back to the recent years. "Well, let's see... Two years ago, I was in Kalos, sooo..." She paused, looking upwards at the non-existent ceiling as she roamed back through her memory bank. "It sounds really familiar, though. Do you remember when in the summer? I got back around late June, I think. So, it's entirely possible I was there to see it. And if not, Skyla at least told me about it. I definitely remember a Pichu, though, now that you mention it!"

Her attention was drawn to Zarda as she began affectionately nuzzling the trainer, the young woman beaming and feeling much better from earlier. Fearlessly, she brought a hand up, running it along the Pokemon's orange scales and feeling her body heat. "Well, I'd say that's pretty good," She laughed, jokingly undermining the situation. It wasn't everyday she got to see a Charizard, not counting the rental ones in Alola. "I gotta say, she's gorgeous. What's her name?"

It is a normal day in Castellia City and Dark just woke up. As usual Dark got out of bed and made some cereal for breakfast Dark's brother was already gone for work like every day. After Dark finished his breakfast he opens two pokéballs containing a Krokorok and her baby Sandile. He smiled saying "Goood morning you two want breakfast?" Both Krokorok and Sandile roared happily as Dark fills their bowls with pokemon food. After feeding the two pokémons he got into his room and grabbed a pair of sunglasses. "Here Sandile for you." said Dark while putting the glasses on Sandile.

Dark got changed into his clothing a bloodred short sleeved hoodie with some black shorts and white shoes. Dark opens the computer of his brother that he could rarely use. Only when his brother left it at home "hmmm password what was it again." said Dark while trying his name.
"Darn it must be something easy that he can remember maby 1234?" That was the password that opened the computer. Dark was searching though his brother's computer when he saw a file named Project S. Dark opened the file and saw some dark plans that team plasma had for the Unova region. Dark was in shook when he saw that the program was lead by his brother and some scientist named Colgress. Dark closed the computer directly after seeing that his brother was involved in such dark plans. Dark returned the pokémons to their pokéballs and took Sandile's pokéball with him and the keys of his house. "We need to go and talk to Burgh." said Dark to the pokéball while leaving the house.

Last edited:
Luke watched Angelo leave and didn’t think much of what he said. “Hmmph I’m going back to get the badge tomorrow when he is not busy with challengers, but for now I’m going to the Virbank complex.” Luke made his way down to the complex and sat at the far edge. He looked around to see if he was alone, and didn’t see anybody and let all of his pokemon out of their balls. The Growlithe and Luxio went next to him as the Riolu stood beside Luke. Luke pet the Luxio and Growlithe getting cries of affection from them. “Yes my friends enjoy this time now, we may not get much due to all the battling we will do.” He showed some affection to the Riolu as well.

todoroki

Previously gamora
After cleaning up and packing his things, Angelo stepped out to experience the air of Floccesy one last time. No more bus rides past Floccesy Ranch. No more quiet, peaceful nights he could just eat popcorn and curl up on his sofa with his Pokémon. He stepped into Floccesy Pokémon Center, to make sure his Pokémon were ready to go, and call his parents, get a couple Pokémon back from Lentimas Town. He recognized the two trainers from earlier. He blushed a bit, recalling his argument with Luke, not wanting to be seen by them. He power-walked through, and asked Nurse Joy to run a check-up on his Pokemon. He kept a quiet tone so that they wouldn't recognize him and he wouldn't have to feel the embarassment form earlier.

"Sorry, what was that dear?" The nurse yelled out- yes, Angelo was quiet, but the audacity of this woman implied she may have a hearing problem.

"U-uh.. Could you, like, heal- er, uh, run a checkup on my Pokemon," he asked, handing his Poké Balls. Arceus, what a blubbering idiot he was. He knew he was getting embarassed over a tiny thing and they probably wouldn't care about it, yet he hounded himself about it.

"Of course, but unless they're sick, we can't really do a checkup per se," she put the Luxury Balls into the machine, "Yes, they seem to be in fine condition. Why would you take them for healing, they're perfectly healthy?" She asked, in a kind tone. Angelo just stuttered, humiliated, when really it was a common mistake. "I wanted to make them, uh, even healthier?"

Pyros chuckled a little, a bright smile on his face as he talked with the girl. She seemed really nice, no wonder why Zarda took to her so quickly! When she said something about her being here in late June, he nodded and replied. "We were in Mistralton City between late June to early July while Shade was training up."

Zarda smiled and purred, huffing a bit of smoke from her nostrils before getting closer to her, nuzzling her cheek and this time giving her a little lick for the compliment. Pyros chuckled and replied. "Well, her name is Zarda. I thinks he appreciates the comment. She normally doesn't get this comfortable, so really. Congrats."

With that, Zarda huffed at Pyros playfully bit Atty's shoulder. Even though her canines were sharp, she wasn't biting too hard to cause any damage, just enough to cause some tickling feeling, since her hot breath was causing her shoulder to heat up quite considerably. Pyros just shook his head with a sigh, although couldn't help but smile. "Well then. Zarda, don't bite her too hard." With that, the large beast just huffed back at him and rolled her eyes.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin watched the girl battle Cheren, and her Riolu looked a bit weak after the last attacks. “C’mon, just a few more attacks! You don’t have to push yourself, but try to take out one of them! You can do it!” Justin shouted. He wanted every challenger to try their hardest and win, and he would help in doing this. “Hm... the Riolu’s pretty tough, don’t you think Boss?” Buddy asked. “Pretty tough? He seems to be able to take a lot more than that. I think he can do it!” Boss replied they continued watching the battle, when Justin got a call from his mom on the Xtransceiver. “Justin! I know it’s only been a few hours since you left, but where are you?” She asked. “I already made it to Asperita Town! I also caught a new Pokémon in the process. I’m watching a gym battle right now!” He replied, showing the new Pokémon and the gym battle. “Wow! Your father would be so proud... I don’t know where he is... but anyways, have a safe journey!” She said, and hung up. Justin continued watching the battle, cheering for the trainer.

Last edited by a moderator:
She glanced down to the Whirlipede appearing to be shiny as she smiled. "That's quite a rare Whirlipede you go there much different from mine I believe that it is a shiny Whirlipede is it not" she asked as Blue seemed curious of the different colored Whirlipede like her self as she smiled greeting him. "Umbre!"She said smiling as she heard her trainer give a chuckle seeing Rosa her Servine also took interest before she went back to watch the battle with Cheren and the challenger.-

Dark got to the Castelia City Gym to ask Burgh on what he should do with the information regarding team plasma. Dark knew Burgh from a long time ago when Burgh helped Dark and his brother when they were abandoned by their father. Dark got to Burgh saying "Hey Burgh long time no see." Burgh responded "Hey little kiddo what are you doing here?" Dark told Burgh what he found on his brother's computer. "Yeez that is alot to take in on your age, that he would do such bad things are you okay? How are you feeling?"asked Burgh. "Not good it is like he betrayed me he promised that he would never do a bad thing to anyone."said Dark.

After a long talk and making Dark feel calm again Burgh asked Dark how old he was again. "Nine years old almost ten just need to wait about ten more days." Burgh stood up and walked into another room and grabbed a pokéball. "Dark you are now a official license Pokémon trainer and from me you get this female Sewaddle as your first pokémon." Dark was amased he got to be a pokémon trainer ten days earlier "Wow uhmmm thank you but why?"asked Dark. "Because you need something else on your mind and ten days is not gonna matter that much now to Aspertia City and ask Cheren for a gym battle." Dark got hyped and took the Sewaddle and gave it the nickname Sunshine. "Now go buy a ferry ticket we shall meet again soon when you are stronger."
Dark bought a ferry ticket to Virbank City and got on the boat.

Last edited:
Atty nodded, brown hair bouncing with her movements. "Mhm, that must've been her, then! It's coming back to me now- No wonder I was getting familiar vibes from you." Thankfully, Zarda's biting seemed to tickle the girl, as it was evident when she began laughing as her shoulder was playfully nipped. "Pfft hey! Don't worry about it, I'm used to play-bites. I have a Weavile, she always used to bite me when we were younger. Now that were both grown up though, she doesn't exactly do it as much, unless she wants attention." Her shoulder flushed a gentle pink as Zarda's hot breath warmed her up, Atty giving an affectionate smile to the Charizard and to Pyros as well.

"So, you never actually answered my question..." She smirked, eyeing him. "We're you going to challenge the gym? It looks a little bit less crowded now, and I don't mind waiting as long as that guy doesn't show up again." The brunette nodded over down the street, back over to the Gym. "I dunno who this new Gym Leader is, so I'd love to watch you go up against him, if you're alright with that. Personally, I'm gonna skip out on this one, but I'll probably check out the gym in Virbank."

Rex

Resident Furry
"Ryan?"

He was brought out of his thoughts by the nurse calling his name. There was already a man waiting at the counter - purple hair and loads of piercings, looked a little older than Ryan - but the Trainer stepped up next to him to accept Roger's Pokeball. Next came Dodger, hopping off the counter himself. The Dewott was refreshed and ready for action, these centers really were a lifesaver. Ryan considered heading out then, but he paused for a moment. He turned his head to better look at the man next to him. He recognized him, he'd been at the multi-Trainer pileup earlier today.

"That was a mess, huh?" he said to the man. If Ryan remembered correctly, this was the dude that had tried and failed to properly retort to the ego driven asshole, "Don't worry too much about that "champion" guy, people like that need attention to survive, and thrive on vindication."

todoroki

Previously gamora
Angelo was caught of guard a little- he hadn't been expecting to be talking to anyone at the moment, and was a little zoned out.. "Wh- uh, yeah, I guess. But I mean, don't you need to like, have friends, to get attention though?" He didn't necessarily mean it as a jab, though. He was traveling alone, and didn't strike him as being a warm, friendly type.

Pyros smiled as she finally remembered. Well, that was nice. He smiled as Zarda made this chuckling noise and stood up straighter from her nuzzling, stretching her neck and flapping her wings a bit as she stretched those also. She yawned a great deal as she let out a small puff of fire in the air, and then came back down again, her head shaking a bit to get rid of the feeling of sleeping creeping closer. Her eyes looked like they were trying to close against her volition.

Pyros just chuckled, seeing his Pokemon getting all sleepy. He then replied to Atty. "Alright, cool. I just don't want you getting accidentally hurt. It would give poor Zarda a heart attack. But that's cool. My sister and brother has one and a Sneasel. Although, my brother's Weavile and Sneasel are the most strangest Pokemon... Quirkiest Pokemon I've ever seen, while my sister's are just too darn playful and make up a lot of pranks to get either me or her with. I don't know why it is always us... I think it is how we deal with it. Oh, and the gym. Sorry, I got caught up on your blushes. Anyway," he continued after chuckling a little. "Yes, I will be challenging the gym here. I have a Tepig with me I'm going to train, so hopefully he beats him, since... Well, I only have Zarda and that's cheating. She's been through every region with me so far, so it wouldn't be too fair. She'd probably steamroller the poor guy. Anyway, I was hoping you'd watch me. I like some company to cheer me on, especially when I'm caught up with myself," chuckling a little, he was right about it, but it wasn't in any good way, as was conveyed in his eyes with a sad light to them. When he does get caught up on himself, it's usually because of his feeling of being inferior and thinking he's not good enough. At least his personality makes up for it.

“Remus! Snap out of it, and use Force Palm to finish off that Lillipup! Kira, use Revenge on Patrat!” Callie cried as Remus stood on both his feet, then used Force Palm, sending the Lillipup flying backwards into the wall. The Lilllipup had fainted. “Excellent job Remus!” Kira had also landed her hit, and fainted the Patrat. Cheren sighed, returning his Pokémon. “Looks like you win. You fought really well, I’m impressed.” Cheren stepped down from his pedestal, and handed Callie the Basic Badge. “Congratulations.” Callie smiled, returning Kira, but not Remus. “Thank you. I’ll see you around.” She picked up Remus, and held him in her arms. “Let’s go.” She walked out of the arena, stopping right by the entrance to the Trainer’s School to set Remus down on the ground. She grabbed a couple of Potions out of her bag. She sprayed two on him, and noticed his injuries looked a lot better. “Let’s talk after we leave here, okay?” She asked him, and he nodded. Callie walked over to the boy who was cheering her on. “Thank you for cheering us on. I think it helped Remus regain his strength to battle.” She smiled, a rare sight. Callie usually wasn’t smiling unless she was just with her Pokémon. Remus rose to her feet and came over to Callie, standing beside her.

Atty quirked her brow at the "blush" comment, slinging a playful look Pyros' way. She gave Zarda one last hearty pat before taking her hand off the beast, smiling at how cute she was when she was sleepy. "I take it you're a fan of fire types?" She questioned, eyeing him up and down before her brown eyes met with his once more. It was a bit of a silly question now that she thought about it, but the mood seemed bright enough that it could be taken as redundant and playful. "But, yeah, I'll definitely stick around to watch. I'm looking forward to it," Her expression softened, sensing there was some sort of hesitation and sadness on his face when he mentioned getting caught up with himself, hoping to alleviate his spirits.

"By the way, I can introduce my team to you later, if you'd like. It's only fair, considering you let Zarda here make friends with me. But first things first- The Gym!" The brunette bounced, already walking backwards and waiting for Pyros to catch up.

Rex

Resident Furry
Ryan nodded, "You'd think, but people find all kinds of ways to feed their egos. For a guy like that, you can tell that the first thing he thinks about when he gets to a place is how he can get all the eyes on him. That's why he lashes out with such vitriol, he knows being an ass will get him attention faster than being nice."

He'd seen the type before of course: attention whores. The best thing was to not let them rent space in your mind. Doing so only played into their game. The right course of action was to ignore him, as if he was insignificant. Hopefully this guy got that, otherwise it was likely the attention whore would keep coming back to feed his ego off him.

"I'm Ryan, by the way, and this little guy is Dodger," he added, motioning towards himself, then the Dewott. "I didn't catch your name, earlier."

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Parker watched the two battles at the Gym, jumping down onto the battlefield the instant that he could.

"Okay Cheren, I've waited long enough! King needs to battle, he's getting restless!"

As if on queue, King leaped down as well, throwing off his cloak to reveal his dark, blade covered body.

"You really are impatient... fine. This will be a one on one battle, the first Pokemon to faint will be the loser. Are these rules okay with you?"

Parker nodded his head and threw his cloak off as well. King took his place on the field, taking a readied stance.

"Good! Go Lopunny!"

todoroki

Previously gamora
"Angelo," he said, crouching down shaking Dodger's paw. "Oh, right." He sent out his two Pokémon: a Shedinja and a Purrloin. "This is Jinju, and this here is Bastu. Oh wait, I got another one now!" He sent out a Koffing as well, nearly forgetting him. "And this is Zingu! I just caught him like, an hour or two ago."

"Koff! Koffing!" yelled Zingu, as if trying to introduce himself to everyone.

Rex

Resident Furry
The Dewott stared at the man for a moment, before carefully extending his paw into Angelo's hand. Ryan snickered, the Pokemon always tried to act so cool, but every so often bits of the awkwardness he'd displayed as an Oshawott flashed through. It was adorable, but Dodger would glare at him if Ryan said anything out loud. So instead, he focused on looking at Angelo's own Pokemon. Shedinja was a surprising one, as Nincada wasn't native to the Unova region. The Purrloin and Koffing were more locally sourced though. The Koffing seemed especially outgoing, as well!

"Pleasure to meet you all," he smiled, "I'd introduce you to Roger, but he had a heck of a fight earlier today and needs some rest. Cheren really is something else."

In his mind, Ryan weighed the risks versus rewards of asking a potentially awkward question. When Nincada evolved, they actually evolved into Ninjask. Shedinja, the shed skin the Nincada left behind, then came to life on its own as a Bug/Ghost Type. There was no Ninjask in Angelo's party, what had happened to it? He thought better about bringing that up though. He'd only just met Angelo, and decided that such a question was too potentially personal, and if something bad had happened, he certainly didn't want to dredge up and bad memories.

"You guys been traveling long?" he said instead.

todoroki

Previously gamora
He released Dodger's hand. "Not particularly, no. Well, no, not long at all. I uh, just quit my job. Well, I got fired from it. Does it count as a job if it's an unpaid internship? I don't know. Anyway, no, we're just starting. I packed my things just before coming here."

He snickered to himself. "Dodger and Roger, quite a series of names. You gonna catch another Pokemon called Lodger?" He held Zingu in his arms, who would inevitably breathe some smoke at Ryan if he got much closer. Zingu was happy for the attention, all the same.

Rex

Resident Furry
"There's a method to my madness," Ryan chuckled, "It just seems silly right now because these two are the only ones I brought back from my original team. Besides, I'd say you're the pot and I'm the kettle here!"

Ryan felt for the guy, getting fired was never cool. Still, if he was an unpaid intern they were probably just taking advantage of the guy anyway. Angelo looked like a punk, but he definitely didn't seem to have the attitude for it.

"Well hey, I'm sorry to hear about your run of bad luck, but traveling the world as a vagabond isn't so bad," he added, "Take it from me, we've been at this a couple years now!"

todoroki

Previously gamora
"Yeah, well.." He returned his Pokémon to their Poké Balls. "I oughta get going. It was nice talking to you." And with that, he left. Prolonged conversations were not quite his sort of thing, so what? He stepped out heading past Floccesy Ranch one last time. He figured he'd gone on the bus enough today, he'd get some exercise. He let Bastu out, to walk alongside him, with Bastu eager to fight almost every Pokemon they past. "Be patient, Bastu.." He groaned. Maybe there was a reason he took the bus so much.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
"Okay King! Get in there and use Metal Claw, don't let up until you land a hit!"

King's face took on an even more serious look as he rushed the opposing Pokemon. King swiped his bladed arm at Lopunny's head, but she deftly avoided the attack. Dodging and turning out of the way, Lopunny continued to avoid damage. However, King wouldn't be stopped. He kept attacking with his devastatingly powerful arms. Every time he took a swing, his attack got closer and closer to landing. Eventually Lopunny moved just a second too late and the sharp, metal blade made contact with her left leg. Lopunny flew backwards across the arena

"Good King, now get back and use Swords Dance!"

King nodded and leaped backwards as Lopunny dropped to one knee and winced from the injury on her leg. King crossed the blades on his arm in an "X" shape, boosting his offensive power greatly.

"Okay Lopunny, go for a High Jump Kick!" Cheren announced to his Pokemon.

Lopunny jumped high into the air and aimed a diving kick down at King. If this landed it would so some serious damage, so King just had to make sure it didn't hit him.

"King, dodge backwards and grab her when she lands!"

King followed Parker's orders perfectly, jumping backwards just as Lopunny hit the ground and grabbing her while she was still stunned from the impact. With his hands around Lopunny's arms, King was free to hit her with pretty much whatever.

"Now use Iron Head!"

The Bisharp brought his bladed head down onto the Lopunny's skull. There was an audible noise as the the two Pokemon's heads made contact and Lopunny once again flew back onto the ground.

"Okay King, let's end this! Finishing move!"

King nodded once again at his trainer's request. He sprinted over to Lopunny who was still recovering from the last attack. Just as she picked herself up off the ground, King entered a special stance. One arm in front of him and one behind him, he twisted his body preparing for the finisher. His front arm blade grew longer and sharper as it shone with an opaque metallic casing, and his back arm blade erupted in crackling darkness matching the size of the front one.

"Simultaneous Metal Claw and Night Slash, Dance of Death!"

King jumped up until he was just above Lopunny, turning midair with a 45° angle. He rapidly spun, his arms turning into a chainsaw of darkness and steel ripping through his opponent. He landed on the ground behind Lopunny as she fell to the ground, not getting up this time.

"Okay Lopunny... return." Cheren said, raising a Pokeball as the rabbit Pokemon entered the ball. "It was a good fight, your bond with that Bisharp is obviously very strong. Your attacks were a little careless, but with the power and accuracy of that Pokemon there's not much anybody could do to capitalize on your mistakes. You're a strong trainer and I'm sure you'll go far. Here's your badge, and the Technical Machine for Work Up."

Parker accepted the rewards from Cheren before bowing and retrieving his cloak. He slung it back on, as did King, and made his way towards the door.

"Thank you Cheren, I enjoyed the battle and I know King did as well. Maybe we can do this again sometime in the future."

And with that, Parker exited the trainer school and once again sat in the sunlight of Aspertia city.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin had glimpsed through the other trainers battle. He then got up and walked to Cheren. “It’s my turn to battle you. My names Justin, and these are my partners!” He said, showing off his two Pokémon. “Man, lots of challengers today... the names Cheren, and I’m the gym leader of this town! You’re not from here, are you? Well that doesn’t matter. Another double battle, is it? Don’t underestimate me, Normal types have no weakness except for Fighting!” He said. Justin squared up and did his battle pose. Buddy and Boss got next to each other, challenging the Patrat and Lillipup. “Boss, use Iron Defense! Buddy, use Razor Shell!” Justin said. Boss raised his defense, while Buddy took a big swing at the Lillipup. The Lillipup fell back a bit, but it was still good to go. “I’m just getting started!” Both of the trainers shouted.

She watched the battle between the male who she heard named Justin and Cheren as she removed her mask then hood to watch it more clearly. "-Cheren is battling so many trainers today, he must be exhausted from them well that's the duty of the gym leader-" she thought as she looked around closely to make sure no one was watching her. Rosa hopped back on her shoulder watching the trainer and Cheren battle once again against a challenger. "-Hm I actually want to see his battle style and how he will defeat Cheren and hopeful this is his last challenger because he needs a break like literally-" she thought sighing as her light blue eye glanced back to the battle at hand but she felt tense for some reason and she hoped it wasn't that as Blue sensed it as well becoming alert as well but kept focus on the battle for now.

“Remus, I’m sorry about asking you to do that in the battle with Cheren. I knew you weren’t ready for it.” The injured Riolu sighed a little, and then sat down cross legged. Callie usually didn’t like sitting on dirt, but she did it for Remus. She silently wished she was still inside the gym, and not directly outside of it. “I’m really sorry. It’s my fault you’re hurt.” She grabbed his paw, and he looked at her, wide eyed. Callie rarely ever acted like this, but for some reason Unova has had a positive change on her. “Let’s go to the Pokémon Center. I’m going to call Azriel, so you’ll finally meet him.” Remus smiled at that comment, as Callie picked him up in her arms. She made the quick trip to the Pokémon Center, and had Nurse Joy heal her team. “Here you go.” Nurse Joy beamed, handing her Kira and Remus’s Pokeballs. “Thank you.” Callie responded, taking the two Pokémon off of her hands. “Sami, Remus, Kira, come on out!” She sent out the three Pokémon, who all looked much happier and healthier. She walked over to a phone, and dialed Azriel’s number, which she knew off by heart now. He picked up right away, with a smile already on his face. “Cal, it’s been a while. I miss you so much.” His attention quickly went from Callie to her Pokémon. Callie noticed that he wasn’t in their house “Woah! Is that a Dewott?! And a Riolu?!” She saw his eyes light up at the sight of Remus, who was just as happy. “He looks a lot like me, huh?” She asked, and he nodded vigorously. “Ri!” He cried, and Callie giggled. “I guess he didn’t know we were twins. I mean, the only actual difference between us is hair colour. And my pink contacts, but other than that you couldn’t tell us apart, right?” He asked, and Callie snorted. “As if, I’m much less attractive than you. You got all the good looks.” Azriel scoffed, crossing his arms. “I did not!” He sounded hesitant, which only proved Callie’s point. Callie cleared her throat. “Anyways, where’s Devi? I don’t see him.” Callie searched the screen for a sign of her twin brother’s Houndoom, but it was nowhere to be seen. “Oh! Devi, come here!” He called, and the Houndoom ran over, barking happily when it spotted Sami. “Doom! Houndoom!” Sami cried, jumping up on the screen when Devi did. “You should come over here. It’s been so long.” Callie gently moved Sami off of the screen, and Azriel did the same with Devi before grimacing. “Sis, I’m not sure I can. One second.” He got up, Devi following him. Callie waited eagerly, but then felt a tap on her shoulder. “I’m already here.” She turned around to see her twin brother, and felt years spring to her eyes as she buried herself in his chest. She squeezed him with all her might, the sound of happy Houndoom barking echoed throughout the Pokémon Center. “You’re here.” Callie sighed, looking happily into her brother’s eyes. Azriel nodded, his curly blue hair bouncing as he did. “I am.”

Pyros saw that playful look and made a little cheeky smile, snickering a little to himself. He hadn't had anyone look at him like that before, and, to be honest, it was pretty cute, but also made him feel like she's going to get him for that. Zarda huffed sadly when Atty stopped petting her, but didn't make any moves to elicit more patting. When Pyros heard Atty assume his preference, he smiled and nodded. "Correct, and also Dragon-Types," he was going to say more but her eyeing him made him uncomfortable. Not in a bad way, but feeling like he was being sized up or something. Although, it was probably a way for her to take in all the colors on his body.... Probably... Hopefully that. Why was he like this with girls? He can hit on girls like a pro, but as soon as they look like they are doing it back, he gets super anxious. He calmed his nerves by chuckling a little, and replying to her looking at him.

"Can't keep your eyes off me, huh? Are you taking all of this eye candy in?" Pyros couldn't help but chuckle some more. His playful demeanor showing through in his flirtatious comments and questions as he flexed one of his arms a little passively. Although, this facade broke and he couldn't contain the giggles anymore. He didn't know why this was so funny, but it was.

Hearing her say she was going to stay and watch made him smile even more. If his spirits weren't alleviated by his flirting, it definitely was now. Seeing her expression soften, he assumed she had guessed there was something more to him than meets the eye, and he faced with the realization that she might ask about it or he might just have to tell her. Knowing that he can be a bit impatient, he wanted to tell her now, but something was keeping him from saying anything. Hopefully she'll ask about it soon because he won't be able to say anything about it for a long time unless she breaks the barrier for him.

When he heard that she was going to introduce him to her team, he smiled. He was about to say a "hell yea" when she started to practically moonwalk to the gym. Eliciting another laugh, the man caught up with a leap and followed her to the gym, Zarda flapping her wings and gliding across the ground to get to them faster. This girl was really super fun to be with. He hoped he could be with her for awhile. OH! That reminded him.

"Uh, Atty, I need to train my Tepig. I just got him and I need to work with him and have him figure out my strategy and see if he's okay with that. Since it seems like Cheren will be busy for awhile, should we head off to the outlook here or Route 19 to train?"

Dark came on the harbor of Virbank City being scared as hell to go on a adventure alone. Slow and steady Dark walked on land and got to a pokemon centrum. Dark healed his two pokemon and was going to train in the Virbank Complex to get stronger.

After a while of training Dark came across a Magby that was being bullied by four Elekid's. Dark trew Sandile's pokéball in their direction saying "Goo Shades" but Dark forgot to press the button that opens the pokéball so it hit a Elekid hard in the face getting pissed. "Elleeki" said the Elekid mad walking towards Dark. Dark trew his Sewaddle at the mad Elekid "Go Sunshine" and the pokéball opens.

"Sunshine use razor leaf"
The Sewaddle trew a couple of razor sharp leaves at the Elekid, The Elekid was weak so he ran as hard as he could taking the other Elekid's with him.

"Good job Sunshine" said Dark while getting Sandile's pokéball out of the grass. "To bad that there are no pokéballs in my bag" Dark helped the Magby stand up. “Are you alright Magby?” Magby made a weak roar to show off that it is alright.” Magg” Dark smiled “ Well alright Sunshine and Shades need to go to the pokemon centre so see you later.”

Dark got to the pokemon centre directly after saying goodbye to Magby “ To bad that there were no pokeballs in my bag then Magby could have joined my team. He would be a powerfull teammate being a fire type.” said Dark after giving nurse Joy his pokemons. “Here your pokemon are fighting fit again” said nurse Joy, giving Dark two pokeballs. Dark walked to the pokemarkt section in the pokemon centrum and asked the pokemart worker “How exspansive are pokeballs here” the pokemarkt worker said “ twohundred pokedollars for one pokeball” “ Darm that is alot of pokedollars. How do you get money?” asked Dark. The pokemarkt worker was shoked that someone did not know how to earn pokedollars. “ Are you a new trainer because making money is one of the easiest things to earn, just battle some trainers.” said the pokemart worker. “Ow yea just around a hour ago the gymleader Burgh made me a pokemon trainer. He send me to Virbank City to begin an adventure to distract me from personal reasons.” said Dark “Thank you for the tip sir have a nice day” said Dark walking out of the pokemon centrum with a smile.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin saw as Cherens Pokémon attacked his. The Patrat used workup as the Lillipup fished out bites. Justin had an interesting idea... “Buddy, aim for the Patrat! Boss, cover him!” He yelled. His Pokémon did told, Buddy striking the Patrat with a follow up from Boss. The Patrat went down after this. “Only one Pokémon left, huh?” Cheren said, not any worry. “Don’t worry, I’ll play fair. Return, Buddy!” He said. Instead of going into his Pokéball, Buddy went beside Justin. “Alright, Boss! Use Rollout!” Justin said, only for Boss to Rollout on the Lillipup. “Okay, Lillipup! Use Work Up, and follow up with bite!” Cheren continued. The attack was successful, and Boss had been knocked over, weak. “C’mon Boss! You can do this!” Justin told his Pokémon. Boss got up like the attack was nothing. “Now, use Bug Bite!” Justin shouted, to which Boss attacked. “Now Boss, finish it off with Poison Tail!” Justin said. Boss charged up a little bit, and hit with a mighty Poison Tail. And with that, the battle was over. “Hmm... defeated once more. That’s the fourth time today, but I suppose it’s all the same for a gym leader. Here is your Basic Badge!” Cheren said.

Justin obtained the Basic Badge! Put it in his badge case.

Thank you, Cheren!” Justin said, shaking the man’s hand. He then turned to leave, but noticed a girl sitting down, watching his battle. He decided to go say hello. He walked up to the girl. “Hi! I appreciate you watching our battle. My names Justin!” He said, holding out his hand.

Atty's smile only grew wider as the other man flirted with her, retorting back. "It's kind of hard not to look at you, y'know. I mean, you gotta at least be a whole foot or something taller than me, right? It gets hard for shorties like me out here," She put a hand up to her head, imitating a swoon and being overly dramatic about things, but making sure it could all easily come off as a joke. "Besides, you know what they say about tall guys with big feet..." She practically purred, looking him up and down once more as she visibly bit her lip, taking a longer-than-needed pause to toy with him "-Big shoes."

Finding the situation to be hilariously stupid, her giggles finally spilled out, a snort even emitting from her as she laughed at her own joke. Her face wasn't exactly safe either, as shades of pinks spread across her cheeks. "Okay, okay!" She froze in her tracks, suddenly doing a 180 and backpedaling the other way. "Route 19 it is! I'll take the time to let my team get some fresh air, too." Despite her bubbly mood, there was a little voice in her head reminding her not to get too carried away. There were multiple things she wanted to ask him, and hopefully some time out on the nearby route would help with her little mission in getting to know the fiery young man.

Callie and Azriel caught up for a bit, before heading back to the gym. “There’s likely a battle going on, let’s go check it out!” Callie walked in through the Trainer’s School and into the arena. She spotted the boy who had been watching her battle and smiled. He was already talking to someone so she hung back, waiting to see if another challenger would come in and battle Cheren. “Do you know him?” Azriel pointed to the guy she had smiled at. “Oh, no, I don’t. He watched my battle and cheered me on, though.” She looked up at her identical twin, seeing the look of understanding in his eyes. “Oh, gotcha. Did I tell you that I finally beat Clair? She was so mad.” Azriel chuckled, as Callie occasionally snuck looks at the boy who’d watched her battle. She wanted to talk to him, but wasn’t sure how. Remus tugged on Azriel’s pant legs curiously while the two Houndoom played with one another.

She glanced to male that extended her hand out to her and smiled gently taking it and shaking. "Its nice to meet you Justin, I'm JC and this is my partner Blue my shiny Umbreon and this is Rosa my starter for this region and you battled well just watching your battle style was interesting I have to admit but that Whirlipede of yours its a different color then mine but I do believe its a shiny Whirlipede" she said as Blue and Rosa looked at the trainer greeting him. "Umbre!" "Servine!". "Your next badge is in Virbank right with Roxie well she deals with poison types but she is a tough opponent to deal with since I just finished a battle with her. I'm taking a break before I head to Castelia by port to battle Burgh but I'm investigating something with Team Plasma have you ever heard of them?" She asked letting go of his hand.-

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin thought of what JC had asked him. He was thinking, until he remembered something. “Yeah, I heard a story about them taking over the Pokémon League about 2 years ago. I’ve also heard rumors that they’re still around, but I’m not sure.” He said. He then gestured toward his Pokémon. “This is Buddy, and this is Boss. You said Boss was shiny, correct? That’s pretty cool, considering how rare they are!” Justin continued.
“Dewott!” “Whirlipede!” His Pokémon said. Buddy looked at Rosa, and blushed a little. Boss was happy to be told that he was cool and rare again. “Do you need help with them? My gym battle can wait.” Justin said.

She chuckled. "Oh no my girls are fine I already gotten the Toxic badge with Blade my Absol as she took out her Pokemon with no problem since I taught her a fire type move with some hard work training. I'm just taking a break for now before I leave Aspertia City and go to Virbank city to the port and take a boat just to get to Castellia city but if you need any training done before your next battle with Roxie I can offer it if you want it which involves training with all of my party of four but it was just a suggestion its ok if you want to train on your own" she offered smiling before seeing Cheren walk up to her. "Had enough Cheren, you need a break after all of those battles my friend" she chuckled.

"Yes I could use one but I have to go investigate in something so I'll use that as my break so I'm going to close the gym for now until I return" he said before he walked out of the gym.

She had walked out of the gym with Justin as Servine rested on her shoulder as Blue walked beside her.

Luke stopped petting his Pokemon and put them all in their pokeballs and walked out of the complex and near the gym and looked at his house. “I’m going to be out of these slums soon. Yes this humiliation of living there will finally be over.” Luke walked in the house and packed up his things and left it on his bed. “I will come and get this after I best that Cheren, and I will do that once those peasant challengers disperse.”

“Hey, Az, let’s go to Virbank City. I have nothing more to do here.” She grabbed his hand and walked out of the gym with him. “Virbank City, huh? I haven’t been there yet.” Azriel said as their Pokémon struggled to catch up with them. “Yeah, it’s pretty close by. It’ll take a little while to walk, though.” They entered the gate to the Route which connects Aspertia and Virbank. “I can’t wait to meet Roxie. We’ve got a lot in common.” Callie smiled at the thought, rushing quickly towards the gate that enters Virbank. “That was very quick.” Azriel gasped, dazed at the fact that it was such a quick trip. They entered Virbank, where everything was such a drastic change. It was sort of dark and drab, with sort of polluted air and water. Callie didn’t hate it here. She sighed happily and looked around. “Roxie should be nearby. I’m not challenging her yet. I’m going to train until I know I’m stronger than her.” Callie smiled, patting Remus and Sami on the head. “I’ll use Mari and Little Azriel in this battle though. Maybe even Remus.” Callie picked him up, holding him like a child. “Az, please stick around for a little while longer. I hate being alone.” Callie smiled sadly, shrugging her shoulders. Azriel frowned. “I could only afford until the day after tomorrow. I’m sorry, Cal.” Azriel put his hands on her shoulders and she frowned. “Az, you know I have a place in Lentimas Town, right?” Callie grumbled, and Azriel nodded. “I know, but I can’t leave all of the Pokémon at the sanctuary alone for very long. No one else runs it but me now, you know that.” Callie nodded, and Remus looked over sadly at Azriel. “I know. Let’s just make the most of our time right now.” She grabbed her twin’s hand and walked towards the Complex, where she’d train with her Pokémon and maybe Azriel’s. She spotted a boy exiting the Complex.

Dark was happy that he now knew how to make money. Dark wanted to make some money so he went to route 20 and trained for a bit. Dark had four battles with youngers and made about fourhunderd pokedollars. With that money Dark went back to Virbank City and bought 2 pokeballs and went back to route 20.

After some time had passed Dark noticed a ranch. He went into the ranch and asked the owners if he could train some here. The owners said “Sure thing young boy there is a little forrest in the north part of the ranch you can train there.” Dark nodded and walked into the forest on the north side of the forrest. “Creepy” said Dark while wandering deep into the forrest.

It was as silent as ever until a pokemon startet to roar. “Herrrd” Dark ran to the sound just a bit furher into the forrest. Dark shoked as there were two team plasma grunts trying to capture a Herdier. “Well well well who do we have here a little boy with some pokemons.” said one grunt. “ Its like we cannot run out of luck.” said the other grunt. “Leave Herrdier alone he is not your pokemon nor does he want to be your pokemon just go.” said Dark to the two. “ Maby we need to teach you a lesson in how to act to your supperiors boy.” “Go patrat” said both grunts at the same time.

“Go Sunshine. Go Shades” said Dark while trowing the pokeballs.
“Now Sunshine use Razor leaf on the Patrats. Shades use Sand Tomb on the other Patrat.”

Both attacks were direct hits but it did not fainted the pokemons directly.

“Patrat use Tackle on Sewaddle" said one of the grunts. "Patrat use Bite on the Sewaddle" said the other grunt.

Sewaddle took major damage but was still standing strong because of all te training he did with Dark.

"Sunshine and Shades do the same attacks again"

Both Sunshine and Shades used their attacks but something happend. The leafs of the Razor leaf were in the Sand Tomb and made a sandy leaf tornado doing extreme damage at the patrats, both the patrats were fainted from that lucky attack.

"WE WON WOO" screamd Dark being happy that he won against team plasma. one of grunts said "Tss. How could we been defeated by a child we must return fast quickly" to the other grunt. "Okay let's go." The grunts were away and Dark was alone with the Herrrdier that was happy that it was not captured by team plasma. "Do you want to join my team." said Dark to the Herrdier. Herrdier roared happily as it began to lick Dark. "Aww stop that. Here this is a pokeball with this you can travel with me." said Dark to herrdier. As soon as it knew that it pressed the button on the pokeball and "doof" Herrdier was caught by Dark. "Now a name how about Jhonn." said Dark to the pokeball as it began to wiggle.
After that capture Dark went out of the forrest telling the owners the story and they were happy that the Herrdier found someone to take care of him. Dark waved the owners goodbye and Dark was on it's way to Floccesy Town with a new partner to the team.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
While Justin did want to train, but he was more interested in helping with Team Plasma. “Excuse me for not being specific! I was wondering if you needed help investigating Team Plasma. But I would like to train as well!” Justin said to her. Buddy secretly kept his eyes on Rosa, still blushing a bit. Boss had still been out of his Pokéball, rolling his eyes at Buddy, seeing what he was doing.