• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Black2 and White2 Journey Roleplay

Callie watched him adjust his hair curiously, and decided she’d be less of a bitch to him for now. “Yeah. I beat Cheren, too. I’m taking on Roxie next.” She popped her hip, and put her hand on it. “What about you? I take it you’ve got the same amount as me.” She still kept her guard up, since this guy has been a prick to her before. She was ready to defend herself if he said anything again. Remus, her Riolu, came up to her, and stared the guy down. He was protective of Callie, without a doubt.

Last edited:
Luke chuckled at the pose. “What is that pose you are doing it is entertaining.” Luke’s icy blue eyes did not seem to be cold for once. “Well I’ve beaten that Roxie since the peasants who call themselves trainers were all gathered there I went to battle Roxie and defeated her. I’m gathering my things, so I may leave this loathsome island and move on to Castelia and take on more of the gym leaders.” Luke looked at the Riolu and sent his Luxio out. “I take it that Riolu is your partner pokemon for this region this is my partner. Lux the Luxio.” The Luxio looked at the Riolu thinking it is a battle and glares down the Riolu. Luke told it to stand down and the Luxio did so.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin took JC’s hand. He had just met her and yet he felt he had bonded a bit. “Well, if there’s people after you, I can’t say no. I won’t say no! Of course I can help!” Justin said. “Speaking of which...” Justin said, calling Burgh on his Xtransceiver. “Oh, Justin! Good to talk again! Do you need something?” He asked. “Yeah Burgh. You know Team Plasma, right? Their after someone I’m helping... can you keep a watch out for them?” Justin asked. “Actually...” Burgh said” Ive been watching for them ever since you left. They’ve been causing some trouble, so...” Burgh said. “Great, thanks!” Justin said. “Oh, do stop by for a gym battle sometime, won’t you?” He said, before hanging up. Buddy looked at Rosa, with a stern look, but that went into another blushing smile. “Of course we’ll help! We can’t have an evil team trying to capture wonderful Pokémon like yourselves!” Buddy said. Boss and Charles gave a skeptical smile to Buddy, to which he tried to shake off.

Callie blushed. She stood back upright, and tensed up. For once, he seemed well... nice. It pleased Callie. “He sort of is. But Sami is my actual partner, since day one.” She stroked the Houndoom’s head, and it barked happily. Callie smiled at the Luxio. “I can tell you take good care of it. It seems very happy.” She decided not to pet it, because of how it reacted to Remus. “Kira was my starter here. She’s technically my partner for the Unova region.” Callie sent out her Dewott, and she hugged Remus. “Yeah, there’s that.” Callie laughed, pushing her pink hair behind her back again.

Luke looked at her blush and looked away “My Infernape was my very first back when I adventures through Sinnoh. Ugh I’m not here to dawdle or truly make friends. I’m in this region to win, become champion. But I will make you an offer I lived next to Roxie, I’m gathering my things and getting the next first class ship out of this place. The place is yours there is 4 days left on the 7 days I rented it for. It’s about 45000 pokedollars a month take it if you want I will leave a note for the landowner. But first what isn’t your name it won’t do you any good to call you Pink would it, now that your face matches your hair.”

His comment only made her blush harder. “It’s Callie. I think I might take you up on that offer, my place isn’t very close to here.” She scratched the back of her neck nervously, and stared at the ground. “Oh, and making friends isn’t a bad thing. It helps to have at least one.” She smiled, thinking of Azriel. She hadn’t really had any definite friends other than Azriel in her life. She’s always pushed people away. Remus hugged her leg, and she smiled. This boy isn’t so bad, she thought to herself.

Luke nodded “Callie I shall remember that name and mine is Luke, Luke Orpheus. If you are interested in becoming friends I suppose you would not mind traveling with me to Castelia. Perhaps we can ride the first class ship together there is bound to be one somewhere fortunately I can pay for us both.” Luke remembered she only had a single badge. “Oh but first you must defeat Roxie, it was a slight challenge due to not having a cast type advantage and it came down to each of our final pokemon battling it out.” Lux circled around Luke’s feet. “I will be in the dock waiting for you that is if you accept my invitation to travel with me to Castelia.”

Callie smiled a little. “Sure, I’ll go with you. I’ve got to bring Azriel too, since he doesn’t leave for Johto until two days from now. I hope that’s okay.” She have him a nervous look, and then glanced down at her Eevee, Mari, who was training with Remus off on her own. She finally got him busy. “I’ll go challenge Roxie, and then I’ll meet you at the dock.” Suddenly, Mari began to glow. “Oh my God, what great timing.” She sighed as the glow revealed an Espeon, who happily ran over to her and nuzzled her leg. “Mari look at you...” She smiled down at the newly evolved Espeon, and then back up at Luke. “How strange.”

Luke looked a little happy “Good fortune I suppose and yes your friend may join us I will be at the dock with three tickets in hand.” Luke waved and walked away and Lux followed and snickered at Luke. Luke looked down and said “Hush, there is no reason to laugh I made an ally that is the... logical action to take in a new region, Lux. Besides she seems to be more dignified than the other spineless worms here.” Luke made it to Virbank city and went to the docks and went inside to the tickets salesman. “I need three tickets to the best ship you’ve got.” The salesman said “3600 pokedollars.” Luke looked surprised and said “Hmph the price is extremely low, but if it’s for best ship I will take it.” Luke gave over some money and the man said it would be 2 hours before the ship arrived. The blond left the place and found a secret place near the docks and pet his Luxio. “So soft, hopefully no one sees me, but I suppose if Callie does it will be no big deal, but if anyone else saw it would shatter my pride.”

Callie watched as he left. She was glad he was an ally instead of a foe now. “Alright Mari, I think we should go challenge Roxie and show her what you’re made of, huh?” Her Espeon cried out in agreement, and they raced to the gym. Callie heard loud, but fun music coming from the gym. She already knew she was going to adore Roxie. “Mari, Remus, let’s go.” She led them into the gym, and met eyes with Roxie, who ceased her playing at the sight of a challenger. “Alright! We’ve got a cute one this time. What’s your name?” Roxie asked, leaping from the stage to the floor. “Callie.” Callie responded, blushing. “Ooh, I like that. You’re here to challenge me, right?” She asked, and Callie nodded. “Well! I’m ready whenever you are.” She smirked, then sent out a Koffing and a Whirlipede. “I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.” Callie responded, as Remus and Mari stepped up and got ready to fight. “Let’s do this. “ Callie called to her team, and they both nodded.

She sighed in relief "Thank you Justin, I hope we can become the greatest of friends on this journey but luckily I brought an extra ticket for you to the next port to Castellia City" she smiled holding two tickets up.

Rosa smiled. "It will be a pleasure working with you Buddy and maybe we can train together if you like" she smiled looking down at him.

She began to walk again glancing back at Justin. "Let's go before the next port comes so are you coming or not?" She said before making her way back to Virbank City to the port where she waited with Justin to the next port to Castellia City but it was slightly delayed because of Team Plasma so the next boat won't arrive for a while as she glanced out at the sea as Blue sat down next to her looking up at her as her blue rings glowed brightly as she kept watch of her surroundings being protective towards her partner.-

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin nodded, and walked with JC to the port. He was happy to be of assistance to someone other than himself. He was ready to defend her if if needed. While Buddy was glad to do this, he was more happy to be with Rosa. “Ah, Rosa... the most beautiful thing I’ve seen.... and I only met you just today...” Buddy thought. He had a smile that could tell you he was day dreaming. Boss and Charles just gave him a neutral expression. Justin was ready to have a gym battle in Castielia, but wanted to wait before he did. “So, once we get to Castielia, is there anything other than the gym battle that you would like to do? I’m sure that that’s not the only thing they have to do in the city.” Justin asked. Buddy sat a bit close to Rosa while they were waiting.

(OMFG IM SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY)

(Its ok don't worry I was actually busy myself today but I'm good now ^-^)

She glanced to Justin removing her mask as she was ok with others seeing her face. "Well actually I don't know Castellia city doesn't have anything interesting to go to except the sweet ice creams that look like that ice cream Pokemon Vanillite which I know Blue will love since it is sweet unless you know anything we can go to but I know team galactic will be annoying again so we can to deal with them as well with Burgh so he won't be at his gym right away"she said as she placed her mask back on.
Rosa looked to Buddy and smiled and used her vines to lift him up and throw him in the water. "Servine!" She chuckled. "Oops sorry did you end up in a water hole Buddy" she giggled stepping a bit back to not get thrown in.-

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Buddy laughed it off. “Yeah, but it’s fine. I love the water!” He said. He wasn’t mad at all, not to mention he would never get mad at this Pokémon. He didn’t want to drag her in, so instead he just splashed her with some water. He jumped out, and shook off. He was smiling, as he was having a good time. Justin nodded, knowing that when he asked Burgh about them, he was already on their tail. “Yeah... aren’t those ice creams you were speaking of called Castielia Cones?” Justin asked, trying to take JC’s mind off of Team Plasma.

(Wait, Team Galactic are in this? I know you probably just made a mistake XD)

(Oh oops xD I meant Plasma haha)

She glanced to him. "Yes that and I know Blue here will love them since she likes sweet berries right Blue?" She asked looking down at her. "Umbreon!"she smiled wagging her tail for it. She chuckled before gently petting her. "I had Blue for as long as I could remember, we basically grew up together actually just right from an egg and at that time I wasn't old enough to go on a journey so we were like playmates to each other when we were both little. At the time I was being chased down by Team Plasma so Blue was always there to protect me and my mom of course but after when I was kidnapped Blue was the one who went to rescue me because she never gave up on me. This caused her to evolve into Umbreon when I was in a sense of danger and was able to defeat them for a chance to go get away. After that we have been partners ever since." She smiled gently petting Blue.

"Umbreon!"Blue smiled agreeing with her words.

She chuckled as she got splashed a bit before splashing him back. "Got you back, Buddy" she chuckled swiftly running away from him playfully.

She chuckled watching how Rosa and Buddy were playing with each other. "My look how friendly Buddy is towards Rosa but they do enjoy playing with each other" she said as she saw Blue go and join.-

Atty calmed down quick enough, but a look of embarrassment spread across her face when she realize she still had a death-grip on Pyros' sleeve. She let go, giving a quick apology, thankful that the focus was soon onto his Tepig. Her smile returned after the fire-type was released, anxiety over being watched melting in the presence of the warm little pig. "Oh, what a cutie," She held her hand out for the Tepig to sniff, stroking behind her silky ears. "Did you give her a name yet? Or are you one of those trainers that doesn't bother? I mean, I'd assume not because of Zarda, but you never know."

Most of her Pokemon backed off to give the new Pokemon a bit of space to interact with her own trainer, instead opting to explore the small clearing a bit more. They resumed doing their own things, although Flambe still stuck close to Pyros, enjoying the attention from him.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Hmm, I wonder if....” Justin began, but then stopped. He shook it off, and smiled at the scene. “You guys wanna go join them?” Justin asked. Both Boss and Charles stared at Justin with a nuetral expression that told him “NO”. He looked away from them, and back to JC. “So, I heard there’s an art museum, made by Burgh himself. I’d like to check it out, would you?” Justin asked her. Buddy was smiling and laughing with Rosa. “Heh, well...” he said, noticing both their trainers staring. “U-uh, I’ll be looking forward to training with you!” He said, blushing a little bit. He was a bit embarrassed that his trainer was looking at him.

She chuckled as she took out two Pokeballs belonging to Blade her Absol and Stella her Whirlipede. "I guess I can let out my other two girls until the boat arrives just for some air" she said letting out Blade and Stella. "Absol!" "Whirlipede!" "Blade, Stella why don't you get some air for a while until the next boat comes ok" she smiled before glancing to Justin. "An art museum hm that sounds interesting actually since I seem to love art in a way maybe we can go there after we deal with the Plasma issue and before the gym to battle Burgh" she said.

She chuckled "why are you embarresed we are just playing Buddy and yes of course I can't wait to train with you as well" she smiled as she saw Blade and Stella come over. "Hey Blade, hey Stella" she said to her teammates. "Hey Rosa, we were just let out for some air" Blade said. "Hey want to train Blue cause I'm wanting to so badly" Stella said giving a smirking eye. "Hm I accept your challenge just don't go easy on me" Blue said as she went into training formation as Rosa and Blade did the same.

"Hm looks like their training on their own again, which is a good thing since I am going to use Blade and Stella to fight Burgh but it seems like your two Pokemon aren't interested in anyway...I guess some take more time then others plus further up Castellia city is where my next two teammates will be" she said watching them.-

Luke got up from where he was and thought “Maybe I should watch her battle and see if she is actually stronger than she looks.” Luke looked to his Luxio “Come Lux I’m curious, and feel like spectating some challengers.” The Luxio nodded and walked with Luke to the Virbank gym and the blond walked inside and watched Callie’s battle from a distance. He did not particularly like Roxie. She was always loud and caused Luke to leave his house a lot, but he was interested in watching Callie battle.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Funny you should mention that, my fourth teammate is in the Desert Resort. I need a Insect Badge to get there, though.” Justin said. Buddy gave an awkward smirk at what Rosa had asked. “N-nothing, just that uh... Justin was uh... watching us, t-that’s all.” Buddy said. He noticed that the Pokémon were getting ready to train, so he called his buds over. They sighed, but they were more for training than playing. Charles decided to joke around with Buddy a bit. “So, how’s it been with your girlfriend there?” He said, whispering into Buddy’s ear. Buddy turned bright red, and hit the Krokorok on the head, hoping no one overheard. Boss had fallen over laughing, and Buddy just turned back to the others. “Mind if we join you?” Buddy asked.

She glanced to Justin "Funny that's where my next teammate location is so I guess we are going there together to find our teammates in the Desert Resort and the last team member is on route 6 and 7 but that is only after I receive the Insect badge before moving up towards Nimbasa city but first deal with Team Plasma in Castellia once the boat gets here" she said pushing her mask up a bit to show her face as it rested on her forehead. "But you know Stella is going to grow real big into a Scolipede and its a Pokemon that should not be dealt with that I'm sure but despite their size they are pretty fast or so I have read"

She saw Buddy come over and smiled "Of course you can Buddy maybe I can show you just a bit of my battle style" she said as she faced Blade. "Blade do a Fire blast, I need to fight through this fear of fire" she asked gently. "Alright Rosa here it comes!" Blade's mouth lit up on fire as a strong Fire blast shot out towards Rosa. She reacted quickly this time as she spun up a leaf tornado and slammed her tail on the ground as the fire was sucked into it following the wind of the Leaf tornado then suddenly used Leaf blade a new move she had learned as she sliced the leaf tornado in half as it let out a sparkling finish afterwards. "See what I just did there, I used my weakness and used my Leaf tornado to stop it then used my new move I learned to slice it in half because those are things you will encounter during future battles but that is the only one I will show you can't let you figure me out now can I" she chuckled going a bit close to him teasing him before backing away and walked back to Blade. "how about you train with Blade she is a very good teacher but tough at the same time"she advised before sitting next to Blue after she had taken a break with Stella.

Pyros smiled and chuckled as she let go, catching the subtle hints. He chose to act oblivious, but he had been around the ringer, he knew the subtle signs from females. It helped that his sisters would constantly pester him about the "hints" women gave to men who don't suspect their interest, or when the women don't know what they are doing. He looked at Atty and contemplated a name, and then smiled.

"I give all of my Pokemon names. I believe it makes them feel more special and that they feel like they actually matter," he then looked over to his adorable little Tepig. "I'm gonna name you Charlotte. How you like it, Tepig?" as he made a big, goofy grin, the Tepig squealed with delight and jumped out of his hold and on to his face, snuggling him and causing the man to laugh and try to grab the small piglet off of his face. "Hey, Charlotte. Get off, silly."

She finally got off and looked up at Flambe, who was still around Pyros' arm. She hopped out of Pyros' hold again and grabbed his shoulder, struggling up to stand on top. Once she made that leap and climb, she carefully walked over Pyros' large bicep to see the floating chandelier. She waved and oinked at her in greeting, using her snout to snuggle the arm of the Chandelure that was wrapped around Pyros. Pyros knew that most Chandelure love to be pet on the arms, but hate to be pet on the opening for the large flame in its head. Well, most Chandelure. A cat Pokemon normally loves to be pet right near its tail or behind the ears, while others will fight you tooth and claw to never do that again. It seemed like Flambe didn't mind getting pet on the arms, so he knew that little Charlotte would be safe from retaliation. Hopefully.

Zarda peeked over and smiled at the adorable sight, and continued to rest next to Pandora.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Sure! I’m sure that we are somewhat even, and maybe I will learn a thing or two!” Buddy said. He stared at the Absol, hands at his shell blades. “Alright then, I’ll let you make the first move.” Buddy said. Charles and Boss went to sit with the other Pokémon, but Boss sat a bit closer away. Charles was wondering about Boss’s behavior, so he kept a bit of a watch on him. Boss wasn’t blushing, but rather interested in the female Whirlipede. He wanted to make a good first impression, but wasn’t sure what to do. Charles saw him staring at her, and so he caught on and got the Bud Pokémon’s attention. “Hey, pal, I think my colleague over there wants to talk to you.” He said, directing this Whirlipede’s attention to Boss. Boss blushed and gave Charles an angry stare. Justin nodded when JC spoke of the speed of a a Scolipede. “Their one of the fastest Pokémon in the world. Not to mention, I’m pretty sure my Whirlipede has Speed Boost. He seems to move faster every time he uses a move...” Justin said. He then heard a voice speak, unsure of who it was. “Sure! I’m sure we’re somewhat even, and maybe I’ll learn a thing or two!” It said. Justin turned toward the training Pokémon, as that’s the direction it sounded like it came from. “What the...” Justin said quietly. He was oblivious that his birthmark was glowing faint pink.

She glanced to him "Everything alright Justin, you seem to have found something somewhere and yes despite Stella she is naturally fast so I can count on her the most when we battle Burgh" she said before looking at the Horizon again seeing a boat that was farther away. "Oh look I can see the boat to this port come this way" she said.

Blade nodded. "Alright, I won't hold back though" she reminded him as she came towards him with her claws white using Slash as her speed was swiftly fast on top of that. Stella looked at the Krokorok then at the other Whirlipede. "He seems to be anger staring you. Also what is it that he wanted to talk to me about or is it you just called me over here just to tease him?" She smirked messing with him as she chuckled after slightly twitching her antenna.-

“Okay Remus, use Force Palm on Whirlipede and Mari use Psybeam on Koffing!” Callie’s Pokemon did as they were told, and landed both of their hits. Callie could hear Roxie grumble in the distance. “Whirlipede, use Toxic on that Riolu, and Koffing use Poison Gas on that Espeon!” Remus tried to dodge the Toxic, but ended up getting stung. He fell down on one knee and winced in pain. Mari managed to dodge the Poison Gas, which made Callie sigh in relief. “Remus, are you okay?” Callie called, and he looked back at her and nodded. “Okay, Mari use Psybeam on Koffing and Remus use Ice Punch on Whirlipede!” Mari’s final Psybeam knocked out the Koffing, but the Whirlipede was still standing. “You’re tough, girlie. But not tough enough! Whirlipede, use Rollout on that Espeon!” Roxie cried, visibly getting angrier. “Mari, jump up to avoid it and then use Psybeam!” Mari did just that, and landed a critical hit. The Whirlipede was down. Callie won. Roxie sighed, looking down at her feet. “Alright. You win. Here’s the Toxic Badge.” She handed the badge to Callie, as a wide smile grew on her face. “Congratulations. You’re real tough, girlie. I’m impressed.” Callie accepted the badge, and picked up Remus. “Thank you.” Callie started to walk out, and then spotted Luke. She blushed a little. “Umm... were you watching the whole thing?”

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Eh, just-“ Charles started, until he was interrupted by Boss. “No, no, I think my colleague here was just trying to help me out a little, I was just nervous.” Boss said. “Y-Yeah! Just trying to help him out a little!” Charles said, as he went away. Boss then continued his conversation with the other Whirlipede. “My names Boss. I heard we’d be, uh... traveling with you and, I thought I would get to know you better, that’s all...” he said, not blushing, keeping his cool. Buddy had seen Blade coming with a Slash. “Slash is the best you can do?” Buddy said, jumping in the air. He then jumped to the other side of Blade, and putting his blades up in a x formation to defend himself. Justin had realized that the talking was coming from the Pokémon, but he didn’t say anything. “JC wouldn’t believe me if I said I could understand them...” he thought. He turned back to JC. “No, it’s nothing. Our boats coming in right now, right. We should probably get everyone ready to go. Thanks for the ticket, by the way!” Justin said, happily.

She glanced to Justin under her mask. "Oh yes I actually do understand you since I can understand them myself as I developed the ability when I was younger" she said as she aboarded the boat as she glanced to the girls. "Girls come on the boat is here" she said calling out to them.

Blade smirked as she found him vulnerable as she used Mega horn and hit him in the side. "Your quite good but don't reply on defense itself as you were vulnerable right at the side that was easily noticeable. More importantly always be aware of your surroundings when facing an opponent in battle on all blind sides like the front, back, sides, even up in the air and on the ground and that is mainly your feet but I'll teach you that another time because our trainer is calling us aboard" Blade smiled and gave a nod as a well done before boarding the boat. Rosa ran up to Buddy grabbing his paw to pull him along "Come on Buddy lets go" she smiled moving him into the boat. She remained her expression calmly and smiled. "Oh well I'm ok with getting to know each other better and I'm Stella nice to meet you oh look the boat is here and my trainer is calling me we should board" she smiled rolling into the boat.-

While the battle had happend Dark falled asleep. When the battle had ended between the challenger and Cheren. Cheren was waiting for his next opponent when he heared Dark snorting so Vheren walked up to Dark and woke him up. “Wha What happend. Oh hi Cheren how did the battle go.” “My team lost again.” said Cheren to the half awake Dark “ Bummer but hey you learn from their battles to you know.” Cheren nodden when he saw that Dark’s gym badge was on the floor. “ You know that you keep gym badges in a badgecase.” Said cheren. “ No, where can you buy them.” Cheren walked away into a room and came back with a white case and on that case is a Lilipup and Cheren handed that case to Dark. “ That is a awesome case thank you Cheren.”

Dark optained a Badgecase, Dark put the Basicbadge in the case.

Dark thanked Cheren and than walked out the gym. Dark streched some more before walking into the pokemon centrum to feed his pokemon.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin looked a bit weirdly at JC, but he didn’t want to upset her, so he put on a smile. “How am I able to understand them so suddenly? That should be impossible... but JC can do it too, so... hmm...” Justin thought. Buddy blushed deeply but ran as Rosa took his hand. “Uh... um... uhhh...” he said, after getting on the boat. Charles retuned himself, and Boss rolled up with Stella. “I can’t wait to get to the city! I’ve already been there once, and it’s so big! Oh, by the way... would you maybe be interested in training later?” Boss asked optimistically. He wanted to become good friends with this Whirlipede. They all headed on to Castielia City.

She watched Justin's expression and chuckled a bit. "What's with that face Justin? What other explanation would be right to answer your question I mean that's the only thing that I could think of since I have this ability to understand the girls but I can understand if you don't get it as I know it is confusing" she said removing her mask giving a smile.

Rosa looked to Buddy seeing he was blushing then realized she was holding his paw and let go shyly. "Oh...um...ah...sorry Buddy....I grabbed it unexpectedly...um..." She blushed shyly looking at him but gave a smile before looking at the scenery of the ocean as her eyes lit up. "Look Buddy the ocean" she smiled as she used her vine to hold onto the pole.
Stella glanced to Boss and gave an eye smile. "Of course Boss I don't mind you training with me, besides I need to for the Castellia City gym once we deal with Team Plasma but what do you want to start training first" she asked.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Oh, um, no, we should probably deal with Team Plasma first. I just wanted to help train for my gym battle too!” Boss replied, happily. Buddy looked at the ocean as well, but gently took Rosa’s paw again. “No, it was fine.... just me.” He said. He looked at the sparkling blue water, many Pokémon in it. He saw a few Alomomla leap from the water, making him smile. Justin overheard what his Pokémon had said. “Man, so you guys do have your own conversations...” he thought. He then turned back to JC. “Yeah, it’s just... it feels weird at first being able to understand Pokémon... I never have been able to until now, and ... hmm...” Justin thought. He then continued looking at the calm blue water.

She nodded to Justin. "Oh that I understand it was surprising to me as well when I first discovered my ability so don't feel like your the only one" she said watching the blue sea as she saw Castellia city at a bit of a distance as she sat on the edge with both legs up leaning on the railing thinking silently.

Rosa blushed slightly when Buddy grabbed her paw as she looked at him slightly before looking at the sea again seeing Wingull in the air then Frillish both male and female. She chuckled before pulling Buddy into the sea with her as they fell in with a splash. She came for air as she wasn't a water type as she chuckled before using her vines to grab a hold of the pole to pull herself up. "Hey Buddy lets have some fun and give me your other paw" she said as she made a vine swing as she sat on it next to him and swung it as she laughed. "Weee haha" she smiled as her mouth was open showing her smile.

Stella nodded. "Well if you want to train we can just to be prepared if you want to" she gave an eye smile as her antenna twitched.