• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Battle Royale Discussion/Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
RP Thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-battle-royal-isle-royale.21412/

(Btw, I just want to say that this RP is heavily inspired by the Hunger Games and Battle Royale. I figured I should just get that out of the way now.)

Hello, and welcome to a Pokemon Tournament like you've never been in before! The famous multi-billionaire Felix Ranton is finally unveiling his project he's been working on for the last year. The first annual Pokemon Battle Royale tournament! A Pokemon Battle Royale? How the heck does that work?! Well, allow me to explain.

About a year ago, Felix Ranton purchased a small island not far south of the Hoenn Region. This island was a rather nice one, even though it was only a few miles long and less than a mile wide, it had quite a few environments, from a rocky, mountainous area to a heavy, dense forest, to even some ruins of an old town that used to be on the island, and more. Mr. Ranton spent the past year carefully relocating every single Pokemon on the island to the Hoenn mainland, and also set up a few buildings on the eastern part of the island. Also, scattered across the island are hidden caches containing medicine for the Pokemon, evolutionary stones/items, TMs, and other things to help the trainer. For a finishing touch, Mr. Ranton also had cameras set up all over the island. So in summary, Mr. Ranton now has an island that is covered in cameras and surveillance gear, has many different biomes, and many hidden caches of goodies hidden all over it.

This tournament is to purely test the abilities of the trainers when thrown into unusual situations. Instead of using their own team, each competitor will be given a single, random Pokemon. Each competitor will also be given a specialized PokeGear. The PokeGear has many, many different apps and will be very important for the competitors. One of it's main functions is the Escape Rope button, a part of the Gear that the competitor can activate if they wish to forfeit the challenge. It also can be activated remotely by the referees if it is found that a competitor is cheating or has been beaten in a Pokemon battle. Another function of the PokeGear is a GPS system and tracker. The system shows you a map of the island, where you are, and where other competitors are.

The competitors will all arrive to the island (named, 'Isle Royale' for the tournament), meeting at the Grand Tournament building. Each competitor will be given their gear and Pokemon, then given a set of coordinates on the island that will be their starting point and an amount of time to get to said starting point. Once the time is up, then the tournament begins! The tournament will be televised live, and even have a live voting system so people can try to get gear to competitors they like.

Oh, and did we mention the prize? Money. Lots of it. And, if you wish, you may keep the Pokemon that you won with.

1. No catching/taming other Pokemon. Mr. Ranton made sure to relocated all Pokemon to the mainland anyway, but if for some reason you encounter a random Pokemon it cannot battle with you on your team.
2. If managed to defeat an opposing trainer in battle, you may add one of their Pokemon to your team.
3. You may only use a maximum of six Pokemon is one battle.
4. Attacking opposing trainers directly will result in disqualification.
5. Since these Pokemon you will be using will be relatively powerful, it is required that you have at least 6 Gym Badges to register for this tournament.
6. Honestly, I could care less if the Pokemon you choose for your character is randomly generated. As long as it's not a Legendary or Mega (which are both against the rules anyway), I don't care.
Name:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Personality: (optional)
Hometown:
History:
Pokemon Team (not for Royale use):
Other:
Name: Robin Deux
Appearance: Robin stands at about 5'10, and has light blue slightly scruffy hair. He is relatively muscular, due to his working out and self training. Robin has blue eyes, and a scar across the bridge of his nose.
Clothing: He usually sticks with pretty plain clothes, preferring simple blue jeans and a green t-shirt. Usually, he also carries around a large backpack full of camping supplies and a sword mainly used for clearing paths in the backcountry and tutoring moves. Unfortunatly, he was not allowed to bring these things into the tournament.
Hometown: Ecruteak City
History:
Pokemon Team: Q the Gallade, Cherry the Plusle, Sam the Farfetch'd, Rea the Absol, Big Turk the Blastoise
Other:

Soooo... Yeah. TLDR, it's a like Hunger Games/Battle Royale but no killing and Pokemon instead of weapons.

Neo Kanba- Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Acacia Song- Mango137
Allison Gracia Silverstone- EeviumZ
Shadara "Shade" Arcafiwhed Darastrix- Merciless Medic
Robin Deux- Captain Cardboard
Alexander J. Worthington- Captain Cardboard

Last edited:

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
This sounds like lots of fun!

I'm using a modified OC from my first roleplay. I hope that's okay!

Name: Neo Kanba
Appearance/Clothing: Indigo/purple curly hair hidden by a navy beret sits atop his head like a mop. Neo has a fair complexion. He keeps his light blue hoodie with a Pokeball design, though the hood is never used, and he always wears some form of sweatpants. He always wears the same pair of black sneakers with the shoestrings frayed. He carries a galaxy-themed backpack filled with all sorts of "necessities" that are mostly snacks. Small freckles dot his face, and he has a small birthmark just above the center of his left hand. As much as he wants to be fit and skinny, Neo always is at least a little bit chubby.
Personality: I always forget what I put my character's personalities as and post based on their mood, so I hope you don't mind my leaving this blank...
Hometown: Lavaridge Town, Hoenn
History: Hailing from Lavaridge Town in Hoenn, Neo has always had a connection with Pokemon. He had a Skitty and Lillipup as childhood pets, which both evolved and sadly perished in the hot springs near his home. Egg-sitting is how he's made most of his money, as an old woman a few houses away has a bounty of eggs which just won't hatch! He's gone on many solo journeys across Hoenn and gotten quite a few Contest Spectacular victories. Hoenn's not the only region he's been to, though. He brings a Pokedex that has been almost fully completed, thanks to his friends who go on journeys across all regions and his own trips.
Though there are many hot springs near his house, Neo has always hated water, especially since he almost drowned as his two pets did. He has barely matured, not going through puberty and only recently growing to 4' 9". When he first got to choose his partner Pokemon, his parents allowed him to travel to fly on his father's Pidgeot, where he caught Ari. The two are bonded and can trust each other with anything. He later caught a Budew and Jigglypuff and the trio has been inseparable since.
Pokemon Team (not for Royale use): Altaria, Roserade, Wigglytuff
Other: Since Isle Royale is close to Hoenn and his Altaria is an experienced flier, every once in awhile Altaria will come to visit and they will catch up. Roserade occasionally rides Altaria, but Wigglytuff is too heavy.

Is this going to be Battle Royals? You know, the ones in Sun and Moon where it's 4 battling each other?

@Ampharos' Dragon Blood Your character looks good! Unfortunately, I didn't know what Battle Royals were (I never played Sun and Moon D: ) No, it' going to be more like, uh... Fortnite, I guess. A bunch of trainers on one island, each battling each other until there's only one left. If four trainers end up meeting up and want to go at it in a Battle Royal 4 trainer battle, then they sure can. But I have a feeling it will usually be just single trainer v single trainer.

Just go ahead and pic your own character's random Pokemon. It don't matter to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If you want it to be something strong, go ahead. If you want it to be something weak, go ahead. As long as it's not like a Legendary or Mega (which are against the rules anyway), I'm cool with it. Like I said, it doesn't really matter to me. If you really want it to be random, just use this website:

https://randompokemon.com/ (Random Pokémon Generator)

Name: Acacia Song (Uh-Kay-Shuh)
Appearance: Acacia is about 5’11 in height, he is a bit on the skinnier side but still has well toned muscle. He has dark messy brown hair and matching bushy eyebrows. His is half asian, giving him tanned skin and slightly squinted dark brown eyes.
Outfit: Acacia dreamed of being a Pokémon trainer his entire life and looks the part. Wes wears a navy hat with a gray area in the front over his dark messy brown hair. He has a red zip-up hoodie with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a gray hood over a long sleeve plain white undershirt. Acacia also wears navy blue jeans, black trainer gloves, and red sneakers.
Personality: Acacia’s trademark trait is his perseverance. Though he is a talented Pokémon trainer, he is never disheartened from a loss or misfortune and turns it into motivation to improve. Growing up in a family that largely valued intelligence formed him into quite a smart person; however, he never really cared for being smart. While his brains may be viewed by the public as his best attribute that made him destined to become a great trainer, the reality is that he wholeheartedly cares for his Pokémon and just wants to be their friend. This quality has motivated his Pokémon to fight their absolute hardest for him, that paired with his proficiency in strategizing, quick thinking, and adaptability has made him an extremely formidable opponent. However, Acacia does suffer from depression, though he hides it well. It was brought on from the large scale success of his older siblings in battling and even though he is accomplished, he feels like he has never been able to live up to expectations.
Home town: Slateport City
Pokémon: Blastoise, Arcanine, Dragonite, Donphan, Luxray, Whimsicott

Pollen-Puff

Are Alolan forms allowed as our random Pokemon? I don't know if the random Pokemon were brought from other regions or caught on the island, and I'm leaning towards an Alolan Form.

Pollen-Puff

Ok, thanks! Do we need to post our random Pokemon here and clarify it with you or keep it to ourselves and reveal it later in the RP?

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
*An Eevee strolls up to the RP thread, looking at it intensely. Taking out her communication notepad, she pulls out a pencil and begins writing in barely decipherable script. You can vaguely make out the words "will.. post... OC... later" when she shows it to you.*

Pollen-Puff

That was actually the best message saying you show interest I've ever heard. It even beat when Kiraru's fakemon sent me a digital message saying that they wanted to join my Ultra Contest RP.

Name: Shadara‌ ‌“Shade”‌ ‌Arcafiwhed‌ ‌Darastrix‌ ‌
Appearance: Her‌ ‌short,‌ ‌wavy‌ ‌hair‌ ‌that‌ ‌reaches‌ ‌down‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌base‌ ‌of‌ ‌her‌ ‌neck‌ ‌is‌ ‌pale‌ ‌purple‌ ‌with‌ ‌black‌ ‌roots‌ ‌and‌ ‌pink‌ ‌tips.‌ ‌Her‌ ‌eyes‌ ‌are‌ ‌black‌ ‌with‌ ‌pink‌ ‌and‌ ‌pale‌ ‌purple‌ ‌dots‌ ‌thrown‌ ‌in‌ ‌and‌ ‌black‌ ‌circles‌ ‌under‌ ‌her‌ ‌eyes‌ ‌from‌ ‌lack‌ ‌of‌ ‌sleep.‌ ‌Her‌ ‌skin‌ ‌is‌ ‌pale‌ ‌and‌ ‌pinkish,‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌5’08”‌ ‌(172.7‌ ‌cm),‌ ‌and‌ ‌she‌ ‌weighs‌ ‌145‌ ‌lbs‌ ‌(65.77‌ ‌kg)‌ ‌due‌ ‌to‌ ‌lack‌ ‌of‌ ‌sleep‌ ‌and‌ ‌nutrition.‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌lean‌ ‌and‌ ‌toned,‌ ‌though,‌ ‌but‌ ‌almost‌ ‌a‌ ‌stick.‌
Clothing: Her‌ ‌usual‌ ‌attire‌ ‌makes‌ ‌her‌ ‌look‌ ‌a‌ ‌little‌ ‌edgy‌ ‌and‌ ‌goth.‌ ‌She‌ ‌wears‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌shirt,‌ ‌pale‌ ‌purple‌ ‌jeans‌ ‌held‌ ‌up‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌trainer‌ ‌belt,‌ ‌black‌ ‌combat‌ ‌boots,‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌trench‌ ‌coat,‌ ‌and‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌backpack‌ ‌with‌ ‌pink‌ ‌and‌ ‌purple‌ ‌accents.‌ ‌She‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌Z-Ring‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌Psychium-Z‌ ‌a‌ ‌Ghostium-Z,‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌Darkinium-Z‌ ‌on‌ ‌standby.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌twine‌ ‌made‌ ‌into‌ ‌a‌ ‌choker‌ ‌with‌ ‌the‌ ‌charms‌ ‌Black‌ ‌Glasses,‌ ‌Darkness‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌Dread‌ ‌Plate,‌ ‌Spell‌ ‌Tag,‌ ‌Ghostly‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌Spooky‌ ‌Plate,‌ ‌Twisted‌ ‌Spoon,‌ ‌Psychic‌ ‌Amulet,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Mind‌ ‌Plate.‌ ‌When‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌working‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌field‌ ‌or‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌lab,‌ ‌she‌ ‌has‌ ‌black‌ ‌khakis,‌ ‌black‌ ‌combat‌ ‌boots,‌ ‌a‌ ‌grey‌ ‌dress‌ ‌shirt,‌ ‌and‌ ‌a‌ ‌white‌ ‌lab‌ ‌coat‌ ‌and‌ ‌will‌ ‌have‌ ‌her‌ ‌hair‌ ‌up‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌ponytail‌ ‌with‌ ‌a‌ ‌black‌ ‌scrunchy.‌
Personality: She‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌few‌ ‌problems,‌ ‌but‌ ‌despite‌ ‌them,‌ ‌she‌ ‌keeps‌ ‌a‌ ‌positive‌ ‌attitude‌ ‌and‌ ‌puts‌ ‌on‌ ‌a‌ ‌smile.‌ ‌She‌ ‌does‌ ‌have‌ ‌some‌ ‌anxiety‌ ‌and‌ ‌paranoia‌ ‌plaguing‌ ‌her,‌ ‌and‌ ‌her‌ ‌constant‌ ‌chronic‌ ‌insomnia‌ ‌and‌ ‌night‌ ‌terrors‌ ‌make‌ ‌it‌ ‌difficult‌ ‌for‌ ‌her‌ ‌to‌ ‌sleep.‌ ‌She‌ ‌can‌ ‌be‌ ‌a‌ ‌bit‌ ‌snippy‌ ‌if‌ ‌she‌ ‌didn't‌ ‌have‌ ‌enough‌ ‌sleep‌ ‌to‌ ‌begin‌ ‌with,‌ ‌but‌ ‌will‌ ‌try‌ ‌to‌ ‌keep‌ ‌her‌ ‌emotions‌ ‌in‌ ‌check.‌ ‌She‌ ‌doesn't‌ ‌like‌ ‌talking‌ ‌about‌ ‌herself‌ ‌because‌ ‌she‌ ‌feels‌ ‌wrongly‌ ‌vain‌ ‌when‌ ‌she‌ ‌does.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌lacks‌ ‌morals,‌ ‌so‌ ‌she‌ ‌uses‌ ‌her‌ ‌sibling's‌ ‌moral‌ ‌compass‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌are‌ ‌around‌ ‌to‌ ‌guide‌ ‌herself.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌has‌ ‌this‌ ‌snobbish,‌ ‌know-it-all‌ ‌attitude‌ ‌when‌ ‌she‌ ‌talks‌ ‌to‌ ‌people‌ ‌who‌ ‌are‌ ‌older‌ ‌and‌ ‌don't‌ ‌know‌ ‌as‌ ‌much‌ ‌about‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌does.‌ ‌She‌ ‌may‌ ‌sometimes‌ ‌do‌ ‌this‌ ‌to‌ ‌anybody‌ ‌who‌ ‌doesn't‌ ‌know‌ ‌something‌ ‌that‌ ‌she‌ ‌considers‌ ‌common‌ ‌sense‌ ‌or‌ ‌common‌ ‌knowledge.‌ ‌She‌ ‌also‌ ‌forgets‌ ‌to‌ ‌take‌ ‌care‌ ‌of‌ ‌herself‌ ‌on‌ ‌occasion,‌ ‌especially‌ ‌during‌ ‌her‌ ‌research.‌
Hometown: Born‌ ‌in‌ ‌Cocona‌ ‌Village,‌ ‌Oblivia;‌ ‌Lives‌ ‌north‌ ‌of‌ ‌Mt.‌ ‌Moon‌ ‌in‌ ‌Darastrix‌ ‌Ranch,‌ ‌Kanto.‌ ‌
History: She‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌in‌ ‌Cocona‌ ‌Village,‌ ‌Oblivia,‌ ‌along‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌three‌ ‌brothers‌ ‌before‌ ‌her.‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌the‌ ‌last‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌quadruplet‌ ‌in‌ ‌her‌ ‌family‌ ‌and,‌ ‌as‌ ‌such,‌ ‌was‌ ‌treated‌ ‌as‌ ‌the‌ ‌baby‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌group‌ ‌until‌ ‌her‌ ‌twin‌ ‌sisters‌ ‌and‌ ‌her‌ ‌baby‌ ‌brother‌ ‌were‌ ‌born‌ ‌after‌ ‌her‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌parents‌ ‌were‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌through‌ ‌the‌ ‌less‌ ‌known‌ ‌regions.‌ ‌During‌ ‌this‌ ‌time,‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌mother’s‌ ‌Alolan‌ ‌Raichu‌ ‌also‌ ‌gave‌ ‌birth‌ ‌to‌ ‌Chu,‌ ‌and‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌born‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌same‌ ‌time‌ ‌as‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌birth.‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌and‌ ‌Chu‌ ‌became‌ ‌quick‌ ‌friends,‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌destined‌ ‌to‌ ‌be‌ ‌together.‌

Her‌ ‌parent’s‌ ‌traveling‌ ‌ways‌ ‌stopped‌ ‌once‌ ‌they‌ ‌had‌ ‌their‌ ‌seventh‌ ‌child‌ ‌and‌ ‌they‌ ‌headed‌ ‌back‌ ‌to‌ ‌their‌ ‌ranch‌ ‌north‌ ‌of‌ ‌Mt.‌ ‌Moon,‌ ‌dubbed‌ ‌the‌ ‌Darastrix‌ ‌Ranch.‌ ‌Living‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌borders‌ ‌of‌ ‌Kanto,‌ ‌they‌ ‌made‌ ‌their‌ ‌living‌ ‌selling‌ ‌Moomoo‌ ‌Milk,‌ ‌raising‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌for‌ ‌others,‌ ‌healing‌ ‌them‌ ‌when‌ ‌it’s‌ ‌needed,‌ ‌selling‌ ‌herbs‌ ‌and‌ ‌herbal‌ ‌remedies‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌populace,‌ ‌as‌ ‌well‌ ‌as‌ ‌sharing‌ ‌ideas‌ ‌with‌ ‌big-name‌ ‌companies,‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌father‌ ‌was‌ ‌an‌ ‌inventor‌ ‌and‌ ‌helped‌ ‌to‌ ‌create‌ ‌the‌ ‌modern‌ ‌PokeBall.‌ ‌Since‌ ‌her‌ ‌mother,‌ ‌Lyria,‌ ‌was‌ ‌a‌ ‌retired‌ ‌teacher,‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌more‌ ‌than‌ ‌qualified‌ ‌to‌ ‌teach‌ ‌her‌ ‌seven‌ ‌children‌ ‌about‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌at‌ ‌a‌ ‌young‌ ‌age.‌ ‌Starting‌ ‌at‌ ‌the‌ ‌age‌ ‌of‌ ‌5,‌ ‌they‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌have‌ ‌homework,‌ ‌responsibilities‌ ‌on‌ ‌the‌ ‌ranch,‌ ‌and‌ ‌learned‌ ‌all‌ ‌they‌ ‌could‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌world‌ ‌around‌ ‌them‌ ‌and‌ ‌what‌ ‌creatures‌ ‌lived‌ ‌in‌ ‌it.‌

When‌ ‌Pyros,‌ ‌Miel,‌ ‌Stror,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌hit‌ ‌11,‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌off‌ ‌to‌ ‌make‌ ‌friends‌ ‌and‌ ‌possibly‌ ‌learn‌ ‌anymore‌ ‌that‌ ‌Lyria‌ ‌might‌ ‌have‌ ‌missed.‌ ‌They‌ ‌were‌ ‌sent‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kanto,‌ ‌which‌ ‌they‌ ‌excelled‌ ‌at‌ ‌academically.‌ ‌They‌ ‌graduated‌ ‌early‌ ‌and‌ ‌had‌ ‌ample‌ ‌time‌ ‌to‌ ‌explore‌ ‌the‌ ‌Region‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌in‌ ‌before‌ ‌they‌ ‌returned‌ ‌home…‌ ‌Only‌ ‌to‌ ‌go‌ ‌to‌ ‌the‌ ‌next‌ ‌school.‌ ‌They‌ ‌went‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌public‌ ‌school‌ ‌in‌ ‌Johto‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌12,‌ ‌then‌ ‌Hoenn‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌13,‌ ‌Sinnoh‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌14,‌ ‌Unova‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌15,‌ ‌Kalos‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌16,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Alola‌ ‌when‌ ‌they‌ ‌were‌ ‌17.‌ ‌Each‌ ‌time,‌ ‌she‌ ‌graduated‌ ‌early‌ ‌and‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌explore‌ ‌the‌ ‌region‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌brothers,‌ ‌as‌ ‌they‌ ‌too,‌ ‌excelled‌ ‌with‌ ‌flying‌ ‌colors.‌ ‌

When‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌18,‌ ‌she‌ ‌returned‌ ‌to‌ ‌Alola‌ ‌to‌ ‌complete‌ ‌the‌ ‌Island‌ ‌Challenge‌ ‌before‌ ‌she‌ ‌grew‌ ‌too‌ ‌old‌ ‌to‌ ‌do‌ ‌it.‌ ‌She‌ ‌completed‌ ‌it‌ ‌in‌ ‌a‌ ‌little‌ ‌over‌ ‌half‌ ‌a‌ ‌year‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌quite‌ ‌knowledgeable‌ ‌about‌ ‌the‌ ‌region‌ ‌she‌ ‌had‌ ‌recently‌ ‌explored‌ ‌in.‌ ‌After‌ ‌her‌ ‌Island‌ ‌Challenge,‌ ‌she‌ ‌went‌ ‌on‌ ‌more‌ ‌journeys‌ ‌collecting‌ ‌Gym‌ ‌Badges,‌ ‌Contest‌ ‌Ribbons,‌ ‌Princess‌ ‌Keys,‌ ‌and‌ ‌the‌ ‌Psychic-,‌ ‌Ghost-,‌ ‌and‌ ‌Dark-Type‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌as‌ ‌she‌ ‌could‌ ‌while‌ ‌also‌ ‌taking‌ ‌online‌ ‌college‌ ‌courses‌ ‌for‌ ‌psychology.‌ ‌By‌ ‌the‌ ‌time‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌27,‌ ‌she‌ ‌began‌ ‌to‌ ‌take‌ ‌on-campus‌ ‌college‌ ‌classes‌ ‌for‌ ‌biology‌ ‌and‌ ‌genetics‌ ‌while‌ ‌she‌ ‌was‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kalos.‌ ‌She‌ ‌sped‌ ‌through‌ ‌these‌ ‌courses‌ ‌with‌ ‌flying‌ ‌colors‌ ‌and‌ ‌she‌ ‌soon‌ ‌became‌ ‌a‌ ‌researcher‌ ‌in‌ ‌the‌ ‌field‌ ‌of‌ ‌genetics‌ ‌not‌ ‌long‌ ‌after.‌ ‌She‌ ‌began‌ ‌her‌ ‌experiments‌ ‌in‌ ‌her‌ ‌parent’s‌ ‌basement‌ ‌with‌ ‌DNA‌ ‌before‌ ‌graduating‌ ‌to‌ ‌a‌ ‌laboratory‌ ‌she‌ ‌now‌ ‌owns‌ ‌in‌ ‌Kanto‌ ‌on‌ ‌Cinnabar‌ ‌Island.‌ ‌She‌ ‌travels‌ ‌a‌ ‌lot‌ ‌though,‌ ‌so‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌hardly‌ ‌there‌ ‌anymore.‌ ‌

Due‌ ‌to‌ ‌her‌ ‌excellent‌ ‌knowledge‌ ‌in‌ ‌many‌ ‌kinds‌ ‌of‌ ‌Pokémon-related‌ ‌topics,‌ ‌she‌ ‌is‌ ‌soon‌ ‌going‌ ‌to‌ ‌start‌ ‌her‌ ‌college‌ ‌courses‌ ‌to‌ ‌further‌ ‌her‌ ‌knowledge‌ ‌and‌ ‌become‌ ‌a‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌Professor.‌ ‌Before‌ ‌this,‌ ‌she‌ ‌wanted‌ ‌to‌ ‌try‌ ‌her‌ ‌hand‌ ‌at‌ ‌a‌n interesting battle royale style of adventure and maybe win to help aid in her research and studies.
Name‌:‌ ‌Gar‌ ‌
Species‌:‌ ‌Gengar‌ ‌-‌ ‌[TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE][TYPE]Poison[/TYPE]‌ ‌
Gender‌:‌ ‌Male‌ ‌
Appearance‌:‌ ‌Gar‌ ‌is‌ ‌larger‌ ‌than‌ ‌the‌ ‌average‌ ‌Gengar,‌ ‌being‌ ‌5'07"‌ ‌(170.1‌ ‌cm)‌ ‌instead‌ ‌of‌ ‌4'11"‌ ‌(149.9‌ ‌cm).‌ ‌
Personality‌:‌ ‌He‌ ‌is‌ ‌protective‌ ‌of‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌and‌ ‌will‌ ‌act‌ ‌like‌ ‌her‌ ‌brother‌ ‌and‌ ‌her‌ ‌father‌ ‌on‌ ‌occasion‌ ‌due‌ ‌to‌ ‌him‌ ‌being‌ ‌her‌ ‌parent's‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌for‌ ‌a‌ ‌time.‌ ‌He‌ ‌is‌ ‌sweet‌ ‌though‌ ‌and‌ ‌gives‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌affection‌ ‌and‌ ‌hugs‌ ‌and‌ ‌will‌ ‌be‌ ‌there‌ ‌for‌ ‌her‌ ‌when‌ ‌she‌ ‌needs‌ ‌it.‌ ‌He‌ ‌is‌ ‌also‌ ‌her‌ ‌powerhouse.‌ ‌
Notes‌:‌ ‌He‌ ‌is‌ ‌older‌ ‌than‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌and‌ ‌is‌ ‌about‌ ‌as‌ ‌old‌ ‌as‌ ‌her‌ ‌parents.‌

Name‌:‌ ‌Chu‌ ‌
Species‌:‌ ‌Alolan‌ ‌Raichu‌ ‌-‌ ‌[TYPE]Electric[/TYPE][TYPE]Psychic[/TYPE]‌ ‌
Gender‌:‌ ‌Female‌ ‌
Appearance‌:‌ ‌Chu‌ ‌is‌ ‌smaller‌ ‌than‌ ‌the‌ ‌average‌ ‌Alolan‌ ‌Raichu,‌ ‌being‌ ‌1'08"‌ ‌(50.8‌ ‌cm)‌ ‌instead‌ ‌of‌ ‌2'04"‌ ‌(71.1‌ ‌cm).‌ ‌
Personality‌:‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌very‌ ‌mischievous‌ ‌and‌ ‌naughty,‌ ‌but‌ ‌is‌ ‌completely‌ ‌helpful‌ ‌and‌ ‌loyal‌ ‌to‌ her‌ ‌trainer.‌ ‌She‌ ‌won't‌ ‌leave‌ ‌her‌ ‌side,‌ ‌so‌ ‌she‌ ‌usually‌ ‌stays‌ ‌out‌ ‌of‌ ‌her‌ ‌PokeBall.‌ ‌
Notes‌:‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌the‌ ‌birth‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌of‌ ‌Shade,‌ ‌so‌ ‌she‌ ‌follows‌ ‌her‌ ‌around‌ ‌constantly.‌ ‌‌

Name‌:‌ ‌Kiriki‌ ‌
Species‌:‌ ‌Bisharp‌ ‌-‌ ‌[TYPE]Dark[/TYPE][TYPE]Steel‌[/TYPE]
Appearance‌:‌ ‌Kiriki‌ ‌is‌ ‌6’00”‌ ‌(182.9‌ ‌cm)‌ ‌instead‌ ‌of‌ ‌the‌ ‌usual‌ ‌5’03”‌ ‌(160.0‌ ‌cm),‌ ‌and‌ ‌the‌ ‌blades‌ ‌seem‌ ‌very‌ ‌clean‌ ‌and‌ ‌sharp.‌ ‌There‌ ‌are‌ ‌also‌ ‌quite‌ ‌a‌ ‌few‌ ‌scars‌ ‌on‌ ‌Kiriki’s‌ ‌body,‌ ‌and‌ ‌there‌ ‌is‌ ‌a‌ ‌very‌ ‌small‌ ‌chip‌ ‌on‌ ‌Kiriki’s‌ ‌head‌ ‌blade,‌ ‌which‌ ‌is‌ ‌why‌ ‌he‌ ‌doesn’t‌ ‌act‌ ‌like‌ ‌a‌ ‌leader‌ ‌anymore.‌ ‌
Personality‌:‌ ‌He‌ ‌is‌ ‌a‌ ‌very‌ ‌no-nonsense‌ ‌type‌ ‌of‌ ‌Pokémon‌ ‌and‌ ‌will‌ ‌protect‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌with‌ ‌his‌ life.‌ ‌Sometimes,‌ ‌he‌ ‌may‌ ‌assume‌ ‌too‌ ‌much‌ ‌and‌ ‌will‌ ‌take‌ ‌unnecessary‌ ‌actions‌ ‌to‌ ‌protect‌ ‌her‌ ‌when‌ ‌it’s‌ ‌not‌ ‌needed.‌ ‌

Name‌:‌ ‌Doom‌ ‌
Species‌:‌ ‌Houndoom‌ ‌-‌ ‌[TYPE]Dark[/TYPE][TYPE]Fire[/TYPE]‌ ‌
Appearance‌:‌ ‌He‌ ‌is‌ ‌5’03”‌ ‌(160.0‌ ‌cm)‌ ‌instead‌ ‌of‌ ‌4’07”‌ ‌(129.5‌ ‌cm)‌ ‌and‌ ‌he‌ ‌has‌ ‌tons‌ ‌of‌ ‌scars‌ ‌on‌ ‌his‌ ‌body‌ ‌from‌ ‌past‌ ‌battles.‌ ‌His‌ ‌horns‌ ‌are‌ ‌curled‌ ‌back‌ ‌more.‌ ‌
Personality‌:‌ ‌He‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌very‌ ‌dominant‌ ‌attitude,‌ ‌as‌ ‌he‌ ‌also‌ ‌controls‌ ‌a‌ ‌pack‌ ‌of‌ ‌wild‌ ‌Houndoom‌ ‌and‌ ‌Houndour‌ ‌when‌ ‌he’s‌ ‌not‌ ‌asked‌ ‌to‌ ‌come‌ ‌with‌ ‌Shade‌ ‌on‌ ‌her‌ ‌adventures.‌ ‌He‌ ‌will‌ ‌act‌ ‌out‌ ‌on‌ ‌his‌ ‌own‌ ‌in‌ ‌battles‌ ‌when‌ ‌he‌ ‌sees‌ ‌fit‌ ‌and‌ ‌will‌ ‌even‌ ‌go‌ ‌against‌ ‌Shade’s‌ ‌orders‌ ‌when‌ ‌he‌ ‌has‌ ‌had‌ ‌enough‌ ‌of‌ ‌her‌ ‌“domineering”‌ ‌him,‌ ‌even‌ ‌though‌ ‌he‌ ‌does‌ ‌respect‌ ‌her‌ ‌a‌ ‌lot.‌ ‌
‌‌
Name‌:‌ ‌Yuki‌ ‌
Species‌:‌ ‌Froslass‌ ‌-‌ ‌[TYPE]Ice[/TYPE][TYPE]Ghost[/TYPE]‌ ‌
Appearance‌:‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌3’00”‌ ‌(91.4‌ ‌cm)‌ ‌instead‌ ‌of‌ ‌4’03”‌ ‌(129.5‌ ‌cm).‌ ‌
Personality‌:‌ ‌She‌ ‌can‌ ‌be‌ ‌quite‌ ‌flirtatious,‌ ‌but‌ ‌only‌ ‌does‌ ‌so‌ ‌because‌ ‌she‌ ‌likes‌ ‌to‌ ‌play‌ ‌around‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌emotional‌ ‌victims.‌ ‌She‌ ‌butts‌ ‌heads‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌trainer,‌ ‌but‌ ‌knows‌ ‌she‌ ‌means‌ ‌well.‌ ‌She‌ ‌just‌ ‌doesn’t‌ ‌want‌ ‌to‌ ‌express‌ ‌that‌ ‌and‌ ‌will‌ ‌get‌ ‌quite‌ ‌sassy‌ ‌with‌ ‌her.‌ ‌

Name‌:‌ ‌Mina‌ ‌
Species‌:‌ ‌Medicham‌ ‌-‌ ‌[TYPE]Fighting[/TYPE][TYPE]Psychic‌[/TYPE]
Appearance‌:‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌4’03”‌ ‌(129.5‌ ‌cm)‌ ‌and‌ ‌has‌ ‌a‌ ‌more‌ ‌rugged‌ ‌look‌ ‌to‌ ‌her‌ ‌appearance‌ ‌than‌ ‌usual.‌ ‌
Personality‌:‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌a‌ ‌no-nonsense‌ ‌kind‌ ‌of‌ ‌Pokémon,‌ ‌but‌ ‌she‌ ‌doesn’t‌ ‌mind‌ ‌indulging‌ ‌herself‌ ‌on‌ ‌sweets‌ ‌or‌ ‌pampering‌ ‌herself‌ ‌when‌ ‌she’s‌ ‌done‌ ‌with‌ ‌her‌ ‌training.‌ ‌She‌ ‌takes‌ ‌her‌ ‌training‌ ‌very‌ ‌seriously‌ ‌and‌ ‌doesn’t‌ ‌need‌ ‌the‌ ‌help‌ ‌of‌ ‌her‌ ‌trainer‌ ‌to‌ ‌know‌ ‌how‌ ‌to‌ ‌fight.‌
Other: She will start out with a sassy Leavanny, who was bred and trained specifically for combat and survival, but doesn't seem to listen to people very well and has major trust issues.
Name‌:‌ ‌Foli
Species‌:‌ ‌Leavanny -‌ ‌[TYPE]Bug[/TYPE][TYPE]Grass[/TYPE]
Appearance‌:‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌4’03”‌ ‌(129.5‌ ‌cm)‌ ‌instead of being 3'11" (119.4 cm), and her leaves are more of an autumn color, but not necessarily shiny.
Personality‌:‌ ‌She‌ ‌is‌ ‌highly sassy and doesn't like to be ordered around. She likes to do her own thing and she likes to get pampered and she holds no respect for anyone. She has major trust issues with any and every human and Pokemon who isn't her original trainer and family she grew up with. She was bred specifically for this battle royale, but apparently wasn't taught how to listen very well.
Ability: Overcoat - Doesn't take damage from raging sandstorms or hailstorms, and even protects her from powders and spores.

So, some more information about the tournament. It will probably last a few days. Uh... I was going to say more but I can't remember right now XD. I'm typing out the starting point for the RP thread right now, and I plan on starting the RP with all the competitors arriving to Isle Royale via ferry.

Mmm.... The refs might not allow that. I would be careful about that if I were Neo, just because it still might be interpreted as outside help. And the last thing that the refs (and Mr. Ranton) want is to be accused of letting someone get away with cheating, since this will be televised live.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Here you go.
I don't know if you're allowing fanmade region hometowns (don't worry, she has no Fakemon). If you do allow it, she comes from Viola Town, Ferrine.

Name: Allison Gracia Silverstone
Appearance: She has long electric blue hair and brown eyes, with an athletic build and relatively pale skin. She stands at a height of 5'7.
Clothing: For the competition, she's chosen to wear a simple white tank top with torn denim shorts extending to her mid-thighs. On her feet, she wears black running shoes with laces matching her hair.
Personality: To be revealed in the RP. (Most of you will know already.)
Hometown: Lumiose City, Kalos
History:
Allie is the younger of two siblings - her older sister is Talia Silverstone - AKA Silver Starlight - musician and Pokemon Performer of fame. Being relatively young, she doesn't have much of a history. She decided to take on this competition just for fun, and not for the prize.
Pokemon Team (not for Royale use):
Eve the Eevee (Female)
Eclipse the Absol (Male)
Other: She’s easily recognizable as “Starlight’s little sister.”
She is apiphobic (fear of Beedrill and other bee-like Pokémon). Combee are fine though.

She looks good! Just one question though. Does she have 6 or more Gym Badges? That is a requirement for the tournament, since they will be using relatively powerful Pokemon that aren't their own, and need proof that the trainers can handle Pokemon of that power level.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Oh yeah, forgot about that. In that case, her team also consists of Vixen the Alolan Ninetales (F) and Blossom the Roserade (F). She has all eight badges from her home region as well as a couple from Sinnoh.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
I love the concept, so here's a character:

Name: Loki Primus
Appearance: Loki Primus has a very short stature, and his skinny. He has black hair and emerald green eyes.
Clothing: Loki wears a black sweatshirt, with a white collar. He wears black boots that have grey-and-white mountain patterns. His scarf is black near the top, though it develops into grey and then white. Loki wears a grey chullo with a black-and-white snowflake embroidery on it. He wears a belt with his PokeBalls in it. Finally, he wears grey cargo pants and a dark green tee-shirt underneath his coat. Also, his Pokedex is broken due to his adventures, so he has to observe the Pokemon around him.
Personality: Loki's name may sound intimidating, but he values in good work ethic and friendship. He sometimes gets too close to his Pokemon that he ignores people. He is quick to make a strategy and usually thinks multiple steps ahead of his opponent. Loki seems very calm when battling, but other times he has high energy, and likes to socialize with large groups. In his head, he is always thinking of what he looks like to other people, so he seems worried when you first talk to him. Loki also hates losing, he is usually able to crush his opponent, but when he doesn't, he acts quiet, and doesn't talk to anyone until the next day.
Hometown: Mahogany Town, Johto
History: Loki grew up on a Pokemon Nursery/Ranch that his great-great-grandfather built a long time ago. He is the middle child out of seven, and is known as the 'good kid' to some.
Pokemon Team:
Alolan Sandslash
Mantine
Tangrowth
Gigalith
Froslass
Camerupt
Other: green tea

Alright, been working on a couple bios, but finally got this one done. Here's another one of my boios!

Name: Lev Derragon
Appearance: 6 feet even, Athletic build, Pale Skinned with almost shoulder length White Hair, and Amber Eyes
Clothing: Long grayish black coat that covers a black sleeveless undershirt, with matching colored pants and jet black shoes, as well as one black fingerless glove on his left hand and one fingered glove on his right
Personality: (optional) To be revealed in Roleplay
Hometown: Pyrite Town, Orre Region

Lev was born in Orre to two parents, who were contracted by the Mayor of Phenac City, to participate on a reconstruction team. The goal of the project was to make the area more hospitable, and clean up some of the unsavory aspects of the region. While many residents were thrilled with the attempted efforts, there were those who enjoyed the seedy, harsh, and unforgiving atmosphere of the region. An organized attack was placed on the team’s base by an unknown group. Carried out in the night, many of the team members were brutally killed, those among them being his parents. Having been awoken by the ordeal, he managed to act quickly, and ran with his younger sister Zena with the rest of the refugees. Fleeing Pyrite Town, they traversed the desert to Phenac, seeking help from the Mayor.

Unfortunately, after news got out of the attack and the deaths of the reconstruction team, the Mayor was pressured into stepping down from his position. Replaced by a new Mayor, this one abandoned the reconstruction project, as well as the remaining team members that were left. Lev and Zena were stuck in Orre on their own. Refusing to die out there, and not wanting to lose his sister either, the then 13 year old Lev began looking for whatever work he could so the two would survive. For a few years, he ran drugs for local gangs to get enough money, so they could rent rooms at hotels to sleep in and buy food. He also trained his Rockruff extensively, in order to participate in the Colosseum challenges. He eventually abandoned the drug smuggling, once Rockruff evolved and was strong enough to compete in the challenges. At first he made decent money for them to survive, but with hardly any wild Pokemon in Orre, it became harder to continue winning challenges with only his Lycanroc.

In due time, they were running low on money, even with Zena finally being old enough to take some minor work for a little extra cash. After failing another Colosseum challenge, Lev was approached by a mysterious man. Offering the kind of money that would let him and Zena do more than just survive, the young boy took the man up on his offer. For the next five years, Lev operated as a thief, stealing Pokemon from Trainers for an organization the mysterious man represented to experiment on. Every so often, he would see the inhumane experiments performed on the poor creatures. While it sickened him what he was doing, he continued to feed the group Pokemon, the only thing keeping him going being the money for him and his sister. Concocting a plan however, the now young man, set aside some of the money he received daily. Once they had enough to leave the region and start anew, he abandoned the group, taking with him one of the devices him and his previous coworkers used for their heists. The Snag Machine. With a new mission, Lev decided to atone for what he had done, and made a vow to himself to get back all the Pokemon that were taken from their Trainers he could.

As of currently for this RP, he has entered into the Battle Royale for an opportunity to use it as a platform. While he doesn’t care about himself becoming famous, his aim is to help jump-start his sister’s career, who is currently attempting to become a performer.

Pokemon Team (not for Royale use): Lycanroc (Dusk Forme), Vaporeon, Scizor, Flygon, Porygon-Z, Volcorona
Other: His Random Pokemon for starting the event is a Luxray that’s very distrusting of others. People and Pokemon alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.