1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Alola High! (Sign Ups are Open), (Reboot of Reboot)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Cryronn the Mudkip, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Blue_Flash4

Blue_Flash4 Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette

Well my char has had his Poliwag since he was born and it’s already been in multiple battles before my char started coming to Alola high.

2. Gold The Dragonite

Gold The Dragonite Previously Dratingonair

That wouldn't really be fair to the others, just please don't be a Mary Sue/Stu.

Godjacob likes this.
  3. @Blue_Flash4 How did it even learn Power-up Punch? Poliwag can't learn it through breeding and Poliwhirl can only learn it through a TM which you didn't use

Godjacob likes this.
  4. Who knows.

Anyway, you should post soon, The Golden Dragonite. I went through hiatus for a week and you still haven’t moved.

5. Gold The Dragonite

Sorry, I just didn't know how to respond.

6. Kidd.Janks

Kidd.Janks Previously nitro_gold

Name: kayden Caulfield
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Kayden is a competitive yet humble and kind boy,he's often silly clumsy and quite quirky, but he's smart and quick to think in battle
    Appearance: Kayden has black hair and blue highlights in his hair. he is relatively tall (5'9) and is a bit muscular.
    Other: kayden loves garlic bread.
    Crush:??

Pokémon Bios:
    Species: gible
    Nickname: stormy
    Moves: dragon claw, sandstorm, takedown, iron tail
    Ability:sand vile

Species: croagunk
    Nickname: Thrasher
    Moves: poison jab,cross chop,bulk up, headbutt
    Ability: poison touch

Species: Charmander
    Nickname: smokey
    Moves: ember, crunch, dragon. tail,thunder punch
    ability:Blaze

garlicbread

#166 Kidd.Janks, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  7. Gold The Dragonite

Umm... Charmander's moveset makes no sense. The entire moveset doesn't make sense. Fire Fang is learned at level 25, and Charmander can't learn Thunder Punch, Dragon Tail or Crunch. Same with the entire team mostly. Two chars are way too OP...

Godjacob likes this.
  8. Actually Charmander can learn it as a move tutor (Thunderpunch)

I agree on the Fire Fang part.

9. Oof, the thread has exploded I see... I suppose I shall find another way of communicating after seeing how a house is already ablaze. (Which gives me an idea of a secret, underground laboratory some miles away from the current setting.)

10. Name: Aspen Sage
    Sexuality: Asexual(panromantic)
    Personality: Aspen is kind and won't hesitate to jump in and help her friends. If she sees an argument, she'll either side with someone she agrees with or try to break it up.
    Appearance: Aspen is tall for her age, with her hair growing out of a shave on one side and going down to just below her chin at its longest on the other. She has fair skin and hazel eyes that are framed with large black horn-rimmed glasses. Aspen is normally seen wearing a red and black plaid button-up with the sleeves rolled up to her elbows open over a white tee-shirt, ripped up black jeans, and gray high-tops.
    Backstory: Aspen spent quite a lot of time in the Johto region, since most of her family lives there, and as such got two of her Pokemon from her travels there.
    Other: garlic bread is best bread
    Crush: N/A

Pokémon Bios:

Species: Pichu
    Nickname: Surge
    Moves: Disarming Voice, Thundershock, Thunder Wave, Sweet Kiss
    Ability: Static

Species: Cyndaquil
    Nickname: Burn
    Moves: Tackle, Ember, Quick Attack, Double Kick
    Ability: Blaze

Species: Alolan Vulpix
    Nickname: Crystal
    Moves: Powder Snow, Ice Shard, Confuse Ray, Flail
    Ability: Snow Cloak

#171 Cloudswift, Oct 20, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    Godjacob likes this.
  11. Crap, I forgot to add Pokemon. I'll edit those in.

Godjacob likes this.
  12. Going to a Pokemon school without Pokemon is a bold strategy. Let's see if it pays off XD

Cloudswift likes this.
  13. Gold The Dragonite

14. Bold of you to assume I had a strategy XD

Pokemon have been edited in, as well as a backstory.

Godjacob likes this.
  15. Gold The Dragonite

Oof, if ya went to Blackthorn, you and my char would know each other.

Cloudswift likes this.
  16. It's a possibility, my character's aunt lives in Mahogany Town.

Gold The Dragonite likes this.
  17. Gold The Dragonite

@PkmnTrainerSplash okay, violating a couple rules. First, please use grammar right. And more importantly, It's not first person. It's always third person, you're not actually the person in the RP. You're controlling someone, please follow these rules, I just don't want this RP to get shut down.

18. Gold The Dragonite

Never mind, you never even made a sheet. Please make an application before randomly posting. Also, you can't just use a Blastoise out of nowhere.

19. Gold The Dragonite

20. Can you link me to the RP?

21. Garlic Bread is love, Garlic Bread is life
    Name: Dominic "Furret" Bolton
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Personality: Dominic tends to stay to himself, although he does like being around friends. He's shy when it comes to new people but people he does know he's fine to be by
    Appearance: He's a bit short for his age, and is usually seen wearing a pink shirt with jogging pants and a red sweater with the shape of a star on it. He always has glasses on and same with his hat that he's had for years
    Other: He was given the nickname "Furret" by his mother because of his love for the pokemon
    Crush: No one yet

Species: Rowlet
    Nickname: Robin
    Moves: Leafage, Peck, Rest & Sleep Talk
    Ability: Overgrow

Species: Sentret
    Nickname: Pixel
    Moves: Quick Attack, Toxic, Protect & Return
    Ability: Frisk

Now I wanna call Robin, Garlic Bread....

22. *Jeopardy theme plays*

Cloudswift likes this.
  23. The Furret King and Cloudswift like this.
  24. Gold The Dragonite

Ayyy you reminded me of PixelDip

25. Ayyy that's who I named Sentret after

26. Phew... back in action. I guess I should get working on the new character bio when I get home since I might have already given out quite a bit of info on the mystery Pokémon.

27. @Godjacob

I think I'm pretty satisfied wrapping the battle up around now. I'd take it as my loss since iirc Chysa has taken quite a bit more damage than Flint. Though, if you wanna double knock-out, then maybe activate Blaze and have Chimchar do a flame wheel? Engulf both Pokemon in a glorious ball of thunder and fire.

Well, it's up to you. Lmao I hadn't expected you to just jump over the cotton spores xD

I haven't done a strategy for Pokemon in quite a while, I'll need to put more thought into it.

Godjacob likes this.
  28. Well, I was gonna activate Blaze irregardless XD. I am fine settling for a tie. This battle was a ton of fun, I admire your creative use of Cotton Spore good on you.

....though, if you insist on adding the same level of strategy here in your Naruto RP, I am gonna duck and cover XD. But do what you want to do this has been a fun battle :)

kyuukestu likes this.
  29. Meanwhile, lil’ RR Totodile’s still hiding from the officer inside the battle room, silently watching the other battles happening.

kyuukestu and Godjacob like this.
  30. Ahah it'd be such a shame not to though.

Just wait till we start double battling xD

Claire's initial team was for another RP and her battle style was more a triple battle with Luxray, Axew, and Murkrow -or that's the only battle she got to have before the RP died. A very abusable combination of Luxray's lore of 'X-ray vision', Murkrow using Mist, and Axew's Dragon Rage.

I'm running Mareep this time because I wanted to apply for a Mega-evolution at some point.

Godjacob likes this.
  31. Hi, I would like to join this role of the plays
    Name: Yellow
    Sexuality: Straight as a stick
    Personality: Yellow is an optimistic and enthusiastic child with no negativity of any kind! He's always looking to do the right thing, and has grown a deep attachment to the little creatures known as Pokemon. Even if his Naive-ness (is that even a word lol) gets him into trouble, which makes him a bit gullible
    Appearance: A tall, 5'8 young man, mysteriously always sporting a yellow hoodie, and black sports pants. He also has a blue necklace of sorts
    Backstory: Once upon a time a kid was messing around in the woods, and saw an abandoned Pichu. Being a young child always trying to do the right thing, he ran over to the Pichu and carried it in his arms, until an Uraring came from behind and sent a slash at him. Luckily, Yellow and the Pichu were able to get out safe, but ever since then Yellow and his buddy pichu have tried their best to stay out of trouble, but that usually never happens. because of his love for pokemon, he was able to get accepted into such a great school, with his party in tow.
    Other: His favorite food is Garlic Bread
    Crush: idk, haven't met anyone yet

Species: Pikachu
    Nickname: Lil Pika
    Moves: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Volt Tackle, Double Team

Species: Gloom
    Nickname: Rosita
    Moves: Sleep Powder, Poison Powder, Giga Drain, Attract
    Ability: Chlorophyll

Species: Torchic
    Nickname: Maxie
    Moves: Peck, Flame Charge, Flamethrower, Sunny Day

32. Gold The Dragonite

Well, that's an op Pikachu.

33. Name: Aris (pronounced like Eris) Lillian
    Sexuality: Straight
    Personality: Aris is very friendly, but doesn't show it until you get to know her. She is loyal to friends, kind to strangers, and cold to enemies. She's great until you make her mad. It's even worse because her Pokemon tend to feel the same as her..
    Appearance: She has pale skin, long golden-brown wavy hair, and blue eyes with golden flecks. She typically wears a black hoodie with thumb holes, jeggings (jean leggings), black boots, and a strange golden bracelet that goes up onto the back of her hand and holds on by her middle finger. The middle of the bracelet has a Key Stone from her native region, Kalos. (Why is in the Other section.)
    Backstory: Aris was born in the Kalos region near Lumiose City. She received her Fennekin (now a Braixen), Hestia, from her older brother that actively seeks out shiny Pokemon. Her mother died in an accident with a crazed Victreebel when Aris was six. Aris isn't a big fan of Grass- or Bug- types due to this, because she associates them with the death of her mother. For some reason, she is not quite as inclined to dislike Poison-type Pokemon, even though Victreebel is a Poison-type. She has lived with her father for the majority of her life. When the school invited her to Alola, she decided to take the opportunity to explore and possibly become a great trainer like her mother.
    Other: Her bracelet was her mother's when her mother was an esteemed Pokemon trainer. Her mother used Mega Evolution, and taught Aris about Mega Evolution before her death. Aris never takes it off. She doesn't have any Mega Stones (and likely never will because it's Alola.) She also really likes Garlic Bread.
    Crush: Nah bruh I'm new-

Pokémon Bios:
    Species: Braixen (shiny) (can be a Fennekin if this is OP.)
    Nickname: Hestia
    Moves: Scratch, Ember, Wish, Flame Charge

Species: Riolu
    Nickname: Spike
    Moves: Endure, Quick Attack, Counter, Bullet Punch
    Ability: Inner Focus

Species: Eevee
    Nickname: Rosie
    Moves: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand, Covet
    Ability: Run Away

34. Name: Ezra Longshot
    Appearance: Skinny Young Male-Tall-Spiky Brown Hair-Brown Eyes-Has 2 Main Outfits-Sneakers-Black Skinny Jeans-Black T-Shirt-Blue Hoodie w/ Pokéballs Stitched Into The Sleeves-Hat Signed By The Professors-Black Gloves
    Outfit 2: Black Tuxedo-Professor Martins-Black Gloves-Black Fedora
    Accessories: Satchel-Laptop-Cellphone-Pokébelt-Sunglasses-Camera
    Birthplace: Silvally Valley
    Affiliations: Pumpkaboo Protection Program
    Alignment: Good
    Dislikes: Hurting Pokémon-Uncleanliness-Mispronouncing Names(Pokémon-People)-Losing Battles-False Data
    Fears: Being Forced Against His Will To Hurt People And Pokémon
    History: Ezra's Brother Left Home To Protect His Family From The Aether Foundation While Ezra Was Only 8, Ezra Still Yearns To Find And Bring His Brother Home
    Battle Strategy: Ezra Tends To Stay On The Defence But Later Gets Impatient And Attacks Therefor Losing His Guard Which Tends To Be His Downfall.
    Partner: "Sceptre"(Male)(Sceptile)
    Pokémon: Sceptre(Male Sceptile)-Shadow(Male Greninja)-Blitz(Male Typhlosion)-Shockwave(Female Ampharos)-Metallica(Male Metagross)-Disaster Blayde(Female Absol)
    Region Ezra Lives In: Kalos
    Sibling(s): Kriss(Male)-Crystal(Female)
    Goal: To Become A Pokémon Master

Pokémon Team

Name: Sceptre
    Species: Sceptile
    Level: 58
    Nature: Hasty
    Ablility: Unburden
    Moves: Solar Beam-Earthquake-Focus Blast-Swords Dance-Outrage-Giga Impact-Hyper Beam

Name: Shadow
    Species: Greninja
    Level: 56
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Protean
    Moves: Night Slash-Water Shuriken-Gunk Shot-Hydro Canon-Extra Move: Blizzard

Name: Blitz
    Species: Typhlosion
    Level: 56
    Nature: Rash
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Moves: Eruption-Burn Up-Focus Blast-Giga Impact-Extra Move: Double Edge

Name: Shockwave
    Species: Ampharos
    Level: 54
    Nature: Relaxed
    Moves: Zap Canon-Thunder-Focus Blast-Outrage-Extra Move: Double Edge

Name: Metallica
    Species: Metagross
    Level: 55
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Clear Body
    Moves: Hyper Beam-Hammer Arm-Giga Impact-Dynamic Punch-Extra Move: Double Edge

Name: Disaster Blayde
    Species: Absol
    Level: 54
    Nature: Naive
    Ability: Super Luck
    Moves: Fire Blast-Giga Impact-Mega Horn-Super Power-Extra Move: Hyper Beam

That is my final team.

Team is

Sceptre-Treecko

Ninja-Froakie

Blitz-Cyndaquil

Garlic Bread

35. Ehhh, I thought we agreed on a tie? @Godjacob

36. Well, right now I have it looking like a loss cause I didn't do the reveal of your Pokemon. I wanted you to have that moment to yourself, you can have your character make the clarification. This is just their POV.

But yes we agreed to a tie.

kyuukestu likes this.