• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Alola High! (Sign Ups are Open), (Reboot of Reboot)

May I please join

Name: Jessi
Personality: She is Smart and kind, but doesn't like people very much. She loves Pokemon and battling.
Appearance: She has Blue eyes, pale skin, and blond hair. She wears a Black Jacket, black sweatpants, and Grey shoes with a Blue Baseball Cap
Backstory: She grew up in Ninja Village, Kalos and moved to Alola when she was 10.
Other: She has a keystone (Neclace) and mega stones for Aura and Flame.
Crush: None

Garlic Bread

Pokémon Bios:
Species
: Riolu
Nickname: Aura
Moves: Force Palm - Low Sweep - Quick Attack - Feint
Ability: Inner Focus

Species: Eevee (Shiny)
Nickname: Moon
Moves: Covet - Bite - Swift - Quick Attack
Ability: Adaptibility

Species: Charmender
Nickname: Flame
Moves: Ember - Fire Fang - Flame Burst - Slash
Ability: Blaze

Last edited:

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Umm,don't think you're not aloud megas unless you have permission. And also,am I aloud a Pokedex since I worked with Oak's Aide,not sure if it's fair.

Last edited:
(Just getting this real quick, and not attempting to mod around or anything.)

*an Aneaino carefully looks through a post made by a certain someone about megas, as he obtains a truth bullet and fires it on an agree point to consent*

Sore ni sansei da!

StellarWind Elsydeon said:
Any Mega Pokémon needs to be authorized by one of the RP moderators - PM us with your request, citing the character (complete with up-to-date character bio), the Pokémon, and sufficient proof of the bond between the Trainer and Pokémon, as well as the way they attained a Mega Stone and Key Stone. These must be plausible enough to be considered.

Name: Kaleb Storm
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Goofy, rash, friendly, fun-loving, loves to sleep.
Appearance: Jet black hair, wears glasses, wears a black jacket over a red shirt and blue pants.
Backstory: Nothing much, born in Alola, has two brothers, and his parents are not divorced. Just a normal family.
Other: Waffles.
Crush: None yet.

Species: Rowlet
Nickname: None
Moves: Leafage, Peck, Ominous Wind, Tackle
Ability: Long Reach

Species: Sandshrew (Alolan)
Moves: Ice Ball, Iron Head, Metal Claw, Icicle Spear
Ability: Slush Rush

Species: Litten
Moves: Ember, Fury Swipes, Fire Fang, Bite
Ability: Blaze

Same here since my character has been mostly quiet and lil’ Evan is doing his own thing.

(I wonder when we will go on the field trip, so that I can get my little antagonist ready.)

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
I would like to join
Name: Nick
Personality: Is A Good Rival and is kinda serious but likes having a little fun.
Appearance: A black leather jacket, blue shirt, dark blue jeans, and black hair.
Pokémon:
Species: Poliwag
Nickname: Poli
Moves: double slap, water gun, hypnosis
Ability: water absorb

Species: Squirtle
Moves: Water gun, rapid spin, aqua tail, skull bash
Ability: torrent

Species: Charmander
Moves: Flamethrower, slash, ember, skull bash
Ability: blaze

Garlic bread there I said it

Name: Bailey Liam Grant
Sexuality: Biromantic (Attracted to men mostly)
Personality: Shy but skilled battler
Appearance: Slim body type. Pink Hair. Blue eyes. Occasionally wears his glasses.
Backstory: Find out in Roleplay
Other: He writes stories on phone
Crush: No one yet

Species: Pikachu
Nickname: Voltage
Moves: Thunder Shock, Quick Attack, Electro Ball, Tail Whip
Ability: Static

Species: Rockruff
Nickname: Barker
Moves: Tackle, Bite, Howl, Growl
Ability: Vital Spirit

Species: Fletchling
Nickname: Pheonix
Moves: Tackle, Peck, Growl, Quick Attack
Ability: Big Pecks

Name: Pj
Personality: Cool and chill, very welcoming to others, sometimes gets quite mad easily, especially when having to follow orders from others and not being able to do anything about it.
Appearance: Green eyes wearing exercise clothing usually, has very pale skin and is about 5 and a half feet tall. Black Hair
Backstory: Idk ill make it as I go proably, for now im just from Kanto, Cerualean City.
Other: Is skilled with technology.
Crush: Idk maybe when I met someone.

Pokémon Bios: (MAXIMUM OF 3 1st EVOLUTIONS)
Species: Eevee (shiny)
Moves: Swift, Quick Attack, wish, iron tail
Ability: Anticipation
Backstory: Said to come from one of the biggest and toughest mountains in the world, the Eevee's from this mountain are white instead of the usual brown color, it got stranded as a egg and Professor Oak found it lying in the base of the mountain.

Species: Rowlet
Moves: Confuse Ray, Leafage, Peck, Tackle
Ability: Long Reach
Backstory: (It still hasnt been catched by when I enter the school, proably get it the first day or two.

3rd pokemon: Tbh I dont know rn but when I start ill proably make a story for it when I think I should catch the 3rd 1
Also Garlic Bread

@Blue_Flash4 can you read the rules? Correct punctuation and multiple sentences are must-haves on this site. At least one paragraph, no more one-liners please. It might get the thread taken down, and nobody wants that.