• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Alola High! (Sign Ups are Open), (Reboot of Reboot)

Oh, it is my first time using this website and I am genuinely interested in this roleplay so, I will post the information about my character, seeing if I get excepted???

Basic Information
Name: Marabelle Waddington
Height: 5"8'
Weight: 160lbs

Appearance: Marabelle's as fuchsia hair with purple eyes, which match very nicely; her skin in tanner in the summer but she is much paler in the winter.

Marabelle wears one of two outfits day to day...

1. White bow with grayish purple and yellow stripes, grayish yellow shirt with a darker yellow on the collar/trims, light pink shirt with a flower-shaped trim, brown flats; hair in a large ponytail.
  2. White tank top, blue jean shorts with a small yellow flower near the trim, pink with green-striped socks: one being high than the other, light brown ragged boots; hair is in fluffy pigtails.
Extra Outfit Accessories:
  1. Green hand back that she received from her mother.
  2. A larger than average pearl that she received from her little sister (Good luck charm.)

Personality:
Marabelle is a quirky, cheerful and kind individual, respecting all others that she meets. Strangers sometimes make her uncomfortable, depending on their personality but, she has never failed to be one of the nicest people in the room. Though strangers are uncomfortable at first, Marabelle has never struggled to make friends with her nice and comforting personality. When she has a problem, she has to take time to think about it, but she works fast to solve it.

Backstory/Background:
To be revealed, I suppose!

Other:
  • She loves fairy-type pokémon and is easy to bond with when they are brought up in conversation.
  • (She prefers fruit more than garlic bread but will eat it if served to her.)
  • Will talk about father a lot because she is mostly inspired by her father's work.
Crush: (None at the moment but one might develop over time if she connects with someone.)

Pokémon

Pokémon #1: Cutiefly (Fairy, Bug)
Name (Nickname): Pom
Species: Bee Fly Pokémon
Personality: Pom is an energetic pokémon but comforts other pokémon or people when they are upset.

Moves...
  • Adsorb (Grass)
    special.png
    Power: 20 - Accuracy: 100 - PP: 30 | Absorb deals damage and the user will recover 50% of the HP drained.
  • Fairy Wind (Fairy)
    special.png
    Power: 40 - Accuracy: 100 - PP 35 | Fairy Wind deals damage with no additional effects.
  • Stun Spore (Grass)
    status.png
    Power: — - Accuracy: 75 - PP: 30 | Stun Spore paralyzes the target if it hits. Paralyzed Pokémon has a 25% chance of not being able to attack.
  • Struggle Bug (Bug)
    special.png
    Power: 50 - Accuracy: 100 - PP: 25 |
    Struggle Bug deals damage and lowers the target's Special Attack by one stage.
Ability...

Shield Dust: Blocks the added effects of attacks taken.

Pokémon #2: Flabébé (Fairy)
Name (Nickname): Floe
Species: Single Bloom Pokémon
Personality: Floe is a shy but caring pokémon, when more comfortable around someone, she becomes much more vocal.

Moves...
  • Tackle (Normal)
    physical.png
    Power: 40 - Accuracy: 100 - PP: 40 | Deals damages with no additional effects.
  • Vine Whip (Grass)
    physical.png
    Power: 45 - Accuracy: 100 - PP: 30 | Vine Whip deals damage with no additional effects.
  • Fairy Wind (Fairy)
    special.png
    Power: 40 - Accuracy: 100 - PP: 35 | Fairy Wind deals damage with no additional effects.
  • Lucky Chant (Normal)
    status.png
    Power: — - Accuracy: — - PP: 35 | Opponent cannot land critical hits for 5 turns.
Ability...

Flower Veil: Flower Veil prevents ally Grass-type Pokémon's stats from being lowered, in double and triple battles.

(I hope this isn't too much! I can reduce the amount if needed, let me know if I went too far... I tend to do that, my apologies.)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
I'd be willing to get back into this but, could I use this OC and not my old one.
Name: Alexander Lightwood
Nickname: Alec
Personality: Loyal, determined and kind. He likes making friends but he becomes slightly awkward around crushes. One noticeable change would be with his singing, he will happily sing in front of everyone, but becomes quiet and choked when those he likes.
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 170lbs
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes and a muscular build. He wears a black suit with a black short, Umbreon cuff-links, black loafers, black belt and a black fedora. He also carries a dark blue and gold acoustic guitar.
Other: Wants to be a performer more than a battler, tends to sing a lot.
Crush: None..yet

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Ginger
Moves: Quick Attack, Shadow Ball, Attract and Protect
Ability: Adaptability

Species: Litten
Nickname: Ash
Moves: Protect, Flamethrower, Double Kick and Scratch
Ability: Blaze

Species: Mudkip
Nickname: Puddle
Moves: Hydro Pump, Protect, Mud Slap and Tackle
Ability: Damp

Last edited:

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
(Been a while since I RPed....heh)
Name: Alex
Sexuality: Lesbian
Personality: Always doing something, likes to battle despite being bad at it, likes to be sorta loud.
Appearance: Light skin with a slight tan, dirty blonde hair, most often will be wearing some sort of t-shirt+shorts
Backstory: She always was a pretty normal kid: she lived in Unova for a while, then moved, however, not without taking a damaged pokemon egg left out alone. She raised it herself, ending up with an odly colored Purrlion. Nicknaming it Antonio, they are great friends and will do anything for each other. She has always wanted a chance to battle, but is REALLY bad at it ^^'
Other: Likes Garlic Bread
Crush: None....yet (hehe)

Pokémon Bios:
Species: Purrlion
Nickname: Antonio
Moves:
Scratch (Level 1)
Ability: Unburden
(P.S Antonio is golden if that's ok. Not a shiny, but the damage to the egg left him with an odd coloring.)

Can I still join?
Name: Samuel T. Pierre
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Always getting into trouble but is extremely smart and loyal. He is thinks of himself to be a class clown. He hates bullying and is always trying to stick up for someone, but at the same is annoyed when someone isn't able to stick up for him or herself. He is lovable but can at times be serious and mysterious. He also loves to fight whether in or out of pokemon battles which gets him in trouble a lot.
Appearance: Samuel, Sam, or Sammy is a dark skinned African with handsome features. His body is also well built from his history of fighting in school and also exercising everyday with his pokemon. He also has 360 waves because of his habit of brushing his hair. He is also about 6 feet tall and wears a short sleeve black shirt with a picture of a masterball on it and hides a necklace his sister gave him when he as younger under his shirt. He also sports a pair of denim jeans and black sneakers.
Backstory: When Samuel was born his father left out on a pokemon journey far away, leaving him, his older sister, and his mother alone. His sister soon decided to drop out of trainer school to join Team Skull as a grunt. She eventually had him join too. After he was arrested for accusations of stealing a pichu and multiple fights. The school he was in expelled him and transferred him to Alola High. His mother also started working a better job to provide for him as his sister dropped out of team skull and started an adventure.
Other: He likes pizza.
Crush:

Species: Pichu
Nickname: Achoo
Moves: tail whip, thunder shock, quick attack, and brick break
Ability: Static

Species: Bagon
Nickname: Drake
Moves: dragon dance, bite, fire fang
Ability: Sheer force

Last edited:
Name: Mark Bastion
Personality: He is a very laid back person with a terrible sense of humour. He will normally fall asleep in the most random of situations but will be fired up when he is in an important battle
Appearance: Spiked Black Hair, Big Watery Blue eyes, round rimmed glasses, he is a mix of being skinny and fat but he normally wears oversized and baggy clothes to compensate for this. He has a scar on his right cheek from a Pokémon attack back in Johto
Other: He comes from the Johto Region.
He is normally extremely nervous around other people
Crush: Lol Nope

Pokémon Bios: (MAXIMUM OF 3 1st EVOLUTIONS)
Species: Cyndaquil
Nickname: Krakatoa
Moves:
• Flame Wheel
• Swift
• Headbutt
Ability: Flash Fire

Species: Gligar (Shiny)
Nickname: Scorp
Moves:
• Wing Attack
• Cross Poison
Ability: Hyper Cutter

Species: Dewpider
Nickname: AirHead
Moves:
• Bubble
• Bug Bite
• Bite
Ability: Water Bubble
(Caught after arriving to Alola)

Last edited:
Name: Carlos Jones
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Unlike many of the people he knows, he spends his time studying pokemon battles so when he gets to have his turn, he has a strategy. He loves to think things out. He is really shy so when telling someone he likes them, he will start shaking and sweating.
Appearance: He is about 5'8 with brown hair that comes with bangs (Trainer Sun's Hair). His eyes are silver and he has a Latino skin tone. He has a cut on his cheek from when he tried to battle a Pinsir. Without a pokemon.
Backstory: Carlos is a native to Viridan City which is why he went to Viridian Forest. He met a Pinsir and it tried to kill him but he met Pikachu, who in turn saved his life.
Other: He has been to Kalos (Age 12) and now is in Alola.
Crush: None (Yet)

Species: Pikachu
Nickname: Pika
Level: 25
Moves: Light Screen, Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Double Kick
Ability: Static

Species: Rockruff
Nickname: Roc
Moves: Bite, Thunder Fang, Rock Throw, Howl
Ability: Own Tempo