• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon: Alola High (Rp Room)

The colorful and volatile explosion sent a powerful shockwave through the room as Ian shielded his eyes to protect himself from the flash and smoke. The dust eventually settled, as Ian glanced ahead and had a troubled look on his own face.

"FLINT! Are you okay!?" Ian called out, as there seemed to be no verbal response and some of the smoke lingered on in the epicenter of the blast. It took another minute for that to dissipate enough, and what Ian saw only caused his alarm and worry to grow.

The Chimchar emerged, flat on its stomach and covered with bruises from head to toe as it seemed to spazz a bit in place from the Mareep's electricity and appeared to be unconscious. Without a moment's hesitation, Ian dashed over to his partner as he couched down before he picked it up and held him in his arms.

"Hey, you alright?" Ian asked with natural concern, as Flint seemed unresponsive at first. Eventually, the Chimchuar's eyebrows twitched a bit as his eyes slowly cracked open and he glanced at Ian.

"C-char...." Flint cried out weakly, and shook his head which seemed to show despite the pain and fatigue it felt he would be okay. Ian let out a sigh of relief, before he noticed the Chimchar's expression seemed downcast. As it seemed his partner felt shame for losing this battle and felt like he let Ian down, something Ian wanted to correct immediately.

"Don't be so hard on yourself. You gave it you all and them some and were awesome out there. I'm proud of you, and you have no reason to feel any shame." Ian replied with a smile as he moved to his feet while he held Flint close while the Chimchar offered a small smile.

Unlike Ian, Claire was no where near as patient. Before the smoke had even cleared she'd already been wading through it and towards her partner. She couldn't see the Mareep, but she could hear the soft, demure whimpers characteristic of an injured creature. It was with all possible haste that she scooped the sooty ewe into her arms and then raced off the field. She scanned the area frantically, picking out the nearest door and rushing towards it. Within moments she was en route to the Nurse's office. Leaving her class and her opponent as far removed minor priorities.

Ian glanced over as he noted his opponent grab a seemingly equally damaged Mareep and dash away from the gym. If Ian had to guess, he presumed that she had been on her way to the nurse's office to get her partner treated.

Ian had not been sure if they needed to ask the instructor or not to be dismissed, but he cared nothing of that.

"Let's get you treated buddy." Ian told Flint, as he quickly dashed in Claire's direction and dashed to the nurse's office with the same goal in mind she had.

Ian soon arrived at the nurse's office, Flint still in his arms as he barged inside and walked up to the desk as he saw one lady there. Whether she was the nurse herself or some secretary mattered little to him as he needed help and needed it now.

"E-excuse me! My partner here went through a tough battle, he needs some help c-can you heal him for me please?" Ian asked as the lady glanced his direction and took note of the injured Chimchar as the woman gave a nod.

"Of course. Just set him down here for me." The woman explained as Ian gave a nod and gently set his partner on a table within the nurse's office. The woman, who Ian just decided to refer to mentally as the nurse went to work as she pulled out a spray bottle and moved to Flint.

"This might sting, but you will feel much better in the long run so. Bite your lip if need be." The nurse said before she sprayed Flint with a disinfectant spray which did cause the Chimchar to wince a bit, but encouragement from Ian allowed it to tough it out as the nurse went to work.

As Ian and Flint were entering for their visit with the school nurse, Claire and Chysa were just exiting, the little sheep wrapped with bandages, and by the doctor's orders, the only remaining treatment required would be plenty of rest. The girl had caught the visage of her opponent out of the corner of her eye as he entered, and seeing as he would likely only be a short while, just as she had, she decided to postpone her return to class and wait for his emergence.

Comfily settling into her arms, the Mareep was on the receiving end of one of Claire's petting sessions, as the duo idly passed time while awaiting Ian and Flint's appearance.

He sighs, and then hears the bell. Battle class was over. "Strike three, you're out, Tommy. And I thought girls would be digging me." He laughed to himself, shook his head at his own stupidity, and then walked off to the next class.

Soon enough, Ian appeared with a bandaged up Flint in his arms. Flint was still sore and quite weak, but the nurse assured him he'd make a full recovery and that had been enough for him.

"Okay, next time we'll avoid relying on Blaze as a crutch." Ian said before he noticed Claire and her Mareep.

"Hey, is your buddy gonna be okay?" Ian asked, as naturally he was a bit worried about the Pokemon given it was a battle he was in that led to its current condition. Naturally Pokemon Battles were tough, but Ian felt they may have gone too far for a first-time spar at the school.

Rosanna recalled her Pokémon from the fight. "Class is over, hurry up. We will be late if we don't hurry!" She said to her opponent as she left the battlefield and healed her Pokémon before leaving for the next class, clearly not happy about her two fights. She needed to get stronger, her Pokémon needed to get stronger as she lost spectaculairly two times in a row. She was willing to do anything to get that power, even cheating if nothing else worked.

Discussion Thread:https://pokecharms.com/threads/poke...pen-reboot-of-reboot.19762/page-2#post-656621
You have been invited to a new school where you will learn advanced subjects and have lots of fun. You will be able to go on feild trips to do the island challenge, and also do battle with the newly reformed Team Skull.
Now for the rp. Eat your Garlic Bread and strap in, cuz it’s gonna be a ride.

——————————————
Footsteps echoed through the forest. Grass was stomped and Fallen trees snapped. Tommy was going to his first day. He ran through the forest, Shock the Grubbin riding on Blaze the Litten right behind him. “We’re almost there!” He yelled, seeing the exit to the woods.
Tommy skidded to a halt as he reached the gates. “Hau’Oli Pokémon Academy. This is it. My first day.” He said, and slowly walked in the gates. It was a large school. Most of its buildings were on stilts and were in the air. Rope bridges connected the hallways and classrooms. Ladders, Ramps, and Stairs crossed over the momentous size of the school.
“Wow..” he said, walking around like a kid in a candy store. He pulled out his schedule. “First hour... homeroom with Mr.Oak.” He said and then looked to the bottom of the page. “Please see Principal Kukui outside for directions.” He said, looking around as he saw the other kids swarming into campus.
Can I join the Pokemon school

( @Romeo Blaze please use OOC and post a bio in the discussion please.)
Tommy watched as a bunch of people flooded into the cafeteria. “I guess it’s lunch.” He headed into the cafeteria while a bored Blaze followed. “Nyan.” (Where is everyone.) he purred and sighed, as Tommy pulled out his bag lunch and sat down at an empty table.

Gold The Dragonite

Previously Dratingonair
Ryan heard the bell and made his way to the cafeteria. He sat down at an empty table and pulled out his lunch, for his Pokemon and himself. He sent them all out and they instantly began to eat. Having a quick chuckle, Ryan took out his own lunch from his bag and began to eat as well.

Olliver walked into the school, looking around amazed. He started pretty late, so he wanted to hurry. He grabbed a schedule and saw it was lunch, so he ran there first. Sitting down, he told his Pokemon, " Go on and meet the other pokemon, ok? " So they all ran off to meet others, when Pablo saw a Litten. He waddled over to it, cheerfully smiling at it. " Pop-Pop, Lo-Lo! " ( Hi there! I'm Pablo, what's your name? " ) Pablo said happily.

Rosanna sat by herself in the cafeteria, angry at herself. She was the best trainer in her neighborhood and decided to enroll in this school, yet she got destroyed in both of her battles. The taste of defeat was bitter, very very bitter and she didn't like it. She wanted to win, so why couldn't she? What did she lack that the others did have? Her Pokémon weren't weak, they've won many fights back home. Was it her? Was she just too weak mentally? Was she not ready for this school?

She shook her head and pounded her fist on her table. She refused to go home, not after all she did to get here. She would need to work harder and longer than anyone else, she would be able to become just as strong as the others. Especially since Imperia had to be close to evolving, she just knew it.

Pablo smiled and waddled over, looking at Tommy. " Pop-lo? Lio -Lio-Po-Lo... " ( " Is this your trainer? My team doesn't like me talking with other Pokemon that much, since I'm pretty low level, and they don't want me getting in battles.... " ) At this moment , an shiny Eevee walked over, followed by a Cubone. " E-voi! Ee-Eee -vee! ( Pablo, what are you doing over here? You know not to trust anyone but us. ") The Eevee said. "Cu-Bone-BONE." ( " I gotta agree with Shadow Pablo. Your not ready." ) " Pop-Lo-Loo! Lio-Lio-Lio! Po-Po-PO-Lio-Lo! " ( but Phantom, Shadow, I'm not a Level 1 here! And you know that I've gotten stronger than before! At this point, any trainer would be better than YOU GUYS! " With that, he jumped on the table, than jumped onto Tommy's back. " Lio? Po-Pop-Po-Loo. " ( see? I could just hang out with this guy and Blaze and they would be better. Ollie never even caught me, so I'm technically a wild pokemon, not a teammate. ") "EEVEE! VOI -VOI!" ( then let's have Ollie battle his team! Whoever wins, you belong too!) The cubone ran over to Ollie, and chartered to him, and Ollie walked over. " Um, hey. I'm Olliver. Phantom said that my Cubone, Phantom, and Eevee, Shadow, want to battle you, and whoever wins, gets Pablo, that Popplio. It sounds fair, so wanna do it? " He explained.

“Wait what... errrrrr.... Okay?” Tommy was confused. Blaze shook his head. “Nyan...” (This is going to end badly... why can’t he just hang out with other Pokémon... I was just gonna teach him about life...) he meowed, and walked up. “Nyan.” (Let’s get this over with shall we.)

Oliver smiled and looked at Phantom. " Lets do this! Phantom, use Bone Club" He yelled out, as Pablo sat there confused. " Pa-Pa! Loo-Lo-Pop-Lio? " ( "but Ollie! You wouldn't really battle me away! Your the one working on teaching me the human language! Please tell me your kidding!" ) Shadow turned to Pablo. " Evoi. Vo-Vui-Vee. " ( " look. You can already speak most of it. Beside, that other trainer won't know unless you tell him. ") "Pop-Pop-Lo." ( Fine! Blaze is better than you two anyway! ) He took a deep breath and started talking in human language, something Olliver taught him to do. " Go Blaze! Knock Phantom out of the school! " He cheered, happy to be able to let everyone know.

Tobias groaned once he stepped out of his tauros poke-ride taxi right in front of his new school. None of this made sense to him, he wondered why his parents made him transfer to a new school in the middle of a semester, or why they even sent him away in the first place! To add insult to injury, he was going to be significantly late on his first day as well. That was no fault of his: The plan was for his flight to arrive at Alola at approximately 7 PM yesterday, which barely gave enough time for Tobias to take his luggage to his new apartment and get completely settled before the complex closes at 9 PM. Unfortunately, the flight was delayed and as such, Tobias was forced to spend a night at a motel and go to the apartment complex when it opens at 8 this morning. The process and paperwork it took for him to get his apartment couldn't have been longer as he didn't even take anything besides his school supplies out from his luggage when he got settled in, and he was still late!
The only relief whatsoever Tobias felt upon entering the school was the air conditioning, although this is a given seeing as he never wears anything besides jeans and sweaters. He walked into Kukui's office just as he was instructed to do when he was scheduled to arrive at the school, before it opened. "Sorry, I'm late sir! There was a delay in the flight, I had to sleep in a motel, and then the apar-"
"Now, now, now. There's nothing to feel sorry for." Kukui said charmingly followed with a small laugh "We're just happy you're here!" Kukui handed Tobias his schedule, a map of the school, and an I.D., "I know we were supposed to give you a tour, but I'm awfully sorry to tell you we can't do that now." Kukui said in a more serious manner, "But! There's really nothing to worry about. All that's going on right now is lunch, so you can just walk into the cafeteria and find a buddy to help you get adjusted." Kukui said with a smile.
"Uh-huh, sure.Thanks." Tobias responded trying to be respectful while heading out the door. Tobias's face turned sour once he was alone again in the halls. He wasn't really socially anxious, but he figured that any kid would be pretty bummed out to be put into a predicament like he was in. He was more annoyed than nervous upon opening the cafeteria doors as he was now forced to find somewhere to sit. He scanned the relatively large room avoiding any tables with closely knit groups of people as he didn't want to ruin their fun or make things awkward. It was then where he spotted Rosanna sitting by herself, appearing to be displeased about something. Tobias felt hesitant when walking forward to sit with her, but dismissed by telling himself that he had to sit somewhere.
He took his seat, right in front of hers, pulled out his lunchbag, which was full of pokepoffins, and thought briefly on how to introduce himself. "Ah, it's only one day, It's not like I really need to worry about how she thinks, considering I don't have to see her after this." He thought. Tobias just went for a blunt introduction, "What's up? My name's Tobias and I'm new here. Y'think you could possibly help me with where to go, and classes and stuff for today? Principal said someone's gotta show me the ropes." He then immediately began to unwrap one of his poffins while awaiting a response.

Last edited:
Rosanna snapped out of her thoughts as a stranger decided to sit down at her table and introduce himself to her. "Ehh, hi. My name is Rosanna and I suppose I could help you show the ropes. Although I am rather new here as well, so don't expect too much of me." She warned Tobias as she grabbed her schedule. "On this thing it says that we have these classes today. Homeroom, Science, History, Battle, Lunch if you consider that a class and what we're doing now, Care and I suppose that is Pokémon Care and not something like face masks, Phys. Ed. which speaks for itself, Art and another Battle class. I don't know if this is the same every day or not, but this is what we have today." She said as she took a bite of her lunch, clearly not happy about the previous class.

"Thanks." Was all Tobias cared enough to muster, his tone was respectful but on the inside he truly didn't really care too much about making any friends right now. He was too hung over how annoying it was too be late on his first day and didn't want his attitude about it to seep into his dialogue with the girl. That being said, upon finishing his spicy pokepoffin, he began to take out a pokeball with an etched in treble clef design and brought out his Chimecho, which fittingly enough was named Echo. Tobias handed Echo a bitter pokepoffin, her favorite, and Echo responded by letting out a beautifully sounding chime before hiding behind his back to eat her food. She was Tobias's shyest pokemon and was usally anxious when it came to talking to new people of pokemon besides Tobias and his other pokemon. Tobias was planning on saving the rest of his food to feed the rest of his pokemon, one at a time, of course. And as such he found himself with nothing else to do until Echo finished her poffin. Head in is palm, Tobias moved his disinterested gaze across the cafeteria, he actually found it to being pretty decent looking, and look at other students and how they were acting until he looked back at Rosanna and realizing that she was obviously upset about something. Tobias figured that he should still at least make some small talk considering she was willing to help him out. Once again, Tobias used no filter partially because he didn't really care too much about how he came across to her and partially because he was simply curious to find out. "You seem upset about something. Did something bad happen?"

"I am just angry at myself, and why would you care? You don't seem very interested and just fed up for being late." Rosanna spat, her short temper showing itself already. "If you are so disinterested, why bother even enrolling here? I may be the worst in all classes and be late to them, I atleast show that I want to prevent that from ever happening again. So either shut up and mope in silence or get over yourself and move on. Which one do you choose?" She said as she slammed her fist on the table, glaring at Tobias. She didn't want to scare him off, but this was getting annoying really fast and she wanted it to stop.

Tobias's expression of disinterest quickly morphed into that of concerned shock in response to her out burst. Echo started to push right behind his back and started to shiver in worry. "Geez, the hell did I do to you?" He thought to himself, he then regretted not coming up with a better first impression, this girl obviously had some problems according to Tobias. Tobias suddenly began to realize he was starting to care about the situation now and turned defensive, he withdrew Echo back into her pokeball and responded back, this time in a more respectful manner, "Sorry, but I think you don't see the full picture. I didn't choose to be late, it was my flight and then this apartment and.... agh, it's a long story. And I'm sorry for looking like I don't care, it's just. I miss my old friends... and my old school...….. and my family." Tobias said as he wondered why he was staring to feel sad, "I, I think this place is cool and all. It's just hard for me to get adjusted." Upon saying this, Tobias suddenly felt some relief. Maybe it was because he finally was actually having a conversation with a person since a while, even if it wasn't going as he hoped, or maybe because he was actually expressing his emotions and venting his plight instead trying to be reserved about it. "I shouldn't have tried to been so nosy, if you want me to leave you alone, that's fine." Tobias concluded, he definitely was not trying to get into a fight on his first day.

Rosanna took some deep breaths before calming down again. "Didn't mean to snap there, but I made my point. I understand that you are fed up, but don't let it get in the way. This is a new leaf, a new start. You might even like it more here and there are some nifty things called telephones. Your family is literally one button push away." She cleared her throat and tried to keep her hostility less obvious. "Now with that out of the way, my name is Rosanna LeBeau and I have a short temper. Just so you know. Since you showed your Chimecho, I suppose it is only fair I showed my Pokémon. Impera and Acerbus, show yourself." The girl said as she released her Nidoran and Poliwag.

Tobias felt relieved that things didn't get too out of hand. Upon hearing about her temper problem, Tobias found her outburst earlier to be understandable. What he couldn't wrap his head around is why she decided to continue the conversation, even more so why he himself also wanted to keep talking to her. He decided to not let her snarky humor get to him cause he figured that's just how she is, he even laughed a little bit. "Wow those are some cool pokemon!" Tobias reached back into his backpack and pulled out his two other pokeballs, "Might as well show you the rest of my team, then! Alto and Soprano its time to say hi!" Tobias said energetically as a Swablu and Chatot emerged from their own respectfully designed pokeballs. "Impera and Acerbus, huh? Those are pretty interesting names. Do they come from anywhere?" Said Tobias with genuine intrigue. He was getting more interested by the second and he didn't even realize it.

"They are from Kanto, just like me. Judging by your team, the names you've given them and the fact you engraved your Poké balls with musical notes you are quite a fan of music right?" Rosanna asked Tobias, feeling that she began to untense by the second. It was a strange sensation, but not neccesarily a bad one at that. "Are you from Hoenn? Most of these Pokémon are found in Hoenn and I wouldn't be too surprised if you found Soprano there as well. They could be a lost pet for all I know." She became so engrossed in the conversation that she forgot to eat, and Ingens and Acerbus made sure to not let that food go to waste.

Tobias smiled once he heard her say the word "music". It's always been his dream to be recognized as a famous musician one day, so anyone mentioning the magic that is music made him feel as if he was right at home. "Guilty as charged!" He joked followed with a chuckle, "And to answer your other question, no I'm not from Hoenn. I actually come from Sinnoh, the climate there is like, way colder than it is here. And as you can clearly see, I've done nothing of sort to accommodate for it!" He laughed once more while pointing at his large fleece gray sweater while Alto and Soprano were busy pecking at their favorite poffins, sweet and sour, respectively.

"Sinnoh? So these snack thingies are poffins? I've read about them, apparentely you can evolve a Feebas with these but I don't know for sure. And regarding your wardrobe, I might have something you can wear. And before you get all flustered, I meant a shirt, not underwear. Surely I have something that can fit you. What kind of Pokémon do you have in Sinnoh? I'd love to go to a region filled with big and burly Pokémon, like Nidoking and Poliwrath. I'd have loved a Rhyhorn, but they are a pain to catch in the Safari Zone. You do have a Safari Zone in Sinnoh right?" Rosanna started to lean forward, incredibly interested in this boy from a foreign region.

Tobias gave a hint of a blush in response to Rosanna leaning in closely and talking about underwear, but he shook it off and maintained his focus in the conversation before it even became noticeable. "There's actually many different kinds of pokemon in Sinnoh! Personally, I don't care about my pokemon being strong and burly, as long as they're appealing to me, that's all I care about. But I've definitely seen some strong pokemon in Sinnoh, my dad was an expert trainer back in the day, even participated in the pokemon league!" Tobias pulled his phone out of his pocket and pulled a picture of his dad with hi Rhyperior, "See? He caught Rhyner when he was just a Ryhorn in a cave! Sinnoh's full of caves! The way they echo sound is just awesome to me!" Tobias reminisced once more about his previous life but this time felt no signs of remorse.

Rosanna was obviously in love with the hulking rock Pokémon and would love to get one on her team. "It is awesome! I love it! The Pokémon League? Did your dad win? What other Pokémon does he have?" She wanted to know more and more about this fantastical land and its Pokémon, and Tobias was just the person she was looking for. He even made her forget the reason behind her anger and was the calmest she's been in a very long time. Maybe she shouldn't try to be a loner and actually make some friends, starting with Tobias and his surprisingly pretty earrings.

Tobias was initially overwhelmed by the bombardment of her questions but was even happier to be able to answer them, "Yup the official Sinnoh Pokémon league 20 years ago, the tournament with the 8 gym badge requirement. I know they don't really have gyms here, but in Sinnoh they're popular places to watch battles and even partake in various activities. Unfortunately, My dad didn't win, he did manage to get into the top 8, he finished 5th, I think? There's a trophy for it in a case at my house. Actually that's the reason my dad sent me here, he wants me to become good at battling so I can become a trainer like him, which sounds fun and all, I like battling, I just don't think I'm good at it." Tobias paused for a brief moment realizing he went off on a tangent, "Anyways, he trains a variety of pokemon, I have a folder on my phone that has pictures for each one!" He said proudly, beginning to show Rosanna pictures of his dad's pokemon including a Bronzong, Drapion, Floatzel, and Infernape.

"That is amazing! My mom participated in the Indigo League and placed 10th with her team. She didn't get a trophy but her stories were amazing to listen to and they inspired me to become a trainer myself. I am not nearly good enough to challenge a gym, but one day I will take them all down!" Rosanna said as she raised her fist in her enthousiasm, and that enthousiasm only grew when she saw the Pokémon of Tobias' dad. "That scorpion is amazing! What type is it? What species is it? Where did he catch it?" Rosanna knew, she had to visit Sinnoh one day before she was too old.

Tobias began to laugh a little bit more, he found the girls passionate interest to be charming. "That pokemon is called Drapion, It starts out as a bug and poison type but then becomes a poison and dark type! We call her Drampy, though. She's fierce in battle but a real sweetheart at home. And if memory served correctly, she was actually hatched from an egg my father found." Tobias explained happily. "So you're really into battles, huh? Maybe we should have one later, its been way too long since I've been in a battle!"

"That typing is amazing, only Ground moves will really hurt it!" Rosanna had to keep herself frorm standing up in her excitement but she wasn't really succeeding, she was standing in a crouched position as if she needed to visit the toilet. "I love battles, I was the strongest in my neighborhood! Sure, I lost both my battles here so far which is a bit of a downer but I won't give up that easily! I will fight you in our next battle class!" She had completely given up at sitting down and was standing, extending her fist at Tobias with a big grin on her face and a wink.

"Sounds great! I'll be right back!" Tobias said gleefully as he left to go to the restroom in an effort to put on the shirt that his new friend had given to him. He trusted that his bird pokemon would be fine at the table with Rosanna, Alto is an angel and Soprano, well, as long as she has something to eat she probably won't be her usual cranky self. While walking towards the restroom, Tobias found it strange how quickly his perception of today changed. He really didn't plan on making any friends so fast, and now he felt as if he was already becoming attached to Rosanna. "Dang even the bathrooms here look good." Tobias muttered to himself impressed by the craftsmanship of its design and atmosphere, at least compared to his public school back home. He entered a stall for further privacy. He took of his large sweater and then proceeded to put it into his backpack, it was an awkward tight fit, but Tobias figured it was worth it as he didn't want to sweat in front of his new friend. He changed into the shirt which was surprisingly a somewhat perfect fit. Tobias thought at first that people might question why the new kid changed shirts out of nowhere. But ultimately he decided not to care about anyone but Rosanna, for now at the very least. He exited the bathroom and headed back towards the cafeteria, eager to talk to her once more.

"She'll be fine, just needs a bit of rest."

Her fingers continued to work their way around the lamb's wool, massaging, caressing, and petting the Pokemon all over. Claire was confident in her petting skills, and her confidence was vindicated in Chysa's reaction. The small ewe had closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep. Cracking a slight smile, Claire focused her full attention on Ian and Flint. "Don't sweat it, Chysa's nothing if not a hardy girl! She'll be in tip-top shape by tomorrow!" Expression faltering slightly, she quickly added, "Errr - well, maybe not tomorrow...but you get the point!"

"Anyway, that was good match out there. I've never been pressed like that before. Ah -it won't happen again though, so wash your neck and wait for me to sweep your right off your feet!" A confident, almost cocky, grin sported on her lips. "I know we heard each other's names in class, but I think more formal introductions are due. I'm Claire Argentia Senica De Lune, or just Claire for short. Well met! I'd shake your hand...but mine are a bit occupied."

Blinking innocently at her former-opponent, newly-initiated-rival, Claire added once more. "Let's continue on the way to Lunch..? You wouldn't want your poor partner to be injured and hungry now would you?"

Rosanna was pleasantly surprised, she did not expect her first day to go like this. She expected it to go by without any notable moments, yet she was completely mistaken as this would be a day she would not forget any time soon. She didn't mind waiting for Tobias, he had to return eventually for Alto and Soprano. In the meantime she would look after the birds and Chimecho, enjoying their company. Impera and Acerbus were nice, but they were not exactly talkative or active outside of battles and training. As if to prove her point, they were asleep next to her. When Tobias returned in his new clothes, Rosanna whistled. "Damn, looking good! Can't you wear that instead?"

Well, the girl's confidence or spirit seemed to remain strong, and given the restful expression her partner Mareep had as it drifted to slumber Ian had to assume the girl was being truthful. And it seemed she still had competitive fire given that "cocky" comment which only made Ian smile and helped relieve his guilt.

Either way, the girl gave a proper introduction and made the offer to continue to talk on the way to lunch. A comment which caused a audible stomach growl to be heard as Ian and Flint blushed; seemed they were indeed very hungry as Ian gave a sheepish grin while he rubbed the back of his head.

"Y-yeah, that sounds like a good idea....." Ian said, before he sported a grin as he decided to introduce himself properly.

"Ian. Ian Hunter, it is a pleasure to properly meet you Claire." Ian said with sincerity behind it as the patched up Chimchar offered a friendly smile of its own as it rested in Ian's hands.

Tobias was both humored as well as flustered from Rosanna's remark regarding his change in clothes, "Yeah I guess so, then again this is your shirt. Maybe I'd wear these clothes more often if you'd let me keep them!" He joked in a playful manner. Seeing as how his pokemon were done eating, he withdrew them back into their respective pokeballs. He saw her two pokemon still outside, sleeping soundly, he began to remember something she said earlier about favoring strong and burly pokemon. He found it a tad amusing that many strong pokemon evolve from such cute creatures such as her Nidoran and Poliwag. He thought for a moment earlier about whether or not he should start talking about music and stuff, but ultimately, he really enjoyed seeing her talk about something she's passionate about. "So your favorite mons are strong ones, huh? Does that mean your favorite strategy is brute strength?" He asked eager to see how she would respond.
'

"If I can see this more often, then you may keep them. Got a closet full of clothes." Rosanna said with a cheeky grin and made sure that her Pokémon were comfortable. "I love strong Pokémon, the bigger and burlier the better! There is something incredibly satisfying to see your opponent shiver in fear as you send out an absolute monster. If I were to send out an Onix, everyone would be intimidated by it. I also find it to be rather amusing that some of the strongest Pokémon come from some of the weakest or cutest Pokémon like Nidoran or Magikarp. I do like brute force, but you can't win by force alone. There is some level of strategy involved in my fighting style, but I won't reveal all of my secrets before battle class. You seem clever enough to think of some counter measures, and I want to show how I fight in a battle with you. Where's the fun in just telling you how I fight?" Her cheeky grin spread across her face as she used her arms and hands to give more depth to her story.