• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Oh, Schrift,” Aine murmured. “I can keep a secret. Don’t worry.” She lay down beside him. Not touching, but close enough to feel his heat. Her fingers brushed his.

That was it. Just a touch. To let him know he could talk to her, tell her anything, and she wouldn’t judge him, because she had been judged all her life. She closed her eyes to better soak up the information.

At least it explained what Schrift had meant when he said Aine had saved him. She was touched. When the man, whoever he was, had threatened to kill Schrift, he stayed stoic, but when it came to her...

Aine turned her head towards him, still silent on her back, eyes still closed. She was falling asleep, but she didn’t want the moment to end. The next day they were heading back to the academy, and David would be a problem once again. The longer she could stay awake, the longer it could last.

Yawning, Winston rubbed his eyes, which were full of sleep sand. The sandygast man sure was busy, huh, Winston thought to himself as he got out from his sleeping bag, ensuring he didn't wake up the others. Having no idea of the time, Winston blearily checked his phone. 3:30 am. What! Winston shouted in his own head before wearily and slowly changing into his usual clothing and making his way out of his tent. Knowing there was no way for him to get back to sleep, Winston released his three team members: Inteleon, sizzlipede and pumpkaboo and went to sit down on one of the benches.

"Hey sizzlipede, it's bit cold out here, think you can warm us up?" Winston asked as the fire bug heated up to a cosy temperature, warming them all up.

As Winston played with his team mates, he felt something light thrown onto his lap. Looking around, Winston slowly lifted the object from his lap. It was some sort of sweet wrapped up in a blue wrapper. A rare candy? Winston thought, suspicious. But as he studied the rare candy, Winston realized that his sizzlipede wasn't far from evolving. Knowing what he could do, Winston unwrapped the sweet and fed it to his sizzlipede. As the fire insect chowed down on the sweet, it became wrapped in a dark blue cover, shifting and changing shape into that of a brand new Pokémon. A Centiskorch.

As the blue shroud disappeared from the Centiskorch, the warm heat that had kept the others warm exploded into a scorching heat, far hotter than anything the sizzlipede could've done. As the scorching heat struck Winston's face, he noticed out of the corner of his eye a small, beady eyed Pokémon staring at his pumpkaboo. However, the stare didn't last long as the pumpkin Pokémon fired a round of dagger-like razor leaves straight at the beady eyes, which had seemed to disappear.

Last edited:
Koda’s head snapped up as she saw Winston walk out of his- their tent. She rubbed her eyes, looking back to Izuku.

“I’ll grab my stuff. At least you only have to put up with me in your tent for a few hours. We leave at noon tomorrow.” She forced a smile, ignoring the nervousness filling her.

What was she gonna do when her guardian visited? She prayed Izuku wouldn’t think differently of her when he learned where she came from.

Koda squeezed Izuku’s hand, realizing it was still in his grasp, and let go gently. She returned to the tent that still held Brittany and Jessica.

“Oh, she’s back!”
“What did your boyfriend think?”
“That I’m a wonderful artist.” She turned up her nose, not even denying the “boyfriend” title. If they wanted to think that, she’d welcome them. It’s not like she hasn’t wished for it-

What? No she hasn’t. What is she thinking?

Koda ignored their comments and packed up her stuff, heading back outside. She walked to Izuku’s tent and held up the flap.

“Hiya.”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Raboot ran up and jumped into Koda's arms. Izuku looked towards Koda and started to go red, He covered his head in his arms.

"W-welcome!" studdered Izuku. Patting the ground near him to let koda know that it was okay to lay here stuff there.

"...Um...Hey koda." Izuku started to asked, after a long and awkward silence "Well...Today has been really crazy, but...It was fun"

Izuku managed to smile just a bit. He felt really stupid, but wiith Koda with him, he felt a sort of comfort.

Sitting at the bench, Winston stared confused as Koda entered his and Izuku's tent, however he just shrugged it off as something he wouldn't understand. The way Winston saw it, curiosity killed the cat. Slowly, a lazy, orange dawn broke across the horizon, bringing some light to the cold, harsh night that had existed before.

"Good morning, guys..." Winston said to his Pokémon, who smiled at him, his pumpkaboo jumping onto his head, sitting there and making some sort of nest.

Koda smiled softly and set down her stuff, flopping down. She patted Raboot gently.

“Sorry for drawing you. I should have asked first.” Koda rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly. She sighed and leaned back, still tired. She was notoriously not a morning person. Koda wrapped her arms around the small plush she always slept with- a tiny little Skitty. She blushed, realizing Izuku probably just watched her cuddle up to a stuffed animal, and shoved it under her pillow.

Cool kids don’t sleep with plushies. I am cool. Not a baby. She told herself.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift moved closer to Aine his arm now over her. He liked being in her tent, like all his fears had just melted away into nothingness. "I will always protect you" he said before closing his eyes. She must think I'm weird now schrift thought to himself. He started to blush as he slept.

=Nightshade=

Aine felt her lips twitch into a small smile as Schrift spoke. “Me, too.” Her voice was barely a whisper, breath coming shallowly from a feeling she didn’t have a name for. Her eyes closed to slits as everything faded softly to black.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku saw Koda's plush and giggled.
"It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who sleeps with a plush!"

Just then, He noticed how hard Koda is on herself. He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey...You don't have to force yourself to be somebody you aren't, I think you're pretty cute just the way you are"

...Izuku stopped. Did he really just call Koda cute?...

He went as red as any fire type and started to wave his arms around.

"WAIT, UMMM....IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS...I MEAN, UHHHH"
Izuku his hid face in his hands and turned away.

Last edited:
Koda’s eyes widened.

“You- “ she couldn’t help but laugh at Izuku’s reaction. “Do you? Or not? Cause, if I’m being honest.. it would make me really happy if you did.” She walked up to him and sat beside him, leaning on his shoulder a bit.

“You’re a wonderful... uhm.. friend. I just- well- for some reason I get this feeling that there’s more to.. er, you- us..? I don’t know how to do this kind of stuff.” She dropped her head into her hands. She couldn’t play smooth around this guy. She probably looked dumb.

But he said I’m cute the way I am...? Maybe he’s right. Maybe I don’t need to be as hard on myself...

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku looked towards Koda.

"Heh...yeah..." Izuku said, she'd always find ways to cheer him up. He pretty much sat there. In silence, not speaking.

Well, say something. She's right there.

Izuku took his head out his hands and smiled, What was this feeling whenever he was near Koda. "Umm...Koda..." Izuku stuttered. "Maybe...After tomorrow, you'd...Like to...Go check out the new pokemon cafe?"

Izuku blushed and turned to Koda for her reaction...He held his finger's crossed and prayed to Arceus that he wouldn't be found weird.

Koda laughed softly. “I’d love to.”

Holy crap! Did he just ask me out? Did I just say YES?!

Koda couldn’t stop smiling. She reached in her bag and brought out Mimikyu for a distraction. She wasn’t used to being this happy.

“Hey, Mimikyu, play with your new roommate.” She said, gesturing to Izuku’s raboot. She wished this camping trip were longer.

=Nightshade=

Aine woke in the same position she had fallen asleep in, Schrift’s serene face mere inches from her own. A smile played on her lips as she slowly untangled herself from his arms so as not to wake him. She crept silently from the tent.

As Aine emerged, she squinted to avoid being blinded by the dawn light. A glance at her phone told her it was about six-thirty. They still had quite a bit of time before the buses would leave for the academy, and she was restless. She headed to the first aid tent.

“Hey,” she said to the nurse there. “I’m here to pick up my...friend’s... Umbreon?” She stumbled over the word “friend.” Wasn’t there something more to them?

The nurse smiled. “I’m sure it’ll be happy to see you. He’s been restless cooped up in here all night.”

Nisshoku bounded out of the tent, happy to be free. Aine ruffled the fur behind his ears before leading the way back to their tent.

Still tired from his early start, Winston got up from the bench he was sitting on and made his way back to his tent to pick up some of his stuff, particularly his coat and backpack, where he kept the ingredients for the curry his Pokémon enjoyed so much. On his way back, however, one of the teachers called him over to their tent. When he got there, the teacher produced a Pokéball from his belt, grabbed Winston roughly by the arm and dragged him to a clearing in the dense forest that surrounded them.

"You... you're Winston Airmiss, aren't you? I know your face.." The teacher said wrathfully.

Backing away from Winston, the teacher threw out his Pokémon, a golisopod. As the armoured bug flew from its Pokéball, it let out an intimidating cry.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku looked at Koda, with widened eyes.

...She agreed...Don't think about it too much, damn it...

Raboot and Mimikyu we're playing together, Izuku looked over and gave a small smile. But Izuku started to wonder were Winston went.
"...Koda, Winston's been gone for quite a while, I'm gonna go check on him." Izuku said while raboot waved Mimikyu and Koda goodbye.

Izuku exited the tent, the light of dawn was barely touching the campsite.

“Ah, alright.” Koda waved as he walked off. She looked over to Mimikyu.

“If I play my cards right, you’ll be seeing plenty of Raboot from now on.”

She bit her lip to contain a smile. Izuku was bringing out an awful lot of emotion in her, and she wasn’t quite sure how she felt about that.

As the golisopod landed with an earth-shaking thud, Winston hurriedly unclipped his Inteleon's Pokéball and sent out the water lizard into the battle, which landed on the ground without making a sound. Coming to its senses, the Inteleon scaled a nearby tree, sitting there and preparing to fire off a round of icicle spears straight into the softer parts of the golisopod's carapace. But as the water lizard charged up, the golisopod charged at the 'sniper nest' of a tree, hacking at it with a powerful slash, causing the inteleon to shake, but not lose its aim.

"Wait for it, Inteleon," Winston called out to the lizard in the tree. As the golisopod peered upwards at the inteleon, Winston cried out, "Now!" Causing the inteleon to fire off the icicle shards into the eyes off the golisopod, disorienting the carapace armoured bug and causing to let out a painful to hear wail of a cry.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Winston!" Izuku shouted while turning the corner. It saw that the golisopod was fighting Inteleon. And Izuku sent his Hattena out.

"I don't know what you're doing, but I'm going to help out!"

As the teacher noticed that another student had entered the battle, he shouted out at Izuku.

"Get lost kid, this is between me and him!"

Busy helping his inteleon fight the teacher's golisopod, Winston didn't have much of an opportunity to speak to Izuku, but via body language Winston said something to the effect of 'Izuku, you should leave!'. But Winston knew Izuku wasn't going to leave. He never did, and never would.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"No"

Hatenna's sleep powder had made the Golisopod fall asleep. "I'm not gonna just leave you here" Izuku shouted. He wasn't sure if Winston was supposed to be fighting or not, but judging by the noises that he heard, Izuku thought It was safe to make assumptions.

"Use Dazzling gleam" Commanded Izuku

Koda heard telltale sounds of a Pokémon battle outside. She brushed back the tent flap, Mimikyu by her side. Her eyes widened as she saw a teacher battling Winston and Izuku.

They just couldn’t catch a break, could they?

Koda brought out Absol and stepped outside.

“What’s going on now?”

Not wanting to put Izuku at risk, Winston knew he didn't have much of a choice in his actions. Regretfully, Winston ordered his inteleon to trap Izuku's hattena in a whirlpool, not hurting it but trapping it there, safe from attacks. Looking at Izuku, Winston's eyes were ablaze with sparks of adrenaline and wrath and his fists were clenched, slight scars showing on his palms and the starts of his fingers.

"Izuku, leave. Now!" Winston called out, "And you too, Koda!"

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift woke to the sound of a battle. He saw Aine and Nisshoku in front of him. "What was that he asked?" Scrambling to his feet, he ran outside to see a gollisapod fighting both Izuku and Winston. "Luxio I choose you" he called. Lucie instantly used discharge hitting the Golisapod. The cold hit his bare chest, he turned around calling for Nisshoku to help. " Aine we're gonna need some help here" he called to her.

=Nightshade=

Aine gaped, hardly noticing the fact that Luxio had (for once) listened to Schrift, and not at all perceiving Nisshoku bounding back towards him. Her eyes were on the teacher’s Golisopod and Winston’s Inteleon.

“What the heck? I was literally gone for five minutes. Is it possible to have one day, just one day, without the looming threat of imminent death?”

Nevertheless, Aine sent Spark leaping off her shoulder and scurrying through the leaves covering the ground like a blanket. Random flashes blinked every five seconds, each time from a different location, as Spark moved, confusing the Golisopod.

Aine bit her tongue to stop more ranting coming out of her mouth. There was so much she wanted to say... absolutely none of which was constructive or useful. Things like Why is the teacher attacking you anyways and Hey, Winston, you didn’t tell me Drizzile had evolved! Or, most likely, something along the lines of, Why me?

As all of his friends helped him battle, Winston felt gratified but concerned for their safety, especially given how unprovoked the teacher attacked him. Still wanting his friends to be safe, Winston ordered his Inteleon to set up a light screen to protect them and their Pokémon, before firing off a rounds of air slashes straight towards an apparent crack in the golisopod's carapace, causing the armoured bug to fall down onto the forest floor, fainted.

"Ok.. phew. Now everybody, please... leave me be..." Winston said, the adrenaline in his veins still present but settling down.

Winston then slowly but surely made his way back to his tent, to rest and recuperate. When he made his way there, Winston steadily unzipped the tent flap and climbed inside, making himself comfortable lying on his sleeping bag.

=Nightshade=

Aine glared daggers at the teacher who had attacked Winston even as she held out her hand for Spark to attach to. She turned abruptly, wordlessly, away as Spark climbed her arm to ascend to her shoulder where he nestled in the hair pooled on her shoulder.

Instead, Aine approached Schrift, smiling slightly as her cheeks took on a pink tinge. She elbowed him teasingly as she walked by. “You should put a shirt on if you don’t want to freeze to death,” she teased gently.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku got his Hattena and walked to the teacher.

"Okay, buddy! You got some nerve attacking my friend" Izuku shouted, "What was that for?"

The teacher looked at Izuku and ran off into the forest. Suddenly, Hatenna jumped out of Izuku's arms and started to shout widely. Izuku didn't think he had seen that teacher before, and Hatenna did see some people in black suits on the bus yesterday.

But Izuku shrugged it off and walked to the campsite. Looking at Schrift, "Why is Schrift shirtless?" Izuku asked in confusion.

Hmm, I wonder where Super nerd went...I didn't see him since the firewood activity...

Koda narrowed her eyes.

“Absol, follow that teacher.” She muttered. She kept up behind her Pokémon, Mimiyku in her arms. She was tired of this. Maybe a couple hundred feet into the woods, she paused. They weren’t going to be on the trip for much longer- it could be better to just let it go.

But he attacked my friends!

Yet no one was hurt.

Koda internally sighed and spun on her heel, headed back to the campsite. It wasn’t worth her time. Absol trotted beside her, protective as ever. She patted him. He was her second Pokémon. She recalled catching him.

Koda swung open the front door and walked inside timidly. She could hear her parents yelling down the hall. Silent as her Mimikyu, she made her way to her room and closed the door. Koda had gotten used to the yelling- it was best for her to stay quiet and out of the way. She set down her bag and began her homework- she was doing 4th grade work because she’d completed 3rd grade math. Koda couldn’t wait to tell her mother!

The yelling got louder, and she told herself not to worry. This always happened. Her head shot up when she heard a rapping on the window. Koda climbed up onto her bed and peered through the glass. In the forest behind her house, was an Absol.

The disaster Pokémon? How strange.

Koda whipped around when the room to her door banged open. There stood her father in the middle of another rage. He cussed her out in rapid English, and she had trouble keeping up. She tried learning the language, but she was in Mexico- it wasn’t exactly a necessary skill.

Koda’s father approached her, still yelling. Koda pressed up against the wall. She was overwhelmed, and now the frantic knocking on the front door wasn’t helping.

She began to cry as she watched strangers flood her house and grab her parents.

“Mama!” Koda shrieked as one of the people grabbed her and pulled her outside.

“It’s okay, little one. We’re here to help. You’re gonna stay with some nice people while we handle your parents. It’s not safe here.” The man said. He spoke kindly, but Koda was having none of it. She fought to get away and watched her mother get dragged into a police car.

“Mama! No, please! Te amo, Mama! Por favor!” She yelled, now sobbing. The only comfort she had was the soft fur she felt in her hand- the Absol. It had come up to her. The man holding her produced a Pokéball.

“Here. Catch him.”

Koda sank to the ground as the flashback ended. The painful memories of when her childhood ripped apart still stung like salt in a wound. She wiped her eyes- Koda didn’t even realize she began crying. She hugged her Pokémon tightly.

“You two are the best.”

Last edited:

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku was behind the others, tending to his Hatenna.

"Sorry for what Inteleon did, I'm sure it was to protect you" Izuku chuckled. But then, Hatenna started to glow. And began to change.

A Hattrem looked up at Izuku and smiled. Izuku was standing with his jaw as low as a Golbat's. Izuku carried his newly evolved Hattrem and ran to the campsite. Where the sun was almost up and was enough time for him to pack his things and wait out everybody's awakening.

Izuku slipped his on his letterman jacket and put his red shoes and beanie on. He stood near his tent, calling his mother.

"Hey, mom...I...Feel like I want to be a pokemon trainer. I know, it's a pretty childish goal, but...I met people who inspire me, I've got many friends with me. Not to mention my pokemon." Izuku said while stroking his Hattrem. "I just want to say, that I love you, and I wish dad was here to see my progress"

Izuku hung up and continued his wait. Rubbing the tears from his eyes.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift gave a sly smile to Aine, before hugging her" You kept me warm last night". He suddenly let go, turning deep red " s-s-sorry I shouldn't have done that" He walked towards his tent to get his shirt. "Why did I say that, damn it" he lay beside Nisshoku, "that must've sounded dumb, didn't it?" he asked his pokemon. He put a shirt on before, putting his shoes on, and putting on his hat. God I wish that I could find my head band. He scuttled out of his tent. "Hey Izuku, what happened to winston?" he said.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Well...At one point he was leaving for a walk. The next thing, I invited Koda to my tent and he was battling a teacher..."

Izuku noticed that he mentioned that Koda was with him in a tent. And looked towards Schrift with a red face.
"D-don't get the wrong Idea...It was just a little invitation for her to get away from Brittany and Jessica."
Izuku did notice that Winston wasn't getting much attention lately...And considering that Winston was the first person that Izuku met. It would make sense for them to have a little bit more of a friendship.

I'll just have to make it up to him at school tomorrow.

Just then, the teacher's Exploud came out and used supersonic to wake the students up. And we were told to pack our things and head to the busses.

Hearing the Exploud use supersonic, Winston rolled his eyes and packed up his stuff hurriedly. After he had packed up his stuff, Winston picked up his bag and lugged it over to the bus, arms hurting like hell from how heavy the bag was. It wasn't this heavy on the way here... Winston thought to himself, slowly unzipping the bag. Inside was a small metal cube with a note attached. Winston picked up the note and read it to himself

Hello,

If you're reading this, you must be on your way back to your school. I am writing this letter to you in the hopes that you will heed my advice. Inside the cube you will find attached to this note is a very special object, one that you cannot show to anyone, not even your closest friends. I want you to keep that object on you at all times, for your own safety. I cannot tell you what the item does, but I know you will soon find out. You're a smart kid after all.

Yours,
Your benefactor.

Confused, Winston picked up the metal cube, noticing a small button on one of its side. Pressing it, the cube unwrapped itself, leaving behind a blue cylinder with a lens on the end. Clutching it, Winston slowly place it in his pocket and carried on to the bus. Out of the corner of his eye, Winston caught a glimpse of a man observing him for a second before running through the bushes, out of sight.

Last edited:
Koda heard the call to get ready, and stood up, brushing herself off. She hurried back to the campsite and grabbed her stuff, waiting to get on the bus. Koda prayed no one could tell she had just been crying. Mimikyu and Absol were returned to their Pokéballs. She climbed up the stairs of the bus and again chose a seat in the back, wondering who would sit by her today.

Koda rested her head against the window. She hadn’t gotten that much sleep last night, and she was feeling the effects of it. She fought to keep her eyes open, but they drifted closed for a few moments before flitting back open again.

=Nightshade=

Aine was taken aback for a second before grinning. As she was packing up her stuff, she couldn’t help but think it had been a valid point. Once she was on the bus, she leaned her head against the window, tired as all get out. Not from lack of sleep, most likely from stress.

Her phone buzzed. She glanced at it. A text from an unknown number. It read:

Hey, Spiky Hair. U dead yet?
—D

Aine was affronted. She texted back, fingers furiously jabbing at the onscreen keyboard.

How the hell did u get this #

No response for a few seconds. Then:

Guess ur not dead. Dang. Maybe next time I’ll get a Dragapult

She turned an unattractive shade of purplish fury. Her fingers curled over the screen, her grip tightening until, if it was a movie and not real life, the phone would have crumpled like a soda can. Aine sent David a middle-finger emoji before blocking his number and shoving her phone in her back pocket.

When some girl tried to sit down next to her, Spark burned her fingers.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku climbed onto the bus and sat near his friends. He was on the brink of falling asleep, but a text on his phone caught his attention.

David
Hey, Broccoli hair. Your girlfriend blocked me. So I thought that I might as well check that your dead.

Izuku:
First off my name is Izuku. And I don't care what she did When we get to school today. You're dead meat.

David
Heh, Your friend couldn't beat me in a battle if his life depended on it. And if you haven't forgotten, today is Friday.

Izuku realised that David was correct. And then just blocked him and quickly turned to Aine. "Aine...Today is the battle between David and Schrift..."

Sitting down on the bus, Winston felt his phone buzz in his pocket. Presuming his mum had messaged him, Winston rummage through his pockets to grab his phone. Checking it, Winston found, instead of a message from his mum, a rather abusive message from an unknown number. David.

Hey, scaredy meowth, ya dead yet? Bet you are, you're that useless of a trainer.

Rolling his eyes, Winston sent back a message:

To be frank, your hitmonlee will kill you before I die, given how driven it is to hurt you. Coward.

After sending the message, Winston promptly blocked the number, screenshotted the message and shut down his phone. Sighing, Winston re-read through the enigmatic note he received, not noticing anything in particular.

Koda was stirred from her half asleep state as her phone buzzes. She tiredly checked it, seeing a message from an unknown number.

Hey loner, you ready to watch your friend get beat? Can’t wait til he’s gone. You won’t have a big strong emo to protect you anymore.

David?
Koda sat up, slightly alarmed. How had he gotten her number? She types back,

I’ll still have a certain green haired boy. And even then, I can handle myself.

We’ll see about that.
He typed back.

Is he threatening me? Koda wondered.

She pushed it out of her mind. She was too tired to handle David right now. Koda let her head fall back against the window and allowed herself to rest.

=Nightshade=

Aine paled. “Holy crap, you’re right! If he’s still using PRZ-12, I don’t know if Schrift can beat him.” A worried look crossed her face as she realized that she didn’t know what she would do if Schrift was expelled.

Just then, the buses screeched to a halt in front of the academy. Aine swallowed hard. As she was stepping down the bus stairs, she caught sight of a particular arrogant face she was beginning to despise.

Her teeth ground together as uncontrollable fury reared inside her like a striking snake. The girl made a beeline for David, one hand fisted in his shirt, the other forearm pressing into his throat. He made a garbled choking noise.

“Bet you think you’re pretty clever, don’t you?” she growled, pressing her arm into his neck. “You cowardly, arrogant little son of a—“

His hands clawed desperately at her arm. Aine loosened her grip, but kept him pressed up against the wall. “What you did to Schrift was beyond wrong. You are so freaking dead, you know that?”

“I wouldn’t be too sure about that,” David snarled, his voice scratchy from lack of air. A twisted grin crossed his face. “It’s not like you can interfere. By tomorrow, he’ll be gone.”

Aine scowled, knowing all too well what he said was true. At least about her inability to interfere. She released him, stepping back, anger and reason clashing in her expression. “This isn’t over.” She backed away from him, unwilling to turn her back for fear that he’d attack her. When she was a good distance away, she headed back to the group.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku got off the bus. When he saw David, Izuku marched over to him. Pokeball in hand.

"You little scumbag, thinking you could actually get away with almost killing me and my friends...I'll end you right now"

Izuku's emotions got the best of him. He stepped back quite a distance and sent his Lucario out.

"What is that thing" Asked David, "It's not like you actually want to fight me." Izuku got tired of Davids bragging and boasting.

Admin edit: No. We have rules concerning the use of images in the RP forum. Do that again and you'll get a full on system warning. Read the rules.

Koda lifted her head and grabbed her stuff, heading off the bus. She turned to look for Izuku, but someone grabbed her arm. Instinctively, she pulled away and got ready to fight. As Koda looked up to make eye contact, her heart dropped. So soon?

“Hey Koda. Why do you look so surprised? I told you I was coming to visit.”

A tall man with dark brown hair stood before her. He was pale, in contrast to Koda’s more olive tone. Anyone could tell these two were not related, and yet the man spoke and acted like Koda’s father.

“Go away, Tom.”
“I told you, it’s Mr. Hill. You don’t get to call me by my first name.”

Koda looked past him to see David being ganged up on by Izuku and Aine. She was already pissed with her foster father showing up, but seeing David? Koda kind of lost it. She swiftly walked up to him and punched him square in the face. She was never so glad the teachers were unloading the bus.

“Koda! What was that for?!” Her guardian called from behind.

Crap. Forgot about him.

She turned away from David, looking back at Tom- Mr. Hill.

“I knew I shouldn’t have sent you to this school. You’re dangerous! And I’m sure your friends haven’t been a good influence on you!” He turned up his nose at Aine and Izuku. “I’m contacting your social worker. I don’t want you here, and I don’t want you around my actual kids anymore.”

Koda stood still, frozen on the spot. She was gonna get sent away again.