• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric had listened to all of the goings on, sighing. "One rule, just one and they have free reign. And they can't bloody listen." He finally got up and threw on a pair of dark blue jeans, a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a black suit vest before he walked out into the room, Luna once again draped over his shoulders. He glared pointedly at Arpi using one of his pots to make black dye of all things. "You know, kitchens are made for cooking, right?" He said a bit too calmly. "And very expensive cookware is made especially for that. And when it's a gift, you really learn not to do things like make dye in them." he finished, giving Arpi a death-glare the entire time. "Also, word of warning: I. Am. Not. A. Morning. Person. So first time's a get out of jail free ticket, next time, keep this kind of thing to the afternoons or evenings or I may or may not skin you alive."

"Good Grief." Arpi looked at Eric in the eye "Sorry, I was just trying to help out Silver. But listen, I can clean this pot up in a jiffy!" Arpi grabbed a sponge and put soap and water on it. He then scrubbed the pot with vigorous passion. After 2 minutes, the pot was spotless "Yo, I'm sorry. I really am. Cleaning this pot was the least I could do." Arpi put the pot back in the cupboard and wiped up all the water around the sink "Don't worry, this won't happen again." Arpi said in a serious and kinda sad tone. he was disappointed that he violated Eric's rules and he feels really bad about it. Arpi sits down and goes on his 3ds to play some Smash Bros

Eric walked past him, poured a cup of instant coffee, and chugged it. He gave Arpi another look, took a deep breath and let it out. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped. My dad taught me how to cook and my mom taught me how to sketch. My mom gave my my sketching pencils and my dad got me these dishes. Again sorry, it's just that they're one of the few things I that I take care of as well as I do my pokemon." He patted Arpi on the shoulder. "I need to relax, I'm just not used to having other people." He flashed him a small smile. "And I wasn't kidding about the not a morning person bit."

"Yo, it's fine I get it. My mom taught me how to cook as well so it's hard for me to stay away from a kitchen. Don't worry about 'snapping' or whatever, I didn't really take it that hard." Arpi said while playing smash bros "And school starts in 30 minutes, you better hurry." Arpi said as he shut off his 3ds and looked out the window. The sun was still just about done rising, but it was cloudy and rainy so the sun didnt really shine through

"Yo, over here." Arpi says as he throws Silver 2 half cartons of milk jugs filled with the die at her. But the cap was sealed on VERY tight

"Why would you need a blender? Dood I already made u the dye m8." Arpi said as he walked into the kitchen

"O snap CRACKLE POP RICE KRISPIES!" Arpi says before walking to the living room and passing out because that was so intense he had to say "O snap CRACKLE POP RICE KRISPIES!" and whenever that happens things are WAY too intense for Arpi

Galactic finished his cup of coffee with hsi side of donuts. He overheard Silver and Arpi arguing about how "Sweet" was a cringey word. He smiled as he finally could settle in an era without seeing it pass by and die off. Those two would make a cute couple. Galactic thought. He smiled and started packing his bags for Pokémon Academy.

"Looks like i'm doing it by hand since Eric's being silent..." She'd look in a couple of draws for a chopping board, knife and juicer. Taking some out, She chopped up the 2 of 3 blk oran berries into 1/18'ths then cutting the other in half before jucing it. "Hey, Arpi, Can you get me my Hand blender and berry presser out my bag?"

Arpi wakes up with his hair super messy and his green eyes shining "Yo what happened? Did I O snap CRACKLE POP RICE KRISPIES!? That's the only explanation that would work for the situation." Arpi asked Galactic

"YES. YES YOU O SNAP CRACKLE POP RICE KRISPIES. YOUR STARTING TO TRIGGER ME ARPI." They walked to their case, taking a handblender and berry press out, Before walking back, Jucing both oran berries and then putting both the skin and juice from the blk and oran berry into the handblender before adding the chopped oran berries and putting the lid on, turning the handle rapidly

"WHAT. I'M TRIGGERING YOU?!!!! WHEN OTHER PEOPLE ARE TRIGGERED I START TO GET TRIGGERED!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHAAHGAHGHAGAHGAHGHGHG!!!" ARPI SPRINTS INTO THE KITCHEN AND STARTS TO FURIOUSLY TURN THE HANDLE ON THE HANDBLENDER REALLY REALLY REALLY FAST! THEN STOPPED AT THE PERFECT CONSISTENCY. ARPI RAN BACK TO THE LIVING ROOM AND TRIED TO CALM DOWN. WHEN ARPI IS TRIGGERED WEABOO CRINGE STARTS SEEPING THROUGH "SORRY FOR TURNING THE HANDLE FOR YOU SILVER. I NEEDED SOMETHING TO GET MY TRIGGERS OUT!" ARPI SCREAMED

Galactic started chuckling and set out his Pokémon and sent out his Bisharp. He whispered to Bisharp to start slicing and dicing the Oran Berries.
Bisharp leaped and started slicing the berries nearly cutting Sarpi's head off.

Oops, sorry. Galactic said, not sounding sorry at all. He grinned and starting chopping away at the berries to make cereal for himself.

Galactic looked at the two as they were leaning against each other looking slightly uncomfortable and awkward. He started to chant "Sarpi, sarpi" as he started to increase volume.

Arpi's head makes a SHARP turn as Silver falls on him. His eyes burning with fire. That was it, his weaboo cringe was unlocked. You guys made a terrible move. He turned around and started to punch Silver very very very very fast while yelling "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAAAA!" But the punches couldn't even hurt a fly they are so weak

Arpi heard the word Sarpi. He turned around and looked at Galactic with the same fire "YOU'RE NEXT! ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI!!!!! ARIVEDECII!" Arpi punched Galactic really fast but like before, even a fly couldnt feel pain from that

Arpi was getting ultra triggered "DORARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARAR DOOOOORRAAAA!" he of course yelled as he punched fast but of course nobody was hurt

She'd have slipped and grabbed her case, aswell as her berry presser and hand blender, grabbed her case and espeon, And then left out the door. Because she was finished with these lunatics

Arpi gets up and is fucking out. He walks out the building and trips down all the stairs, getting scraped up and all that because why not

((Sorry guys. I'm gonna be out of communication for a little while. Assume Eric's come down with the flu or something, or just have him tag along, whatever. Be back soon hopefully.))

((Weve moved from this thread to a new one with a new story and all that so yea this one is dead now :p))

Status
Not open for further replies.