• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PokèHuman Ninja School ( The discussion)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Zman890 just saying, one-liners and incorrect grammar can get this rp just to be shut down. (staff i'm not trying to sound like mini-modding I just don't want it to get shut down)

Ok i Try not to do one liners. But i Type Fast so i make Mitakes. But @An0maly, The School is invisible to who Everyone Who hadn't Say the little Chant or Something. Unless Your Saying he Was Already in the School, Or Spying Inside the School. Can you change it where their Outside? Please?

Do you think that we could have it so he was given the password by Darin, so they all kind of turn on him, but Darin didn't know that the Exploud would actually attack? That's what I had in mind.

Anti-heroes are fun. Just know that Darin's not necessarily bad, rather, misguided. As I continue to develop him, he'll take up a kind of dependable-ish figure who was scarred in the past but comes back better.

It'd be kind of cool for Cole and Darin to get closer after the little skirmish. You gonna bring anyone with you to find Darin?

I guess you guys should rp to gather in the middle of the night. Don't head off yet, but tag me so I can post real quick before you leave. I've gotta go offline

Thats hard. Basically, Darin got pissed and left. He killed the Exploud so now Kuro, Flame and Coke are gonna go find him and get answers.

Its Done. But i can't link it for some reason? Just search up pokehuman High school (the discussion.) I hope i can link it in the future.