• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PokèHuman Ninja School ( The discussion)

Welcome, To the School where it will teach you how to be a Ninja and protect the world From evil. You and the other students have been chosen to attend this School, but first we need to know a little bit about you.
Name:
What Pokemon you Are:
Appearance:
Held item:
Weapons:
Other:
Weakness:
Battle Form:
Once you do that you may enter the School!
Here is one of your students attending the school.
Name: Flame
Pokemon: Chandelure
Appearance: Sliver Hair With Four Long Black Strands of hairs that Go down to his waist that have a Purple Flame on the end, And a Black Crown tat was a flame on it. Black Pants, White Shirt and a Thin Black Jacket. Yellow Eyes.
Held item: a Dark Gem that's a Ring
Weapons: two Swords with purple-ish-blue Flame on it.
Other: Was Bullied as a Kid, is Scared of Rock and Ground. Jake is very nice, he can do some stupid or dumb things and not even realize it.
Weakness: Water, anything cold. And Ground and Rock Types
Battle Form: Hair Turns Black. Long Strains of hair dissapper. His Cloths Turns Pure Black, he gets Two Swords That are Covered in Purple Flames.
Other: Is Gay.
Rules: no legendarys and your charater has to have a weakness.

Last edited:
Name:Zach
Pokemon:Zorua
Appearance:Black hair, but with a red tuft, a black long-sleeved under a sleeveless gray coat, also black pants, and a tiny red bandana in the neck.
Held item:A eviolite attached to his coat, behind the bandana.
Wepons:In the left hand he uses a Kusarigama, in the right a Falcon's talon.
Other:none
Weakness:Think too much while in a battle, can't fight well while nervous.

Name: Kuro
Pokémon: Shiny Umbreon
Appearance: Kuro wears a black long sleeved shirt with dark blue on it the glows with broad shoulders. She has black skinny jeans that also have dark blue on it. She wears plain black and blue shoes but she prefers to go bare foot wherever she goes. She has long black hair and cobalt blue eyes.
Held Item: A dark blue and black stone that she keeps in her front right pocket of her skinny jeans
Weapons: Two twin katanas, one black and one white, with a throwing dagger
Other: She is terribly afraid of spiders or any arachnid
Weakness: Fire, anything too hot for her liking

Battle Mode
Appearance: Kuro tends to wear a black and dark blue short sleeved shirt with black and dark blue shorts and still no shoes. She usually puts her hair in a high pony tail so it won't be all over the place
Held Item: She keeps her item in her pocket of her shorts
Weapons: She has the same weapons that she uses expertly

Last edited:
Name: Chromius Blackstone
Pokemon: Steelix

Appearance: He is a staggering 9' 6", wears full steel armored padding on his jeans, head, and jacket, which makes him slower than usual, he has pale skin and when he takes off his helmet his hair can be seen as pure black. As a counter for his slowness his armor keeps him protected and his weapon makes him a powerhouse.

Held Item: He carries a black necklace given to him by his father, as of this moment he hasn't found the necklace's true power or value

Weapon: his weapon is a small stick he carries in his pocket that enlarges to become a battle hammer.

Weakness: Becuase of his slowness he has 3 weaknesses,
Anything really hot becuase it damages his armor,

Water makes his armor heavier and causes it to rust, making him slower,

Extreme cold causes the base of his hammer to freeze and jam up making it unable to enlarge.

Battle mode:

His steel pads on his shoulders and knees extend to cover his arms, legs, chest, and head respectively and his once small stick becomes his battle hammer.

Last edited:
Guys I just want to add this in but imma change the Forms when you need a Battle form. All of ya are still accepted but just add battle form on to your form.

Can I still join?

Name: Jason Grace
Pokemon: Jolteon
Appearance: Has blonde hair, violet eyes, pale complexion, slim built and an average height. He wears a jolteon jacket, purple sleeveless t-shirt, white cargo track pants, purple socks and yellow sneakers.
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...XXPDnHeboMbRVWd6d8URkgQlP6X7Ur1AxJuPDKTmRXhag
Held item: A choice scarf
Weapons: A special type of yoyo that was made by a part of Steelix making it harder than steel.
Other:-
Weakness: Ground and Family
Battle Form: His hair became spiky and his whole body was enveloped by electricity. He will zipped up his jacket and will put the hood on making him looked like a real Jolteon.

I have a few questions. Wow from all of the rp' I'm always the one questioning things, I might as well change my profil name into Strange Questioner or something. Anyway, are the characters half human, half Pokémon that have a Pokémon with them or are they just half-human, half-Pokémon that does not have a Pokémon with them?

No, Their Pokèhumans. Their Pokemon that look like humans but still have their abilitys. And No their Not 100% Human and They don't have a Pokemon partner.

Thought so. Sorry I was kind of confused when I read the rp thread. Anyway more questions.

How many character limits do you allow? And also the schedule of the lessons in the school?

I dont think I can rewrite an entirely different character. Plus I am starting a new thread that you should feel free to join. It's a summer camp in alola.

Name: Nathan
Pokémon: Floatzel
Appearance: wears an orangish colored kimono with a yellow scarf drooping from his neck with cream colored hair
Held item: water gem ring
Weapon: a naginata with water like designs that can transform into a necklace.
Other: none
Weakness: electricity and grass type attacks
Battle form: has orange swim trunks and a blue jacket and a yellow shirt and hair becomes spiked up

Name: Flora
What Pokemon You Are: Leafeon
Appearance: A slender gijinka. Has shoulder-length platinum blonde hair, with highlighted emerald green tips, and fawn brown eyes. Wears an off-shoulder, ivory dress that reaches her knees, with ruffled sleeves, lime green rims, and emerald green flats. Has glasses that adorn her face.
Held item: An amulet shaped in the form of the grass-type symbol.
Weapons: A cutlass made of grass. Its tougher to break the blade than it seems. (Based off the move 'Leaf Blade.')
Other: N/A
Weakness: Fire, flying, poison, ice-types.
Battle Form: Vines encircle her forearms, her strands of hair become thinner mimicking leaves, and her amulet begins having a luminous glow that raises the power of her attacks.

I hope I'm not too late to join.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
@Zman890 Heads up: @JonathanDaBeast had an unauthorised Mega in his bio, so I've had to "unaccept" him for you, as it were. Sorry about that!

Also, we have a rule against using art in your bios that you didn't draw to represent your characters, so I've removed those for you. Please replace them with actual description for me - after all, writing about your characters is what RP is all about!

Name: Cole
What Pokemon you Are: Infernape
Appearance: Fire hair with crystal blue eyes. Wears a red shirt and has golden bands around his wrists. Has a pair of boots that make no sound when running
Held item: fighting gem, made into an amulet
Wepons: Twin Japanese katanas with the ability to be infused with the punch move he uses
Weakness: Water. Also his reckless way of doing thing
Battle Form: His whole body from the wrist band up, down to his feet turn to a fire armor, but is extremely light and quiet. The katanas are on his back.