• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PokèHuman Ninja School ( The discussion)

Sounds cool.

Name: Darin
What Pokemon you Are: Houndoom
Appearance: Medium length, silky black hair with white clips in it. Wears orange shirt with jacket same color of hair over it. Jeans are also same color. He has a long, extremely thin tail with a spike on the end. One eye is red, the other is black.
Held item: A slate grey stone kept in his jacket pocket.
Weapons: A ball-point pen that turns in to a pitchfork(ish) with searing ends.
Weakness: Water and Big crowds
Battle Form: His pen transforms, his tail grows in size, and his jacket becomes bigger and envelops his whole body sparing his shoes. He also gets an orange hood that he wears. When he puts it on, it dons horns that he charges people with.

Hmm. I like that.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Jerral
What Pokemon you Are: Barbaracle
Appearance: Spiky white hair; Blue shirt with a sword on it; Black boots; Fingerless black gloves; Black Scarf; tall and muscular build; Black pants
Held item: Scope Lens
Weapons: Multiple Swords
Other: Can I get a summary of what's going on and important stuff that happened?
Weakness: Grass, Fighting, Ground, Electric
Battle Form: He gets faster and stronger and has a blue aura around him.

I literally just made the whole story Line in my head! It will Work like This. Team Justice For some reason Hate the Pokehumans. So their Working on a special elixir that will Turn every Pokehuman Back into regular Pokemon Again. But the Pokèhuman Dissagreed with this, so they made a School to stop them. The School were in right now. To Train them to stop them.

And Accepted!

To catch you up buddy,

Two of our friends, Cole and Flame have been sent to find a rock which was thrown into the forest and they were suddenly attacked by someone and now Chromius and Nathan have set out to put out the fire and hopefully save them

Well, Pretty much Flame and Cole go to the Woods to Find a Rock. Once They Found the Rock, Their ambushed by two Pokemon and their Friends come to help them. When they retreat, their walking back to the School and i Think Cole Now hates Flame Because he didn't do anything during the Battle.