• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokéHuman Forest

You live in the PokéHuman Forest where Pokémon and PokéHumans live. PokéHumans are Pokémon in a human form. There is a great danger amiss and Pokémon trainers and Hunters are beginning to come and capture the Pokémon. They haven’t discovered any PokéHumans yet but they are trying to find each other and get off of the island with their Pokémon friends. You can be any age but try not to be too young (13 and under). It is early spring

Rules:
Regular Pokécharms rules
Romance is allowed by try not to do anything more than kissing
Little to no cursing
You may use Fakemon
You can have up to five characters as long as you can handle all of them

Forms:
Human, PokéHuman, or Pokémon
Name:
Pokémon:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

My Form:
Human, PokéHuman or Pokémon: PokéHuman
Name: Kuro
PokéHuman: Shiny Umbreon
Personality: Kuro is a quiet observer who does not like violence of any kind whether it be with her or other people. She likes to observe Pokémon and PokéHumans before she approaches them to know their strengths and weaknesses. She never had any friends and is oblivious to what other PokéHumans look like or what they might be. She is quite naive and wants to have friends but she doesn’t know where to get them
Appearance: Kuro has black silky hair and pale skin. Her right eye is a bright yellow and her left eye is a bright blue that glow in the dark. She wears a black tank top and has blue rings where a normal Umbreon would have them. She wears black shorts that are thigh length with no shoes. She has broad shoulders
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Name: Archer
Pokémon: Decidueye
Personality:
Archer never liked to talk, she speaks with motions not words, she would do anything for a friend but kinda shrugs off others she doesn't know unless there is no other way.
Appearance: She wear's a the long hooded coat a Decideye wears (You know what I mean). she is pale and wears an orange mask underneath the hood (No shoes). Her hair is a pale brown, with amber eyes.

*casually shoves some information*

Name: His name is Tyler Frost.
Species: Signita / Cross Seal Pokémon
Type: [type]Water[/type] [type]Ice[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Etepeal.
Age: Due to his memory loss, he does not know his real age. However, he is not as young as one might think; despite behaving like a baby in most cases.
Height: 1'10" / 0.56 m
Weight: 17.9 lbs / 8.12 kg
Special Features: He has some white, elastic bandages snugly wrapped around the top of his head with Serah's help since he has some bruises from prior fights against harassing trainers and Team Regressive.
Hidden Power: Fighting
Ability: Torrent (Increases the potency of all Water-type moves when the Pokémon is in trouble.)
Appearance: Signita is a pinniped, slightly canine-like Pokémon that is primarily pale blue. His head is slightly big in proportion to his body, as he has light blue eyes and a small snout with a tiny nose capable of tracking various scents from a good distance. Two small teeth can be seen when he opens his mouth, as they are in the upper row of his mouth on opposite sides. His arms each have three fingers that lack any claws due to his seemingly young age. His underside and tail is that of a dark cadet gray, as his flipper-like tail has a black striped pattern around it.
Clothing: Tyler wears a specially made lab coat made by Serah's mother that is tailored for his body and needs. There are some pockets on the inside and outside areas that hold some medicinal items as well as his foldable clipboard and his special black, thick pen made for his small hands; which have a multitude of functions.
Personality: Tyler seems to be an outcast when faced with social encounters, as he rarely speaks due to his voice that others describe as silly and babyish. He tends to hide behind his friends, trainer or any object in sight when forced to answer a question deemed too personal. His fish out of water nature makes it significantly harder to hang around other Pokémon, since he is not as understandable as a typical Pokémon would be under normal circumstances. Although he retains some of his former traits, his emotional side often gets the better of him when it comes to bottling up his rage and tears from significant emotional stress and/or trauma. Due to his memory loss however, he does have some trouble doing some basic or understandably advanced tasks for his infantile body.
Primary Moves: Pound Rush, Examination, Water Snipe, Icicle Shooter
Battle Tactics: Engages very defensively in combat; sticking from cover to cover and minimizing exposure time as much as possible.
Past: Most of his past is currently unknown due to large memory loss that was somewhat resolved by his friend and caretaker. What is most known about him is that he was involved in Project Sapien, an abhorrent experiment conducted by Team Regressive in an attempt to synthesize a chemical that would permanently revert Pokémon from their final evolutions back to their basic forms. However, instead of making their desired compound... they accidentally discovered something that would completely change a person's life.
Family: Much of his family remains unknown due to his memory loss.
Love Relationships?/Crush: [None at the moment, highly unlikely to change.]
Fakemon Creator: @Aquaman
Other: His species is the Water-type starter obtained in Etepeal typically by beginning trainers. His favorite treat is wafers coated with a liberal amount of peanut butter.
Poké Browser Entry: "Signita is the water starter Pokémon for Etepeal. Typically, they are given to beginning trainers or they can rarely be seen in the wild in colder areas napping on some patches of snow near the frosty seas."
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Accuracy: 100%, but can be evaded more easily
Power Points: 25
Target: Single Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An elementary move that most species of Pokémon learn from the start or early on. The user strikes the target with a series of quick strikes.
Effects: The chance of critical hits increases when all strikes connect.
Catagory: Status (Exclusive Move)
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 35
Range: 10 Meters
Description: The user briefly analyzes the target and assesses their outlook, behavior and other newly known facts to gain an insight on the target.
Effects: Reveals information about the target this move is used on; this move can be used multiple times on the same target to gain more detailed information.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 70
Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 15
Range: 25 Meters
Description: The user takes in a deep breath of concentration and launches a dense shot of highly pressurized water at the target.
Effects: The move's power is doubled if the target is hit in their weak spot.
Type: [type]Ice[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 15 x 6
Accuracy: 80%
Power Points: 20
Range: 12.5 Meters
Description: The user assaults the target with a barrage of frosty icicles.
Effects: May inflict Expose on the target, halving their resistance to Ice-type attacks.

Name: His name is Tyle Frost.
Species: Signita / Cross Seal Pokémon (Chiral Form)
Type: [type]Water[/type] [type]Ice[/type]
Native Region: His native region is Etepeal.
Age: [To be announced in the RP, his age is the same as Tyler's.]
Height: 1'10" / 0.56 m
Weight: 17.9 lbs / 8.12 kg
Special Features: He is Tyler's chiral counterpart and as such, most things about him are mirrored from Tyler; though some things remain the same such as his habits and more.
Hidden Power: Fighting
Ability: Deluge (Increases the potency of all Water-type moves when the Pokémon is healthy, but decreases however when the Pokémon is in a pinch.)
Appearance: Chiral Signita is a pinniped, slightly canine-like Pokémon that is primarily black like the night skies. His head is slightly big in proportion to his body, as he has garnet red eyes and a small snout with a tiny, black nose capable of tracking various scents from a good distance. Two small, black teeth can be seen above his baby blue tongue when he opens his mouth, as they are in the upper row of his mouth on their respective sides. His arms each have three fingers that lack any claws due to his young body. His underside and tail are that of a lightly tan hue, as his flipper-like tail has a white striped pattern around it.
Clothing: Tyle does not wear any clothing except for a cloud white, tailored garment fit for his size and body. It is fastened around his lower back area and covers his bottom along with part of his tail. Even though it may make some other Pokémon have a few laughs at him, he prefers to wear it reguardless since he does not like to be totally unclothed and he prefers to not wear anything else. He does not wear anything else since the articles of clothing Serah attempted to get him to try on were either loose fitting or ended up causing a slight fight between the two as a result of discomfort.
Personality: Even though Tyle may be not as social in life like Tyler, he is not as anxious when engaging with others in various conversations. Despite his infantile voice that is exactly like Tyler's, he still attempts to speak up for himself and Tyler when faced with social situations. He is rebellious towards others and often picks fights with others especially if he envies them. His defiant nature can often get the better of him at times, since he tends to commit almost everything Tyler would not want do in a lifetime in terms of bad behavior.
Primary Moves: Pound Rush, Chiral Fervor, Tide Buster, Arctic Pulse.
Battle Tactics: Engages in a very aggressive manner in battle; relentlessly assaulting the enemy and ultimately leaving them with no breathing room.
Past: [To be announced in the RP by the character itself in dialogue when the correct action(s) and/or conversation triggers this.]
Family: Much of his family remains unknown, though it may be revealed in the RP.
Love Relationships?/Crush: [None at the moment, highly unlikely to change due to his behavior.]
Fakemon Creator: @Aquaman
Other: Like Tyler, his favorite treat is wafers coated with a liberal amount of peanut butter. He also likes to play tricks on Tyler from time to time when the situation presents itself.
Poké Browser Entry: "Signita is the water starter Pokémon for Etepeal. Typically, they are given to beginning trainers or they can rarely be seen in the wild in colder areas napping on some patches of snow near the frosty seas."
Poké Browser Entry (Chiral Pokémon): "It has been said that Chiral Pokémon are rare to come by, though some scientists claim they are formed when the Pokémon possesses an unstable amount of negative emotions to the point where it could escape from themselves. Various rumors around Etepeal state they are to be a mirror counterpart of the Pokémon; as such most are typically hostile towards others while a few are kind and sometimes timid much to their former species they came from."
Moves Information:
Category: Physical
Power: 10 x 5
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: An elementary move that most species of Pokémon learn from the start or early on. The user strikes the target with a series of quick strikes.
Effects: The chance of critical hits increases when all strikes connect.
Type: [type]Dark[/type]
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 3
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user's body surges with extreme adrenaline, as they will cease to feel all pain during this moment. While under the effects of this move, the user does not take any damage from all moves whatsoever. However, after the effects of this move wear off, the user goes into a state of exhaustion; losing HP at a dangerous rate and having all battle stats reduced by three stages. To prevent the user from having an overload of chiral energy, this move is restricted to only one use per battle and should only be used as a last resort.
Effects: Grants the user one turn of invincibility, but HP drops at a highly dangerous rate and all stats are reduced by three stages for the rest of battle after however.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Category: Special
Power: 30 (Uncharged), 100 (Charged)
Target: Single Enemy (Uncharged) / All enemies in a straight line (Charged)
Range: 15 Meters / Piercing (Charged)
Description: The user fires off a blast of highly pressurized water at the target. This move can be charged to deal more damage and hit through more targets.
Effects: No secondary effects.
Type: [type]Ice[/type]
Category: Special
Power: 75 (Direct Hit), 30 (Splash Damage)
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 20
Target: All enemies in range
Range: 10 Meters, 2.5 Meters Area of Effect
Description: The user launches a pulse of ice or frosty air at the target.
Effects: May inflict expose, halving the target's resistance to Ice-type attacks for five turn cycles.

Forms:
Name: Halt
Pokémon: Sceptile
Personality: Very cautious. He would access a situation from the shadows before going in. Halt is a very good fighter, and uses stealth to his advantage.
Appearance: Halt is tall and slender. On his wrists are two V shaped leaves, like on a normal Sceptile. His hair is silver, with two domed circles over it. His eyes are bright green. He has on a black jacket with silver trim, and black jeans.
Other: Well, didn't see anything to put in to prove I read the rules, so take my word for it.

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Name: James
Pokémon: Oshawott
Personality: Shy, smart, nerdy.
Appearance: Wears a worn and tattered black scarf. Super small.
Other: He cannot talk, as his vocal cords were misshapen (birth defect.)

I'd love to throw my mute character in for 'ya. (He's only mute for this RP, because S P I C E.)

Hello there, may I join?

Name: Arden
PokéHuman: Scizor
Personality: Cheerful and easy-going, Arden is a passionate youth who takes pride in his skill with the blade. Arden is also proven to be a person who prefers proving his worth through action and not words. This fact can be gleaned from him challenging others he meets to sparring matches as a way to get to know them better.
Appearance: Aspen's hair is red, and his outfit is akin to his Pokemon counterpart. He wears a red trench coat with white flaps on the back that resemble wings. He was red pants and boots, and he usually carries a silver sword that is sheathed in a red scabbard.

Last edited:
Sure.

Name: Zenix
PokéHuman: Raichu
Personality: He's a bit shy at first, but he can be kind, caring and supportive.
Appearance: Has yellow hair, brown eyes, Raichu ears and Raichu tail. He wears a light yellow shirt, orange sweater with brown sleeves, hoodie and two stripes on the back. He also wears gray jeans and black shoes.
Other: None.

I suppose I'll wait for the RP then.

I might make another character in the future since I feel like it's better to that way and it's also going to likely be one of my Fakemons here.

May i Join?

Name: Flame
Pokèhuman: Chandelure
Personality:Very nice, sometime shy, can be rude, or heartless at time. Bbut he Easily gets Mad.
Appearance:Sliver hair, four long Black strands of hair that has a Purple Flame at the end. Has Yellow eyes, Pale-ish skin and wears a White shirt A Black Crown on his head, a Thin Black jacket,Black pants, and a black fedora with a white feather in it.
Other:Floats, alot.

Last edited:
may i join? if yes heres my description!
name:Blaze
pokehuman: flareon
personality: kind, shy, quiet, not such a picky eater
dislikes: the dark, loud noises, eggs

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    336.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Here is a human but I will need more eventually, later

Name: Zero
Human
Personality: Zero is always boasting or complaining when around others but when he is alone, he is quiet and reads quite the hit. He is always quiet and stealthy and has always been successful in his hunts. He likes to be with people but he also likes to be alone
Appearance: Zero has soft but rough black hair with naturally tan skin. He wears a black tank top with a light black jacket. He wears black pants with no shoes to help keep him as quiet as he could be. He has a black chain dog tag that he keeps hidden behind his shirt. He wears fingerless gloves and he has eyes that look black at times but are a deep and dark grey
Other: Zero hunts alone rather than with other people. His real name has been forgotten, even by himself, so everyone calls him Zero

Last edited:
Pokémon, all the hunters do

Plus, we need more hunters so if anyone can, I would be very happy if they put on another character. Two is the most I can handle right now so I can’t make another one but if you can’t handle two or three then please don’t try to go over your limits

Note that I will have to disable the usage of Tyle being able to travel back and fourth constantly in the overworld into the negative dimension since it could be a bit overpowering even though it does tend to put quite the strain on him for his little body trying to withstand the pressure of chiral energy.

Also, I would not prefer to have them captured right away especially without my permission if that situation does occur since I've had enough with ten bunniers this week.

Can I join?

Human, PokéHuman, or Pokémon: Human
Name: Pearl
Personality: Pearl is very serious, and composed. Since she comes from a high line of hunters it is expected of her to do well. She is very confident in her talents to hunt. Despite how she acts she really hates what she's doing but she's forced to hunt from her family.
Appearance: Has bright white long hair that normally is up in a long ponytail, has blue eyes with pale skin. Wears dark purple long sleeve shirt that looks expensive. Also has a dark green cloak that she hides her weapons and some personal stuff. Has bright purple skirt.
Other: Mostly hunts by herself but is okay with hunting with others as long as they don't get in her way.

Did somebody say villain?!

Human
Name: X, aka Jacob Miraz
Pokémon: Ariados, Galvantula, Onyx, Houndoom, Dragonite, Snorlax
Personality: Cold and calculating, X will do anything to complete his mission. He is not above using underhanded tactics, or illegal ones. He is fine with working with people as long as he thinks they are useful to him.
Appearance: X has scruffy black hair and blue eyes, and wears a white cloak. Underneath the cloak, he wears mostly camouflage. He also wears an arm cannon similar to Pokemon hunter J's. On his right arm, he has a retractable hidden blade about the length of your forearm.
Other: The arm cannon launches electrically charged nets, to paralyze or stun prey. It also launches bolas and a variety of other weapons.

Human, PokeHuman, or Pokemon: Pokemon
Name: Slade
Pokémon: Lucario
Personality: Kind, Strong, Fast, Serious (At times),
Appearance: Looks like a regular Lucario, but has a black shirt on
Other: None

I has question! (Multiple questions, actually)

Are these hunters illegal black market people like Team Rocket? Do other people know this island exists? Have the Pokemon and Pokehumans that lived on the island know what actual humans are/look like?

I has question! (Multiple questions, actually)

Are these hunters illegal black market people like Team Rocket? Do other people know this island exists? Have the Pokemon and Pokehumans that lived on the island know what actual humans are/look like?

1. The Hunters can be illegal black Market or they could be in groups or loners. It’s really what you wish for them to be

2. Nobody else knows this island exits besides the Hunters that found the land by accident

3. No, the Pokémon and PokéHuman don’t know what the Humans look like but they either feel danger or they feel intrigued by the Humans when they see them/meet them

Well, I want the RP to start soon so... Whatever.

Human
Name: Gregor
Pokémon: Tentacruel, Machamp, Pidgeot, Mightyna
Personality: Loudmouth and brash, Gregor enjoys hunting Pokemon. He can be quiet when he needs to be.
Appearance: Gregory is big and buff, with blue eyes and green hair. He wears a camo jacket, and kinda looks like Lt. Surge.
Other: