• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokéHuman Forest

GREETING HUMANS. I AM GOING TO PARTAKE IN YOUR "ROLE PLAY".

Human, PokéHuman, or Pokémon: Pokemon
Name: Quebuk
Pokémon: Roggenrola
Personality: Most casual rock you'll ever see. At least, one that can talk. Quebuk is an open, warm personality, and enjoys playing music. I'm pretty sure Roggenrolas are like speakers. Anyway, Quebuk is a master of disguise. Example; is a rock. Acts like he's just hangin' out. Can and will scronch.
Appearance: Regular Roggenrola, with the smallest chip in his antenna-thing.
Other: I will probably be messing up alot, so be prepared for whats comin'.

Are the hunters all working together?

If they Hunters would like, they can work together

GREETING HUMANS. I AM GOING TO PARTAKE IN YOUR "ROLE PLAY".

Human, PokéHuman, or Pokémon: Pokemon
Name: Quebuk
Pokémon: Roggenrola
Personality: Most casual rock you'll ever see. At least, one that can talk. Quebuk is an open, warm personality, and enjoys playing music. I'm pretty sure Roggenrolas are like speakers. Anyway, Quebuk is a master of disguise. Example; is a rock. Acts like he's just hangin' out. Can and will scronch.
Appearance: Regular Roggenrola, with the smallest chip in his antenna-thing.
Other: I will probably be messing up alot, so be prepared for whats comin'.

You are accepted, @BeepLettuceBee

I'm making another character. It's Halt's sister if thats alright.
Human, PokéHuman, or Pokémon. Pokehuman
Name: Tina
Pokémon: Glaceon
Personality: She is very kind and generous. Quite the opposite of her brother. Tina may be cold as ice, but her personally warms up many.
Appearance: Tina has crystal blue hair and two long braids hanging down. She wears a light blue shirt with darker spots on it, and pants of a similar pattern.
Other: Halt's brother.

Hey, BeepLettuceBee, I just wanna let you know that you are a freaking amazing Memelord.

Anyway, should probably sort out a few things. Hey, UmbreonEevee, is it okay of there is a group of humans that know about the island, but have never been on it and are working to keep it a secret? Also, here's a character form for Timothy.

Human
Name: Timothey Raeger
Pokémon: Mawile, Wailord, Xatu
Personality: The first thing to be said about Timothy is that he cares very deeply for his friends and Pokemon. This, however, can be used against him. He also tries to be polite and level-headed, and tries to have a strong moral compass.
Appearance: Timothy has blonde hair, and wears a Pokemon Ranger outfit similar to the ones in Pokemon Black. He also has brown eyes.
Other: He is the last remaining member of a secret organization known as the Green Order, a group dedicated to keeping the island a secret from the rest of the world.

Oh, and Gregor feels uncomfortable about hunting talking Pokemon and Pokehumans, but will probably side with X unless he's convinced otherwise.

Question! Can I make another PokéHuman?

Yes! You may, Zenix!
Hey, BeepLettuceBee, I just wanna let you know that you are a freaking amazing Memelord.

Anyway, should probably sort out a few things. Hey, UmbreonEevee, is it okay of there is a group of humans that know about the island, but have never been on it and are working to keep it a secret? Also, here's a character form for Timothy.

Human
Name: Timothey Raeger
Pokémon: Mawile, Wailord, Xatu
Personality: The first thing to be said about Timothy is that he cares very deeply for his friends and Pokemon. This, however, can be used against him. He also tries to be polite and level-headed, and tries to have a strong moral compass.
Appearance: Timothy has blonde hair, and wears a Pokemon Ranger outfit similar to the ones in Pokemon Black. He also has brown eyes.
Other: He is the last remaining member of a secret organization known as the Green Order, a group dedicated to keeping the island a secret from the rest of the world.

Oh, and Gregor feels uncomfortable about hunting talking Pokemon and Pokehumans, but will probably side with X unless he's convinced otherwise.

I think that is an amazing idea! I love it! There is going to be a lot of back story to the organization!

Oh, um, I guess you can have as many as you want but you can only have 2 to 3 major moves. For example, Kuro has Shadow Beam,Shadow Stealer and Tackle as her 3 major moves but she has others like Shadow Ball and Quick Attack

PokéHuman
Name:
Talon
Pokémon: Staraptor
Personality: Talon isn't the kindest of creatures, she is very protective of her friends and will do anything to keep them safe
Appearance: Talon is around 6' ft she's tan with long brown hair that's tied up in a ponytail excluded her bangs which is dyed red on the tip which matches the red from her eyes. She wears a torn up dark brown crop top with lighter brown shorts with no shoes. She has a pair of wings, they are very delicate and she hates when people touch them.
Other: N/A

I hope this is alright, I wanted another Pokemon besides archer she was going to be male but meh I don't RP guys that much.

Okay! Here's my new character!

PokéHuman
Name: Phoenix
Pokémon: Vulpix
Personality: She's very shy and is at the moment only open to Zenix. But once she gets use to everyone she can be kind, sweet and caring.
Appearance: She looks just the one in the picture, but instead of the paws, she has light brown boots.
Screenshot_2017-11-16-19-20-40.png
Other: She was forced to be engaged in marriage by her father, but she decided to runaway and met Zenix along the way. She now sees him as a big brother.