• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokéHuman Forest

Yay! Sorry it took me a while to make it. I tried to re-download the game to take a screenshot but I had no space on my phone. So I had to look for one online.

I might probably have a new character to start with, since I need to find a good place and time to introduce the other two I had before.

*??? flies over after digging out of a wall while her bio is being made*

I was thinking if I could perhaps have a crash site since it would be perfect for my new character. (The small hind already crash landed and it’s about a mile or two from the other Pokémon.)

*??? sighs while trying to drag his bag of gold bars that might actually be rightfully his now*

I was thinking if I could perhaps have a crash site since it would be perfect for my new character. (The small hind already crash landed and it’s about a mile or two from the other Pokémon.)

*??? sighs while trying to drag his bag of gold bars that might actually be rightfully his now*

Okay, you can make one. It seems likely that there would be a crash site in the only place in the world where PokéHuman’s live

*casually pushes some information*

Name: His name is currently unknown at the moment.
Species: Neourk / Lil' Shark Pokémon
Native Region: His native region is Vietbac.
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Age: His age is currently unknown, though he does look awfully young.
Appearance: Neourk is a quadrupled, blue shark-like Pokémon, as his head to body ratio is slightly large. His eyes are light blue, as there is a curved fin on his head that is parallel to his body. He has a tiny nose with two nostrils, as his mouth is very small. Two small, pointed teeth can be seen when he opens his mouth. His arms and feet are stubby, as his arms lack claws while his feet each have one tiny, gray claw. His gills are located on his neck, while his upper body is mostly a darker shade of aquatic blue. The bottom of his body is sky blue, while his tail is short and tapered.
Clothing: Neourk wears a tailor-made Wehrmacht dress suited for his body type and small size, as it appears to resemble a tunic-like uniform. The tunic is in a light shade of tan, as the short sleeves cover most of his forearms. The tunic goes down towards the lower area of his chest and underside. Some pins and medallions can be seen on the front of his uniform, as one of the pins has the hakenkreuz etched onto its golden layering. Beyond his tunic uniform, he wears a double-layered garment over his bottom that gives off the impression of what babies typically wear; the garment supposedly serves the purpose of protecting this area from the sun, since he had stated that his bottom area is quite sensitive to direct sunlight when some friends of his questioned him. To avoid public embarrassment, he wears a black cloth wrap that is snugly wrapped around his bottom to conceal the peculiar garment of his.
Personality: Neourk is rebellious, as he often argues with others a lot. He can be a crybaby at times, since he always likes things to go his way. He can be very emotional and dramatic at times, as he has a very short temper. Although he may seem like a fussy baby to most, he can be someone beyond a friend if given some time and proper care.
Ability: Uprising (While the Pokémon is in combat and having no status conditions, the Pokémon gradually regenerates HP quicker and receives 50% damage dealt as HP, up to a maximum amount of 15% max HP per turn cycle.)
Primary Moves: Linear Slash, Echonic Cry, Rilling Spurt, Parabel Aim.
Other: He wears a golden anklet around his right leg, as it has his name and other miscellaneous information on it. He is also the Water-type starter for the region of Vietbac.
Fakemon Creator: @Kibago
Poké Browser Entry: "Be aware, as Neourk usually consider Trainers to be rather untrustworthy in first moments. They are often seen near the mild beaches, as they take short naps by digging small patches on the shore or in shallow waters."
Primary Moves Information:
Type: [type]Normal[/type]
Catagory: Physical
Power: 45
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 25
Target: Enemy
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The user slashes the target in a sequential fashion with their claws or any other sharp parts, which may reduce the target's physical defense if attacked from the side.
Effects: May reduce physical defense on the target by one stage if attacking from the side.
Catagory: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 20
Target: Self
Range: N/A
Description: The user lets off a cry that echoes across the battlefield, increasing the user's moves and granting Acceleration, increasing the Pokémon's speed for five turns.
Effects: Temporarily increases accuracy of moves and grants Acceleration. (Acceleration: Increases the Pokémon's speed by 25% for five turns. This stacks with other speed buffs, like having increased speed from using Agility.)
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Catagory: Special
Power: 25 x 3
Accuracy: 85%
Power Points: 25
Range: 15 Meters
Description: The user blasts the target with a series of forceful shots of pressurized water.
Effects: N/A
Catagory: Special (Exclusive Move)
Power: Typically 40 for most moves.
Accuracy: Typically 100% for most moves, not taking factor of the target's speed and evasion.
Power Points: 20
Range: 50 Meters
Description: The user takes aim at the target with their sidearm and blasts them with supersonic projectiles using various techniques.
Effects: Depends on the move used.
Possible Moves: (Note: This might be a questionable move to some, so I am definitely prepared to face some incoming questions.)
  • Sharp Shot− Neourk fires at the target with an unfailing shot, as this is excellent against evasive targets.
  • Swift Shot− Neourk quickly fires at the target with impulse, as this move has higher priority than other moves, but it also has lower accuracy however.
  • Aim: Mouth− Neourk fires at the target at their mouth, which may inflict Muzzle, preventing the target from using moves that require use of the mouth.
  • Aim: Arms− Neourk fires at the target at their arms, which may inflict Twinge, preventing the target from using Physical-based moves.
  • Aim: Chest− Neourk fires at the target at their chest, which may inflict Stun, making the target's turn cycle jump.
  • Aim: Head− Neourk fires at the target at their head, which may inflict Confusion, causing the target to attack others in random directions.
  • Aim: Legs− Neourk fires at the target at their legs, which may inflict Hold, making the target unable to switch out or flee.
  • Aim: Heart− Neourk fires at the target at their heart, which may occasionally inflict Contusion, reducing the potency of healing and item usage on the target.
  • Aim: Vitals− Neourk fires at the target at one of their pressure points, which may rarely inflict KO, making the target faint on the spot.
  • Barrage Shooter− Neourk fires randomly at all enemies four times, as it deals lower damage per hit and has much lower accuracy than usual. This move is excellent against grouped up targets, though this can quickly drain PP if consistently used.
Name: Unknown
Species: Droiton / Visionary Pokémon
Native Region: His native region is Camtonia.
Type: [type]Steel[/type] [type]Dark[/type]
Gender: Although his species is genderless, he will be referred to as a male in the RP due to his male characteristics.
Appearance: He is a small robot-like Pokémon, as he has a yellowish body that is composed of steel. His gray head is rather small, while his eyes are blue, as he has small mouth with gray, metallic teeth. His arms are lightly gray, while there are three short, metallic claws on each hand. His left shoulder has a short barrel that is often used in battle, while his right shoulder contains a small welder claw that can be used to slowly repair himself or other machinery. His yellow legs are stubby, while his gray feet each have two toes, but unlike his hands, they lack claws.
Personality: He is somewhat quiet around others, as he is cautious with huge risks. He tends to be the peacekeeper around other Pokémon. Unfortunately, he can get carried away sometimes, since he is not fully developed for social interactions.
Ability: Visionary Sight (The Pokémon is able to vaguely predict the opposing Pokémon's attack if the attack puts them at risk of fainting. This ability only works with more than 50% HP; if the attack puts them at risk of fainting in battle. This is the signature ability for Droiton and Mechatic.)
Primary Moves: [This field is left blank for the time being since his primary moves can vary drastically and most of his moves are not known yet.]
Other: His main way of communicating is by using the knock code. If the knock code does not work in getting his message through, he will sometimes resort to playing charades with the person he is trying to communicate to. (This usually applies to trainers only since trainers can't understand him as much.)
Fakemon Creator: @Kibago
Poké Browser Entry: "It has been said that this Pokémon was once used for assembly lines on the field of mass production, though they soon rebelled once they found out they were being exploited for their trainer's personal gain."

Last edited:

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Human, PokéHuman, or Pokémon: Pokémon
Name: Diablo
Pokémon: He is a hakamo-o
Personality: He can be shy and quiet but when around friends he is energetic and caring
Appearance: His scales are a dark blue but when he gets angry they become a lighter blue untill they glow white (more about this in the other)
Other: When he gets angry his scales give of an electric shock, the strength of the shock depends on how mad he is, this is believed to be why his scales glow, if he is furious the sky gets cloudy and thunder and lightning rain down on the land (I can nerf this ability if you want it just to be a shock or for it to just add drama or stuff, i might just use it for non direct stuff like starting a fire or making trees fall, it's up to you, i can see this being game breaking in certain scenarios)

P.S sometimes he can fold into a ball and roll around... if that's okay also... If we shouldn't eat at night, why is there a light in the fridge?

Last edited:
Human, PokéHuman, or Pokémon: pokehuman
Name: Yasmine
Pokémon: gardevoir
Personality: Yasmine is a big fan of throwing herself into danger, unlike most gardevoirs, their care free and reckless, but often finds the self unable to approach crowds
Appearance: she is tall and has a similar coulors to a shiny gardevoir
Other: she uses her physic powers to make weapons rather outright physic attacks

Human, PokéHuman, or Pokémon: Pokémon
Name: Diablo
Pokémon: He is a hakamo-o
Personality: He can be shy and quiet but when around friends he is energetic and caring
Appearance: His scales are a dark blue but when he gets angry they become a lighter blue untill they glow white (more about this in the other)
Other: When he gets angry his scales give of an electric shock, the strength of the shock depends on how mad he is, this is believed to be why his scales glow, if he is furious the sky gets cloudy and thunder and lightning rain down on the land (I can nerf this ability if you want it just to be a shock or for it to just add drama or stuff, i might just use it for non direct stuff like starting a fire or making trees fall, it's up to you, i can see this being game breaking in certain scenarios)

P.S sometimes he can fold into a ball and roll around... if that's okay also... If we shouldn't eat at night, why is there a light in the fridge?

Human, PokéHuman, or Pokémon: pokehuman
Name: Yasmine
Pokémon: gardevoir
Personality: Yasmine is a big fan of throwing herself into danger, unlike most gardevoirs, their care free and reckless, but often finds the self unable to approach crowds
Appearance: she is tall and has a similar coulors to a shiny gardevoir
Other: she uses her physic powers to make weapons rather outright physic attacks

You are both accepted but @kingoflettuce Diablo cannot cause storms when he is furious. He can cause a lot of rain but hay will be the limit

I’m soooo sorry that I haven’t replied in a REALLY long time. I’ve been having personal issues and homework that could kill so I haven’t been able to get on but I will try to come on more often since it is Spring Break

Zenix, Kuro and Timothy aren’t in a room. They are on the ship but not in a room, before entering the ship someone would see them. Also, Kuro is sitting on the railing that makes her very easy to see, someone would see her first before coming onto the ship