• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters reboot

Will noticed pretty quickly that something was off, even beyond a plant growing on his head. His back felt heavier than normal, and upon feeling it, he realised that some sort of shell covered his back from his neck to his thighs. Surprisingly, the shell refused to come off despite existing over his shirt. Was it attached to the shirt? He'd have to test that once he found his Pokemon and returned home.

"Squirt? Pip? Wynaut?" He looked around the picnic area, which seemed to have been raided and then abandoned. "Guys?"
"Hey look, he's awake."
He tried to find the source of the voice. "Who's there?"
"He definitely didn't look like that before."
He found the source of the voices. Squirt and Pip? "You two can speak?"
"Did he just understand us?" Pip whispered to Squirt
Will blinked. "That's so... AWESOME! I've always wanted to be able to talk to Pokemon and now I actually can! We can talk about stuff and hang out with more Pokemon and have so much fun-"

Squirtle coughed. "Something's happening over there"
Lo and behold, just nearby, a bunch of half-Pokemon half-humans (Pokehumans? Humanmons?) were gathering. He watched as one froze and unfroze the others. He was going to approach them, when he noticed one, covered in blue vines, holding a syringe similar to the one that his attackers were holding. He decided to keep his distance for a bit.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Luke sighed and told their short story. "We were running and playing in the woods when we heard a loud shout noise. Jane ran towards it and I followed her. Suddenly, a creepy lady with an R on her shirt made her Crobat stop us from moving. Then, there were these lights and we fell asleep and we woke up like this. Our Pokemon came to help us and we can hear them now. We heard shouting and there you were. Also, I think we can use moves now, I used Magical Leaf by accident earlier." Suddenly, Jane started focusing on the human that kind of looked like a Tangela and leaves swirled around her and disappeared. The Kirlia-girl was surprised and said that she hadn't done anything.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
William decided to stay silent for the whole time, thanks to that he managed to figure out what happened to him.
"I guess it's getting a bit messy and confusing" Spike whispered to his trainer, "yeah, but you gotta admit it's amazing" the leafeon whispered back with a nod.
He kept listening to the others, just so he could know more about the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jolty woke up slowly, she got up as her back still hurt from the stab.
She didn't notice she is a half pokemon, yet she did notice everything was bigger than usual.
The young kid looked around curiously, that's when her new big and sensitive ears twitched.
She heard talking not far away from her, though she could hear it faintly.
Jolty got frightened by the unfamiliar voices, but she was also curious to find out about it.
The small emolga decided to go toward the source of the sound, she was very nervous and worried but she still kept walking toward the noises.

After a little while Jolty managed to see a group of humans from a distance, the young girl immediately stopped in place from fear.
The small emolga would normally run away the moment she would see the group, but their strange and unusual appearance caught her eyes, they looked like a half pokemons.
Jolty was very curious to know more, although she was still afraid and scared from them, she decides just to hide and watch instead of running away.
The small kid went to hide behind the closest tree and start peeking out quietly so she can watch the mysterious group, she was always curious about the world and always tried to learn things by watching and hearing.

As Marduk remained asleep, he began to hear voices, two of them called out, but one called out to him specifically. "Master! Master, please wake up!" Marduk moaned faintly as his fingers started to twitch. "Is anyone out there?! My master needs help!" Another voice called out as Marduk began to feel a small pair of arms lightly shake him.

Marduk began to slowly open his eyes and try to get up, immediately tackled and embraced by three small blurry creatures. "You're awake!" One voice said. "Master!" Another one cried. "Oh thank goodness!" A third one said as Marduk rubbed his eyes to see that the figures were none other than his Pokemon who were happy to see him alive and well. "Are you okay, master?" The Ralts asked.

Marduk's eyes widened. "D-did you just... talk?" Marduk asked in shock as he struggled to get up. "Did you just understand him?" The Riolu asked as she gestured to the Ralts. "Master can understand us even better!" The Gible cried as he pounced once more on to Marduk and nearly caused him to fall over. "W-what happened?" Marduk asked as he looked around to see anything that got stolen only to find everything was still there.

"Well, I thought I sensed a bad guy come toward us and they attacked us by surprise; before I fell asleep, I watched the bad guy inject you with a strange liquid... I managed to use confusion to make him lose it without his notice." The Ralts said as he got out the used needle. "Yeah, Gible was the first to wake up and wake us up too, but we all got into a panic when we saw your body change; your eyes and hair are a different color now." The Riolu said as she went to grab something reflective from Marduk's bag so he could see.

When Marduk looked at his reflection, he raised an eyebrow. "Really? That's it? If they wanted to change my hair and eyes, all they needed was hair dye and contact lenses." He said with a chuckle in an attempt to laugh it off. "Yeah, but we started seeing this weird thing coming from your back." The Gible said as Marduk tried to reach behind and widened his eyes once more as he felt a strange limb now grown from his back. "H-how many do I have?" Marduk asked. "I saw six..." The Riolu said as she went to put a hand on Marduk's leg to reassure him.

"I... think we should get some medical help, I dunno what this is, but hopefully it's something Nurse Joy can look at..." Marduk said as he went to collect his bag. "Are you sure you'll be okay, master?" The Gible asked as all three stood together and ready to walk with Marduk. "Yeah... yeah, I'll be fine." Marduk replied with a reassuring smile and began to walk across the beach of Route 8 and over toward the woods once on grassy land. All his Pokemon followed with somewhat worried looks on their faces, they turned to look at the Ralts as they knew of his Psychic abilities to read emotions, but before they could speak, Ralts simply shook his head in response.

Viviane felt a blade rest on her arm and she jolted awake, looking down to see her Doublade, Rage, asleep on her arm. Shaking him off, Viviane saw light green on her hand instead of her tanned skin color. Viviane got up and stared, confused, at her hands and arms. “Goodness Viviane! You look like you slipped in dung and sprouted wings!” Rage exclaimed, cautiously circling around Viviane.
“What did you just say?” She raised her eyebrows in shock at the Doublade, who looked her back like she was crazy.
I just said you look like you’re a crazy person, that’s for sure. Also, can you understand me or are you just assuming things?” The Doublade stopped circling and looked Viviane in the eye.
“No, I can certainly understand you. But this is probably an extremely vivid dream where I can literally feel wind and leaves falling in my- wait, did you say I had wings?” Viviane put her hand to her chest, waiting an answer.
The Doublade simply nodded. “Yeah.. but is it really something to complain about? I can only levitate.”
Viviane glared at Rage and held out his Pokeball. “Just return, bud,” She said in a defeated tone and retrieved the Pokemon, clipping the ball back on her belt. Uncomfortably, Viviane fluttered but was not used to it. She also realized how big she was, like a Flygon. Flying around, Viviane didn’t dare go high, about five feet off the ground was her maximum height because she didn’t want to break a limb. ‘I wonder how this happened,’ She thought, going higher up as she became more comfortable with her new wings. ‘I also wonder if I can change back.. I want to know, but I don’t see anybody around. I’ll just go deeper into the woods,’ She decided, swooping down and speeding through the trail, making sure not to run into any trees.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie shook her head. "There's no way this was just a spur of the moment plan on those people's part. They're obviously working together, and they obviously had a plan. And unfortunately... they succeeded."
"Was that not obvious before?" Eve mocked.
Eclipse turned to the Evolution Pokemon again, an expression of anger on her face. "One more remark and I'll wipe off that mocking expression of yours! With a Future Sight to the face!"
Eve looked down meekly. "Okay."

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Edward gave a reassuring smile to Robin. "Even if you don't know who did this to you. I know one thing that we can do. We can figure this thing out." Edward told her while looking into her eyes. Roland looked away not caring. Might have been because of his Adament nature. Edward smiled once again before continuing.

"I know that we have just met today but. You are actually a good person to talk to. Just on a one-to-one conversation. But trust me when I say this. I trust that we can find whoever did this to us. I know that you barely know me at all. But, I want to be one of your friends. I want to be here to help in any way I can." Edward spoke to Robin.

After that Edward had switched out Roland for Lancelot. "Good day Master Edward." Lancelot had greeted him and Edward replied by saying "Good day to you too Lancelot."

Pollen-Puff

The siblings agreed with the other Kirlia and Jane was amazed by her now. "Can we learn to use that - that THING you did? It was super-amaze-ulous! I can slam people into trees and Luke can make rainbowy-star-things." Buddy smiled and eagerly asked Luke, "Can you do that leafy-thing on me for Jane?" Luke used Magical Leaf and Buddy proceeded to dance around them and then do the same Payback maneuver she did before. "Pretty impressive, huh?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie looked down. "I don't know how I did it. It just... happened. I bet I could do some other stuff, if I tried... I wonder what moves Kirlia can learn?"
She reached into her mini-backpack, which was now far too big for her. She pulled out a lavender-colored Pokedex, and manually looked up Kirlia.
"...the leaf move you're talking about... is called Magical Leaf. The star thingy is called Lucky Chant. And the move that I just somehow used is called Psychic."

An unfamiliar voice echoed through the forest, appearing to come from somewhere nearby. "Hey, what are yo- HEY! GET AWAY FROM ME!"

If where someone was happened to be silent enough, a quieter, more sinister voice could be overheard as well. "Stop screaming! Luckily for you, the other guy got a bit excited for lunch and left without me. No worries, I can do one more by myself. All I need is for you to stop struggling!"

Magic Sparkle

Jolty's ears twitched as she heard a scream, she immediately froze in place and tightly held the tree she was hiding behind.
The small scared kid could she the kirlia passing in her sight, luckily for the emolga girl, the kirlia human didn't seem to notice her at all.
Jolty sighed in relief while regretting her choices from before, but she kept watching the remaining pokehuman out of curiosity by peeking from behind the tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William tried to stop the kirlia girl, but without success.
"Wait! Where are you going?" The leafeon shouted toward Allie, that was already out of sight.
He didn't hear anything due to the whispers between him and Spike, so he was clueless about the reason.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The sight before Allie terrified her, yet she didn’t flee.
She saw a figure dressed in black, a syringe in hand, shoving a boy against a tree.
Obviously, the sane part of her told her to flee. However, Allie felt an instinct to help, to protect.
“Hey! What are you doing?” she shrieked.

The grunt's head darted around, looking down at the girl confronting him. "Hngh," he grunt... grunted in frustration, blindly jabbing the needle in and running away.

The boy fell to the ground, heavily breathing partially from relief and partially because he was holding his breath through the entire encounter. Upon closer inspection, the syringe didn't actually hit him -- it hit his sleeve, and a black stain began to form as the strange syringe spilled the serum straight onto the shirt's sleeve. If the man aimed one centimeter away from his skin, the part-Kirlia didn't distract him, or he simply took a second to look back and make sure the needle was going into the right place, his victim would be in an entirely different situation.

"Thank you... so much..." the boy eventually said in between breaths, never looking up to recognize the woman who saved him. After a while, he looked at his arm, feeling a wet spot as the syringe still dangled from his shirt. He pulled the syringe out and carelessly tossed it aside, looking at the stain on his shirt. "I... am not touching that."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli rushed over to the attack with Allie, arriving a second later that her, glaring at the man "Let him go!" he realised Veon, her in a fighting stance already, when the man ran away they both relaxed, Veon did the normal thing and jumped up onto Eli shoulder, being slightly annoyed by the ribbons "Where did these ribbons come from?" Eli shook his head "I'll tell you later" Veon looked shocked that he had understood him, almost falling off

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Terry, hearing the scream, decided to go check out what was going on. But, when he got there, he noticed everything was done. "Ah, hello!" he greeted the person. Terry walked over and picked up the syringe, putting it in a bag with his syringe. He noticed the small wet spot near his shirt. He might be turning into a.. whatever you call it soon. he thought. In the meantime, he practiced the theory again of being able to use pokemon moves.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl immediately relaxed, concerned. “Oh my gosh! Are you hurt? Doesn’t look like you got the syringe, so that’s a plus...”
By now, Eve and Eclipse had caught up to their trainer. Eve rolled her eyes.
Did you really have to play the hero, Allie? Arceus, you’re dense..”
Eclipse didn’t respond to this remark, but rather formed a sphere of fire at her mouth, aiming it at Eve. The Evolution Pokémon shut up instantly.
Don’t make me do that again,” Eclipse warned.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Terry looked at Allie. “Well, I actually have the syringe with me in a bag. So... he was injected.” he said. Continuing to practice his moves, he managed to get one, small rock out and into the tree, causing a dent. Nice. I can keep practicing it, and soon I can use it to full effect. he thought. Terry continued to practice his moved, getting a small rock a lot of the time.

Last edited:

Pollen-Puff

Jane heard a scream and saw the other Kirlia-girl and her Pokemon dash off, so she did the same. "Hey, wait for me!" When she got there, she saw a boy, the Kirlia-girl, and her Pokemon. Suddenly, Jane got an urge to help in any way she could. She couldn't, though, but the desire still remained. Her eyes glowed blue and suddenly, the area around everybody glowed pink-and-yellow. This was soothing, and she embraced whatever was happening. "I think this thing is a good thing. Yeah, it feels good." It fizzled out in a minute or so and Jane felt rejuvenated by whatever it was.

(OOC: The thing was Heal Pulse)

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Seeing everyone following the kirlia girl, William sighed. "did something happened that I missed?" He asked his pokemon.
"I dunno" Spike replied with a curious look on his face, "well, now I know how I transformed into a leafeon, but we should stick with them for the time being" William said before running in the path the kirlia and the other went, he managed to reach them pretty quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jolty could see more and more of that strange group, none of them seemed to notice them either.
The young emolga would have probably followed them out of curiosity, but she wasn't sure anymore about her choices.
The small kid attempted to calm herself down, she decides to not to follow the mysterious group for her own good, she just followed her steps back to the berry bush she found earlier.

They all looked weird and interesting, it's like a strange mix of human and some kind of pokemon. I never knew it exists, I wish I could learn more about it but I will just put myself in troubles if I will keep following those weird creatures Jolty thought to herself during the way, there are too many things she doesn't know and she always wanted to learn about them.

Arthur attempted to feel for anything below the stain without touching it, including trying to roll up his long sleeve to the spot but to no avail. "Well, I don't think it hit me. I don't feel anything... odd," he said, getting himself together, eventually standing up straight again.

"Anyways, thank you for-" he looked up at the girl and the others near her, his brows furrowing in confusion, occasionally rubbing his eyes. "On second thought, maybe he did inject me. Hold on, I'm seeing things," he said, turning around, rubbing his eyes again and looking around the forest. Nope, everything's the same. He looked back at the group, however, and they continued to be much different than anything he'd ever seen.

"I'm sorry, I'm not from here, but is this normal in Kalos?" he joked, yet a very confused look remained on his face.

Last edited:
Will absolutely had no idea what was happening. He was too far from the other Pokehumans to see exactly what was happening, except that they'd heard a scream and ran towards it. He moved forward to investigate and saw the blue vined Pokehuman placing a syringe into his bag, and a boy on the ground with a black stain on his shirt. Had they injected someone else or just found the guy on the ground.

He watched as more Pokehumans arrived but still didn't reveal himself. He didn't know if he could trust the other Pokehumans.
"What are they doing?" Squirt asked.
"They look like you do." Pip said.
"Wynaut Wy!"
"Shush." Will said. "I can't hear them!"

Even more of the Pokehumans had gathered and the guy was standing up.
Will leaned over to hear what they were saying... and fell over.
He fell through the bush in front of the group.
"Uh, hi."

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Terry was the one of the first to notice Will. “Um... Hello.. I guess. I see you’ve been injected as well?” he said. His Tangela also decided to greet Will. “Hello! I am SO excited to meet new people!” Tangela said. Terry walked over to Will and helped him up, then returning to practicing his move, which he found out was Ancient Power.

"That's a relief" Will thought. "They aren't evil or something."
He nodded. "Yeah. I was unconscious for most of it so I dunno the specifics."
"Thanks, man." He said as he was helped up.
He noticed Terry doing a Pokemon move, and wondered if he could try one. What Pokemon was he, even? Leaf on his head and a shell? Seedot? No, Turtwig probably. What moves did that give him?
He tried to muster some kind of power, but nothing came. Darn. He'd try again later, he decided. For now, he might as well stick with this group.

Pollen-Puff

Meri watched Jane dash off and then got an idea. "Hey Luke, do you think you could use a TM? Since you're half-pokemon and all." Luke brightened up at the idea, as TMs could help all the Pokehumans learn powerful moves. "Let's go tell the others, I think they all ran off." The Flaafy was slower, but she eventually caught up with the others and Luke. "Hey everyone, we have an idea!" The boy smiled and told them about the TMs. "I think we can buy some somewhere around here, and they would make us much stronger, especially with a move like Round."

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Micah, a dragon-type Pokemon trainer was riding on his partner, January, a Drampa. "January, pass me the map," Micah told the Placid Pokemon. January did some digging into their tail, grabbing a map and tossing it to Micah with delight. "Route 8, eh?" He said, putting the map into his backpack.
It was a good day, though Micah was pretty hungry. "January, I'm going to go collect some berries. Stay here!" Micah said, hopping of the Drampa and going into the forest. The trees shook, and Micah suddenly felt spooked.
"I-is it just me or did things just got way more eerie-"
Kick.
On the ground, the blonde Dragon trainer fell.
"In 'an out! Hurry!" A voice yelled, as footsteps were heard by Micah. "Make sure they stay down," Another voice said, and Micah was dazed as a boot was on his head and he felt a sharp object go into his neck.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" Micah screeched, feeling like his clothes became more slimy.
"Team Rocket forever!" Both of them said in unison, pulling out the sharp object and running away.
Micah was blacking out. This was bad. Guess the best action is to...
"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-"
Thud.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Terry was practicing his Ancient Power when he heard the scream. “I’ll go see whats over there. It might be another person!” he said. He sent out his Tangela, and ran over to the location of the scream, being ready to attack any hostiles near the site.

When he made it to the area, he had found another human, who seemed to be turning into one of them as well. Terry noticed a Drampa close by, and thought that the Pokemon was this human's Pokemon. Quickly, he told the Drampa "Please help me get this person to our site." He lifted the human up onto the Drampa, and treaded back towards to group.

Magic Sparkle

William decided to try using a move after seeing Terry using ancient power, he went to the closest tree so he won't hurt anyone in mistake.
"It would be cool if I can use moves, maybe I can use one of my TMs too. That would be cool don't you think?" The leafeon pokehuman told his pokemon.
The Togedemaru nodded, "I guess it is" he answered.
"All right then" William said and tried to unleash an attack by using his hands, many leaves came from his spouts on his arms and slightly slashed the trunk, it was a razor leaf apparently.

"Oh, I think it worked! That was amazing" William said excitedly, he was proud of himself for using a move.
"It was a razor leaf I think. Are you now going to u-" The Togedemaru didn't finish before a scream was heard in a distance.
"What was that?" William immediately said and looked around, he saw Terry running with toward the source of sound with his Tangela, probably to check it out.
"I guess we should follow them" Spike suggested, but to the togedemaru's surprise, his trainer refused.
"It's not necessary, he will probably be back soon" the leafeon explained calmly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jolty eventually made it to the place where she was stabbed earlier, she went and picked up a pink berry that was on a nearby bush, apparently, it was a Pecha berry.
For some reason the berry was more delicious than she remembered, Jolty just ate the berry joyfully.

Her ears twitched again just when the emolga kid finished her berry, it was another scream, there's no doubt the source of the scream was closer as it was louder than the previous one.
Jolty immediately froze in place, she was frightened and worried, yet curious to know what happened.
Th-this is the second time i... I hear a scream, b-but why? A-are they being attacked too, like I was? Are those weird People... Or creatures..., related to those attacks? I remember one of holding a sharp thing, maybe I was stabbed with it?... thoughts and questions formed in the little girl's mind. she started to see the other pokehuman as evil creatures that try to hurt others, not knowing she is now a pokehuman herself.
Jolty had a little doubt at first but at the end, she decided to take the risk and go check it out, she started to walk quietly toward the source of the scream.

The small emolga made it to there after a few minutes, she could see a man lying on the ground from a distance.
But there was another one near him, it was the same weird human that held the sharp item earlier.
Terrified, Jolty gasped immediately and went to hide behind the tree, after seeing this she definitely saw the pokehuman as evil creatures.
What should I do? The young girl nervously thought to herself, th-those weird... People... Or creatures... W-why they are doing this anyway? Maybe I should try to find out? No, I should run away instead of risking myself again...
Jolty was scared and nervous, she kept looking right and left as she started to run away.
It didn't matter which direction, at least she would get away from the dangers.

Last edited:

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
January had arrived, and Micah was dumped onto the ground, already in his full Pokehuman form. Micah woke up, and was reasonably terrified.
"Micah-" He heard words speak out of his Drampa. The Placid Pokemon's voice was lazy, and nasily.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" Micah yelled, releasing a ton of Pokemon energy that knocked everyone over, using Outrage.
"Good grief!" January said, taking Micah behind a big rock and explained everything to him. "Have you even seen yourself?"
Micah looked at himself, being taller, slimier, having limp horns sticking out of his head and a tail and other traits.
"Well... this is new. A bit slimey, indeed," Micah murmured, looking at his new form.
"Well, anything else you need to tell me?" He said to his partner.
"You did some Outrage move, can you do it again?" The Drampa told the Goodra humon or something.
"Uh... ok?" Micah concentrated, counting.

One second.

Two seconds.

Three seconds.

Four seconds.

Five seconds.

Six seconds.

Boom.

Micah released an Outrage, blasting away tons of things in his radius. Impressed with himself, but feeling a bit confused. Probably a side effect of using it two times.
"Well, if I seem like a Goodra, wouldn't I have an ability?" Micah muttered to himself, "Perhaps Hydration?"
Micah rised up from his rock, curling his tail around his leg, turning to January. "What do we do now?" He asked the Drampa.

Magic Sparkle

Jolty kept looking around her as she ran, she wasn't aware of what in front of her at all. She ended up bumping into something and she fell to the ground.
"O-ouchy..." The emolga kid whimpered to herself as she gets up to a sitting position and opened her eyes slowly, her big pupils shrunk immediately in horror as soon as she saw one of those evil creatures, a one who looked like a sylveon.
She slowly started to go backwards as she remains sitting, tears start rolling down her face as she starts shivering, she was completely frightened and terrified as electricity crackled around her cheeks.
"D-d-d-d...d-don't hurt m-me..." She sobbed and went into a fetal position when she was a far from the sylveon 'monster', she couldn't think on another way to escape while she was scared like this.

Last edited:
As Marduk and his Pokemon walked through towards and into the forests of Route 8, he could feel the glances of a few Pokemon look at the unusual human and could hear a couple of them whisper to one another before they went on with their daily routines. Marduk flinched when he thought he heard a scream as his Pokemon looked around to find the source. "It sounded like it came from over there! I can sense the aura of a few people nearby!" The Riolu said as she pointed in said direction whilst she turned her head to Marduk. "Lead the way." Marduk said as he and his Pokemon began to follow wherever the scream came from and stopped when a few strange people came into view, he hid behind a tree and quietly ordered his Pokemon to do the same.

As he looked harder at the people, he could tell that they seemed to be in a similar position as him; One person appeared to have the ears of an Emolga whilst another individual had the appendages of a Sylveon. "What the hell is this...?" Marduk quietly asked himself before his inhaled and decided to come out from behind the tree, his Pokemon all followed suit one by one. "Well, that's something you don't see everyday." Marduk said in the hope that his potentially friendly demeanor would reassure the other present people... mainly the girl with the Emolga ears.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie noticed the Sylveon-boy run off, and decided to chase after him. It had to be something important, after all.
She saw something completely unexpected. Along with Eli, she saw a Hydreigon Pokehuman as well as a rather scared-looking Emolga Pokehuman.
She let out a small squeak of fright, moving behind a tree and peeking out from behind it. She was on edge, and out of her normal personality, due to the circumstance.
Then again... who can blame me? I was just nearly kidnapped, for Arceus's sake...

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
Micah wandered through Route 8, looking for more of these humanpokes.
"Okay January, I'm gonna just..." Micah put his Drampa in a Pokeball. It'd be safe enough with him in a ball.
He stumbled about, spotting more of the hupokemen.
Micah coughed loudly, spotting Allie, wandering over, the giant tapping her on the shoulder.
Risky, maybe. But maybe this person knows how this happened. Micah thought.
"Hey, are you a Pokehumon or something too?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli leaned down to the Emolga human "why would you think I'm going to hurt you?" he licked his lips as he moved his ribbons over to her to try to help her calm down, he gave the other pokehuman a shrug

Arthur brushed himself off a bit. "Thank you, very helpful," he muttered when hearing the part-Sylveon's response before another scream was heard and the group ran off. Arthur didn't bother following the noise with the rest, however, instead continuing to stand where he was. After a moment he looked over at the part-Turtwig that stumbled over to the group a bit before the scream. "Hey," he replied in a rather deadpan voice.

A light emitted from one of his pockets, curving out and onto the ground in the form of a Dusclops, which hurriedly began explaining itself when believing it had slept through his trainer going into distress. "Sir, I did not expect you to be awake this-"

"It's fine, it's fine," he waved dismissively at the ghost-type. While he was still unable to understand what Pokemon discussed, it was still pretty easy to assume what his Dusclops was saying to him.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
After getting the new human to another area, he noticed one of the humans running off. Just to make sure he is safe.. maybe I should go check. Terry thought, in his mind. He ran off in the direction of Eli.

He expected to see just him, but noticed some others as well. Terry knew the Sylveon Pokehuman and Kirlia girl, but didn’t know the two new faces he saw, including a Emolga and Hydreigon humans. “Why hello,” he said to the Emolga and Hydreigon humans. “Im assuming you two were stabbed as well?”

Magic Sparkle

Jolty could feel something touches her shoulder, and she started to feel more relaxed than before. Her ears twitched as she could hear the sylveon creature asking her something.
The young emolga slowly raised her head and opened her eyes, she could see the sylveon in front of her again, but this time she was more confused than scared.
"S-so you mean... You are not going to hurt me? B-but i thought... Aren't you just... Hurting others with that... Sharp thingy?" Jolty sobbed in confusion as she curiously stared at the sylveon, she had no idea why would this creature will ask her something like that, or why would he try to calm her down.
Could it j-just a misunderstanding? But what about that evil creature with the sharp thing? H-he look scary too... Maybe the sylveon creature is a nice one? I hope he is... The young girl thought, she slightly started to trust the sylveon, as she saw him less like an evil creature.

Jolty's ears suddenly twitched, and she immediately turned her head to the source of sound.
Her eyes shrunk when she saw who was in her view, it was another one of those evil creatures, this one looked like a terrifying dragon.
"Eek!" The small emolga gasped and immediately hid behind the sylveon, thats the only thing she could think of at that moment.
Though the sylveon's ribbons kept calming her down, she was still afraid and frightened from the terrifying dragon creature.

Jolty's ears twitched again as she saw another one of those creatures heading towards them, it was the same one that held the sharp object.
The young girl was completely horrified and stressed out, but luckily the ribbon managed to stop it almost immediately.
Although, Jolty was still afraid and scared from the two creatures that suddenly came, but she was also confused about what the evil tangled creature said.
"W-w-w....w-what's g-going on...?" The small emolga kid whimpered, she sobbed and shivered as she kept hiding behind the sylveon creature, he was the only one she could trust at that moment.