• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters reboot

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Jolty tried to struggle from the hold, she didn't like to be picked up, yet hearing Eli and seeing his soothing smile did make her calm down as her cheeks stopped crackling electricity.
It was a bit hard for the emolga kid to believe the sylveon, but her naivety took action and it made sense to her.
It took some time until she managed to break free from the sylveon's hold, she slightly lowered her head and started to rub her arm.
"Sorry about that... It's just... I really don't like to be picked up..." the young girl explained and raised her head to Eli as she continues to rub her arm, there was a curious and determined look in her eyes.

"Um, sylveon? I am sorry if I am asking... But are you or those others in your group connected to all the screams and attacks? Because... I saw one of your group having that... Sharp thingy... And I'm P-pretty sure this is what I and probably others, got stabbed with..." Jolty asked worriedly, her voice sounded more soothing and than earlier.
The small girl confusedly and curiously looked at the others that were around her and she remembered something she was very curious of, she took the chance and added another question.
"Ummm... A-a-also... W-why are you a-and the others look like that? W-we're you all born like this or did s-something happen that you look like creatures... O-or pokemons? I...i just can't figure it out..." The young emolga naivety added, she still hasn't noticed she look like a pokemon too.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie jumped at the feeling of someone tapping her shoulder, as she turned around. Behind her was another Pokemon, looking to have the features of... a Goodra, maybe?
"Just... one minute please..." she stuttered, not sure what to say.
She stepped out from her hiding spot, sat next to the Emolga girl, and closed her eyes.
"That needle... it was used to do bad stuff. Some people came and stabbed them into us. We were knocked out, and when we woke up..." She gestured to her Kirlia-esque features. "we were like this."
She took a breath in. "We took that needle so they couldn't do any more bad stuff. We-" her voice cracked - "don't want them hurting anyone else."

Magic Sparkle

Jolty listened carefully to what the kirlia creature said, it all made sense to her although there is a thing she was confused about.
"So... They are bad guys who attacked you and me?... Oh, i-i am so sorry..." The young girl sorrowly apologized and lowered her head, she felt really bad for thinking they are evil.
She raised her head a moment later and continued, "but... What do you mean 'we were like this'? That attack turned you all into those... Creatures?" She asked in confusion, though she was answered a moment later by the sylveon.

"Yeah, this is something new to us" she could hear him say, but then after a moment the sylveon said something rather shocking, "Did you not notice that you are like us as well".
Jolty's pupils shrunk all in sudden, "l-like... Y-you?... W-what d-do you m-mean... B-by that?..." She asked blankly.
The young emolga immediately looked back, only to find a long, oddly shaped, dark grey tail.
"I-i-it can't b-be..." She stuttered in panic, she could feel two big ears when she touched her head, she even noticed some kind of a weird yellow cape under her sleeves.

Jolty sat down and lowered her head as she started to cry a bit, "i-it can't be r-real, i-it just can't... Wh-what is going to ha-happen n-now? A-and What creature do I even look like?..." She sobbed to herself, as electricity crackled in her cheeks.
The small girl was completely confused and stressed out, not knowing what to do anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seeing more and more from the group following Eli, William decided to do this as well.
"I think its time we will follow them too" the leafeon human told his pokemon, "I guess you are right" Spike squeaked back before his trainer went off after Eli and the others.

They made it there after a while, and both of them looked around
William could see some new people, a goodra pokehuman behind a bush, a Hydreigon pokehuman and an emolga pokehuman sitting between Eli and the Allie.
"Did I miss something?" The leafeon trainer asked out of curiosity and rubbed the back of his head out of embarrassment. "I guess we did" the Togedemaru answered to his trainer's obvious question.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli noticed the newcomers, but decided to deal with Jolty first, he leaned down and placed his ribbons on her again "You look like a emolga, and honestly, I have no clue what we're going to do" he directed this question to everyone "What should we do, what if we can get caught like pokemon?"

Magic Sparkle

Jolty felt a relaxing feeling once the ribbon touched her, she wiped off her tears as the electricity stopped crackling in her cheeks.
"So I am an... Emolga..., I see... Thank you for telling me sylveon" the young girl quietly appreciated, though she didn't know a thing about that pokemon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the meanwhile William rubbed his chin as he thought about Eli's question, his Togedemaru just spaced out at that time.
"I don't think we should worry about being captured. it would be better if we stay together as a big group, that way we can protect each other from being captured" the leafeon humans said and proudly looked at the other pokehumans.
"You can also find a way to turn you back to normal I think" Spike added, as he just went back to his senses moments ago.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
The siblings quietly watched the conversation unfold from the background and eventually stepped out slowly towards the Emolga-human. "H-hi, I'm Luke, and this is Jane. We got Pokemon-ized, just like you. Maybe we can all be friends." Jane smiled and shook out her hand as hearts appeared around her and the Emolga-girl. The hearths glowed and popped out of existence. (OOC: This is the move Charm) Jane blushed and stepped back a bit. "S-sorry! I didn't mean to do whatever that was!"

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Terry had been mostly spectating the recent conversation, and noticed the new, Goodra-like human near him. "Oh, hello! Im assuming you are the trainer with the Drampa?" he said. Terry then decided to look near the group for any spare syringes with the pokemon DNA fluids. "Pardon me, but would you have any spare syringes with you?" he asked the Goodra human.

Magic Sparkle

Jolty curiously looked at the two siblings as they talked, she started to feel more comfortable with the group.
"F-friends...?" The young girl quietly told herself and thought about it for a moment, she wanted to say something but hearts suddenly appeared around her and one of the kirlias.
Jolty was distracted by those hearts almost immediately, her big blue eyes started sparkling in curiosity and she spaced out until the hearts disappeared.

The small kid shook her head and snapped out of the trance she was in, she could see and hear one of the siblings stepping back and apologizing.
"Oh, um... I-its all right..." Jolty said as she tries to calm her down, "I think it was the move charm" she told her calmly as thoughts formed in her head.
Its been a while since I saw that move... Its always so beautiful the emolga kid thought to herself, right before remembering what she wanted to say earlier.
"Oh... And a-also..." Jolty tried to say as she put a small and relaxing smile on her face, "I-i will be happy to be friends with you two... I think..."

Marduk sighed as he saw everyone else approach, yet his three Pokemon cautiously remained around him. "If we've got a similar problem about being jabbed with needles and turning into... whatever we're becoming... or became. I feel like sticking together like this might be our best bet. Name's Marduk, I dunno what I changed into, but I can definitely feel something on my back as if it were a part of it." Marduk said in the hope to make a good first impression and hopefully reassure the Emolga Pokehuman about his appearance.

Pollen-Puff

Jane smiled and did a little dance in her head. "Really? Thanks so much! I actually don't have any other friends except Buddy, Meri, and Luke." Luke suddenly got an idea. "Hey Meri, remember that TM you didn't want to learn?" Meri happily caught on and found the TM in Luke's bag. "This is the TM for Wild Charge. I hope it will be useful to you."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Yeah, definitely stick together" he looked around "So. if we are a group, do we want a leader? and if so, when do we want to elect him or whatever" Veon looked at Eli "I thought you were the leader of our team" "Yeah, but not this one"

Mentiras glared at the grunts who had dared come back "Are you telling me" He stood up "That you let them get away?" his tone did not change, but his posture made it clear he was not pleased

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Rocket HQ)
The group of grunts all interjected with their own excuses, trying not to incur the anger of their boss.
"Mine knew martial arts, sir-"
"Mine called for backup, sir-"
"Mine had an Absol with Fire Blast, sir-"
In the midst of the angry conflict, even between the grunts themselves, the door was heard opening.
A pink haired girl, looking to be around ten years old, walked into the room. She looked at Mentiras quizzically.
"Why are people arguing?" she asked naively. "Did something bad happen?"

Allie thought momentarily. "I'm probably not the best person to be a leader, but if no one else wants to..."
Eve scoffed. "What a surprise." The two Pokemon had caught up to Allie by now.
Eclipse glared at Eve. "EVE! SHUT UP!"

After a moment of quiet, Arthur rubbed his eyes again. "Well, I should probably see whatever they're doing now. And I don't feel like being alone here anymore," he said, stretching his arms out slightly.

"You don't have to worry, sir, I-"

"Shhh," he said to his Dusclops, putting a finger over his mouth. "It's fine, and you're still not the safest option or the most interesting one right now." He didn't mean this with offense, but the ghost-type nodded in embarrassment regardless.

After a while, the boy made his way back to the group, a Dusclops by his side. "Hey, what did I-ohmygodtheresmoreofyou," he said, sighing.

---

A man dressed in red stood watching Mentiras scold some of the grunts, taking a moment away from his projects to watch it unfold. Something seemed off, though -- one of the groups was missing a person. "Hey, you," the man spoke up, pointing at one of the grunts, "Where's your partner?"

As if on cue, another grunt burst through one of the doors, taking a bite of a cheeseburger. "Yo," he said, his voice partially muffled as he chewed.

The man put a hand on his face, trying to cool down before he saw a child enter the room as well. He quickly walked over to the child and bent down beside her. "You see, these people are braindead. Don't be like them!" he said in an exaggeratedly kind voice, patting her head as he got back up and walked away from the child again.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras sighed and walked around his desk "You will go on the next missions, and if you fail" he glared at the grunts "Well, we can easily replace those pokehumans" The way he said it clearly marked it as a threat. He turned to the small girl "Sorry, we just had a slip up with an outing, what did you need?" he said sweetly

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The girl looked rather confused. "I just heard some yelling and angry things and stuff and thought I'd check..."
A drastic change in her facial expression occurred, as it turned completely stoic.
She turned to the slightly fearful grunts, and released a Malamar from a Pokeball. Though her size and appearance didn't help her, the pair exuded an intimidating aura.
"Fail, and you'll have a lot more to fear than the Project."
She turned back to the man who had approached her, a dead glare on her face.
"I am not a normal child. Do not treat me as such."
She returned Malamar and her expression went to normal once again, the same confused and naive look.
"Well, I'm going to go now, bye~" The girl took her leave, waving at everyone.

Magic Sparkle

Jolty curiously looked at the disc, she has heard about TMs, but she never saw or used them.
The small emolga took the disc carefully and looked at the siblings along with their pokemons, she gratefully gave a small nod to them.
"Thank you!, But... I think I will save it for later, I will make sure to keep it safe!" The young girl joyfully told them, there was a determined look in her eyes.
Because Jolty doesn't have pockets in her clothes, so she just kept holding it tightly with pleasure.

Jolty's ears twitched and she immediately turned to see Sylveon saying something about the group, she rubbed her arm as she was nervous about something.
"U-um... Sy-sylveon? C-can i... J-join your group?" The young kid worriedly said, she stopped rubbing her arm as she shows a determined face. "I-i will do everything I can to help!, I-i promise!".

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled "I mean, we're all in the same boat, so it would be the best idea for all of us to stay together, strength in numbers as they say" he looked around "So, what do you all think our move should be?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie looked up. "I say that... we stay out of the cities for now. People... aren't very accepting. We might attract lots of negative attention if we go public. Unless... we disguise ourselves..."
She tried to envision disguising herself. She'd need a hoodie, obviously, but her Kirlia-skirt could pass for a regular skirt... and she'd have to make her skin a more natural color...

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Terry listened to most of the ideas, and began to ponder about the disguise idea. It sounds good, although some might not have the same response. he thought to himself. "So, I think our best plan is to stick to small towns or rural areas. Geosenge town sounds like a good candidate." he said. Terry began to look for a map to know where to go, or stop if someone knew the way already.

Magic Sparkle

Jolty nodded as her eyes sparkled with joy, "Th-thank you!" She determinedly said.
But while listening more to the others, the young emolga got a bit nervous, she decided to suggest an idea immediately.
"Ummm... M-maybe we can stay in this forest! I-i know this place very well... And I know some places where we can hide... Maybe we can just hide there from those bad guys, u-until we are safe at least!" The small kid suggested as she rubbed her hand, she put on a determined face in an attempt to hide the fact she is nervous.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie couldn't help but smile. Jolty was obviously nervous, but was trying her best.
"That would work.. the only concern.. is if they come back."
She realized that the best way to find somewhere to go is to figure out why this had happened. Or, what they wanted.
"...maybe if we can figure out what they want with us, we can guess what they'll do next. That way, we can plan accordingly."

Arthur spoke up, still incredulous but trying his best to accept what was going on with the others. "Urban areas seem like a good idea to me. Sure, some people are stupid, but there's more witnesses if someone tries to do something with you guys. If a tree falls in a forest and nobody's around to hear it, did it really make a sound?"

---

Antoine did a double take when the child abruptly became a bit less innocent, shifting uncomfortably for a moment. After a moment of silence that she instilled once she left, he began talking again. "You know, maybe I should accompany them as well this time. Not to mention that force isn't the only way to persuade someone!"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli scratched his chin "I guess I think we should go and rest the night in some hotel or something, after disguesses" he looked around "Anyone agree?"

Mentiras nodded, not fazed much by the young child "Go and organize the capture parties, force tricks diplomacy, I care not" He turned around and sat back at his desk "Leave now, I have things to do"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Mia's POV)
The strange girl walked down the hall. She'd visibly went into her other personality again.
She took a dagger off her belt, twirling it nonchalantly. This drew strange looks from anyone there.
"What's with the looks? I'm not going to hurt you~" she giggled. However, this time it seemed much more sinister.

(Allie's POV)
"Agreed," Allie said simply. "I'm doing whatever everyone else is doing."
Though she didn't want to admit it, this scared her out of her mind. She had no intention of leaving the group, as she felt nervous when she was alone.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
"Personally, I would like to sleep in the forest or something. If they try to come and get us, we have a lot more ways of escape in a forest than a cramped hotel room." he replied, shuffling on the forest floor. He managed to find a small piece of a ripped map, but nothing else. "Who knows when they could be coming back for us..." he said to the group.

Pollen-Puff

Meri shook her head and said "What about the hotel staff? They can easily kick us out or even call the police on us!" Buddy sniffed, a bit frustrated that the others forgot about him. He used Baby-Doll Eyes on Jane and she pet him happily, under the effects of the move. "That's it, Buddy!," Luke said happily, "We'll use your Baby-Doll Eyes!"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed "If we disguise ourselves, the staff would not have any reason to suspect us" Veon spoke up "And all the people in town are used to wearing to many costumes to keep track of" Eli scratched her chin "Not the point"

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Upon hearing the conversation, Jolty grew even more nervous. She kept rubbed her arm , as her fake determined face turned to worry and stress.
"U-u-umm..... B-but... h-how are we... go-going to... Umm.... D-disguise?" The young kid asked nervously, trying her best to convince them to stay in the forest.
Jolty wasn't sure what to do, on one side she doesn't want to leave her only friends. But on the other side, she doesn't want to leave the forest for a reason. But it was obvious that she is hiding something from how nervous she is.

Last edited:
Arthur remained relatively quiet as the group discussed, not only still incredulous as to what everyone was but also finding it incredibly awkward that he didn't have to deal with hardly anything the others discussed. The Dusclops beside him continued to look around and make sure nothing was out of the 'ordinary', still noticeably paranoid whenever he wasn't also heavily confused by what these people were.

Eventually a tune began ringing out from his pocket, easily audible to the ones near him. The boy quickly realized who this must be, and seeing the phone number confirmed it. He answered the phone soon after, his tone noticeably softer. "Hey, mom," he began, "I woke up a bit early and decided to walk around this place. I got a bit sidetracked, sorry," he said, forcing a small laugh.

"It's fine," the voice on the other end replied. "So where do you want to-"

"Oh, I already had breakfast," he lied. "I'm also in a forest, so it'll be a bit hard to meet back up with you. Don't worry, I know my way back to Ambrette," he said, looking around. Upon closer inspection, it appeared that, in fact, he did not know the way back to Ambrette.

There was a small silence on the other end. "Well, I guess we can try to catch up with you. There doesn't appear to be much here, anyway. You wanted to stop at Geosenge, right?"

Arthur appeared confused. He was pretty certain that he'd never suggested going to Geosenge, and that one of the main places he wanted to go to on the vacation was Camphrier. He glanced at the group again, who seemed to discuss Geosenge quite a bit. "Yeah, yeah, Geosenge, yeah," he replied, instantly wondering why he went along with it.

"Alright, good!" she replied. "So how's the woods? Anything look-"

"No, not really. You probably shouldn't go near the forest, the Pokemon here are really weird," the boy blurted out.

A short silence on the other end. "...Okay. Well, see you soon, hopefully," the mother said, hanging up.

Arthur put the Pokenav back in his pocket and took a deep breath. "Why did I go along with any of that?" he muttered to himself. Then again, did he have many other options right now?

Last edited:

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
"Well Eli, I don't actually think there is a costume shop around here, unless i've been mistaken. Besides, aren't they really expensive? Even with all of our money combined- if anybody has any I dont believe we will be able to buy us all the costumes we need." he responded to the question.

Then, he heard the ringing of the Pokenav, and Arthur seeming to call someone. "Now I should probably be alert a lot more, maybe Team Rocket has phone trackers or something fancy perhaps." he thought. Terry took a seat on a nearby log, pondering about the many things about to come.

Arthur put a hand over his mouth when hearing Terry's response, noticeably holding back laughter. Upon believing he had calmed down after a moment, he took it back off of his mouth. "I-I'm sorry," he said, still chuckling. "It's just- what you just said sounds completely stupid," he said, instantly bursting into laughter again.

---

Antoine was taken off guard by Mentiras' orders, not expecting it to be directed at him. "O-oh. Alright, sir!" he said, scrambling out of the room, some of the grunts staying behind before taking a hint and following suit.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled "I have so many costumes at home, I could easily go back, grab some, and as far as everyone in town would know, it would just be me being me" he looked around "Besides, the costume store gives me a discount"

Magic Sparkle

"if those people will return for us they will search up the forest first, heading to the town and hide our changes would be the best choice" William said and scratched his chin, agreeing with Eli.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hearing the others more and more, Jolty started to think it might be a good idea to leave the forest.
However, she was afraid to go out of the forest, as it was like a home for her.
Worried, the young kid begun rubbing her arm again, she knew she has to overcome her worries and fear. Or those bad guys will strike again at her.
Jolty kept rubbing her arm as she lowers her head and muttering something to herself, she was seemed a bit troubled.

Last edited:

Pollen-Puff

Buddy danced around and smiled excitedly. "Ooh, sounds like fun! I've always wanted to be an Alolan Vulpix! Oh, my dreams are coming true! Yay yay yay! Aww, I'm gonna be icy and cool and cute and I'll make icy... stuff!" Meri sighed and asked, "Which one of us is going to explain to him that he doesn't GET a costume?" Luke just chuckled and said "Sounds... like fun. Jane and I can probably pass for wearing makeup to be pale, at least I hope. Is my hair stuck in this position like super-hairgel? That may be a problem..."

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Terry, after hearing Arthur, started to re-think his plan about the phone thing. "Yeah, you're right Arthur. I think its kinda stupid." he said. After that, he started to think about the costume plan. He started to think about how he would get a costume, due to all the vines on his body.

"Maybe I could try a full body costume, although its probably scorching hot wearing it." he said. Terry started to think of costumes that would cover his vines and still fit good to not draw suspicion.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sat back "Just tell me what you all want for a costume and I will get you the closest thing I can to it, then we can probably move out, probably should discuss where to go while I'm gone" Veon hopped up and down "Around the world!"

Behind a building, across the traveling party, a young girl at the age of fourteen was stalking the group. She had no means of attacking them, but they looked...weird...to say the least. "What's on them?" she said, trying not to be seen, or heard. Curiosity got the best of her though, and she decided to get a closer look, but as soon as she decided to step foward, someone, or something grabbed her wrist. As she was being dragged back, she noticed it was a person; and there were more than one of them! "Hey, get the hell off of me!" She started to struggle, and at the start, it actually worked, but then, someone injected some serum into her. She screamed in pain, as a rush of adrenaline filled her body. She broke free immediately, and threw a left hook at one of the people. The group of brigands left her immediately, tearing her jacket in the process, as her right arm becomes numb. "C-Crap...This isn't good..."