• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
You all can take over my characters if you'd like, I wouldn't be able to keep up anyways especially with my week-long summer camps. Just for reference, I'm a he. Sorry I couldn't be more active but run wild with my characters!

EDIT: All I ask is that you tell me when the RP is over and let me drop in to watch from time to time. My characters' personalities are as follows:

Echo is a bit too bold and gets aggressive easily. This isn't personality, but she carries around TMs because of the small Mismagius TM-less movepool. (Ability: Levitate)

Keiko is cautious and clumsy but clever and funny. If you control him, please make his primary attack Mystical Fire, we like that move. (Ability: Magician)

Cross loves arguments and always needs to have the last word. In battle, he likes to toy with his opponents before defeating them. (Ability: Illusion)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
can you tell me how much the machine had changed you to pokemon, like the description part of the bio
She became much shorter (she's about 4'11 now, maybe shorter), her red cheeks became more prominent, her skin took on a yellow tint, her eyes became more Pika-like, and her electricity became more powerful. In addition, her personality was changed ever so slightly due to the experience, as she became slightly more sarcastic and perpetually on edge.

I am wanting to join. I will probably wait until later after I read more of the rp. I am going to post my character now so they can be appoved of first. I hope you are still taking new rpers.

Name: Zack
Human/ pokehuman: Ciccino
Pokemon team: Leafeon, Togapi, Milotic, and Braxien.
Appearance: Zack looks elegant and rather well put together. He looks feminine with his shock white hair. His hair is very long and very thick. It comes almost to his feet. He has light blue eyes and pale skin. He tends to wear a light grey sweater that tends to cover part of hands, black skinny jeans, and light pink coverse. He carrys a light brown messenger bag over his shoulder, it holds everything he needs. He is about 5"3" and has a very elegant bluid he tends to look very small compared to others. He also has a long fluffy white tail at tends to move from side to side when idle.

Last edited:

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
So i’ve been pretty inactive for a bit, and mostly because the things I can work with are limited. Luckily, summer is starting after today for me, and im hoping to get a Darwin post out today.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I am wanting to join. I will probably wait until later after I read more of the rp. I am going to post my character now so they can be appoved of first. I hope you are still taking new rpers.

Name: Zack
Human/ pokehuman: Ciccino
Pokemon team: Leafeon, Togapi, and Milotic
Appearance: Zack looks elegant and rather well put together. He looks feminine with his shock white hair. His hair is very long and very thick. It comes almost to his feet. He has light blue eyes and pale skin. He tends to wear a light grey sweater that tends to cover part of hands, black skinny jeans, and light pink coverse. He carrys a light brown messenger bag over his shoulder, it holds everything he needs. He is about 5"3" and has a very elegant bluid he tends to look very small compared to others. He also has a long fluffy white tail at tends to move from side to side when idle.

This is accepted, your fist post should be getting injected

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Im going to let Jolty meet dedenne in my next post (i said a long time ago that im planning to make Jolty befriend another pokemon, and i got a permission for that).

Also @EeviumZ , is it okay that the dedenne will try to connect Talia through electricity?