• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters discussion

Should pokehumans

• Be born naturally

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Serum/tests)

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • Victim of pokemon curse

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Be a result of evil team plot (Magic)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Be a blessing (via stone/pokemon magic)

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Be a mix of sources

Votes: 6 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks. I was thinking of adding a friend/boyfriend for Zack. It would not be anything to heavy in the romance department, but maybe some kisses and hand holding. I thought i might add another demention to the story. Right now I am at the part where everyone just witnessed Reuben being caught by Eli. Also do you think it would be ok if I added another pokemone to Zack's @EeviumZ ?

Name: Sam
Human/ pokehuman: Mightyena pokehuman
Pokemon team: Glaceon, houndoom, and persian.
Appearance: Sam had long black hair that covers one eye and goes down to the middle of his back. His hair is very thick and has a kind of shine to it. He is tall around 6'2". Very muscular. He has black fur from his elbow down to his wrist. He has a scar across his right eye. He also has the same black fur going from the middle of his calf to his ankles. He has longer canine teeth that resemble fangs. His hands end in claw like fingernails. He also has a black tail that has the same black fur as his hands and legs. His eyes have a kind of redish tent to them. Sam tends to wear a band t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, leather jacket, and red converse. He also carries a duffle bag that holds everything he needs on a journey.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Turning upside down and stealing a rare candy.
(It's also an anime reference. In the anime, Inkay was extremely gluttonous and was always stealing food.)
Also, the reason why Raven has special items in her bag is from stealing them. (She's gotta have something to do between attacking her co-workers and making Allie's life miserable...)